PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:12:11
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 29337 times)

Group: Moderator

...are all Kapanadze's devices also all fakes?  Remember?
I don't recall there being an answer. Maybe, I missed it.
You didn't miss it. There wasn't one.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I suggest collecting everything in hardware first, and developing theories later! ^-^
The circuit is very simple, the inverter module can be bought on Aliexpress.
https://aliexpress.ru/item/4000438023280.html?sku_id=10000001805672738

I still have a problem finding a 30-40 watt transformer for the inverter. Mine rewound 2 times, I don’t get into the stable 220 volt output...apparently it’s not my thing to wind transformers.
what frequency are you thinking of using 50 hz is very wastfull.

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Well, still waiting for your help... I was counting on it.

NickZ

what sort of help are you after or are you thinking of bending physycs to acomodate your needs
as its not a question of respect of others it's respect of reality and fitting in with what works in this reality.

Regards Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest
  Help? Yes, what sort of help? Well I know that Verpies can be a real help in getting conventional circuits working as they should. And both Kacher and the push pull are very conventional simple circuits. Which he can help us with. When it suits him. I can build these circuits, but can not design a self running device, as yet. That is something else...which we are all just learning about.

NickZ

I want to try adding an oscillating circuit after the resonator and adjusting it to the frequency of the RF generator. In theory, it should raise the current in the line in resonance. But you need to correctly calculate its inductance, which should be 4-10 times lower than that of the transformer that powers it. It is possible to make the output from the circuit to the load through a capacitor so that resonance does not pressure.

Dear sir
Mr Delamorto in your circuit Itsu lists the 3rd or is it the 4th winding as 6 turns but would this be better as a 1/4 wave winding or not and then add your RF inductor on top ?

Sil

Perhaps I will remove the resonator altogether, leaving only an oscillatory circuit with internal excitation. It's all intuitive... tests

Perhaps I will remove the resonator altogether, leaving only an oscillatory circuit with internal excitation. It's all intuitive... tests
Yes an interesting post but a complicated wind any idea on recomended wind details ?

There is a scientist in Russia, Atsyukovsky, he has ideas for generators similar to Kapanadze, he even has a patent.
But what is interesting is not his method of generating energy, but the use of spark gaps ( 8 and 5 ). One pumps the inductor, the second limits the swing of the circuit. But since the first one can be replaced with a transistor, then according to the general plan, the arrester is a limitation of the circuit buildup. Here is some food for thought.

By the way, the patent is very working. With condition - inductor - Tesla flat bifilar.  I have already shown a video where the LC is located on a flat reel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7po1lFs4zBw

Here is another simple experiment with a circuit as a resonator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7irtTC6_E

There is a scientist in Russia, Atsyukovsky, he has ideas for generators similar to Kapanadze, he even has a patent.
What is the mutual orientation of his coils ?
Are they air coils or cored coils ?

What is the mutual orientation of his coils ?
Are they air coils or cored coils ?
Why am I writing all this? I think Kapanadze’s resonator is a LC circuit.
And Atsyukovsky’s patent can be read here https://patenton.ru/patent/RU2261521C2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvjEaoWyJ_s

Why am I writing all this?
To teach us something ...hopefully.

You wrote a question mark and you received a direct reply from me.
You, however, answered my question with a question not related to clarifying the question.

Also, the schematic in the patent does not elucidate the mutual orientation of the coils nor whether they are air-coils.
The video does not either.

If your interested i found all this arcived stuff

Be aware many people have fabricated this device that doesn't
make that it necessarily works !
« Last Edit: 2023-10-12, 15:18:05 by AlienGrey »

The circuit of the original flashlight is different. You have options for it, I don’t think they’re working)))

It is necessary to force the protection of the microcircuit to work using the key VT3. This is the principle of working on it.
This is an original principle - no one repeated it....except me)))
Now I can write openly, not like before)))
In defense, care is not constant, but with a low, periodic frequency. This was enough for him to work on his own.
The Akula didn’t know this, so he molded what I told him.... in the end it all descended into a banal fake

This is that very circuit I can't get it to work I made it some years ago now
when it showed the PCB layout the way the pot core is wound could be the problem ant VT3 transistor shorts out the supply when its switched.

This is that very circuit I can't get it to work I made it some years ago now
when it showed the PCB layout the way the pot core is wound could be the problem ant VT3 transistor shorts out the supply when its switched.
It is very difficult to configure the protection to trigger in mc34063. The circuit has a circuit that starts the generator as soon as the voltage exceeds a specified threshold. I already said, don’t worry about it, it’s very difficult to set up. It is much easier to do separate key management. That's what I would like)))

@Delamorto - my opinion is that you're on the right track considering a resonant LC circuit.

A series-parallel resonant LC tank circuit is where I'm heading at the moment.

Here's a rough circuit of what I want to implement:

Falstad circuit link: https://tinyurl.com/ypavyl8r

It doesn't have any form of positive feedback in it yet, and operates entirely on resonance.

In my circuit the first series capacitor is of low capacitance (10% of total capacitance), and the parallel capacitor is higher capacitance (90% of total capacitance). This seems to amplify both voltage and current. If the inductance is larger than capacitance then this results in more amperage, whereas if capacitance is greater than inductance then this results in more voltage. This appears to be the inverse of the normal mode of operation, where capacitors 'convert' voltage to current and inductors 'convert' current to voltage.

@lfarrand
the output should be where coil is (#8 )? How will you construct the transformer? If you put normal isolation transformer to this place, will it work?
I am asking, because I have problem with other circuit where on oscilloscope it looks nice with normal coil  (like your chart #1 in simulation) but if coil is replaced by transformer, it doesn't work. Do you have any suggestions?

There is a scientist in Russia, Atsyukovsky,
He was. He is pass away. :-[

A series-parallel resonant LC tank circuit is where I'm heading at the moment.

Here's a rough circuit of what I want to implement:
https://i.ibb.co/xCbL65g/Resonant-amplifier.png
Kapanadze replication

How is that different from the resonant rise of voltage in an LC tank ?

@lfarrand
the output should be where coil is (#8 )? How will you construct the transformer? If you put normal isolation transformer to this place, will it work?
I am asking, because I have problem with other circuit where on oscilloscope it looks nice with normal coil  (like your chart #1 in simulation) but if coil is replaced by transformer, it doesn't work. Do you have any suggestions?

The coil that I'm planning to use for #8 looks like this:

It's just a single turn of 10mm copper pipe that I've plated with tin.

It will have a number of output coils, wound on Sendust 60u cores, like so:

The Sendust cores should work alright up to 1MHz.

The wires on the output cores are cut to the same length as the single turn primary. I expect some tuning will be required due to the inter-turn capacitance on the output cores.

How is that different from the resonant rise of voltage in an LC tank ?

In a series resonant circuit, the input source voltage remains constant current passes through the input source and the voltage on the cap rises cycle by cycle. The current rises according to Ohm's law, but the input source has to furnish the additional current.

In a parallel resonant circuit, the input current remains constant (to a degree, excluding transients when charging caps initially). A localised circulating current bounces between the cap and coil in the LC tank, but the voltage in the tank remains the same as the input source.

Please correct me if I'm wrong in any of my understanding.

The circuit I posted is different because the voltage and current in the tank rise cycle by cycle, but the input voltage and current remain relatively constant.

In a series resonant circuit, the input source voltage remains constant current passes through the input source and the voltage on the cap rises cycle by cycle. The current rises according to Ohm's law, but the input source has to furnish the additional current.

In a parallel resonant circuit, the input current remains constant (to a degree, excluding transients when charging caps initially). A localised circulating current bounces between the cap and coil in the LC tank, but the voltage in the tank remains the same as the input source.

Please correct me if I'm wrong in any of my understanding.

The circuit I posted is different because the voltage and current in the tank rise cycle by cycle, but the input voltage and current remain relatively constant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7po1lFs4zBw

The parallel resonant circuit in this video simply stands on a coil, it is swayed by a magnetic field, like Atsyukovsky’s in the patent, by transistors. The supply voltage of the transistors is 40 volts, but 20 volts are supplied to the shoulder. The circuit swings both in amplitude and current, the oscilloscope shows this. Growth occurs in resonance.
The scheme from the patent https://patenton.ru/patent/RU2261521C2 is working!

The resonator, also known as an oscillatory circuit, increases the magnetic field at resonance. The boost circuit cannot consume more than what the capacitors on the shoulder provide. I also had to hang the coil in the path of the magnetic field, and not connect the light bulb through grounding)))

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:12:11