PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:18:47
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 28731 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
oops Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-12-12, 16:18:12 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

AlienGrey
Yes but on the other hand so to speak the Adrian Guska, device did the same thing yet he had a Tesla coil witch in it self is HV & HF and is a TX  device in it's self and an accelerator as well as pumping out magnetism, thus becoming a dipole until it is loaded up then it all disappears.  >:-)

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

It was in vain that Kapanadze’s main topic was closed; from the first days of his appearance, the topic of receiver-transmitter hung in the air. By the way, one officer from the special services then said about testing Kapanadze’s generator that this is a reception-transmission principle.
You should have asked the journalist where the transmitter is located if your generator is a receiver! ;D

Привет! Давно тебя невидел  :D

For some reason my personal opinion partly also wants to lean towards N. Tesla longitudinal waves transmiter-receiver principle.
But on another hand towards NMR reaction going on ferromagnetic materials(from what I saw with radiation coming out of thin air with very same high frequency wave inside low frequency wave modulation on Tesla coil).
And the common thing you see everythere - the high frequency wave embedded into low frequency wave. While high frequency tank LC circuit is on separate coil for 90^ magnetic fields coupling with main low frequency coil and with mixed frequency on output coil.
Like someone said - there are many ways to Rome.... :)

P.S. A bit offtopic - How to make longitudinal waves detector? We all know about Marconi transverse waves detector but need something different on antenna part.

Kapanadze saw the effect by accident; he was assembling a completely different device. I don’t think there’s anything more complicated than a high-voltage multiplier. He also talked about the welding machine that worked when he was assembling something high-voltage..... and he saw that effect.

Group: Moderator

l opinion partly also wants to lean towards N. Tesla longitudinal waves transmiter-receiver principle.
But on another hand towards NMR reaction going on ferromagnetic materials(from what I saw with radiation coming out of thin air with very same high frequency wave inside low frequency wave modulation on Tesla coil).
And the common thing you see everythere - the high frequency wave embedded into low frequency wave. While high frequency tank LC circuit is on separate coil for 90^ magnetic fields coupling with main low frequency coil and with mixed frequency on output coil.
Take a look at the attached paper. It describes a phenomenon that is similar to NMR but it affects ferromagnetic domains instead of the magnetic moments of the individual nuclei ...and its FWHM resonance bandwidth is much wider than in NMR.

Take a look at the attached paper. It describes a phenomenon that is similar to NMR but it affects ferromagnetic domains instead of the magnetic moments of the individual nuclei ...and its FWHM resonance bandwidth is much wider than in NMR.
One thing to note - when you have 2 resonant coils on same core placed on 90 degrees angle there is very narrow range where those two coils interact in a way where the output of oscillating magnetic flux is amplified and not cancelled. And it is not researched well so what exacly happening on ferromagnetic core is also not well known to conventional science. Which effect is really happenning there.. only to guess until now. This is an area for experimentation and for making theories only after having working prototype in your hands.

It might be a bit deviation from original topic here but... If I would had been in Kapanadze device demo, I would bring radiation detector, oscillating electric field detector and longditudal waves detector with me. Depending on what those measurements would show it would be more clear on what was going on there.
Every time we have "OU" there is something going on beyond what conventional measurements would indicate.

And to add to the list - if you ask any scientist simple question: where energy is coming from to keep magnets magnetized while they do work in generators against opposing magnetic fields from generators windiings, they will be just scratching their heads over last century.

One thing to note - when you have 2 resonant coils on same core placed on 90 degrees angle there is very narrow range where those two coils interact in a way where the output of oscillating magnetic flux is amplified and not cancelled.
Narrow range of what?  e.g.: winding angles, phases, frequencies, amplitudes...?

T-1000
And to add to the list - if you ask any scientist simple question: where energy is coming from to keep magnets magnetized while they do work in generators against opposing magnetic fields from generators windiings, they will be just scratching their heads over last century.

It's an interesting concept and I was thinking about this today.

Suppose I had a few working FE devices and I wanted to introduce them to the world. The first objection might be "where did the energy come from?". I would then ask "what is energy" at which point most would have no idea how to respond. Understand 99% of the population cannot explain what energy is, where it is nor why it is. It is an enigma, an intellectual black hole and when I ask this simple question I see this look of fear and disbelief in most people. It's like asking if unicorns prefer pasta or rice and it's pretty obvious most have literally no comprehension of what it is were talking about.

Which begs the question, how could so many people be so completely ignorant to the concept of "energy" which literally dictates the action of everything in the universe?. I mean ignorant of one thing could be excusable but literally everything?. It must be a joke, some other explanation, it cannot be true in that sense could it?. Yet it is true and simply asking the question "what is energy" to the people around us proves they have literally no clue what it is nor how it works.

So this notion that everything is known is obviously complete bs and the question of what we know is debatable.

I love it, I can walk into any room, ask the question "what is energy" and everyone turns into god damn cowards heading for the doors. It's almost miraculous how consistent the effect is.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Narrow range of what?  e.g.: winding angles, phases, frequencies, amplitudes...?
The frequency, phase and duty cycle. The two 90 degrees cols interact over same core to rotate magnetic domains inside 3D XYZ plane and control resulting magnetic flux of the core. For example, in STAAR device experiment it was copper foil and normal magnet wire over 90 degrees.

Group: Guest
   Ok, well it looks like the energy from crystals thread is on hold. Too much information and opinions without proof, and no working device. Perhaps the best thing was to close that thread. As it looks like no OU, nor self running devices are going to be shown. The proof is in the pudding. In this case, just a wall of text, is all there is, from the wizard and his pal.

We have also lost the research and tests on the Akula, Ruslan type of devices, as no one is doing any further tests on actual devices. Until that is reanimated, we are lost in space.
 So, let's work on getting something that actually works going...
And leave "silly" unproven speculations behind.
   Many of us are familiar with Tesla and his ideas, especially concerning free energy. As that is the point of this and other threads. But, some will read his ideas and not believe him, or think that that is all outdated now. But they are wrong about that. Conventional closed circuit mentality and greed, is to blame, instead.
   NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-12-16, 13:29:46 by NickZ »

T-1000
It's an interesting concept and I was thinking about this today.

Suppose I had a few working FE devices and I wanted to introduce them to the world. The first objection might be "where did the energy come from?". I would then ask "what is energy" at which point most would have no idea how to respond. Understand 99% of the population cannot explain what energy is, where it is nor why it is. It is an enigma, an intellectual black hole and when I ask this simple question I see this look of fear and disbelief in most people. It's like asking if unicorns prefer pasta or rice and it's pretty obvious most have literally no comprehension of what it is were talking about.

Which begs the question, how could so many people be so completely ignorant to the concept of "energy" which literally dictates the action of everything in the universe?. I mean ignorant of one thing could be excusable but literally everything?. It must be a joke, some other explanation, it cannot be true in that sense could it?. Yet it is true and simply asking the question "what is energy" to the people around us proves they have literally no clue what it is nor how it works.

So this notion that everything is known is obviously complete bs and the question of what we know is debatable.

I love it, I can walk into any room, ask the question "what is energy" and everyone turns into god damn cowards heading for the doors. It's almost miraculous how consistent the effect is.

AC
Why do you keep beating your self up over energy it doesn't come from any where! it's every where, every thing is energy
even dark mater is energy all your doing is moving it around.  There was a Turkish university professor some while back showed a 30 watt device using a collection of FE devices all joined up  I haven't come across it lately knowing YouTube it will have been wasted. Taken down. some one should make an alternative system with less adverts and advert time, that allows folk to down load stuff, wouldn't that be great other wise the internet like every thing else will die off. if it's not already started.

Sil

AG:
   Good point,   it doesn't come from anywhere, it is everywhere...
   We're just too dumb to know it. Or are we???

NickZ

Some food for thought.

We have high frequency and low frequency as coil inputs. While going through old documents I remembered about old tape players and how sound recording was made - https://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/3mtape/soundtalk/soundtalkv1n2.pdf In old tape players recording the high frequency was used for magnetization and low frequency for guiding magnetization polarity.
Now the task would be - how we can magnetize transformer core with much less current than plain input from single coil? The most likely answer would be, polarize magnetic domains with high frequency to the edges of BH curve and the low main frequency would flip magnetic domains polarity without much effort.
When looking back on Kapanadze style devices the high frequency would come from top load capacitor plate "antenna" with square nanosecond pulses and low frequency from the main inductor. Which also serve as another capacitor plate for the high frequency circuit. And high frequency activated on magnetic domains spin moments from one polarity to another.
With that that approach the bifilar cw/ccw output would be one of ways to have induction for output load without influencing inductor.

If anyone here still have Kapanadze generator setup in works, hopefully this theory could be checked on the bench. I would love to see results.

Cheers!

SR193 had the idea to relax domains.
Unfortunately, it was never possible to implement it, including him... :-\

And I made the oscillogram described in your link on the first posts of this topic.... https://dzen.ru/video/watch/650573800b441c1b59a91b7b

And I made the oscillogram described in your link on the first posts of this topic.... https://dzen.ru/video/watch/650573800b441c1b59a91b7b
Thanks,

And if you do similar modulation like in old tape recorder , what result you would get on output and power consumption?

What is an interesting wire such ?   :o Wesley could have find the  novozenland's original in english.

Thanks,

And if you do similar modulation like in old tape recorder , what result you would get on output and power consumption?
The funny thing is, I didn’t remove it from a coil with a ferrite core. She was just passing - like a throttle.
Wondering what I might have missed.....

We have high frequency and low frequency as coil inputs. While going through old documents I remembered about old tape players and how sound recording was made - https://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/3mtape/soundtalk/soundtalkv1n2.pdf In old tape players recording the high frequency was used for magnetization and low frequency for guiding magnetization polarity.
So the high frequency loosens, or even spins the domains while the low frequency guides the end result.
It must be about more than just exceeding the coercivity region of the BH curve to create an energy anomaly and several years ago I would call it bullshit, but after seeing the yoke device work with similar signals and the screeching sound, I must write - interesting line of thinking.

The low frequency on the Ruslan device from the push pull output is about 15.KHz. Is that considered low frequency?
   And the HV, HF from the kacher us around 1.5MHz. 
   I don't know what frequency TK had shown as low or high frequency. As he does not show a scope, and does not know how to use one, nor needed one, either.

NickZ

The low frequency on the Ruslan device from the push pull output is about 15.KHz. Is that considered low frequency?
   And the HV, HF from the kacher us around 1.5MHz. 
   I don't know what frequency TK had shown as low or high frequency. As he does not show a scope, and does not know how to use one, nor needed one, either.

NickZ
15khz is 1/100th of 1.5mhz the problem is thats close to the audio sub sonic freq and dangerouse, and radiant doesn't realy start till 20khz
thats when energy floats on the wire surface any way 15khz and 2mhz are not in resonance  but 20kz would be any way to get any where you need to know the secrets on how to solve other things like getting FE how are you going to capture it with out distroying it, the dipole?.
« Last Edit: 2023-12-22, 20:56:00 by AlienGrey »

TK did use spark gap for hammer approach. And wires inside coil as capacitor plate.
It will vary depending on the coils. I would recommend to sweep square waves frequency range 5x-15x with <=30% duty cycle on your Tesla coil top load and see which frequency can do best pre-magnetization on 90 degrees from the coils. And see that familiar wave inside wave when mixing with low frequency (adjustable 15kHz in your case). As it is Tesla coil with blocking generator(katcher), adding grounded foil plate near Tesla coil and moving it around will influence that frequency.
Talking of which, there is someone you may know who also did play with that part - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpHk6wYljtI

I would recommend to sweep square waves frequency range 5x-15x with <=30% duty cycle ...
Do you know why you always make this duty cycle recommendation ?
I have seen you follow your own advice, too.

I notice you mention magnetic waves at 90 deg, so why is all your windings in a line ? is that why Nelson commented on the tesla coil transmitting  and wasting energy into space ? C.C

Sil

Double post deleted.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-12-26, 12:44:27 by NickZ »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:18:47