PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:44:34
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 28742 times)

I think current amplifying is done by charging and discharging capacitor especially in aquarium 2 device in very high rate, when current is coming from ground because of voltage difference between part of device in air and part connected to ground.

Buy me some coffee
I think we are moving too fast.
The similarity between patent1 and patent2 is the series tank circuit in each.
So each has a high frequency generator let's say at least 1 MHZ, a coil (part of a pair), and a capacitor.
Therefore it has to be high frequency AC, not DC or the cap will charge up and block the current.
I believe it also has to be a resonant tank circuit. So this poses some challenges in order to maintain resonance
bearing in mind that l2 has a potentially variable load.
One of the peculiarities of a resonant tank circuit is that it consumes no power apart from minor circuit losses.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Unfortunately, the second feature of a resonant circuit is that it does not produce any additional energy.

Efficiency of  induction cooker:

Conventional residential cooking tops typically employ gas or resistance heating elements to transfer energy with efficiencies of approximately 32% and 75-80% respectively. Residential induction cooking tops instead consist of an electromagnetic coil that creates a magnetic field when supplied with an electric current. When brought into this field, compatible cookware is warmed internally, transferring energy with approximately 85% efficiency.

https://www.energystar.gov/partner_resources/products_partner_resources/brand-owner/eta-consumers/res-induction-cooking-tops

Aking.21, I know you went to visit Tariel some time ago to have a hands on demo of the aquarium unit. If you could turn back time, what would you have done differently during that trip? What questions might you have asked him, with the benefit of several years of reflection and learning?

I guess one of them might have been to ask for a demo with capacitive and inductive loads in addition to the resistive heater.

Buy me some coffee
Aking.21, I know you went to visit Tariel some time ago to have a hands on demo of the aquarium unit. If you could turn back time, what would you have done differently during that trip? What questions might you have asked him, with the benefit of several years of reflection and learning?

I guess one of them might have been to ask for a demo with capacitive and inductive loads in addition to the resistive heater.
I didn't go, but my business partner went with an electronics engineer.
A second trip was arranged without my input and a second much more powerful generator was commissioned.
On arrival, we brought in a much more highly qualified engineer who had a myriad of equipment with him.
When Kapanadze saw our electronic equipment he refused to give the demonstration which had been paid for.
Consequently, we stopped paying him a salary, and the communication was severed.
Much of the mistrust was our fault because we did not know we had to find an immigration expert to get him into the UK.
I contacted the Isle Of Man immigration woman, but in retrospect, she was utterly useless.
By the time we found out what we should have done, it was too late.
 Kapanadze had lost trust in our team.
I was quite happy to ask for a resistive heater. Anything that can power a 2 kw heater for 4.5 hours can power most household equipment.
If I had been there I would have used an NE2 bulb as a meter. That's all that is necessary.
An NE2 bulb would have seen transmitted energy and been able to zone in on the source.
It can also see the field around the device. It can also tell the difference between dc and ac and skewed ac.  It can also detect positive and negative. It can also detect voltage when used in series with other ne2 bulbs. Plus it doesn't blow up. It is truly a remarkable instrument.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Aking.21
From your description you made more than a few critical mistakes with Kapanadze which raised red flags in my opinion. However as a real Engineer/Inventor who actually understands technology and what inventors want I can help.

I didn't go, but my business partner went with an electronics engineer.
A second trip was arranged without my input and a second much more powerful generator was commissioned.
On arrival, we brought in a much more highly qualified engineer who had a myriad of equipment with him.
When Kapanadze saw our electronic equipment he refused to give the demonstration which had been paid for.

Mistake one, you moved the goal posts and I would refuse any testing as well. Your not paying for his intellectual property only to test the input versus output to determine the devices validity. As an Engineer who used to test FE devices I could easily determine the efficiency with minimal equipment. Did you even have a plan?, why was everything about the whole testing process not spelled out and approved in advance?.

Consequently, we stopped paying him a salary, and the communication was severed.
Much of the mistrust was our fault because we did not know we had to find an immigration expert to get him into the UK.
I contacted the Isle Of Man immigration woman, but in retrospect, she was utterly useless.
By the time we found out what we should have done, it was too late.
 Kapanadze had lost trust in our team.

A lack of trust?, first you tried to move the goal posts then cut a supposedly marginal salary as a penalty then failed to relocate him. Of course on relocation Kapanadze would really be in trouble and have no control over anything. If I was representing Kapanadze my recommendation would be to look for new more credible investors. What were you thinking?.

I was quite happy to ask for a resistive heater. Anything that can power a 2 kw heater for 4.5 hours can power most household equipment.
If I had been there I would have used an NE2 bulb as a meter. That's all that is necessary.
An NE2 bulb would have seen transmitted energy and been able to zone in on the source.
It can also see the field around the device. It can also tell the difference between dc and ac and skewed ac.  It can also detect positive and negative. It can also detect voltage when used in series with other ne2 bulbs. Plus it doesn't blow up. It is truly a remarkable instrument.

It sounds like you were much more interested in learning how his technology works than helping him promote it in a way which could benefit him and humanity. The whole train wreck sounds very unprofessional which is why you failed.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Aking.21
It sounds like you were much more interested in learning how his technology works than helping him promote it in a way which could benefit him and humanity. The whole train wreck sounds very unprofessional which is why you failed.

AC

Do you think he was the first and the last?
You also want to have a device and you hope that you will learn how to do it here. Don't judge him just because he wanted to go there at all.
I don't know how corrupt and dangerous this country is for tourists.
If you don't know, let me tell you that Wesley was also there and talked to Kapanadze and even slept in his house. He saw a device made especially for him that produced 200W. He also got nothing like many other people.
Of course, if Kapanadze's device is real, there is something to worry about. Many of the alleged inventors of OU have never made any device available to humans. The lobby is certainly powerful, but I doubt that any of the devices could not be replicated. Thousands of people have tried and guess what? Do you think at least one person has a 100% OU replica?
Hmmm... I'm no longer naive about this but I'm still looking.

maxmalone
If you don't know, let me tell you that Wesley was also there and talked to Kapanadze and even slept in his house. He saw a device made especially for him that produced 200W. He also got nothing like many other people.

If you went to Bill Gates house and slept on his couch would you expect him to give you the source code to Windows?. Well no that's completely absurd and you have a very strange sense of entitlement.

There is also the completely absurd notion that an inventor should give there work away. Nobody else gives anything of value away nor would they ever work for free. So why the blatant hypocrisy and double standard when we speak of inventors?.

Of course, if Kapanadze's device is real, there is something to worry about. Many of the alleged inventors of OU have never made any device available to humans. The lobby is certainly powerful, but I doubt that any of the devices could not be replicated. Thousands of people have tried and guess what? Do you think at least one person has a 100% OU replica?
Hmmm... I'm no longer naive about this but I'm still looking.

Billions of people also drive cars but guess what maybe 1% actually understand how to fix them. In fact, a recent study found 60% of Americans don't know how to change the tire on there car. The unfortunate truth is if everyone was even half as smart or capable as they think they are we would be living in a highly advanced utopian society wanting for nothing but obviously this isn't the case.

So let's be honest, people like Kapanadze aren't the problem people like you are. Kapanadze spent countless hours researching, building, testing and learning until he found success. Were talking about tens of thousands of hours of actual work not simply browsing some FE forums looking for a hand out. I have the utmost respect for hard working people like Kapanadze.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

maxmalone
If you went to Bill Gates house and slept on his couch would you expect him to give you the source code to Windows?. Well no that's completely absurd and you have a very strange sense of entitlement.

There is also the completely absurd notion that an inventor should give there work away. Nobody else gives anything of value away nor would they ever work for free. So why the blatant hypocrisy and double standard when we speak of inventors?.

Billions of people also drive cars but guess what maybe 1% actually understand how to fix them. In fact, a recent study found 60% of Americans don't know how to change the tire on there car. The unfortunate truth is if everyone was even half as smart or capable as they think they are we would be living in a highly advanced utopian society wanting for nothing but obviously this isn't the case.

So let's be honest, people like Kapanadze aren't the problem people like you are. Kapanadze spent countless hours researching, building, testing and learning until he found success. Were talking about tens of thousands of hours of actual work not simply browsing some FE forums looking for a hand out. I have the utmost respect for hard working people like Kapanadze.

AC

You are the devil's advocate. Are you talking about Kapanaga as the man who did this!? What he did ? come on ? He showed some devices that no one can replicate to this day.
I will disabuse you of wrong thinking. If Tesla made fake devices, no one would repeat it so quickly. As you know, everything Tesla showed and did was true!!!! Kapanadze says that Tesla was the inventor of his device and yet it cannot be repeated.
Why ? because these are fake devices?
So before you give medals to people who may be cheaters, think twice.

Do not panic. Nobody has anything. 8)

In fact, a recent study found 60% of Americans don't know how to change the tire on there car.
AC
I even know what I have do,if I unscrewed the tire and lost the nuts from it on the road.
I would remove one nut from the other three wheels and secure the last one with them.
And then I could arrive to a closest  service station.   ;)
But what it give me?

What do you think about this in the context of Kapanadze's device?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zswz43Se8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmhMAaRCou0

https://patents.google.com/patent/GEP20074088B/en?oq=GEP20074088B
||
\/
https://patents.google.com/patent/RU2003107553A/en?oq=RU2003107553

...a given low pressure to accelerate the extraction of hydrogen and oxygen from water during electrolysis and automatically control the operation of vacuum pumps, tanks l the electrolyzer is equipped with a drain faucet, a trellis tray connected to an infrasound or ultrasonic generator containing a magnetostrictive vibrator-support through a rod, made with the possibility of creating elastic waves with an oscillation frequency of less than 16 Hz or from 20 to 1 GHz with a high frequency and a short wavelength .

The original of this patent is nowhere to be found.
« Last Edit: 2024-05-02, 14:44:52 by sergh »

Buy me some coffee
Does anyone remember the type or specification of the ignition module during Wesley's ie (STIVEP)'s visit to Kapanadze?
From memory, Kapanadze built him a 200-watt device that powered a 200-watt light bulb.
There was an ignition module that was seen in the build.
I am looking for its specifications in particular.

Does anyone remember the type or specification of the ignition module during Wesley's ie (STIVEP)'s visit to Kapanadze?
From memory, Kapanadze built him a 200-watt device that powered a 200-watt light bulb.

12KV OUT

I had a diagram of this device somewhere but I can't find it. He was on OU.com

Buy me some coffee
Thank you Maxmalone.

I am putting this reference video up for convenience on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAPe3DiYt2o

It is important to note, that the module has AC output. I think, (although it is difficult to follow Wesley's description as he sometimes gets too technical).
I am guessing that Wesley means square-wave (pulsed) AC.

Thank you Maxmalone.

I am putting this reference video up for convenience on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAPe3DiYt2o

It is important to note, that the module has AC output. I think, (although it is difficult to follow Wesley's description as he sometimes gets too technical).
I am guessing that Wesley means square-wave (pulsed) AC.

The device starts from 9V. Unfortunately, there may be an AGM 12V 7Ah or any other battery inside.
When you turn the volume up, you will hear the characteristic sound of the relay-type switch when turned on. If you know, 9V is enough to turn on such a relay and then the energy comes from the battery.
All you need is a 200W inverter. Operating time on this battery is approximately 15 minutes.
How long did the film and show last?
I talked to Wesley and he admitted that this could be just such a possibility.  :(

Buy me some coffee
The device starts from 9V. Unfortunately, there may be an AGM 12V 7Ah or any other battery inside.
When you turn the volume up, you will hear the characteristic sound of the relay-type switch when turned on. If you know, 9V is enough to turn on such a relay and then the energy comes from the battery.
All you need is a 200W inverter. Operating time on this battery is approximately 15 minutes.
How long did the film and show last?
I talked to Wesley and he admitted that this could be just such a possibility.  :(

I think Wesley said 35 minutes, with no sign of power loss.
Note: Turning on a relay is not unusual or special. It is in Kapanadze's patent.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
This is a parallel to Don Smith's circuit. Because Don used open air coils he needed tuning but not a ground connection. Tariel exploits the field storage of the caduceus and the capacitance of the coax to achieve the same thing but he needs ground for an electron source.
The ground mesh of the coax becomes an extremely large EMP transmission to the flame line and the dielectric of the coax becomes a buffer to the kinetic energy thereby holding the charge there instead of completely in a resonant outer field. The coax dielectric area and the caduceus nodes work together at different time frames of the energy entropy.
Filament based resistors always light up in EMP field. Lets see motors.
Twin lead is essentially coax in this usage. The two leads in both are separated by a plastic dielectric.
Just another version of the stun gun charge pump circuit. The driver oscillation can be gotten in a number of ways including pwm.
Armstrong to a Walton-Cockcroft is the cheapest and most passive step up.

Group: Tech Wizard

What do you think about this in the context of Kapanadze's device?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zswz43Se8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmhMAaRCou0

||
\/

The original of this patent is nowhere to be found.

Hi Sergh,

On original patent do you mean the Russian language version of RU2003107553 ?  Or this Georgian patent:  GEP20074088 ?
Just curious...   8)   

Gyula

Hello Gyula!

What do you think about Tariel Kapanadze as a person?
To what extent was he telling the truth? How much truth is there in his words?

Do you believe that he is an architect?
How can this be true when he is talking about some group of developers who have been working on some secret project related to anti-gravity since the 1980s?
Isn't this strange to you? Why did the “architect” take up antigravity? Or why did an architect invent a car that runs on water?
What do antigravity and hydraulic electric generators have to do with architecture?

I'm guessing he's not an architect. The profession of “Architect” was invented for him by secret services like the KGB so that he could answer neighbors and other strangers when asked about his specialty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharashka

https://youtu.be/5YCIV5EaTdg?t=31

The Georgian patent most likely belongs to Kapanadze’s people.
But a patent is an abstraction, not an assembly instruction. There are some key points that you can then refer to in court.

The Georgian patent contains a reference to another patent, which the authors of the patent considered similar to theirs.
It is not a fact that this Russian patent actually relates to the Georgian patent.
 But for some reason, the authors of the Georgian patent thought that this Russian patent had something in common with their invention.

This is an ordinary device for igniting gas. If you have a gas stove in your kitchen, you, of course, use a similar device every day when cooking.
The device creates a very weak spark; the spark is only suitable for igniting the gas-air mixture in a domestic gas boiler.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s2t_puDDhI

Operator: why didn’t you do it to the end?

Kapanadze: Then it turned out that it was very inconvenient... it was very inconvenient in a vacuum... because... In general, then at the factory we tried it in a vacuum and... the generator and the whole thing should have been in a vacuum mechanism. We tried to take the generator outside, since something can always burn out there, and then you need to open it all, and change something in the generator, etc., it’s inconvenient. They added seals to keep the vacuum in the mechanism, and so that the generator was outside, but... yes, it was rotating, but the part that remained outside was heating up. Then, after much thought, I took it and... in general, they offended me, greatly offended me and... we took it and took it out in such a way (meaning out of a vacuum) that everything worked out, I myself did not expect it. Everything worked out, it worked without a vacuum, but do you know what the difference is? In a vacuum, we get about 2-3 times more energy. Now it is taken outside and gives so much energy that... if anyone wants to use it at all, I no longer understand them because.
I'm talking about the Law of Conservation of Energy, that's where they come from? I told this to many, Mr. Zurab, that let’s analyze the Law of Conservation of Energy. But let’s apply it to a physical system in which there are more than 3 dimensions, and after that we’ll talk about whether we violate it or not..
Another conversation between me and the physicist. He says: well, okay, we know that there is inexhaustible energy in space, but what is it doing here? I told him: where is our Earth, is it not in this space? Isn't it part of our solar system? Don't talk nonsense. A man comes up and says: how dare you say that you are destroying the force of gravity. I answer: where did I say that? If someone wrote such a thing, show me, I say, if I told such a thing to anyone, and several times like this, and in the end I told them: that person at least had a conscience. And we never saw each other again. Have you ever read about the theory of curved fields?

Other patents of Tariel Kapanadze from the Turkish patent database:
« Last Edit: 2024-05-16, 15:04:32 by sergh »

Serge
I don't find it strange that Kapanadze was an Architect at all.

I have four professions and know a few people with more.
Which is helpful because we never have to worry about a job.
Obviously having multiple professions and skill sets gives a person many more options.

Here's a clue, almost every successful FE inventor also had multiple professions
and skill sets. They were into everything and continually learning unlike most people.

AC

Allcanadian, have you studied all Kapanadze’s words?

This is not an DIY amateur project, it is the result of the team’s long-term professional work.
According to Kapanadze, he has worked professionally since the 1980s on this topic as part of a development group. But then he left this team to publish and commercialize the devices he created based on long-term research and work of the development team.

Watch this video, turn on English subtitles:
https://youtu.be/ycrmPwny6bQ?t=218

00:03:34.260 --> 00:03:43.760
Well, this is an idea, Mr. Merab, we had a conversation before, we worked on this topic for a long time...

00:03:44.040 --> 00:03:46.600
somewhere in the last 20-25 years

00:03:47.100 --> 00:03:50.980
In the end we achieved success...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s2t_puDDhI
This is not in the subtitles, but it is in the full text:
TK - It was not convenient to put all together, because we where testing the device in the factory
(the factory he mentioned is in Tbilisi, this factory used to produce war planes, I think tanks etc
during soviet union and later too, I think it had wide profile and I think until now it is called 31st
factory). If there was some details to replace or upgrade was not convenient to have everything
in one box. We put all mechanism on the vacuum, the mechanical mechanism was turning very
well in the vacuum but then the electric device was getting hot. During the test some managers
made me angry and I left the factory and started working on this device to improve it, I did not
expect but here we are, as you see the result exceeded my expectation.
Full texts in Russian are here, files are attached to the first message
https://mazeto.net/index.php?topic=11560.0

In the video about GreenBox, he said something similar.

« Last Edit: 2024-05-16, 19:41:30 by sergh »

According to Kapanadze, he has worked professionally since the 1980s on this topic as part of a development group. But then he left this team to publish and commercialize the devices he created based on long-term research and work of the development team.

I appreciate your information. Basically I am new to Kapanadze and came across him last year when I initially discovered Clemente Figuera. What peaked my interest about Tariels device was that is looks very similar to the Figuera description in his patents. Regardless, any insight is interesting to read.

-JA

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:44:34