PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 04:35:56
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 55981 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Hi Mike, Thanks for all the info so far. May I ask you what your plan is with the results you have gotten and likely will be getting? Do you intend to make an all in one information package for others to also obtain results with? Too often I have seen people getting good results and nothing ever came from it. They just never really did anything with it nor released the 'full picture' info. So others still could not replicate the tech and became forgotten again. But all it takes is one good pdf with all the info like windings, schematics and explanations and whole scene could change in an instance. Do you have plans along these lines? If you are getting the results you say you are getting and I have no real reason to doubt it. It would mean you have something important going on.
Kind regards, Steven

Will be back home for the weekend.

It's not X rays as such, it is right at the top end of the uv band.

The infinite number of waves overlap giving peaks with spacing between 9-10nm band. The información extracted was huge and a lot went over my head, but I got the basics.

Typing from my phone in France where I left my wife and her grand daughter with my father in law.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
Rushed into hospital this morning just as we were loading the car for the journey home. Might be a few days more before I get home.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Hi Mike, Thanks for all the info so far. May I ask you what your plan is with the results you have gotten and likely will be getting? Do you intend to make an all in one information package for others to also obtain results with? Too often I have seen people getting good results and nothing ever came from it. They just never really did anything with it nor released the 'full picture' info. So others still could not replicate the tech and became forgotten again. But all it takes is one good pdf with all the info like windings, schematics and explanations and whole scene could change in an instance. Do you have plans along these lines? If you are getting the results you say you are getting and I have no real reason to doubt it. It would mean you have something important going on.
Kind regards, Steven

You will have to wait for me to obtain further information on completing a new unit. I have a good working relationship with 2 nuclear investigation scientists and I want to keep it that way, we have formalized an agreement which is more than fair for both sides and posible future energy.

Regards

Mike

From my hospital bed😭

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Ambassador

Mike
Yikes … a lot on your plate and then this !!
Hope it’s nothing too serious !

Thanks for all you do !

Chet

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
2022 is proving to be interesting...

You take care Mike.
Take your time and get will soon.
My post was just a plea to not let your results fade into obscurity. It happens about 99% of the time on these o.u related forums.

Kind regards,
Steven

You will have to wait for me to obtain further information on completing a new unit. I have a good working relationship with 2 nuclear investigation scientists and I want to keep it that way, we have formalized an agreement which is more than fair for both sides and posible future energy.

Regards

Mike

From my hospital bed😭

Buy me a beer
Back home after a long drive from Langres hospital, 14.5hrs.
Lost our hotel booking and there were no more rooms on our journey south, bad time of the year without a booking.

Seems a pill I take caused me problems, or that is what the doctors believe.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
Response to Frédéric from the other thread. STEAP works on the basis that there is a charge and discharge on the surface of a dielectric. You could say the dielectric is the catalist to making this work, and it is very possible that not all dielectrics will work, I have not yet delved into that possibility.

The loop coil core does not have to be insulated, but the coils will have to be. The "b" coils are the other "main plate of the capacitance. SM's garage Toroid used an un insulated, albeit painted, speaker frame made of aluminum. That one over heats very quickly due to high eddy currents within the aluminio.

Regards

Mike

So if I understand correctly, the dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) is the critical factor of operation, and the complex pulse/phase arrangement is effectively a means-to-an-end?

IE: So there may be other coil/capacitor arrangements and frequency patterns that could conceivably get the same result,
but without the >400v to create the DBD the process would never appear?
« Last Edit: 2022-08-09, 17:07:51 by Hakasays »

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Buy me a beer
So if I understand correctly, the dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) is the critical factor of operation, and the complex pulse/phase arrangement is effectively a means-to-an-end?

IE: So there may be other coil/capacitor arrangements and frequency patterns that could conceivably get the same result,
but without the >400v to create the DBD the process would never appear?

The jury is still out on exactly the modus operandi. Let me put it another way, to extract ambient energy sufficient to keep the system running we have to use the same "currency" as the environment uses to store energy, it is ionic.

We are basicly using electrons converting into positive and negative ions and adding environmental ions.

I am typi g this on my phone so I will continue when I have time

On my computer.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
The heating of the core in the unit is due, IMO, to eddy-type currents, let's face it we have metal inside a moving magnetic field, the solenoids. The metal must not be iron or any other magnetic metal or it would destroy itself in no time at all, paramagnetic is ok.

I believe SM used what he had in the speaker business. I think he used tin-coated copper wire with ordinary PVC insulation, this is why he was monitoring the temperature all the time, more than half an hour and the PVC would be so soft it would start the break down.

Going back to the multiple phase shifting or delay.  When returning the resonance back into the "front end", the chokes come into play. In the big TPU of SM all the wires of the chokes go too and from the coils of the TPU and not one goes to the driver!!!!  when you know how the "b" coils are connected (SM left those out as well as the others of the "c" coils, you will understand how he "looped" the TPU to keep it going) ;) Think of the child on the swing oscillating and every so many oscillations you give it a kick, the famous kick, it is all revolved around the coils "b" and the "B" mosfet with it's separate ground reference because the source of "B" is + except when "B" is ON and oscillating, when OFF the accumulated charge in the capacitors feed the kick through the internal and external Mosfet diode and into the center tapping of the "b" coils to charge the chokes.
You see I have done a lot of homework on this, I needed to get inside the head of SM, these things are not easy to explain as he said many times.

Regards

Mike

I wish you good health and welcome back. Thanks for the info and hope you give us.
I have the feeling if the TPU is ever going to mean anything to the world and the o.u community it is in your hands.
So much work and research have been poured into the tpu over the past 10 years with forum threads in the high hundreds of pages and nothing ever came out of it as far as I know.
You have a very good chance to change this, is how I see it.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

The heating of the core in the unit is due, IMO, to eddy-type currents, let's face it we have metal inside a moving magnetic field, the solenoids. The metal must not be iron or any other magnetic metal or it would destroy itself in no time at all, paramagnetic is ok.

I believe SM used what he had in the speaker business. I think he used tin-coated copper wire with ordinary PVC insulation, this is why he was monitoring the temperature all the time, more than half an hour and the PVC would be so soft it would start the break down.

Going back to the multiple phase shifting or delay.  When returning the resonance back into the "front end", the chokes come into play. In the big TPU of SM all the wires of the chokes go too and from the coils of the TPU and not one goes to the driver!!!!  when you know how the "b" coils are connected (SM left those out as well as the others of the "c" coils, you will understand how he "looped" the TPU to keep it going) ;) Think of the child on the swing oscillating and every so many oscillations you give it a kick, the famous kick, it is all revolved around the coils "b" and the "B" mosfet with it's separate ground reference because the source of "B" is + except when "B" is ON and oscillating, when OFF the accumulated charge in the capacitors feed the kick through the internal and external Mosfet diode and into the center tapping of the "b" coils to charge the chokes.
You see I have done a lot of homework on this, I needed to get inside the head of SM, these things are not easy to explain as he said many times.

Regards

Mike

So the center torroid is "isolation" for the B circuit "kickback" ?
We know that ferrite torroids can work at gigahertz and beyond.
This seems very much like a voltage doubler,trippler , quadripler ..etc. Boost converter of course . The extra centre ground in the photos may then come into play.

This may also imply that the active drive in the big tpu drive is very low current and from a storage cap . Which is still "NO BATTERIES"

Its really fun ,if a bit dangerous nutting this out with your valuable help.

ALL ..... one hand working is safe , anything else is NOT.

Great work Mike!

Buy me a beer
This is how it is but with the correct timing the capacitors feed through the diodes to give the push to the resonance (the kick) ;)

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

My first post here.

I have read your whole STEAP thread and find it fascinating.

Perhaps if you have time you could summarize how you came upon this design and the influences, was the SM TPU the instigator or did this begin as a separate experiment.

I believe you mentioned that the shape was more for space saving than that of necessity.  In your unit does the static field rotate and if so, do you think this is of importance and which direction does it spin CCW?

Have you experienced any of the seriously dangerous avalanche events, if so can you mention this experience.

I am happy that you are feeling better,

Mick

Buy me a beer
Hi Mike,

My first post here.

I have read your whole STEAP thread and find it fascinating.

Perhaps if you have time you could summarize how you came upon this design and the influences, was the SM TPU the instigator or did this begin as a separate experiment.

I believe you mentioned that the shape was more for space saving than that of necessity.  In your unit does the static field rotate and if so, do you think this is of importance and which direction does it spin CCW?

Have you experienced any of the seriously dangerous avalanche events, if so can you mention this experience.

I am happy that you are feeling better,

Mick

Welcome to probably the best forum.

Soon I will  give some new information in a different thread, only for members of this forum  and not to be repeated outside this forum, please, if built and working it "could" be a health hazard, not completely known yet.

This all started many years ago with Ron Stiffler in private, parametric resonance,  the name STEAP IS MINE, he used another name. When Steven Mark appeared on the scene there was some similarity and I investigated the SM TPU on my own. What I have shown is my investigation over time "years" and is extracts from my lab book,  and so you have my experience from start to finish without giving a set of plans and instructions. I is made to make you experiment and find the right direction like I have had to do.

Even if you have all the unit set up and wired correctly, it is not easy to start, even though now I can do it quite easily.

Regards

Mike

tExB=qr
X-rays from Peeling Tape: (charge separation)

https://wiki.physics.wisc.edu/garage/X-rays%20from%20peeling%20tape

Buy me a beer
X-rays from Peeling Tape: (charge separation)

https://wiki.physics.wisc.edu/garage/X-rays%20from%20peeling%20tape

Thank's Grumpy for posting that O0

Yes it is charge separation it seems, and the collection is capacitive, but at atmospheric pressure. It has something for sure to do with being within a magnetic field.

I am a believer that charge is being added from the atmosphere and has to be ionic positive and negative ions.

I strongly believe you can not get something for nothing, the energy always comes from something that will be depleted of that energy supplied, i.e. the SUN.

STEAP only needs sufficient energy to keep it running, which is minimal in relation to the charge it receives, but it has to run within a high charge to start with and so makes it difficult to start.

By design it has to run in this sea of ions.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your answer, I suppose you are tabling the question vis a vis rotation until the new thread.

I was watching Dr Stifflers website for a bit while it was available, found the limited information very interesting.  Maybe there was a subscription service he offered with more info I don't quite recall.

I think along with gaining information we have lost quite a bit.  Notice the lack of spheres or cones in modern RF.  Aside from Tesla coils and flying saucer direction biasing I can't think of any spherical resonators or radiators.

I will be happy to comply with anything you prefer not to mention beyond this site, it is after all your years of work that proffered the data.  A scientist should have control over his or her data.

Mick

The timing for the TPU has a specific job. If you think of the child swing, start at a high on the left, and just at the high on the right the fulcrum point (top of the swing) moves X 2 the distance the swing has traveled linearly, instantly to the right.

So the child is always moving to the right, never BACKWARDS (BEMF). The trick is where the energy has come from to move the fulcrum point so that it is OU.

When you charge a coil from a DC supply, the polarity of the positive end connection is in fact negative. When you disconnect a switch on the opposite end of the coil, the polarities of the coil ends change and the charge wants to discharge in the same direction as it was charging to start if there is somewhere for it to go (a capacitor for example). The only energy lost here is the switching loss, very small. If you have two of these linked together in a certain way (A and C), you now start to see how the child is always moving to the right as though he is a DC current.

In this case, there is no BEMF only FEMF (Foreward electromagnetic force). This is how a boost converter works to create a higher voltage from a lower DC voltage, but at the cost of current, but what if there was no cost of current, current is added from another source!!

Regards

Mike
Hi Mike,
This is mighty interesting to me. I would love to hear you explain this into more detail.

I understand when a coil is switched off it generates a back emf spike, depending on which side of the coil is opened up.
positive spike switching the negative supply and vice versa.

I would like to know where this spike is created? at the A C or B  Mosfet? or several Mosfets?

Does it use both polarity spikes or just a single polarity!

Thanks for giving us guidance  :)

edit: I added a scope shot of you, which shows the positive and negative spike, So that is what start the rising amplitude?
« Last Edit: 2022-09-21, 20:32:08 by Devo »

Cenrtaflow
Yes it is charge separation it seems, and the collection is capacitive, but at atmospheric pressure. It has something for sure to do with being within a magnetic field.

I am a believer that charge is being added from the atmosphere and has to be ionic positive and negative ions.

I strongly believe you can not get something for nothing, the energy always comes from something that will be depleted of that energy supplied, i.e. the SUN.

All the most credible FE inventors of the past followed a similar pattern. At first they believed the source of energy was the Earth/telluric, then atmospheric and finally cosmic/radiant energy. As you imply, no credible FE inventor honestly believed the energy came from nothing and they knew better.

However there's a catch which took me years to figure out. When they spoke of "cosmic energy" they meant radiant energy from external sources like stars which imparted said energy to matter. The energy is cosmic ie. from stars however the energy the device transforms is from the matter/material of the device itself. We call this energy nuclear/atomic, relating to the motion of particles/fields and atoms in materials.

To make a long story short, I did a series of experiments which could properly segregate all the energy flows in a circuit and found there is much more energy present than we utilize. So the limit of 100% efficiency in an electromagnet device is true but only in the context of utilizing only the electromagnetism we normally do and nothing else.

In effect, the "kick" SM referred to is the extra process which liberates the extra energy from the circuit.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

tExB=qr
If energy cannot be "created" nothing would exist.

Buy me a beer
The collector of energy is the core. One plate is connected to the "high" positive potential, the other is neutral and the third is the "b" coils.

Regards

Mike

From my phone.

Buy me a beer
This is the first post in quite some time, I have not been well, and still nowhere near 100%.

Because I left my group hanging in mid-air, I have decided to go directly to the end and post the attached. This will effectively remove any obligations that were in place, I thank you for your patience.

What is attached is a prior art declaration which was made back in 2021 and filed. The form of it is a patent application, and there is a good reason for this which I will not go into here.

Anybody can use this, but nobody can patent or claim it as theirs. You will see that it is "a new component" that is claimed, STEAP capacitor.

This is the component that is needed to extract and add atmospheric charge. It is simple but complicated in its workings, but basically, it uses charge displacement and balancing to extract charge and then deliver this charge within a cycle, it is both frequency and duty sensitive.

I will give no more explanation, I will leave this up to you to find this for yourself. The included typical circuit is correct, but you will have to make your own method of control of the C3 voltage, the resistor is an example of control. A resistor would work for fixed output, but you would probably blow a lot of Mosfets before you found the right value, you are forwarned.

I am moving on to a new project as and when I am fit enough.

Regards

Mike N.

:)
« Last Edit: 2023-01-15, 18:26:20 by Devo »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 04:35:56