PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-06-19, 05:51:48
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UFO Found on Ocean Floor?  (Read 11047 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Dam aliens love to crash their space ships, you would think they would have mastered reentry by now having travelled across the Galaxy at enormous speeds  ;D

http://www.space.com/12475-ufo-ocean-floor.html

Group: Guest
It's one of John Searle's Inverse Gravity Vehicles that flew off into the sky in 1967.

It's one of John Searle's Inverse Gravity Vehicles that flew off into the sky in 1967.
When I was a teenager, I saw, "It Came from Outer Space."  The circular saucer UFO had a single vertical stabilizer fin on the top and it crashed in the Arctic, while atmospheric heat from entry into the atmosphere caused it to melt its fuselage into the ice to a depth of, say, 10 feet on average.  Only the fin stuck out of the ice.  It was so magnetic, they detected it at a distance from an airplane or helicopter.

That picture reminds me of it.  That thing is on the ocean bottom, though.  Looks obviously artificial, too.

--Lee

---------------------------
"The truth comes from wisdom, and widsom comes from experience."
                   --Valdemar  Valerian
                   --from the Matrix series of books

"Whosoever speaks or otherwise acts, has no secrets."
                                     --Roman proverb?

Buy me some coffee
I would have thought it would take them about 10 minuets to stick a magnetometer over it to determine if at least theres any metal content, it would certainly be worth more than a few crates of wine, but them i would imagine they have been told to back off if there was any sign of it being made other than natural means.

Group: Elite

It is about time!

I thought I would never remember where I parked it  C.C

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Oh No!

I never thought of that. Maybe I'll think a bit before retrieving it.  :-\

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

ye WW, you must owe the Galactic Saucer Park people millions of credits after all these millenia !
Why not borrow the money like the U.S. Congress?  Take many, many!  millenia to pay it off!   ;D    :D

--Lee

--Valdemar  Valerian

--Roman proverb?

I took a close up look at the photo and can make out a huge handle with letters that go like this.

"P u l l  t o  d r a i n." lol

wattsup

@Big M

What US congress ? I heard it's only 12 guys now over there !
Well, I do agree it seems like only a few self-centered idiots with a potentially hidden (or real) agenda are making the decisions in the Gov't.  The "Supercommittee" is going to hash out the exact details of further cuts to federal spending, if there are any.

Frankly, I don't think anything they do will placate the American public.  A lot of people here are getting royally pissed at these "12"!

--Lee

--Valdemar  Valerian

--Roman proverb?

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Fed remake of the dirty dozen.
Funny thing though. These new convicts have succeeded in killing off the officers. But on the worng side.

Fed remake of the dirty dozen.
Funny thing though. These new convicts have succeeded in killing off the officers. But on the worng side.
And I agree.  I've watched the debate analysis on the cable channels and the future should be worse than the past.  Why?  Lots more to argue about in a highly complicated bill.  I expect the finger-pointing to continue forever.

As for the whatsit on the ocean floor, have they conclusively identified it yet?

--Lee

--Valdemar  Valerian

--Roman proverb?

Buy me some coffee
Looks like they are following this up, they have taken samples for analyses

Last summer Dennis ├ůsberg and Peter Lindberg did what maybe was the biggest discovery in their entire life. On 87 meters deep (285 feet) in the middle of the Baltic Sea, they discovered a circular object with a circumference of 180 meters (590 feet) and 60 meters (197 feet) in diameter.

They did two dives on the object together with their crew to try to figure out what is hidden beneath. A year later the mystery is still unsolved.

http://www.oceanexplorer.se/

Buy me some coffee
Apparently they found what seem to be fireplaces around the perimeter, and they still contained what looked to be soot mixed with the ash.

The people that landed under the sea were definitely from another planet, i don't know of any human that would build fireplaces down their and successfully manage to light the fire  >:-)

It will certainly be interesting to see some results when they come back.

Buy me some coffee
Well the sonar picked up the UFO fine on the sea floor, if the green men were active surely they would have cloaked it with interference. C.C

The sonar image shows the round disk shape, but below it, you can see the trailing mark as it would have scrapped along the ocean floor before it stops at its final position. By the scraping mark shown, I'd say the disk scrapped on its right hand side then fell completely down onto the ocean floor. So this does show some kind of landed object.

Buy me some coffee
LOL  :)

I don't see how they could retrieve an 80 meter disk even if it is one, my best bet is that one day they will go back and find it gone if it really turns out to be of interest, certainly looks interesting, certainly looking forward to seeing there results, although i would like to know what sort of sample they took, surely they must have an idea of what the sample is made of, i mean if they had to use a metal drill bit to take some metal shavings the alarm bells would have already been ringing, if they swept up some sand to sample i doubt if that would show that much.

Interesting thoughts here on a would-be volcano.

How did we go from 'black stones' to soot?

Why would we wish to recover what is clearly a blob of granite?

I don't think these things disappear when we look away. It isn't going to fly away between now an the next visit.

More likely, the next explorers looking for it will see it for what it is..... a pile of rock. Then, someone can declare the alien spaceship must have finished there abductions and planetary exploration and went back home to report there is no intelligent life on this planet. ;D

Buy me some coffee
I am sure there's a logical explanation for it, but if it was granite you would think it would have been easy to work it out, i mean they have sent a sub down and are still puzzled by it calling it an unexplainable object, why are they not calling it an unexplainable Rock?

Buy me some coffee
OK i found a newer video, so not granite but sandstone  :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwUFQxoHmU[/youtube]

There's also a long drawn out interview here on radio
http://soundcloud.com/boris-lauxtermann/kevinsmithshow-ocean-explorer

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-06-19, 05:51:48