PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:29:47
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: SM Talked about a Thermonuclear explosion  (Read 36488 times)
Group: Guest
« Last Edit: 2011-12-22, 11:38:44 by Rosphere »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink

---------------------------

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
So, um, Eric Dollard never found the Holy Grail of OU?

:)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-13, 22:17:16 by tao »

tExB=qr
The equation doesn't indicate that increased permeability, slows down radiant energy, impedes its flow.

Theories, assumptions, and hypothesis only get you so far and then you have to test them, update them, then test them again.

Have any of you read Tesla two patents for Radiant Energy receivers?  Many write if off to the photoelectric effect, or cosmic rays (high energy particles or photons), but the plate is insulated and one side of the cap is grounded. 

:)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-13, 22:17:07 by tao »

HTMLLLLLLLLLL?
Waddya got? Park mumble?  :P

Sorry about that.  My bad.  I should have tried my link after posting.  I just updated it.

It looks like tao is already discussing equations with T-rex while I have been trying to catch-up on reading all the T-rex posts since August.  (I had just found them when I posted the htm-double-L link.  Where had I been?)

I have also been collecting the recommended reading.  I will try to attach them here.

EDIT: I was only able to slip two of six documents under the 20,000 KB limit.  One can find lower resolution documents elsewhere on the 'interwebs' but the text is hard on the eyes and images of iron-filings-and-such detail are difficult to make out.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-22, 12:21:38 by Rosphere »

References:
1. Electro-magnetic Theory Vol. 1 by Oliver Heaviside.
2. Impulses, Waves and Discharges by Carl Steinmetz.
[Electric Discharges, Waves and Other Impulses Charles Proteus Steinmetz]
3. Electricity and Matter by J.J. Thompson.
4. Recent Researches Into Electricity. By J.J. Thompson
5. Discharges In Windings by E.P. Dollard
[Introduction to Dielectric & Magnetic Discharges in Electrical Windings, Electrical Oscillation]
6. Occult Ether Physics by Layne

73 DE N6KPH

EDIT: I found a better copy of number 2.

EDIT: Found number 5.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-23, 23:23:10 by Rosphere »

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
By combining Fundamental, 3rd and preferably 5Th harmonics it is possible to create square waves.

Acoustically or even magnetically i wonder if it is possible to create a series of spacial transitions?

Using coils to mix Fundamental, 3rd and 5Th + more going much higher, then i wonder if it would be possible to get close to the perfect square wave, i am not talking about creating a square wave in a wire, i am talking about creating a square wave in space, but then would a square wave really appear square in space, surely it would appear as a gradient.

Once the spacial transition has been created it would just be a matter of feeding the harmonics produced back to the input  :D

An ideal square wave requires that the signal changes from the high to the low state cleanly and instantaneously. This is impossible to achieve in real-world systems, as it would require infinite bandwidth. It would also require particles to be able to be able to travel faster than the speed of light, as the slope of an ideal square wave at these points is undefined (or infinite)

In fact this would explain the early crackles i was getting in a ferrite core driven from 3 separate frequency sources, and also the large transitions i have been seeing and explosions in wires, i was just trying to create them using switches when a system is needed that can create harmonics without switches, roll on the magnetic saturated inductor for creating odd harmonics where the spacial result can easily be fed back into the input

Buy me some coffee
HIGH TEMPERATURE AND NEUTRON PRODUCING SYSTEM

By combining Fundamental, 3rd and preferably 5Th harmonics it is possible to create square waves.

Acoustically or even magnetically i wonder if it is possible to create a series of spacial transitions?

Using coils to mix Fundamental, 3rd and 5Th + more going much higher, then i wonder if it would be possible to get close to the perfect square wave, i am not talking about creating a square wave in a wire, i am talking about creating a square wave in space, but then would a square wave really appear square in space, surely it would appear as a gradient.

Once the spacial transition has been created it would just be a matter of feeding the harmonics produced back to the input  :D

In fact this would explain the early crackles i was getting in a ferrite core driven from 3 separate frequency sources, and also the large transitions i have been seeing and explosions in wires, i was just trying to create them using switches when a system is needed that can create harmonics without switches, roll on the magnetic saturated inductor for creating odd harmonics where the spacial result can easily be fed back into the input

True, but the combination isn't just a simple superposition:http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5762-missing-fundamental-generator.html#post97086

It needs to be diminished by 1/n :http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5762-missing-fundamental-generator.html#post96486

8)

Buy me some coffee
Thanks Harvey very interesting  O0

Peterae,

I have always considered the low frequencies (vibrations, etc.) SM referred to as being due to subharmonics generated from the mix of other signals. Of course, the generation of electronic subharmonics is flatly denied by most but it does happen and the results can be very wide ranging.

The best example I can think of is the use of parametric ferrite antennas for undersea and subterranean communication and imaging. The first thing widely denied is the antenna can be smaller than a lunch-box and simultaneously have a very high Q, gain and be fully resonant under 30kHz. The second thing widely denied is that such a device could produce extremely high energy audible signals, some sub-audible (below frequency range of our hearing) at super low frequencies( .1 to 30Hz.).

I stopped looking for proof such a thing was used in magnetic imaging when a study was announced to determine the extent of the detrimental effects of this device upon ocean life :D

I use the same method to make wire loops, normally resonant in the mHz range, resonate at frequencies magnitudes lower.

Here is an accepted use of the same theories: http://www.google.com/patents/US4458248

Buy me some coffee
Hi WW
Yeah i understand what you are saying, i have had audible lower frequency oscillations pop up when using much higher frequencies, now if we could produce a high frequency oscillation and see a much stronger sub harmonic that would be nice  8)
Infact that could be an interesting experiment drive a high freq tuned circuit and place a series of much lower sub tuned circuits near it and compare the power levels, I'm sure this must be a comonly known procedure for people that know what they are doing.  ???

I'm sure this must be a comonly known procedure for people that know what they are doing.  ???

It isn't a commonly known method for those thinking they know what they are doing  ;D Most of those folks will blow the concept off as stupidity.

The Navy of most countries will disagree. We haven't trailed mile-long cable behind our traveling subs as a communication antenna in decades, except for some old emergency com systems still used.

It helps to remember that EM propagation is a completely different animal in frequency ranges below 200kHz. (I suppose this is another point where the 'know what they are doing' crowd would start barking).

You can experiment with the concept without the ferrite cores.

It is my old claim of making a few feet of wire resonate at 35kHz. Remember?

Instead of using a frequency and additional winding to vary the resonant point of a loop you can inject frequencies into the loop and extra winding to create a subharmonic signal in a second loop and/or vibration and/or audible effects.

tExB=qr
Monstein and Wesley: Observation of scalar longitudinal electrodynamic waves
http://www.astro.ethz.ch/people/pdf_files/cmonstei/7210.pdf

At the end of this paper, they attribute the large effect associated with nuclear explosion to a scalar longitudinal EM wave.

At the end of this paper, they attribute the large effect associated with nuclear explosion to a scalar longitudinal EM wave.

"One of us (Wesley) [5,6], was unable to explain the huge electrodynamic signal produced by a nuclear-bomb explosion, when it was assumed that only transverse electrodynamic waves are possible."...
This is a sophism known as "Argumentum ad ignorantiam".

This kind of speech demonstrates the poorness of their intellectual reflexion and confirms the levity of their experiment which has been rejected (http://iopscience.iop.org/0295-5075/66/1/153).

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:29:47