PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 15:08:48
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 29662 times)

NickZ
In my tests, I have never seen any current coming from the ground. Current does NOT come from the earth ground.
If you think that that is where the extra energy is coming from, please prove it. As current goes to ground, not the other way around.

Chatgpt
When a high-voltage coil is connected to ground, it typically provides a path for the flow of current to and from the ground. The ground connection in such systems serves multiple purposes: Safety grounding, reference potential, EMI/RFI Shielding.
It's well known that a current always flows between any two objects with a difference in potential and a path of conduction. The current flow alternates as the potential alternates.

On where the extra energy could be coming from?. Many FE inventors have claimed the extra energy may come from Earths magnetic field. For example, super-conduction is not a change/alternation of the magnetic polarity such as North or South poles. In effect, super-conduction expels all magnetic fields regardless of there polarity. Repelling (magnetism acting on magnetism) is not the same as expelling (no magnetism). I found many people seem to have a conceptual problem understanding the difference between of something, a measure of something and a lack of something.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

In my tests, I have never seen any current coming from the ground. Current does NOT come from the earth ground.
If you think that that is where the extra energy is coming from, please prove it. As current goes to ground, not the other way around.

NickZ

It depends on whether grounding is a phase  :D
Kapanadze "probably" supplied electricity in this way.
« Last Edit: 2024-01-22, 10:59:09 by maxmalone »

Group: Guest
  Then, it's not an Earth ground, but something else that has not been proven by anyone, as yet.
  And if so, what would be the point? Kapanadze had lots of witnesses. Not all were fools.

NickZ

I'll say it again. None of us was at the presentation, let alone have any reliable measurements. The only thing we see is a voltmeter, an ammeter and a measurement of the number of hertz. In no video you can be sure what we see when current measurements are taken.
I've tried analyzing each video against another video and there's always something missing. As if the operator didn't show it on purpose. This is very irritating.
The current measurement with bricks shows 25A, but if you put HV on the gnd cable, it is best to use a spark gap, you will get an incorrect measurement, e.g. 25A or more. Freely.
Have you seen the transfer of 2kW power through ZVS using a 0.3-0.4mm wire? or less !!!? What is the video quality? it's so bad that you won't see such wires. If you do it right, even your guests won't see it.
After all these years, it is simply more likely to think that it was an energy transfer than that Kapanadze's device worked with some FE method.
It's been 20 years or more, isn't it strange!? Kapanadze has been dead for probably 2 years and he still has nothing.
GIA tried to show this device recently but what he showed was really funny. He deleted the videos from YT. I saw them and there was nothing of value there.
I'll give you another example:
If you didn't know how Copperfild's flying trick was done, you'd still think he had powers out of this world like Superman.

Soon someone will write again that I am from an anti-FE organization  :P

I'll say it again... We've heard it all before. Do you have anything new to add?
As you are just saying that kapanadze was a fake, while showing no proof, at all.
You expect any one to consider your empty claims???
  Because, I don't...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2024-01-23, 00:13:09 by NickZ »

maxmolone
After all these years, it is simply more likely to think that it was an energy transfer than that Kapanadze's device worked with some FE method.
It's been 20 years or more, isn't it strange!? Kapanadze has been dead for probably 2 years and he still has nothing.

No worries comrade, we in the west are very creative and resourceful. 

In fact, we don't need free energy and our renewable energy sector is growing at a remarkable rate. The trend points to a 80% rise in global renewable-electricity capacity from 2020 levels by 2026. Which means it's game over for most authoritarian failed petro states like Russia, Iran and much of the Middle East. What good is oil and gas if nobody needs it?.

Free energy would speed up the progress towards clean energy but we all know it's still happening one way or another.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

NickZ:
Can I ask the same thing: Do you have confirmation that any of his devices have been replicated and can be considered real?
So why do I have to prove to you that this is not what everyone wants. If the device runs on gasoline, is it real or not? You probably have a car to understand.

I'm trying to convince you that this could have been one of many hoaxes, but you still think I'm wrong. You don't know how much I'd like to be wrong. I am convinced that you simply do not accept the thought that it could be a transfer of energy even through one wire. You know it's possible and you still want proof from me that Kapanadze did it like that?!

At least try to be objective because it doesn't cost anything.

Why don't you do more tests with coils? because you have obtained nothing. It's not a shame because no one has achieved anything and you are at the same level.
All these wonderfully wound transformers, Tesla coils, magnets in a thousand combinations do nothing, but there are several hundred thousand freeEnergy videos on YT and what? Have you built a spring with a coil that turns on a 20W lamp? NO because it's fake and that's it.
If you don't know that energy passes through the ground, check it out. I checked and that's why I understood that Kapanadze did it that way because there is no proof to the contrary.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
NickZ:
Can I ask the same thing: Do you have confirmation that any of his devices have been replicated and can be considered real?
So why do I have to prove to you that this is not what everyone wants. If the device runs on gasoline, is it real or not? You probably have a car to understand.

I'm trying to convince you that this could have been one of many hoaxes, but you still think I'm wrong. You don't know how much I'd like to be wrong. I am convinced that you simply do not accept the thought that it could be a transfer of energy even through one wire. You know it's possible and you still want proof from me that Kapanadze did it like that?!

At least try to be objective because it doesn't cost anything.

Why don't you do more tests with coils? because you have obtained nothing. It's not a shame because no one has achieved anything and you are at the same level.
All these wonderfully wound transformers, Tesla coils, magnets in a thousand combinations do nothing, but there are several hundred thousand freeEnergy videos on YT and what? Have you built a spring with a coil that turns on a 20W lamp? NO because it's fake and that's it.
If you don't know that energy passes through the ground, check it out. I checked and that's why I understood that Kapanadze did it that way because there is no proof to the contrary.
Well I wouldn't take any notice to that idea, If you look for the old Erick Dolard, Tom Brown Vids from the 60s / 70s  they show and prove the earth idea does work and the old Telegraph system exployted that idea, Any way years ago I met this girl I was told her name was Linda I did ask her what her name was, I couldn't make out if she said Linda malone or leave me alone. :D ;D

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

You just don't want to hear it because it's closer to the truth than fooling yourself that it can be so.
You're right; I'm writing the same thing again and there's no point in doing it here again.

I'm not buying your carousel  :D

Group: Ambassador

Gents
Here ideas to support research are welcome,
Back and forth looped fights ( decade old)

Not what our host wishes for this forum.
Nor most readers ( constant endless battles with no end in sight)

Experiments to support claims ?
Or please wait to post until such time as a claim or idea towards topic tittle ( how it might work?).

Max
We are well aware of your “energy transfer” from mains….it has always been a possibility ( since day one of claims)

Please no looped battles here ..
Wrong kind of perpetual for research forum ( chases member/builders away)

Respectfully
Chet

Gents
Here ideas to support research are welcome,
Back and forth looped fights ( decade old)

Not what our host wishes for this forum.
Nor most readers ( constant endless battles with no end in sight)

Experiments to support claims ?
Or please wait to post until such time as a claim or idea towards topic tittle ( how it might work?).

Max
We are well aware of your “energy transfer” from mains….it has always been a possibility ( since day one of claims)

Please no looped battles here ..
Wrong kind of perpetual for research forum ( chases member/builders away)

Respectfully
Chet

These are not battles, these are facts.
Trying to draw attention to a cheater sometimes has a different effect than the right one  :o

Energy transfer via interface seems a bit more complicated than 'it's so simple you'll laugh'.

Group: Ambassador

As already mentioned
Our host is acceptable to “actual investigation” of Wesley/Stivep Zeneck claims!

He is absolutely not ok ( written many times) with rebooting overunity.com fights at this forum ( there is a reason overunity.com closed !( more fights than actual research)

HOPEFULLY..Arrangements will be made to investigate veracity of claim ( already mentioned)
This is not open to debate ( our hosts wishes for his forum.
Wesley /Stivep Zeneck claim is locked at this forum until Verpies agrees to reopen topic .

No attempts to engage or reboot years long wars will be tolerated here .

While we patiently wait
Persons wishing to discuss or ?
Can PM Wesley/Stivep for …off forum discussion!

Please respect our hosts wishes .

Respectfully
Chet K

« Last Edit: 2024-01-23, 22:17:06 by Chet K »

Regarding the Kapanadze device, a transfer of energy from mains through one wire in the numerous Kapanadze video's is absurd.

To power a 2kw load the difference in potential or charge density between the Earth and device would need to be millions of volts. Ya think someone might have notice the area charged to millions of volts?. There hair would have been standing on end, arc discharges to everything they touched and all electronics being smoked.

To those who don't seem to understand even the basics of electrodynamics. For a one wire energy transfer to the device there would need to be a very high voltage source directly above the device ie.HV power line or below the device. Here's a clue, if people think there so clever they should try setting up a circuit in there back yard to transfer kilowatts of power from their mains. You see that feat would be just as miraculous as any real free energy device and win them a Nobel Prize.

Of course, then the critics would also have to explain all the replications ie. Ruslan and similar devices Moray, Hubbard etc. demonstrated in remote locations miles from the nearest power lines. In fact, Moray demonstrated a 20 kW device before a crowd 50 miles from the nearest power source. Ya think Moray was sucking 20kW of power from the mains 50 miles away?.

So let's be clear, anyone who thinks these inventors were transferring kilowatts of power from mains through one wire needs there head examined.

AC

Let's talk about the Kapanadze device and common sense...

The energy of an electrical system follows rules similar to a hydroelectric system. Water power is based on water pressure and flow rate and electrical power as electrical pressure in volts and electron flow in amps. Hydroelectric systems use high pressure/low flow turbines like a Pelton because it's more efficient. The water nozzle concentrates the high pressure head into a small cross section in effect concentrating the energy flow. Where a low pressure high flow turbine would require a very large flow and a large cross section.

When we talk about a transfer of electrical energy we can have X power as a high potential/pressure and a low flow current which can use small cross section wires. Or a low potential/pressure and a high flow current requiring a large cross section wire. Ergo, 12v needs big wires but 1000v can use smaller wires to transfer the same energy. Similar to hydroelectric systems, if we wanted to transfer large amounts of low voltage high current mains power the cross section of the power conversion system would need to be very large.

One ground wire would never work because the voltage is too low and the current flow restricted by the small cross section of the wire. A low voltage high flow current has a very low energy density at any given point. In effect, it would be like sticking a small straw into a slow moving stream and expecting water to start gushing out of the straw, it's completely absurd.

So anyone thinking a one wire ground connection is going to miraculously intercept kilowatts of mains power obviously understands nothing about power or energy. In fact Tesla described how these systems use a ground connection in the picture below. The Earth ground connection is used as a large reservoir to periodically store energy. We move a current into the ground and then out of the ground periodically which allows a current to flow through the rest of the system.

In the picture below of Tesla's one wire system...https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/true-wireless
1)The alternator pulls an electron current from the ground pushing electrons into the capacity (sphere).
2)The alternator pushes an electron current into the ground pulling electrons from the capacity (sphere).
3)The ground and sphere are simply a means to periodically store electrical energy so the current flow can alternate back and forth in one wire through the load.

As such, the fact that Kapanadze required a ground connection which pushed and pulled a current periodically from the ground implies that part of his system was based on Tesla's one wire concept seen below. You see, now were making progress...

AC

Well maybe. But we don't know just how to pull 5.000 watts or more, from the ground. Like TK has shown, if that was really the source of the output. However, I doubt it.
   I have repetedly asked to be shown what energy from the ground can actually do. No one (none of us) has shown any free energy, at all. Much less from the ground..Other than one volt with zilch amps, from the ground.
So, to me, this talk of free energy from the ground has NOT been proven, as far as I can see.

The surrounding ambient energies are a more probable source, in conjunction with an Earth ground line.
Besides, that Akula has also shown that his self runner will run without an Earth ground. Remember???
Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

NickZ

NickZ
Well maybe. But we don't know just how to pull 5,000 watts or more, from the ground. Like TK has shown, if that was really the source of the output. However, I doubt it.
   I have repeatedly asked to be shown what energy from the ground can actually do. No one (none of us) has shown any free energy, at all. Much less from the ground..Other than one volt with zilch amps, from the ground.
So, to me, this talk of free energy from the ground has NOT been proven, as far as I can see.

As I explained above energy is not being "pulled" from the ground. You seem obsessed with this point which may explain your lack of results. The Earth ground is simply a means to store energy in an open circuit similar to a capacitor in a closed LC circuit.

The surrounding ambient energies are a more probable source, in conjunction with an Earth ground line.
Besides, that Akula has also shown that his self runner will run without an Earth ground. Remember???
Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

If you had done the required research you would find most inventors went through a learning curve.
1)They started with low power FE devices which required a ground.
2)They built more powerful FE devices which still required a ground.
3)They discovered new ways to operate a FE device which did not require a ground.
4)A few inventors like SM discovered small inertial effects were present. Some inventors went on to increase said inertial effects to invent new means of propulsion. Mass-less or reaction-less propulsion devices often confused with the absurd notion of anti-gravity.

In fact, it's very easy to negate the need for an Earth ground. Consider the picture below, to anyone skilled in the art it should be obvious that we could replace the Earth ground with another "capacity". That is a capacity/sphere on both ends of the open circuit. However this requires much higher voltages and frequency of operation. I included a picture below of a one wire no ground system for the electrically challenged.

Here's a clue, logically if the Earth ground was removed and the device could still work then the ground had nothing to do with the energy gain or where the energy came from. They removed the Earth ground and it still worked so.... that's not what your looking for.

AC

These are not battles, these are facts.
Trying to draw attention to a cheater sometimes has a different effect than the right one  :o

Yes, quite true. Especially when you have absolutely NO Proof of what you call a "cheater".
 Show some proof about your negative "claims". As more of your guesses, just won't do.

NickZ

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks

Yes, quite true. Especially when you have absolutely NO Proof of what you call a "cheater".
 Show some proof about your negative "claims". As more of your guesses, just won't do.

NickZ
Sounds like sour grapes to me cant he get any thing to work Tesla is your man how did he do it and what is scalar energy and does it exist other than in our bodies as we are hearing a lot about them and other dimentions perhaps you should look it up on the internet and you tube.

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

AC:
   I am not obsessed about anything. Perhaps you are...
   Please show how well an Earth ground can provide for energy storage. As you think that there is no extra energy coming (pulled) from the ground. You seam to think that the earth ground is a storage idea.
Can you show what you mean?  By showing it doing so, please. Or are you just guessing? Cause, that is what it sounds like to me.
   I have mentioned,  that Akula showed his rig running with No Ground line. That is why I don't agree with your unproven idea.

NickZ

NickZ
Please show how well an Earth ground can provide for energy storage. As you think that there is no extra energy coming (pulled) from the ground. You seam to think that the earth ground is a storage idea.

What your trying to debate is considered grade school science. When a HV coil is connected to earth ground it moves electrons as an electron current into and out of the earth. The changing electron density/electrical pressure/energy of the coil and earth connection constitutes the periodic storage of energy.

Can you show what you mean?  By showing it doing so, please. Or are you just guessing? Cause, that is what it sounds like to me.
I have mentioned,  that Akula showed his rig running with No Ground line. That is why I don't agree with your unproven idea.

Yes I can show you exactly what I mean. Go to this website, http://amasci.com/miscon/whatis.html, and learn the basics of what electricity is and how it actually works.

This is also a good article relating to this thread, http://amasci.com/tesla/tmistk.html, TESLA'S BIG MISTAKE? William Beaty Sept 1999

AC

I said, can you show us what YOU mean? And, you send a link.
  That is not what I meant. By "showing it doing so".
   Please show the earth ground connection acting as a electrical storage medium, as you had mentioned, previously.
Or I will take that as wild guess, or theory, of yours, as yet unproven.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 16:08:43 by stivep »

That's great Wesley. But, can you SHOW us what that has to do with free energy?
We've heard what Tesla did.
   Where is YOUR proof, of obtaining free energy from the ambient to power a 5000 watts load? Like kapanadze showed? Just talk about what others did or have done is not what we are here for. Nor has that helped to obtain a self runner, at all.
   Also, not only lightning is what creates an energy ambient on Earth. Or there would be no energy where there is no lightning, like in deep space, but there is. If we only knew how to tap that source. A huricane does not need lightning to be a powerful huricane. But, it does need the power of the Earth's master vortex, as we do also. As there would be no light nor heat on this planet without that source, nor would this world exists without it.
Lightning is an effect, not a cause,  and is not the source of free energy that we are looking for.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2024-01-27, 17:24:03 by NickZ »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 15:08:48