What is Known about the TPU

Started by Grumpy, 2010.08.19, 22:42:58

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hakasays

Thanks for the more detailed description Verpies.   I think what actually threw me off was I expected the field between a pair of coils/loops to repel rather than attract.
Still brings some interesting scenarios when we charge/discharge this unique capacitor and what that does to the surrounding field patterns.. C.C
"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping-up and analyzing a thousand buckets of seawater that the ocean has no fish in it."

Verpies

Quote from: Hakasays on 2026.09.03, 09:07:30
Thanks for the more detailed description Verpies.   I think what actually threw me off was I expected the field between a pair of coils/loops to repel rather than attract.
Since the force between two conductors is attractive when the currents in these conductors flow in the same direction and repulsive if they flow in opposite directions, the coaxial rings will attract each other axially when carrying currents in the same direction.
However, the same rings will be expanded radially by the diametrically opposite currents.

So if you had a long narrow elastic superconductive tube and you forced a permanent magnet inside it, then this tube would tend to change its shape into a large Hula-Hoop.



Quote from: Hakasays on 2026.09.03, 09:07:30
Still brings some interesting scenarios when we charge/discharge this unique capacitor and what that does to the surrounding field patterns.. C.C
If you take the experiment depicted below and modify it by inserting a capacitor in series with the loop and rotating them with the angular frequency 1/√(LC) then the amplitude of the alternating current induced in that loop will increase without bound when R=0.


Duncan

#952
Quote from: Centraflow on 2026.08.10, 15:45:18For once I can see a meaningful discussion for once.

Lenz is involved.

Which is faster moving, an electric field or a magnetic field.

In a normal transformer the core is iron or "ferrite", the primary coil induces a changing magnetic field into the core which then induces into the secondary.

Dropping a magnet down a copper tube produces an equal opposing field (Lenz), is there a "delay" in the returning field? Maybe you do not see the delay because the tube is thousands of shorted loops joined together?

If those shorted loops were just two parallel independant loops which each has a charge, one positive and one negative, will that make a directional difference to a returning field (think perpendicular).

If those charges are oscillating at a frequency of MHz!!!!!!

I think I have given you enough to think about.

OK let me have a stab at this for shits and giggles MJN - The electric field = (electromagnetic field) = C 186,000 miles/sec in old money. The transverse wave. The  (electrostatic) field as established by Charles Wheatstone = C x pi/2 = 192,000 miles /sec. The longitudinal wave. So the first answer I suggest is the electrostatic field is much faster . INDUCES into the secondary regarding 'induces' I suggest a revision of that oh so important video by Dollard and Carson for most folks like me ,with the attention span of a crushed ant ..  this particular cut I suspect pertains


In Short however what we all might have been taught about how a transformer performs is probably to say the least- doubtful  - In appears the theory has been inverted. You suggest  Lenz is involved MJN I suspect so too - Its effect is cancelled by counter winding , Just as a wire wound resistor fundamentally is by counter winding (Bifilar usually) In this case two counter directional windings essentially  on the same former  such that the Lenz effect is cancelled and the magnetic effect cumulative. exactly this effect is utilised by Edward Leedskalnin in the never satisfactorily explained enigma 'The perpetual magnetic holder' . The soft Iron he specified I suggest because a high Mu B/H curve is really required - Just as it will have to be essential in the T.P.U if switching is to be done in the high MHZ range - much like the inverters and power bricks using SMPS .. higher frequency = smaller transformers. however that High permittivity becomes critical, Here MJN I remind myself of Steve Marks employment at the time, It was at a specialist Loud speaker manufacturer, He had at his works and disposal a full range of ferrites ,powdered along with other magnetic responsive materials - In short he could mix Mu materials to any desired frequency response, shape and cast and set the material into any shape he wished.  The final steps in this mental exercise for me MJN is exactly the same circuit as Leedskalnin used - But inverted ,in other words exactly the same circuit is used but in this case Joe Flynn included Permanent magnets , switching the magnetic flux path results in a permanent magnet becoming -- Oh bless my soul dare I say it 'Dynamic'  ergo permanent magnets are doing WORK, tish wash my mouth with soap! (Thane Heins was very similar) Its something of a credit to you Mike that Paul Noel also uses your  example of copper pipe and magnet as it is again used to describe the effect to a three year old -- so you just might be able to edumacate me on the subject perhaps ?

https://www.rexresearch.com/flynn/flynn.htm

 logic then suggests both waves are 'transduced' simultaneously by any permanent  magnets , The effects of the Transverse wave we are taught  they are available in the four Maxwells equations we are taught (which are not his equations at all but truncated versions generated by Oliver Heaviside for ease of use by 'jobbing electricians'  The other 16 SIXTEEN equations have been carefully expunged ( By the Rockefeller foundation and its agent.) Those 16 equations relate to the effects of the longitudinal wave , There's an awful lot of information lost in 16 equations as explained by this Cambridge professor in conversation with Tom Bearden , (assuming you can spare the two hours to watch it of course)

 https://rumble.com/v7bmz0o-dark-matter-energy-tour.html

Those effects can result I surmise in so called 'free energy' although that's really an awful ' blasphemy '  Nothing is really free , not even rain water , ultimately everything is 'gifted' to us by our creator however you perceive, we often alas forget that at our peril .     
An excellent demonstration of the longitudinal wave at work was demonstrated to me by a fellow Radio ham in Edinburgh Mike , obviously this is quite impossible with Transverse waves - which is all any of us are familiar with .   Not so the superluminal longitudinal wave

https://rumble.com/v7cm162-the-longitudinal-wave.html

Anyway I digress naturally no moving parts in the TPU - However very fast magnetic flux switching back and forth . Certainly an interesting project to consider even if I haven't won the Coconut this time. As an aside but nothing to do with this topic Mike Just today I came across a pdf I'm sure you'll find fascinating - I attach for your  casual inspection.   

Kind regards Duncan 


How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus