PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:04:47
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 29329 times)

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Also whereis Nicks thread ?

Mr Grey.

Nick Z removed the entire topic in the wee small hours of this morning.

Cheers Graham.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Mr Grey.

Nick Z removed the entire topic in the wee small hours of this morning.

Cheers Graham.
Well it's comming up to the full moon on the 30th :D :D (aparantly a full moon is the end of some thing)  >:-)

Seriously carn't we just recover it (the tread) off the data base and copy it to a new account ? just an idea?

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Well it's comming up to the full moon on the 30th :D :D (aparantly a full moon is the end of some thing)  >:-)

Seriously carn't we just recover it (the tread) off the data base and copy it to a new account ? just an idea?

At the end of the day it is Nick’s bench and the whole thread is safe within the forums archive. I could reverse the situation with a simple box tick however I would only do that if asked for by Nick personally.

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Itsu ignor this if you like but is all this circuit does is generates it's own 50 hz and swirches in 140 khz
on each active cycle so how is it OU explain that ! it's just a 50 x 140 khz mixer.

Also whereis Nicks thread ?
:-\  I'm afraid so....

So how does it function as in your video and can you show the small coil winding how its wound

Regards Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-09-28, 20:06:28 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I tried several setups using a transistor or a MOSFET (switch), but it seems that i can not create the modulated signal when measuring across the bulb.

I'm afraid so....

Ok, so it seems that it is a waste of time to continue.

Itsu

Mr Itsu in the original circuit Mr Delomato shows a logic circuit generating a square wave and its feeding the bas of HV switching
transistor its not shown in his latest circuits but hinted with a 'G'. thats why it doesnt work.

The other thing to drive the switching circuit will need some sort of driver from the oscillator low power circuit to function
« Last Edit: 2023-09-30, 13:17:50 by AlienGrey »

The "G" stands for Generator (Function Generator) IMO, but it could be that the output of my used FG (5V) is too low / weak.

I can try to insert a MOSFET driver in between the FG and Transistor / MOSFET to boost that signal.

Itsu

See pic

Hello everyone.

Just a thought on DELAMORTO's idea.   
Reflections from the end of the cable. This fact prompted a series of experiments at the time.
You can see it here. The history of the description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HNJXYWevYQ&t=0s

Almost the same as the DELAMORTO resonator part. (greenbox)
Instead of a garnet type coil, it uses ferrite cores or AMCC cores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk_7MFYo7io
I only spent a few moments with it. When properly adjusted, the current drawn from the power supply is reduced. At the same time the filled D.C. voltage increases. The load is a 300ohm resistor.
For familiarization purposes it may be worth spending more time with this resonator.

Atti.
( if irrelevant to the post then please disregard )

See pic

That pic circuit is not the one we are discussing here and not the one i am replicating.

I inserted a MOSFET driver in between the FG and MOSFET switch, and although i now have a resonating sine wave across the MOSFET drain / source, the output across the bulb is still a solid 50HZ square wave as presented by the inverter.

Somehow this resonator is not able to modulate the 50Hz inverter signal with the FG driven switch signal.

Itsu

Thanks for info on my coil the resonator coil if i put my scope on one of the bifilar windings and a 330nf on the 6turn coil with a ferrite core down the center
I get a peek at about 5mhz tunable by altering the ferrite position not 140 khz. (when driven by a square wave. If that’s any help.
I think I need to find where the ¼ wave position is. Later on.
« Last Edit: 2023-10-01, 11:28:17 by AlienGrey »

My 6 turn coil (with ferrite inside) measures 4uH, so according to this calculator:  https://www.1728.org/resfreq.htm   with a 330nF cap parallel, it should resonate around 138kHz, so NOT 1140kHz or 5MHz.
Mine resonates at 142kHz

Itsu

Hi itsu solved that problem scope earth had gone O/C and adding one winding to the other (common problem with Rigol probes.
Now getting 141khz. But not happy with primary winding some thing is hidden in the way its wound.

There is a trick winding some coils looping back over previous winds like caduceus coil boosts output Wesley group used this in his original device.

Group: Moderator

There is a trick winding some coils looping back over previous winds...
But from this document we know that such optimized winding will self-oscillate at only one frequency, which can be verified with a scope or gated SA.

I conducted several experiments, all of them were ineffective. Then I remembered the old circuit, with a resonant circuit and a light bulb.... Perhaps all is not lost! You can add current according to this scheme, only applying 220 volts 50 hertz to the light bulb.
Written in Russian, can anyone translate the picture....
I remember conducting experiments, and there was indeed a current. I took the ferrite from the filter.

Written in Russian, can anyone translate the picture....
OK but Nick will still write that I do not help anyone

Group: Guest
   Well, still waiting for your help... I was counting on it.

NickZ

Wasn't the translation helpful in understanding Delamorto's post ?

Wasn't the translation helpful in understanding Delamorto's post ?
  Quote from Verpies.

Verpies,
   What is helpful is showing how well the idea, works.
   You asked an important question, for once.
If, he thinks that most or all selfrunners are fakes, are all Kapanadze's devices also all fakes?  Remember?
  I don't recall there being an answer. Maybe, I missed it. He seamed to change the subject to needing help winding a simple "resonator" coil.

NickZ

...are all Kapanadze's devices also all fakes?  Remember?
I don't recall there being an answer. Maybe, I missed it.
You didn't miss it. There wasn't one.

I suggest collecting everything in hardware first, and developing theories later! ^-^
The circuit is very simple, the inverter module can be bought on Aliexpress.
https://aliexpress.ru/item/4000438023280.html?sku_id=10000001805672738

I still have a problem finding a 30-40 watt transformer for the inverter. Mine rewound 2 times, I don’t get into the stable 220 volt output...apparently it’s not my thing to wind transformers.
what frequency are you thinking of using 50 hz is very wastfull.

NickZ

what sort of help are you after or are you thinking of bending physycs to acomodate your needs
as its not a question of respect of others it's respect of reality and fitting in with what works in this reality.

Regards Sil

Help? Yes, what sort of help? Well I know that Verpies can be a real help in getting conventional circuits working as they should. And both Kacher and the push pull are very conventional simple circuits. Which he can help us with. When it suits him. I can build these circuits, but can not design a self running device, as yet. That is something else...which we are all just learning about.

NickZ

I want to try adding an oscillating circuit after the resonator and adjusting it to the frequency of the RF generator. In theory, it should raise the current in the line in resonance. But you need to correctly calculate its inductance, which should be 4-10 times lower than that of the transformer that powers it. It is possible to make the output from the circuit to the load through a capacitor so that resonance does not pressure.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:04:47