PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:41:44
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 28740 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7po1lFs4zBw

The parallel resonant circuit in this video simply stands on a coil, it is swayed by a magnetic field, like Atsyukovsky’s in the patent, by transistors. The supply voltage of the transistors is 40 volts, but 20 volts are supplied to the shoulder. The circuit swings both in amplitude and current, the oscilloscope shows this. Growth occurs in resonance.
The scheme from the patent https://patenton.ru/patent/RU2261521C2 is working!

Ah, so the resonant tank circuit is 'wireless', just tuned to the same frequency presumably? This reminds me of what Don Smith said in one of his videos, where he says that it's possible using an educational kit ("Resonant Circuits" No 10 - 416 from The Science Source) to light an incandescent bulb using the wireless secondary coil without drawing anything from the source.

It would be nice to see if / how the luminosity changed when the transformer was moved further away.

I also found this thread titled 'Unlimited Free Energy, Overunity With Solid State LC Resonant Circuit' on Mooker quite interesting.

Ah, so the resonant tank circuit is 'wireless', just tuned to the same frequency presumably? This reminds me of what Don Smith said in one of his videos, where he says that it's possible using an educational kit ("Resonant Circuits" No 10 - 416 from The Science Source) to light an incandescent bulb using the wireless secondary coil without drawing anything from the source.

It would be nice to see if / how the luminosity changed when the transformer was moved further away.

I also found this thread titled 'Unlimited Free Energy, Overunity With Solid State LC Resonant Circuit' on Mooker quite interesting.
The advantage of such a swing of the circuit is that the efficiency of the magnetic field increases in resonance, and consumption in the swing drops! And if you also take electrical energy from the RX circuit to pump up the TX (As in the patent, through a diode)....then perhaps the efficiency will be >1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7irtTC6_E

I looked up the Don Smith quote about the resonance kit.

from

It's a pricey book, but well worth it to have everything in one place for reference. I find it's easier to absorb what Don said by reading the video transcripts rather than hearing Don say it on video.

Yes, yes, magnetic resonance! Swinging the circuit through a magnetic field, rather than by applying current pulses directly into the circuit.
Kapanadze says so in the video of the aquarium. It influences an independent coil -  electromagnetic field.

Group: Moderator

In a parallel resonant circuit, the input current remains constant
This is confusing because "input current" is not constant in time with AC.  Do you mean ?: ...input source current amplitude is constant in time...

In a series resonant circuit, the input source voltage remains constant
This is confusing because "input source voltage" is not constant in time.  Do you mean ?: ...input source voltage amplitude is constant in time...

@lfarrand
Thanks for coil description.
Here is my circuit, maybe usefull for someone (only in circuit simulator, not yet implemented)

Falstad link https://tinyurl.com/ynx5rfsp

P.S. Delamorto, I'm sorry for offtopic of Kapanadze, it is different circuit than his

@lfarrand
Thanks for coil description.
Here is my circuit, maybe usefull for someone (only in circuit simulator, not yet implemented)

Falstad link https://tinyurl.com/ynx5rfsp

P.S. Delamorto, I'm sorry for offtopic of Kapanadze, it is different circuit than his
Well, this is just the circuit of Atsyukovsky’s inductor at high voltage. Not the main circuit, but an inductor that will create magnetic oscillations. Like Tesla!

This one is an independent coil. In fact, if you enlarge the picture from the video, you will see that the bottom of this coil is a flat coil (spiral) and then a regular multi-turn coil.

The coils in Atsyukovsky’s patent are  aircore?

This is confusing because "input current" is not constant in time with AC.  Do you mean ?: ...input source current amplitude is constant in time...
This is confusing because "input source voltage" is not constant in time.  Do you mean ?: ...input source voltage amplitude is constant in time...

Apologies for the confusion. Yes, your corrections make more sense and that's what I meant.

One thing I'd be wary of when using the Falstad simulator (and possibly others) is that the timestep setting can have a dramatic effect.

The default timestep is 5us, and often you will see magnificent results at that setting, but if you reduce it to 100ns or lower then the effects are gone. I prefer to use a timestep of 1ns to mitigate this to a certain extent. Lowering the timestep makes it harder to determine what is happening in human perceptible time intervals (seconds) because it takes a lot longer to run the simulation, but you do gain much more resolution for shorter time periods.

Reality doesn't have a resolution limitation, aside from the Planck length as far as I know. Instruments & probes do, but nevertheless it's best to experiment if at all possible. Don't place too much faith in simulations.

One thing I'd be wary of when using the Falstad simulator (and possibly others) is that the timestep setting can have a dramatic effect.

The default timestep is 5us, and often you will see magnificent results at that setting, but if you reduce it to 100ns or lower then the effects are gone. I prefer to use a timestep of 1ns to mitigate this to a certain extent. Lowering the timestep makes it harder to determine what is happening in human perceptible time intervals (seconds) because it takes a lot longer to run the simulation, but you do gain much more resolution for shorter time periods.

Reality doesn't have a resolution limitation, aside from the Planck length as far as I know. Instruments & probes do, but nevertheless it's best to experiment if at all possible. Don't place too much faith in simulations.

Thank you for the info. I will try my circuits with suggested time adjustment.

Apologies for the confusion. Yes, your corrections make more sense and that's what I meant.
Ok, but that is not all.
There is an ambiguity about the type of the "input source".

Is it an AC voltage source or AC current source ?
...in one of the cases, which you describe, or in all of them ?

Ok, but that is not all.
There is an ambiguity about the type of the "input source".

Is it an AC voltage source or AC current source ?
...in one of the cases, which you describe, or in all of them ?

I agree that it is best to limit ambiguity and ensure we're on the same page. I was thinking of an AC voltage source in both cases.

Series resonance circuit example: https://tinyurl.com/yt3oc33h
Parallel resonancecircuit example: https://tinyurl.com/ylkmnopk

I'd also like to express my thanks for your valuable input to the forum over the years. I know some members have taken your helpful advice the wrong way and saw it as an attack on their character, but I think you've got your heart in the right place.

I was thinking of an AC voltage source in both cases.
Here is some food for thought for you:
https://tinyurl.com/yuyuczgg

Notice that the bottom circuit accumulates AC energy and the amplitude of current sloshing in its LC tank increases with time ...and eventually exceeds the amplitude of current flowing through the alternating input voltage source.  The voltage amplitude exceeds it, too.

The moonshine still works in resonance too!  ;D Moreover, the resonator has an interesting appearance and calculations.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
The circuit of the original flashlight is different. You have options for it, I don’t think they’re working)))

It is necessary to force the protection of the microcircuit to work using the key VT3. This is the principle of working on it.
This is an original principle - no one repeated it....except me)))
Now I can write openly, not like before)))
In defense, care is not constant, but with a low, periodic frequency. This was enough for him to work on his own.
The Akula didn’t know this, so he molded what I told him.... in the end it all descended into a banal fake
Dug out this PCB found Led's blown as no current limit in line and VT3 shorts out Res Cap, not good and Leds flash
lights stop say off when battery's removed also in this circuit all coils in series in another two coils cancel out what's correct ?

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Dug out this PCB found Led's blown as no current limit in line and VT3 shorts out Res Cap, not good and Leds flash
lights stop say off when battery's removed also in this circuit all coils in series in another two coils cancel out what's correct ?

Sil
VT3 makes a drawdown to turn on the protection, the LEDs are powered through the capacitor.
Everything is according to the original scheme..
MC34063 operates at frequencies up to 100 kHz, it is not used as a standard. Why they chose her, I don’t know.
It’s better to do it without it right away, it’s easier...much easier.

It is much easier to do separate key management. That's what I would like)))
How would you set up the different keys ?

How would you set up the different keys ?
Define what a key is or does. please

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar

A switch, basically. A “ Morse code key “

I too dabbled a little with this device but my problem was electronically matching the switches to suit the opposite polarities. I often wondered whether this could be achieved by using one of the Arduino type thingies driving opto or electromagnetic reed switches. Would the effect manifest at low switching frequencies?

Cheers Grum

As a post script, has anyone run the circuit through simulation software?

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

A switch, basically. A “ Morse code key “

I too dabbled a little with this device but my problem was electronically matching the switches to suit the opposite polarities. I often wondered whether this could be achieved by using one of the Arduino type thingies driving opto or electromagnetic reed switches. Would the effect manifest at low switching frequencies?

Cheers Grum

As a post script, has anyone run the circuit through simulation software?
If that’s the case as I suspected, then I would think that device VT3 would be better placed on the neg side of the output diode, the other thing is
on the drawing i have all the windings shown  in series shouldn’t two of them be inductive canceling mode. Ive not tried that mode yet.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-10-19, 02:11:30 by AlienGrey »

It is a Russian way of saying a "switch", but it does not have to be a mechanical switch (like in English).  In Russian it can mean any kind of a switch, including a transistor.
He used the word "key" in his posts, so I just went along with his exotic vocabulary.

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2023-01-23, 06:48:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI_HFnNTfyU
But in the link left on the neighboring forum, the professor has something spinning.
And the phase seems to be one. And the coil is one.
I mean I am unaware of the Rodin coil been shown to have a spinning magnetic field.
https://youtu.be/vyfIMkZuYhE

It was in vain that Kapanadze’s main topic was closed; from the first days of his appearance, the topic of receiver-transmitter hung in the air. By the way, one officer from the special services then said about testing Kapanadze’s generator that this is a reception-transmission principle.
You should have asked the journalist where the transmitter is located if your generator is a receiver! ;D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:41:44