PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 10:23:09
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 25792 times)

Group: Moderator

I notice you mention magnetic waves at 90 deg, so why is all your windings in a line ?
Two coaxial helical windings can generate a small annulus of magnetic flux, which is perpendicular to the axis, if these windings generate bucking magnetic fields in the gap between them.

P.S.
Are you sure T1000 wrote about magnetic waves?  Waves?

Two coaxial helical windings can generate a small annulus of magnetic flux, which is perpendicular to the axis, if these windings generate bucking magnetic fields in the gap between them.

P.S.
One of possibilities.
And your mention about cоaxial windings reminded me about 2012 Edward Lee device - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR99TnupvOU https://www.liveinternet.ru/users/edward_lee/post235578744/  https://www.liveinternet.ru/users/edward_lee/post237839624/
In his implementation the nanosecond pulse generator was used on coiled coaxial cable which was shorted on the end - https://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/6/91/471/91471963_large_GNSI.JPG

And from his posts on Russian forum about finding effect and on https://www.liveinternet.ru/users/edward_lee/post235235326/
Эффект был замечен случайно , когда настраивал Г.Н.С. в качестве оправки для намотки коаксиала использовал старую мини Теслу.
но на ней была намотана еще одна обмотка проводом 0,65 и я пытался на ней добиться хорошей искры, настраивал ГНС и как то подключил к ней емкость, и получил хороший удар током. Совсем не похожий на обжигающее прикосновение ВВ ВЧ. Тут дальше пошли эксперименты именно в этом направлении. Я не претендую, что моя конструкция является самой оптимальной, но самое важное я получил, и буду работать дальше оптимизируя и изучая данное явление и установку. Еще одна ВАЖНАЯ деталь- БЕЗ ХОРОШЕГО ЗАЗЕМЛЕНИЯ - НЕ РАБОТАЕТ
The effect was found randomly when I was tuning nanosecond pulse generator. For nanosecond pulses coaxial cable windings former I was using old mini-Tesla coil inside. But on that Tesla coil there was additional coil with 0,65mm diameter wire and I was trying to get best results with sparks on it. I was tuning nanosecond pulse generator and somehow connected capacitor to that coil. And it hit me with current discharge. Completely different from high frequency burning spark from the Tesla coil. And there started following experiments to that direction. I do not claim my device is most optimal but I did get most important effect and I will be optimizing it and will research the resulting effect in device. One more IMPORTANT detail - WITHOUT GOOD EARTH GROUNDING - DOES NOT WORK
« Last Edit: 2023-12-23, 04:26:47 by T-1000 »

I think it is good time to see if pulsing with nanosecond pulses or Tesla coil discharging to coaxial cable would influence coil with capacitor. And additional inductor winding from push-pull with ground connection in between. Just to verify if I can get same effect Dally found. Then take it from there.
And somehow I missed previously when Dally pointed to where he started.

Will start with 1mm diameter wire coil and capacitor inside of 0.34mm inductor coil then will wind coaxial cable on top when it will arrive. The mystery need to be solved.. :) And PCBs also need to be made (will use https://www.pcbtrain.co.uk/services/pcb-fabrication service since they are asking fair prices for low quantities)
IMAG1062.jpg
IMAG1063.jpg

Cheers!

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks

P.S.
Well what would you think if i said my back garden
was saturated in the wet with slugs,  Same sort of difference (snails) hmm!
;D ;D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Ok, do you remember me asking you what electricity was ?
your the the scientist ! and could it be your looking too hard perhaps?
Try this one what is water ?
Still looking to hard. Well they are both two elements.

The two magnetic winding's your talking about is called a blotch wall, John B
Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-12-25, 01:47:34 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

T-1000

Recreating lighthing bolt = electrostatic charging by induction You were damn close with Lithuania experiment. Very few elements are needed, just Avramenko plug , special Tesla coil, coaxial capacitor and low frrequency discharge device to load.

T-1000

Recreating lighthing bolt = electrostatic charging by induction You were damn close with Lithuania experiment.
If you look at Tesla wireless receiving and transmitting power system from electrostatic pump viewpoint where the Earth is medium for transfer of energy... I would tune it's LC capacitance between air and ground for maximum current coming and going over Earth ground. While keeping maximum charge voltage on air side.

I have a hunch, if you add this on the right moments on top of main lower frequency transformer to compensate coil induction reactive resistance on ON and OFF moments that can be transformed to power consumption on load. In my case the LC circuit most likely will become Tesla coil tuned for maximum current transfer on ground side while maintaining main oscillation as secondary receiving Tesla coil. And primary as transmiting secondary with added current from isolation transformer.

In Lithuania first experiment the high voltage side was trying to achieve electrotatic pump function. And on Yoke experiment the function was to achieve NMR for maximum magnetic field oscillations strength.

Cheers!

Here is an interesting magnetic effect but i's not quite happening the way Don Smith
suggests it did for him never the less the gap between tx and rx coil is there.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qKISIE0Og

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Here is an interesting magnetic effect but i's not quite happening the way Don Smith
suggests it did for him never the less the gap between tx and rx coil is there.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qKISIE0Og

Sil
Any receiving coil can not only receive, but also transmit energy. Yes, your video just describes Kapanadze’s patent, when the oscillations coincide with TX and RX, general generation begins.I did the experiment a little differently, but the essence is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7irtTC6_E

Any receiving coil can not only receive, but also transmit energy. Yes, your video just describes Kapanadze’s patent, when the oscillations coincide with TX and RX, general generation
begins. I did the experiment a little differently, but the essence is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7irtTC6_E

P=UxI .Ohms law. where P is in W; U is in V; I is in A;
Your video  presented   phenomena  in Near Field looking at  one variable only and there are two of them the Voltage and the Current.
You measured current only and if you had measured Voltage you would notice that  when current went down the voltage grows up.
That proves that there was no additional gain at all.
So     
The additional resonance coil pretuned with fixed  capacitor  tunes both  circuits better  in the Near Field   to the impedance of the load* (-LED) but  all of it could be done in the same  single  coil too
by adding to it variable capacitor called trimer.
Additional information:
During placing additional coil on the top you saw  LED  going brighter and brighter  presenting  inverse square law.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near_and_far_field manifesting  evident inverse square law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law
where impedance of the load( the LED) was never matched but taken as an indicator satisfying the experimenter.
Wesley
« Last Edit: 2023-12-25, 17:40:30 by stivep »

Because most people have no clue how to create energy pump in open circuit, we can start with the basics.
The Dielectric Induction producing Ground Currents video is showcasing how you can create one.
The Frequency Splitting by Loose coupled Dual Resonant Coils is showcasing the frequency relationship between 2 coils as capacitor plates.
So, you have input energy to create large displacement currents being compensated from the ground by dialectric induction. And that is external source of the energy input in open circuit in form of displacement current.
The next step is how to utilize that ground displacement current for energy transformation without affecting resonant circuit. And this is where "overunity" is coming from.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 2023-12-30, 16:41:20 by T-1000 »

Some food for thought.

We have high frequency and low frequency as coil inputs. While going through old documents I remembered about old tape players and how sound recording was made - https://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/3mtape/soundtalk/soundtalkv1n2.pdf In old tape players recording the high frequency was used for magnetization and low frequency for guiding magnetization polarity.
Now the task would be - how we can magnetize transformer core with much less current than plain input from single coil? The most likely answer would be, polarize magnetic domains with high frequency to the edges of BH curve and the low main frequency would flip magnetic domains polarity without much effort.
When looking back on Kapanadze style devices the high frequency would come from top load capacitor plate "antenna" with square nanosecond pulses and low frequency from the main inductor. Which also serve as another capacitor plate for the high frequency circuit. And high frequency activated on magnetic domains spin moments from one polarity to another.
With that that approach the bifilar cw/ccw output would be one of ways to have induction for output load without influencing inductor.

If anyone here still have Kapanadze generator setup in works, hopefully this theory could be checked on the bench. I would love to see results.

Cheers!

Could you explain in more detail the mechanism of how the coil is expected to act as one capacitor plate?

Could you explain in more detail the mechanism of how the coil is expected to act as one capacitor plate?
Are you serious with that question? If so I think you need to look up haw capacitors are made on you tube Ivo shows whats happening in his video what’s going on but any large cap from the old days is usually layer wound if you pull an old  electrolytic cap apart but make sure it’s discharged first and you will see it is a two layer coil with an insulator between the plates this makes it inductive as well due to its assembly.

I'm not trying to be negative here but how deep is your electronic knowledge
as RF and high Voltage is very dangerous especially when impulse (electro magnetic radiation).
Sil
« Last Edit: 2024-01-01, 19:33:12 by AlienGrey »

To answer this question you need to look up how Film capacitors are made. In our case there are wires instead of foil and at least 2 windings in transformer with dialectric in between. The coils have increased inductance on ends in comparison to capacitors and you can connect additional components to it. And every transformer have interwinding capacitance often called as parasitic capacitance in addition to inductance, wire resistance and core permeability.

bfulmind23

There are many opinions on this subject but the easy answer is any object which does not have a neutral charge qualifies as a "capacitor".
Capacitor; Capacitance is the capability of a material object or device to store electric charge. It is measured by the charge in response to a difference in electric potential.

In effect, the moment any object including a coil acquires a (-) or (+) charge different from any nearby object it acts like a charged capacitor plate. This is because "plates" have nothing to do with capacitance and any charged object no matter it's appearance has capacitance.

In a coil the "capacitance" can be.
1)The whole coil relative to something else, ie. a charged coil which is grounded.
2)The ends of the coil having opposite potentials, (-)IIIIIIIIII(+).
3)The difference in potential between each turn in a coil, ie. interwinding capacitance.
4)The (-) Electrons and (+) Protons in the atoms and molecules have capacitance, ie. an electric field between them.

It's best to ignore the bulk terms like plates, capacitors, wires, coils, transformers and go deeper looking at first principals. In effect, any charged object can store electrical energy in the space between any other object with a different charge. The electrical energy is measured in volts/cm or volts/metre and literally applies to every object in the known universe.

Think of it this way, understanding electronics tells us what a capacitor can do. However understanding physics and first principals tells us what a capacitor is, how it actually works and how it relates to everything else.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Friends, happy new year!
I tried an experiment with two frequencies, high and low, the high one relaxes the domains, and the low frequency should rotate them, forming a sine pulse. I didn’t bother much with generators, I just wanted to see such a formation - the general slope of the domains, and it exists! True, it’s quite small, but the oscilloscope recorded it!
There is something in this, you just need to dig deep enough.

https://youtu.be/b-jnnPE0hzI

Below is an oscillogram with and without high frequency.

In effect, any charged object can store electrical energy in the space between any other object with a different charge.

AC
How can I charge a certain closed volume of gas with the same charge ?
And would be this gas increase its pressure in that case?  ;)

Quote from: verpies link=topic=45 C.C10.msg107046#msg107046 date=1695069310
Any ferrite composition ?
no, C.C from an old transister radio areal.

I’m wondering why damped oscillations are used for demagnetization? Maybe it is necessary to apply damped oscillations rather than a high frequency to relax the domains in the ferrite?

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
bfulmind23
There are many opinions on this subject but the easy answer is any object which does not have a neutral charge qualifies as a "capacitor".
Capacitor; Capacitance is the capability of a material object or device to store electric charge. It is measured by the charge in response to a difference in electric potential.

In effect, the moment any object including a coil acquires a (-) or (+) charge different from any nearby object it acts like a charged capacitor plate. This is because "plates" have nothing to do with capacitance and any charged object no matter it's appearance has capacitance.

In a coil the "capacitance" can be.
1)The whole coil relative to something else, ie. a charged coil which is grounded.
2)The ends of the coil having opposite potentials, (-)IIIIIIIIII(+).
3)The difference in potential between each turn in a coil, ie. interwinding capacitance.
4)The (-) Electrons and (+) Protons in the atoms and molecules have capacitance, ie. an electric field between them.

It's best to ignore the bulk terms like plates, capacitors, wires, coils, transformers and go deeper looking at first principals. In effect, any charged object can store electrical energy in the space between any other object with a different charge. The electrical energy is measured in volts/cm or volts/metre and literally applies to every object in the known universe.

Think of it this way, understanding electronics tells us what a capacitor can do. However understanding physics and first principals tells us what a capacitor is, how it actually works and how it relates to everything else.

AC

Great post AC.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I’m wondering why damped oscillations are used for demagnetization? Maybe it is necessary to apply damped oscillations rather than a high frequency to relax the domains in the ferrite?

Hi,
This article showed the attached hysteresis curve which shows the reason rather well. It is a method by which residual flux can be left at zero when the excitation is removed.

https://cestriom.com/en/technology/demagnetization-basics/

bi

Buy me some coffee
How to make a nuclear batery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiewZz0MXjs

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Guest
   In my tests, I have never seen any current coming from the ground. Current does NOT come from the earth ground.
If you think that that is where the extra energy is coming from, please prove it. As current goes to ground, not the other way around.

NickZ

So what do you think current is and what do you think voltage is and how or where or what is energy and where do you think Tesla got his warden cliff tower idea from and what do you think the original purpose of the pyramids at giza was?

Sil

Yes, there may be a relation to Tesla and his tower, and the water running under both the pyramids as well as Tesla's tower project. AS he would not be able to provide for free energy, if he had to buy the power in the first place. So, it must have been a self running operation, to transmit free energy to every one world wide. Me thinks ..
  I heard something about Tesla was actually murdered, instead. All his 80 boxes of notes and projects were confiscated.  Not good...

NickZ

So what do you think current is and what do you think voltage is and how or where or what is energy and where do you think Tesla got his warden cliff tower idea from and what do you think the original purpose of the pyramids at giza was?

Sil

AG: Lots of questions.  My understanding is that voltage and current are non material frequencies as part of the total frequencies provided for by our Earth Vortex, and the Aether. As non material sources of energy, what we call electricity. There are also non electromagnetic frequencies, as well.
  How the Aether can provide for this source of free energy,  and how to tap that energy, is what I am looking into.
And again Tesla is the master, of that game.

NickZ

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 10:23:09