PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2022-08-16, 14:20:38
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 18187 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Hi Mike, Thanks for all the info so far. May I ask you what your plan is with the results you have gotten and likely will be getting? Do you intend to make an all in one information package for others to also obtain results with? Too often I have seen people getting good results and nothing ever came from it. They just never really did anything with it nor released the 'full picture' info. So others still could not replicate the tech and became forgotten again. But all it takes is one good pdf with all the info like windings, schematics and explanations and whole scene could change in an instance. Do you have plans along these lines? If you are getting the results you say you are getting and I have no real reason to doubt it. It would mean you have something important going on.
Kind regards, Steven

Will be back home for the weekend.

It's not X rays as such, it is right at the top end of the uv band.

The infinite number of waves overlap giving peaks with spacing between 9-10nm band. The información extracted was huge and a lot went over my head, but I got the basics.

Typing from my phone in France where I left my wife and her grand daughter with my father in law.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
Rushed into hospital this morning just as we were loading the car for the journey home. Might be a few days more before I get home.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Hi Mike, Thanks for all the info so far. May I ask you what your plan is with the results you have gotten and likely will be getting? Do you intend to make an all in one information package for others to also obtain results with? Too often I have seen people getting good results and nothing ever came from it. They just never really did anything with it nor released the 'full picture' info. So others still could not replicate the tech and became forgotten again. But all it takes is one good pdf with all the info like windings, schematics and explanations and whole scene could change in an instance. Do you have plans along these lines? If you are getting the results you say you are getting and I have no real reason to doubt it. It would mean you have something important going on.
Kind regards, Steven

You will have to wait for me to obtain further information on completing a new unit. I have a good working relationship with 2 nuclear investigation scientists and I want to keep it that way, we have formalized an agreement which is more than fair for both sides and posible future energy.

Regards

Mike

From my hospital bed😭

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Ambassador

Mike
Yikes … a lot on your plate and then this !!
Hope it’s nothing too serious !

Thanks for all you do !

Chet

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
2022 is proving to be interesting...

You take care Mike.
Take your time and get will soon.
My post was just a plea to not let your results fade into obscurity. It happens about 99% of the time on these o.u related forums.

Kind regards,
Steven

You will have to wait for me to obtain further information on completing a new unit. I have a good working relationship with 2 nuclear investigation scientists and I want to keep it that way, we have formalized an agreement which is more than fair for both sides and posible future energy.

Regards

Mike

From my hospital bed😭

Buy me a beer
Back home after a long drive from Langres hospital, 14.5hrs.
Lost our hotel booking and there were no more rooms on our journey south, bad time of the year without a booking.

Seems a pill I take caused me problems, or that is what the doctors believe.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
Response to Frédéric from the other thread. STEAP works on the basis that there is a charge and discharge on the surface of a dielectric. You could say the dielectric is the catalist to making this work, and it is very possible that not all dielectrics will work, I have not yet delved into that possibility.

The loop coil core does not have to be insulated, but the coils will have to be. The "b" coils are the other "main plate of the capacitance. SM's garage Toroid used an un insulated, albeit painted, speaker frame made of aluminum. That one over heats very quickly due to high eddy currents within the aluminio.

Regards

Mike

So if I understand correctly, the dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) is the critical factor of operation, and the complex pulse/phase arrangement is effectively a means-to-an-end?

IE: So there may be other coil/capacitor arrangements and frequency patterns that could conceivably get the same result,
but without the >400v to create the DBD the process would never appear?
« Last Edit: 2022-08-09, 17:07:51 by Hakasays »

Buy me a beer
So if I understand correctly, the dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) is the critical factor of operation, and the complex pulse/phase arrangement is effectively a means-to-an-end?

IE: So there may be other coil/capacitor arrangements and frequency patterns that could conceivably get the same result,
but without the >400v to create the DBD the process would never appear?

The jury is still out on exactly the modus operandi. Let me put it another way, to extract ambient energy sufficient to keep the system running we have to use the same "currency" as the environment uses to store energy, it is ionic.

We are basicly using electrons converting into positive and negative ions and adding environmental ions.

I am typi g this on my phone so I will continue when I have time

On my computer.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
The heating of the core in the unit is due, IMO, to eddy-type currents, let's face it we have metal inside a moving magnetic field, the solenoids. The metal must not be iron or any other magnetic metal or it would destroy itself in no time at all, paramagnetic is ok.

I believe SM used what he had in the speaker business. I think he used tin-coated copper wire with ordinary PVC insulation, this is why he was monitoring the temperature all the time, more than half an hour and the PVC would be so soft it would start the break down.

Going back to the multiple phase shifting or delay.  When returning the resonance back into the "front end", the chokes come into play. In the big TPU of SM all the wires of the chokes go too and from the coils of the TPU and not one goes to the driver!!!!  when you know how the "b" coils are connected (SM left those out as well as the others of the "c" coils, you will understand how he "looped" the TPU to keep it going) ;) Think of the child on the swing oscillating and every so many oscillations you give it a kick, the famous kick, it is all revolved around the coils "b" and the "B" mosfet with it's separate ground reference because the source of "B" is + except when "B" is ON and oscillating, when OFF the accumulated charge in the capacitors feed the kick through the internal and external Mosfet diode and into the center tapping of the "b" coils to charge the chokes.
You see I have done a lot of homework on this, I needed to get inside the head of SM, these things are not easy to explain as he said many times.

Regards

Mike

I wish you good health and welcome back. Thanks for the info and hope you give us.
I have the feeling if the TPU is ever going to mean anything to the world and the o.u community it is in your hands.
So much work and research have been poured into the tpu over the past 10 years with forum threads in the high hundreds of pages and nothing ever came out of it as far as I know.
You have a very good chance to change this, is how I see it.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

The heating of the core in the unit is due, IMO, to eddy-type currents, let's face it we have metal inside a moving magnetic field, the solenoids. The metal must not be iron or any other magnetic metal or it would destroy itself in no time at all, paramagnetic is ok.

I believe SM used what he had in the speaker business. I think he used tin-coated copper wire with ordinary PVC insulation, this is why he was monitoring the temperature all the time, more than half an hour and the PVC would be so soft it would start the break down.

Going back to the multiple phase shifting or delay.  When returning the resonance back into the "front end", the chokes come into play. In the big TPU of SM all the wires of the chokes go too and from the coils of the TPU and not one goes to the driver!!!!  when you know how the "b" coils are connected (SM left those out as well as the others of the "c" coils, you will understand how he "looped" the TPU to keep it going) ;) Think of the child on the swing oscillating and every so many oscillations you give it a kick, the famous kick, it is all revolved around the coils "b" and the "B" mosfet with it's separate ground reference because the source of "B" is + except when "B" is ON and oscillating, when OFF the accumulated charge in the capacitors feed the kick through the internal and external Mosfet diode and into the center tapping of the "b" coils to charge the chokes.
You see I have done a lot of homework on this, I needed to get inside the head of SM, these things are not easy to explain as he said many times.

Regards

Mike

So the center torroid is "isolation" for the B circuit "kickback" ?
We know that ferrite torroids can work at gigahertz and beyond.
This seems very much like a voltage doubler,trippler , quadripler ..etc. Boost converter of course . The extra centre ground in the photos may then come into play.

This may also imply that the active drive in the big tpu drive is very low current and from a storage cap . Which is still "NO BATTERIES"

Its really fun ,if a bit dangerous nutting this out with your valuable help.

ALL ..... one hand working is safe , anything else is NOT.

Great work Mike!

Buy me a beer
This is how it is but with the correct timing the capacitors feed through the diodes to give the push to the resonance (the kick) ;)

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

My first post here.

I have read your whole STEAP thread and find it fascinating.

Perhaps if you have time you could summarize how you came upon this design and the influences, was the SM TPU the instigator or did this begin as a separate experiment.

I believe you mentioned that the shape was more for space saving than that of necessity.  In your unit does the static field rotate and if so, do you think this is of importance and which direction does it spin CCW?

Have you experienced any of the seriously dangerous avalanche events, if so can you mention this experience.

I am happy that you are feeling better,

Mick

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2022-08-16, 14:20:38