PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:06:34
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: The Chinese New Year Gift  (Read 47694 times)
Group: Guest
The Christmas Gift is now defined.  It will be further enhanced.  The oscilloscope test ready boards will be aimed at Universities.

The Chinese New Year will come on Feb 10, 2013.  I prayed for Divine Guidance.  The answer was - give some Lead-out Energy Research Kits to the underprivileged.  Let them learn for free and then pass the knowledge on to others.  Prepare 100 such sets.  Such extract sets could be given as 2013 Christmas Gift to the 50th anniversary of the old Wah Yan Boys reunion in November.

Mr. TS Lau has gracefully accepted the task as the coordinator of these gift sets.  We shall purchase components for these sets in China within the next few days.

Attached is the picture of the cheap Lead-out Energy Research gift set.
« Last Edit: 2013-01-08, 03:52:19 by ltseung888 »

Putting two slightly run-down rechargeable AA batteries to the battery charger circuit.

At 12:15 noon, Battery A was at 1.24V, Battery B was at 1.094V.

At 14:09, Battery A was at 1.24V, Battery B was at 1.168V.

At 16:15, Battery A was at 1.20V, Battery B was at 1.196V.

At 17:00, Battery A was at 1.20V, Battery B was at 1.201V!  (Both batteries at same voltage.)

At 17:15, Battery A was at 1.20V, Battery B was at 1.205V!! (Is this the magic recharging point??? Forever Lighted Lamp secret???)

The LED light was ON all the time.  The two Atten oscilloscopes were connected and showed that the Input Power was almost zero whereas there was appreciable Output Power.

This set up can confirm overunity and can potentially be a Forever Lighted Lamp.

Will keep monitoring.  Blessed be the Almighty.....
« Last Edit: 2013-01-08, 09:18:48 by ltseung888 »

Repeating the Battery Charger and Forever Lighted Lamp at Tseung's Bedroom.

This Chinese New Year Gift is so important that I decided to repeat it at home.

One of the oscilloscopes had a problem - could not save CSV files.  However, it can still be used to show waveforms.

The two rechargeable batteries recharges each other.  The resulting voltage sum is higher than at the beginning.

Will check whether the set up produces the Forever Lighted Lamp.... Amen.

It looks like that the Battery Chargers for rechargeable AA Battery are working both at the Office and at the Bedroom lab.

It is also likely that it can be used as a Forever Lighted Lamp.  The oscilloscope analysis indicated so.  I shall keep monitoring to ensure that there are no unexpected surprises.

My unit is based on the 2n2222 and one LED.  Others can do better.  However, the theory is the same - lead-out energy....

Praise the Lord.

The shopping at Shenzhen was successful.

I now have enough components for 50 sets of cheap Lead-out Energy Research Kits.  All for approximately USD200 or USD4 per set.

Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited has enough funds to cover that to benefit the World.

In addition, I have found people who can solder the oscilloscope test-ready boards.

No stopping of the Divine Wine....

The Chinese New Year will start on Feb 10, 2013.  The first occasion to present the Gift to the World is on Feb 2, 2013 at Wah Yan College - my former High School.  The School will host a 60 year anniversary celebration of the Building.  Many influential old boys are expected to attend.

We have 50 sets of the cheap Lead-out energy Research Kit ready at a days notice.  The battery recharger is also doing its job.  The LED is shining brightly.  The chance of it continue to shine up to Feb 2 is excellent.  I shall take it one step a time.  First date is Feb 2.  Second target day is Feb 10.  Third target day is Easter.   The major announcement will be Nov 2013.  We may have more than 1 Forever Lighted Lamp started in the next few days.

The average no-battery time of the Kit is 20 minutes.  The average with battery time is 7 days.  The Battery Charger with two rechargeable batteries recharging each other experiment is on going.  With Lord's Blessing, it may be the Forever Lighted Lamp.

May the Almighty guide us to benefit the World.
« Last Edit: 2013-01-11, 04:34:53 by ltseung888 »

The Chinese New Year Gift that can travel around the World without falling apart.

Attached is the soldered Gift and the price of the components when purchased in bulk in Shenzhen, China.  When translated to US dollars, the amount is between 4-5 dollars depending on the Exchange Rate.  Labor and shipping costs are NOT included.

For teaching purposes, the breadboard is best.  The plan is for Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation to give out a FREE kit if a teacher successfully teaches 5 students.  The passing and confirmation requirements are 2 minutes no-battery time, a photo and an email address.  A good teacher may have additional opportunities.  This Lead-out technology is likely to change the World.  100 FREE kits are planned to be given out by HSIF.  If there were donations, more can be given out.  Other organizations are welcome to replicate and give out something similar.  

It is like the first demo light bulb that could only last 10 seconds.  However, the impact was immense.  

The oscilloscope analysis confirmed that Output Power was greater than Input Power.  That extra energy is the lead-out energy.....

The components for the New Year Chinese Gift can be purchased via Shenzhen Xing Yujia Technology Co. Ltd.

The person in charge is Ms. Lee tel: (China) 13682699995. Email: xyj1B006@163.com.  Ms. Lee can speak Cantonese and Putonghua.

For an additional charge, they can build the demo boards for you.

The details of the Cheap Oscilloscope-test-ready board.

The soldered board (by me) is definitely not professional quality.  Hopefully, it can stand the shaking and other problems with shipping to the various Universities of the World.

The Load is one LED and an one ohm resistor.  Obviously, this can be changed easily by the top universities.

Every one of these boards will be double and triple checked to ensure that they show overunity characteristics on the Atten Oscilloscopes before shipping.

You are all welcome to replicate such a board.

May the Almighty Guide us to benefit the World.

Have a Happy Chinese New Year.

http://www.overunity.com/12686/is-joule-thief-circuit-gets-overunity/msg351169/#msg351169

Watch the TK video carefully.  He added a small capacitor across the base resistor and got the normal JT into what he called the "oscillation mode".  In this oscillation mode, the 24 LEDs were brighter and used LESS input current!!!

Is it the same or similar technology?

My task is clear - just sow seeds and others will do the farming and harvasting....  Read the Bible!

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=853.msg28028#msg28028

I was planning to run the battery charger for months to confirm overunity.  The above post by Prof. Jones showed that his friend already achieved that for over a year.  There is no need for me to tied up my two oscilloscopes any more.

Just sow seeds.....

*** Mr. and Mrs. Derek Lam went with me to Shenzhen shopping for electronic components again.  We got another Atten Oscilloscope and more importantly, gave out 8 more FREE Lead-out Energy Research Kits.  We now should have people who can use the oscilloscope professionally (retailer); solder the boards; teach the seminars and have connections to resources.....

Sowing seeds is the correct path.  Divine Guidance cannot be wrong.

The four demo kits available to me as of today.

1.  The basic breadboard.  It is a matter of getting the components and putting them into a plastic bag to give away with a one page description.  There is no assembly.  This is ideal for training purposes.  We can have many units at short notice.  This is the basic seed.  Any one can take the bag and get the components from Electronic Stores or order on-line.

2.  The polished unit from BSI Energy Holdings is on printed boards and has good quality control.  The average no-battery time is 20 minutes.  Unfortunately, such units require machine manufacturing and must be ordered in units of 5,000 or more.

3.  The hand soldered small board demo.  This is the most powerful demo as far as I am concerned.  I can put it into a small box with my  business cards.  It is with me almost all the time.  It is always an attraction at small gatherings.  A lot of interest has been aroused.  Unfortunately, the quality of my soldering was not good enough to ensure consistent quality.  The no battery time was anywhere from 3 minutes to 20 minutes.  However, I shall have at least 50 units from professionals good at soldering within weeks.

4. The hand soldered oscilloscope test ready board.  This board is for Universities or Organizations with at least two high end oscillocopes for data capture and analysis.  Each board will be double and triple checked before shipping out.  These boards are meant for those interested in confirming overunity.  The capacitor will be an add-on item.  A variable DC Power Supply may also be necessary.  Much tuning can be done.  Those serious in Lead-out Energy Research and hunting for "commercial resonance conditions" should consider this carefully.

May the Almighty guide us to benefit the World.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited (Hong Kong)

Mr. Derek Lam and daughter sucessfully did their first soldering board.  They were able to move from the plug-in breadboard to the soldered board.  This means that they are not worried about transporting of samples.

One of the things discovered was - even when the one inch toroid was used, the number of turns of wiring to produce the best effect differed.  The previous batch used 28 turns.  The new batch was better with 13 turns.  The skill of wiring did play an important role.  Thus another tuning is expected when we go for mass production.

Sowing seeds is the correct path for me.  Everyone enjoyed the experience.  There were no pressure on achieving anything.  Fame and Fortune did not come in.

The next lesson will be oscilloscope analysis.  Chinese New Year will fall on Feb 10.  We still have time to "wrap up" the present.

The Chinese New Year Gift is almost ready - The New Year is on Feb 10, 2013.  We still have a few more days to do more polishing.

The 4 impact set ups are displayed here.  For those interested in Valentine's Day Gifts, check out Impact 4.

Sow seeds and follow the Divine Guidance.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Lawrence,

Why don't you send me one of your "guaranteed OU" boards, and I'll test it with our new 500MHz Tektronix oscilloscope?

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Lawrence,

Why don't you send me one of your "guaranteed OU" boards, and I'll test it with our new 500MHz Tektronix oscilloscope?

Have you got two of them?  My oscilloscope test-ready boards assume that you can display Input and Output Waveforms at the same time.  Or have your oscilloscope got 4 channels?  That would be even easier.

Attached is the BMP and CSV file analysis from a sample oscilloscope test-ready board.  I inverted the color of the BMP files for easy printing.  The first batch of such boards have been allocated to Universities.  The next batch (20) from Shenzhen should be ready within weeks after the Chinese New Year.  I shall send you one with all the full tests done in both Shenzhen and Hong Kong.  This time, the boards are guaranteed to be shipping-safe.  You should not need to do any re-soldering like last time.

In case things go wrong - I shall send you another tested and tuned board.  At present, not every hand-built board will automatically show OU.  The high quality, machine manufactured printed boards with factory guaranteed specifications are not available yet.

Please publish your tests and detailed analysis.  Follow my procedures first and then improve in whatever way you  feel fit.  Most probably, you will be able to publish the results before the Universities.

Sow seeds....

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I have access to my own older 1GHz 4 channel Tek scope, and a brand new 500MHz 4 channels Tek scope.

I will test input vs. output power, but most likely not how you have prescribed. It will be done by taking the average of the instantaneous powers.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

The above mentioned paper ends with: "If you make money, please donate 10% net profit to charitable causes".
I bet $1000 that there is no overunity is this setup.
Who bets against me?
You will have to loop the device and if you show that it is self-sustaining, I consider that you win. Easy for you, because easy to loop, the alleged COP is 1.75!   ;D
Of course if I win, I will donate 100% of my gambling gains to a charitable cause!

Buy me some coffee
Ex that's not very scientific is it, Poynt has the correct way forward.  O0

I'm looking forward to the results thanks for offering Darren.

I have access to my own older 1GHz 4 channel Tek scope, and a brand new 500MHz 4 channels Tek scope.

I will test input vs. output power, but most likely not how you have prescribed. It will be done by taking the average of the instantaneous powers.

I shall send one of the first oscilloscope-test-ready kits to Prof. Steven Jones.  He has one or even two Atten Oscilloscopes.  That is a great help since both of us are familiar with the scope's operation and set up.  The attached is the planned packaging.  I shall post all the test results here first before shipping.

The verification and confirmation of the oscilloscope-test-ready boards outside Shenzhen and Hong Kong will start shortly.  The Divine Revelations are meant to benefit the World - not individuals, companies or countries.  Sow seeds....   Let the other Blessed ones do the farming and harvasting.

Ex that's not very scientific is it, Poynt has the correct way forward.  O0

You are right, Peterae, it's not scientific, nor is scientific the way the device is presented:
"Divine Guidance cannot be wrong"   
"the Almighty guide us to benefit the World"
ltseung888

In any case, if I'm wrong, a charitable cause will get $1000. It's for a good cause!
Unfortunately, my challenge is not yet taken up... nobody convinced by this setup?   ;)

I shall send one of the first oscilloscope-test-ready kits to Prof. Steven Jones.

Isn't it this one who was the only one to see "evidence" of 8x overunity in a simplistic setup that is now abandoned for good reasons?
Not credible. You should rather adopt the Steorn's attitude: they challenged the most skeptic community, in order to be credible. Unfortunately there was no OU in their setup, but the one convinced by the reality of what he claims, doesn't fear to be reviewed by not convinced people. It's the only way to prove.

ltseung888, I have a measurement equipment, a professional experience in electronics and a concern for truth. You may send me a kit, I will honestly test it and give here public results.

The detailed Instructions for Prof. Steven Jones with his two Atten Oscilloscopes.

Step 1:  After receiving the package.

Take the oscilloscope-test-ready board from the plastic box and take off the bubble wrapping.  Visually examine for any damage.  If no damage, proceed to Step 2.  If there were damages, post and get another board.

Step 2: Hook up for the tests assuming two Atten Oscilloscopes are available.

Use Scope A for Input and Scope B for Output.  Set up Channel 1 to measure Voltage and Channel 2 to measure Current for both Scopes.  Display the Channel 1 Vpp, Channel 1 Vrms, Channel 2 Vpp, Channel 2 Vrms and Channel 1 Frequency on the RHS of the screen as displayed in the BMP scope captures.

Step 3:  Connect the Scope Probes to the board as displayed on the picture at the bottom of the board (also shown here)

Scope A Channel 1 positive hooked to ring marked A1.  This is also the connection for the positive end of the DC Power Supply.
Scope A Channel 1 negative hooked to ring marked (A2, A3, B2, B4).  This is the common ground connection.
Scope A Channel 2 positvie hooked to ring marked A4.  This is also the connection for the negative end of the DC Power Supply.
Scope A Channel 2 negative hooked to ring marked (A2, A3, B2, B4).  There is no typing mistake.  The current direction is indeed connected as A4 to A3.  Thus, the Channel 2 invert function should be turn to ON.  This is the technique used to ensure common ground for the two Scopes.

Scope B Channel 1 positive hooked to ring marked B1.
Scope B Channel 1 negative hooked to ring marked (A2, A3, B2, B4)
Scope B Channel 2 positive hooked to ring marked B3.
Scope B Channel 2 negative hooked to ring marked (A2,A3,B2,B4)

Step 4: Connect the DC Power Supply and start tuning

Connect the DC Power Supply with positive to ring marked A1 and negative to ring marked A4.
Turn on the power, starting from 0 volts to 1.2 Volts as seen on Scope A Channel 1 Vrms.  The LED should start lighting up at around 400mV and reach full brightness at around 1.2V.  The LED will remain ON even if the DC Power Supply is turned OFF for at least 2 minutes (prototype passed time).
Turn the DC Power back ON and wait for the frequency as indicated by Scope B (bottom display value) to reach 10KHz approximately.

Step 5 (to be continued)

At this point, compare the waveforms on Scope A and Scope B with those shown below.  The Output Channel 1 (Scope B) Vpp, Vrms should greatly exceed that of Input (Scope A).  This is expected as the Output Voltage must somehow exceed 3V to turn the LED rated at 3V ON.  The Output Channel 2 (Scope B) Vpp, Vrms should also exceed that of Input (Scope).  This will indicate good possibliity of Output Power greater than Input Power.  Remember: Instantaneous Power = Instantaneous Voltage x Instantaneous Current.

Do not congratulate yourself yet.  You have not done Step 5 and beyond.

Step 5: Save the BMP and CSV files

Use the save function on the Atten Oscilloscope to save the BMP and CSV files for Input and Output on an USB.  If the two screens show steady values at around 10KHz, there will be no problem even if the readings are taken at a few seconds apart.  With this particular prototype, the components were selected to give steady readings. 

In some tuning situations such with the capacitor alone, the frequency will keep changing.  The waveforms and the COP will also change.  Sometimes peaks will appear.  The LED will suddenly become very bright for a few seconds.  In such situations, we need to press the stop button on both Scopes almost simultaneously.  Thus a two Scope set up is essential (or a 4 channel Scope).

Step 6:  Put the USB into a PC with Excel to do the analysis

The most important calculation is the multiplication of Instantaneous Voltage and Instantaneous Current to get the Instantaneous Power values.  Then calculate the average Power from the 15,000 values.  Examine the attached excel file for details.

More can be done with the CSV files such as producing the Voltage, Current and Power Curves.  With the average Input and Output Power, we can get the COP.  The COP of this particular prototype varied around 2. 

Step 7:  Post the results  and improve with own innovative circuits.

@poynt99,

Please examine reply 22 and 23 on the technique used with the 2 channel Atten Oscilloscopes.  Prof. Jones should have received the board and tested it in the next few weeks.  The next batch should be available towards the end of Feb.  You will have fun playing with it and share the results.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:06:34