PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:44:11
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Parametrics, Noise coherence, and Switching  (Read 23628 times)

Hello.
 And for what, in fact, no one explains the four conclusions.
Vervitskaya says about  it, they uses an additional two outputs to change the permeability of the capacitor.
But this is for high-frequency capacitors of small capacity. 0.22 microfarads is not suitable here.
So I don't know.My guess is that the two pins are connected in parallel.

Group: Experimentalist

Hi Gyula,

Thank you for the documentation, it is now clearer.
However I don't understand why 4 electrodes, and how they are used.
A varicond being a simple nonlinear capacitor, two electrodes should be enough. Should we understand that the electrodes are connected together two by two or that we have a double varicond or what else possible? Any idea?

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Should we understand that the electrodes are connected together two by two
That's exactly what it is.
They explained to me today.
On variconds, you can actually make a perpetual motion machine based on the absorption of heat from the environment.
But it will be just a toy with no practical application.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRjGm9G4ivc
Like my "Lazarev kolcar", which works, but there is no practical use. C.C

Group: Tech Wizard

My understanding from the links is that 1 wire pair serves for DC bias to vary the EM field inside the dielectric material and the changing capacitance
can be utilized between the other wire pair.  (So I suppose that the four wires are electrically isolated from each other.)
I base this on this quote from the wiki link I gave:

The dielectric permittivity of such material changes significantly with variations in the strength of the electric field in which it is located. As the voltage increases, the dielectric constant (and therefore the capacitance of the capacitor) rises to a certain value and then decreases.

These devices were intended for low frequency operation. 
(I have not used such devices.)   
What Frolov wrote about it back in 1995 http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/varicond.htm has not been proven, at least I am not aware of reliable test reports.

Gyula

It's a pity,that i have not this component. I could  answered you exactly. Using conventional tester.
Although a huge of stuff came through my hands. It's really rare component. :(

Group: Experimentalist

My understanding from the links is that 1 wire pair serves for DC bias to vary the EM field inside the dielectric material and the changing capacitance
can be utilized between the other wire pair.  (So I suppose that the four wires are electrically isolated from each other.)
I base this on this quote from the wiki link I gave:

The dielectric permittivity of such material changes significantly with variations in the strength of the electric field in which it is located. As the voltage increases, the dielectric constant (and therefore the capacitance of the capacitor) rises to a certain value and then decreases.

It is still not clear. If the control voltage can be applied independently of the signal to be controlled, it is because it uses (at least) one additional electrode, and therefore the varicond is not just a capacitor.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

If the control voltage can be applied independently of the signal
Yes, these two circuits are galvanically separated by direct current.
But these components were used in high frequency devices.
0.22uF cannot be used here. So it is written in Vervitskaya's book.

I don't know. Probably a fool...

I think there is another reason. It's the fear of being disappointed.  I saw it with my own eyes, even ten years ago.
And the hope lives in the heart that it can work. And if you go back to that old device, and there is some simple explanation for the effect. Some kind of my own mistake. And the dream will be shattered.
Nevertheless, it must be done to put an end to this story.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:44:11