PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-06-19, 05:54:17
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Christmas Logo Banner 2011  (Read 4009 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
As we are getting close to the festive season does anyone fancy taking on the task of designing a 2011 Christmas logo for the banner at the top, we were lucky enough to have Fraser on board last year.

Speaking of banners,   whoever designed the main one we see right now, did a very nice job!      

just wanted to express my thanks and also encourage the next artist to take on the project!

[edit:    I can sort of visualize some white snow,  green leaves,  red nosed reindeer wired to a TPU and perhaps a windmill turning from the blowing wind and snow,     that should get somebody started]

@All

I know this may sound like a party pooper but ever since these forums started, I think most have tried to stay religion, politics and war neutral. Of course we have had some hearty discussions on these subjects but the forum itself has always stayed neutral. I would not recommend making any changes for any event as this may open up a whole can of worms.

You can always use the animated sliding text on the home page to announce any best wishes but then you would have to use it for all occasions that I will not list. Too many. (Just don't forget my birthday - lol)

wattsup

---------------------------

Buy me some coffee
The top banner that we use was done by Fraser user Ledset who was an original founder of OUR, he also made the 2010 banner, and has just emailed me a new banner for Christmas 2011.

So i would like to say thankyou very much Fraser for your time in doing a great banner.
I wont post it now but will put it up begging December.

Group: Guest
Good.

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for the Banner Fraser

Merry Christmas to you and your family  O0

Have a good Christmas for those that celebrate it

PS if you do not celebrate Christmas you can go to your profile / Look and Layout and switch to Theme OUR3A this does not have the Christmas banner, but there's not much i can do about the emoticons Sorry.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-05, 14:16:30 by Peterae »

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
 O0

---------------------------
Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

Buy me some coffee
Well it's that time again, anyone any good at producing a Christmas banner for 2012 please.

My skills are lacking in this area  C.C

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-06-19, 05:54:17