PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 15:06:43
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36584 times)
Group: Guest
   Verpies:
   I don't need to continue on with this. Or prove anything because you say so.
Nor, do I need to be told what to do, in your opinion. You can however make suggestions, instead.
Look for yourself, if you don't believe me.

Air cores... on all Akula, Ruslan, Stalker devices, which use a Kacher, Yoke/Grenade system. My statement stands.
   Or ask Itsu about that, as you don't seam to trust what I've mentioned. I'll leave you in good hands with him, as well.

NickZ

Group: Professor

I don't need to continue on with this. Or prove anything because you say so.
So stop making unsupported assertions like: "all grenade former tubes are empty".

Nor, do I need to be told what to do, in your opinion.
I would debate this. For starters I was absent from this forum for the last year and
In my absence, I could not mislead anyone yet you have not made any progress towards a working device, nor have you developed a plausible principle of operation.

You can however make suggestions, instead. Look for yourself, if you don't believe me.
Yes, I can and I do make suggestions to improve certain parameters of the device, but I do not make unsupported blanket assertions like you do: "all grenade former tubes are empty" ...or vice versa.

Air cores... on all Akula, Ruslan, Stalker devices, which use a Kacher, Yoke/Grenade system. 
Show me.

Or ask Itsu about that.
Itsu is open to try all possibilities - you however, appear to squash any attempt at experimentation that does not support your cherished narrative, as you have just demonstrated with you reply #570 after Itsu put a slotted aluminum pipe in his grenade former tube.

Verpies:
   Fine, I'll be waiting for the results.
For those guys that have been following up on what has and has not been done, won't need the "show me" attitude.
As they already know that what I mentioned is true. You obviously don't. So look for yourself, as I said, if interested.
 Not my job...to show you. You are not asking, you are demanding. So, good luck with that. Show yourself...

NickZ

For those guys that have been following up on what has and has not been done, won't need the "show me" attitude.
What guys ?  Anyone cares to speak up ?

As they already know that what I mentioned is true.
Are you speaking for the silent majority ?  Is it an argumentum ad numerum ?

Not my job...to show you.
It is your job because, you made an unsupported blanket statement and I challenged its veracity.

You are not asking, you are demanding.
So what? Authors of unsupported blanket statements deserve that, especially when challenged.
You do not have the right not to be offended.

Verpies:   
   If I were you, I would not come to my thread with your demands.
You may find that that will not work with me, and you may also find your posts "deserve" to be deleted, by me.
Understand???
So, don't push your luck, buddy.
   NickZ

If I were you, I would not come to my thread with your demands.
You may find that that will not work with me, and you may find your posts deleted. Understand???
But if you delete my posts, I will just repost them so why not ban me altogether ?
Then you will have one less guy to challenge your beliefs.  You will be able to go around critiquing experiments that do not agree with your theory of operation. ...but wait, you don't have one, do you?

Verpies:
    I hope that you have lots of time, but, I don't. So go for it, if you really want to be like this!!?
Ok, then. Bring it on...
   Those that bring shit to the table, will know what's for dinner.
   The only reason that I don't ban you altogether, is still unknown. Hoping that your attitude may improve, I guess.
I'm not your enemy. Tough guy...but, don't tell me what to do or any more of your insults. Prove me wrong...if you can.
 Or cut the personal crap...  that is not permitted here, or do you really want me to ban you altogether? It has taken some effort even to get you here, remember? I do want you here, so please stop this personal BS.

NickZ

Group: Restricted

@Nickz, I am sorry to bother you, but if you and others already have explored all ways, what would be your approach to go further ?

I wonder if you can imagine your setup (as you build it) as a cascade of self resonant transformers which just amplify standing waves and if wire length used is equal to 1/2 or multiple of wave length, corresponding frequency that you have at output of signal generator.

If everything is correct you just need to disconnect 1 wire to have standing waves in your primary. Have a look at Arie deGeus and you will understand what I am speaking about.

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
@Nickz, I am sorry to bother you, but if you and others already have explored all ways, what would be your approach to go further ?

I wonder if you can imagine your setup (as you build it) as a cascade of self resonant transformers which just amplify standing waves and if wire length used is equal to 1/2 or multiple of wave length, corresponding frequency that you have at output of signal generator.

If everything is correct you just need to disconnect 1 wire to have standing waves in your primary. Have a look at Arie deGeus and you will understand what I am speaking about.
have you got a link ?  any way how can Nick have tried any thing if he and others don't have a clue about any thing to do with what they are looking for  :D

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Thanks AG:
    Good thing that you know how to build a self runner.
Perhaps you  would like to show us how well it works.
And perhaps you can also cut the personal shit, so I don't have more of your posts to have to delete.
  What a peanut gallery we have here... All I'm concerned about is tests and research towards a self runner.
Not this soap opera.

NickZ

have you got a link ?  any way how can Nick have tried any thing if he and others don't have a clue about any thing to do with what they are looking for 

I am here to test and research this type of device. It is not easy pickings nor cheap fun.
But, there seams to be guys here that are into other aspects of this project. And keep bringing personal opinions as to my and others work, to disprove everything mentioned. As Verpies is trying to do, now. Not appreciated.

But, there seams to be guys here that are into other aspects of this project. And keep bringing personal opinions as to my and others work, to disprove everything mentioned. As Verpies is trying to do, now.
No it is you who is against any line of experimentation that does not align with you ephemeral preconceived notions about the operating principle of this device....such as the reactions in that slotted metal tube.

Why does it bother you so much that Itsu is trying something different than that which you've been trying unsuccessfully for years?

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
   Thanks AG:
    Good thing that you know how to build a self runner.
Perhaps you  would like to show us how well it works.
And perhaps you can also cut the personal shit, so I don't have more of your posts to have to delete.
  What a peanut gallery we have here... All I'm concerned about is tests and research towards a self runner.
Not this soap opera.

NickZ
thanks for the encouragement but I'm not that stupid

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Verpies:
  Nothing that Itsu does bothers me. And, I understand his reasonings.
I wish that you would relax and get off my back though. Or are you getting off on this, sir??? You are being pretty rude.
And I would really like to get back to what I'm here for, without any further interruptions, or insults from you.

NickZ

I would really like to get back to what I'm here for, without any further interruptions, or insults from you.

NickZ

What is professor Nick here for?

Maxolous

Keep guessing Max. Maybe some day you'll get it. But, I'll give you a clue, it's not fish waves, modulated waves,  split copper tubes, or shaking electrons loose, with HV, as you may think.
    What are you here for???  All you've mentioned and had itsu help you with has resulted in nothing, at all.
I am not blaming any one, but some are blaming me. For what???
   You want to play with split tubes now, well go for it. Don't mind me.
   Maybe Verpies will finally make something that will surprise us all, with his free energy ideas, after all these years.
    That was what I was hoping for, and was the reason I helped him get onto this thread. My mistake.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-09-22, 03:11:06 by NickZ »

have you got a link ?  any way how can Nick have tried any thing if he and others don't have a clue about any thing to do with what they are looking for  :D

I will just ignore your mean comment. Please see attached screenshots.

A lot of people are afraid to use standing wave as mainstream science and education systems teach that we need to avoid them as they are dangerous and will destroy our devices or circuitry (which is true, if not correct use in a proper manner).
So, standing wave will double the voltage and adding more capacity to the capacitor next to unconnected end will double the frequency, facilitating more electricity extraction increasing efficiency.

We need to understand that there is no magic solution where something will just pour energy in our systems and we need to create more or stronger disturbance in order to let environment to match and balance, while we not going to let balance happening by harvesting what is added by environment … to get a continuous supply for as long as we maintain excitation/disturbance.

I hope this is add some clearance and help.

Later edit: this little trick is so easy to hide in Don Smith, Kapanadze etc were a fake connection is shown.

I am not blaming any one, but some are blaming me. For what???
    You asked for it, so there you go:

I am blaming you for your reply #570 which contained unsupported assertions designed to dissuade Itsu  (and others) from experimenting with a different component set than that which you have been experimenting unsuccessfully for years.

I am also blaming you for promoting builds that are not guided by some operating principle and for promoting replication-by-imitation from info-deficient videos without M.O., instead.

I am blaming you for not spelling out a concrete logical operating principle to guide your builds (however contrived), while outright rejecting operating principles and details proposed by others WITH PREDJUDICE, such as:
    • fish waveforms,
    • modulated waveforms,
    • nanosecond pulses
    • picosecond pulses
    • static magnetic fields
    • standing waves,
    • split metal tubes,
    • McFreey's M.O.
    • shaking electrons loose,
    • accelerating electrons or ions with HV
    • etc...

...especially when these rejections are based on your feelings and without logical analysis and supporting evidence.

[/list]
    « Last Edit: 2023-09-23, 03:49:25 by verpies »

I am blaming you for your reply #570 which contained unsupported assertions designed to dissuade Itsu  (and others) from experimenting with a different component set than that which have been experimenting unsuccessfully for years.

I am also blaming you for promoting builds that are not guided by some operating principle and for promoting replication-by- imitation from info-deficient videos without M.O., instead.

I am blaming you for not spelling out a concrete logical operating principle to guide your builds, while rejecting  WITH PREDJUDICE operating principles proposed by others such as:

Ladies and gentlemen, please stop this silly blame of each other. Try to understand that sometimes we are unable to describe a method that only exist in our mind, i know there is a lot of frustration especially when no goal achievement but would be a destructive to start blaming each other for something that those involved in a project do not understand. I think a flexible approach is desired and patience as nobody can splash the cash with unsatisfactory results.

Nothing that Itsu does bothers me.
    So why did you write the unsupported assertions in your reply #570 ?

You are being pretty rude.
    ...insults from you.
    Insults are directed at a person. I have not hurled any AdHominem names at you.  Show me one.
    Instead, I criticize your actions, your words, your ideas or lack thereof, your replication methodology your prejudiced rejections of proposed operating principles. These are not insults although they may feel as much unpleasant to you. Take it like a man and learn from them.

Ladies and gentlemen, please stop this silly blame of each other.
    Nick asked for it directly.

Also, I will not allow him to discourage others from experimenting with components which are unapproved by him, with impunity.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Some initial tests with and without the slotted pipe inserted into the Grenade / Inductor former.

Using a FG as sweep generator with 20Vpp sine wave to drive the inductor and measuring the output of the Grenade with a 360 Ohm lamp load

1st screenshot shows a sweep from 1kHz to 10mHz (yellow without slotted pipe, white with slotted pipe):

We see a slight increase in overall amplitude without the pipe.

2nd screenshot shows a sweep from 1kHz to 2MHz (yellow without slotted pipe, white with slotted pipe):

we again see the overall increase in amplitude without the pipe, but also visible now the shift in resonance frequency (higher with pipe) from 1.32MHz to 1.42MHz) 

Itsu

Group: Experimentalist

Itsu,

It may be assumed but you didn't mention it so I have to ask, is the slotted tube grounded?  With the tube grounded, there will be mutual capacitances present between it and the various windings which should produce various resonant peaks not seen without it.

Pm

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi PM,

not grounded, just floating, but i will retest with a proper ground tomorrow.

Itsu

Some initial tests with and without the slotted pipe inserted into the Grenade / Inductor former.
    The Al causes a small frequency upshift and amplitude loss.  I actually expected more of these changes.
    But that is not bad - it just means that the Al is absorbing RF energy.

Do you have non-conductive ferrite magnets that you can stuff inside ? (the Russians used to call it ferrite kielbasa - sausage, but they did not understand its purpose and only used soft ferrite without the magnets).
    The purpose of the magnets is to provide static magnetic field polarization to the Al. The windings can also provide the static magnetic field, too, when they are powered by DC through an RF choke.

What are the OD & ID diameters of this Al pipe, anyway ?
    Can you measure or estimate the DC & AC magnetic flux density (B) that the aluminum is subjected to?
    « Last Edit: 2023-09-23, 02:22:15 by verpies »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29
    « previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
    Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 15:06:43