PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 04:04:04
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Magnacoaster  (Read 129448 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Hey Steve,

How close are you to Richard? Perhaps you could go visit him?

It would be interesting to get feedback as to what Richard is really up to. He probably could use some guidance.

Thanks for the links to your sites...informative and interesting.

Group: Guest
How close are you to Richard? Perhaps you could go visit him?

It would be interesting to get feedback as to what Richard is really up to. He probably could use some guidance.

Sadly, I'm about an 8 hour drive away and I don't have a car anymore
(don't need it where I live and enjoy the exercise too much instead), so any visit
is out. I did meet Richard when he was at a conference in New York
last summer but didn't find out anything was wasn't already on his website.

Thanks for the links to your sites...informative and interesting.

Glad you found them so. Thanks for the feedback.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org

New photos on magnacoaster site :

Top : looks like some sort of motor mounted to the top and then a display and a switch

Top left : hv transformer , hv pulse cap, filter cap , mosfets, fuses ... looks like a microwave cap behind fuses

Top Right : mosfets signal generator... maybe pulse width / duty cycle knobs

Middle : two batts.. inverter..

Bottom : four cube neos... Coil over ferrite bar... gap ... cube neo... glued in plastic block

Heat sinks are not very big .. must be hv lo current

Looks like a stout wire coming off the coil - or a group of wires to one terminal..

Seems there is no longer a heat/corona problem - no oil bath - no oil pump

Is that inverter case at potential?? it seems to be isolated big time on thick plastic

but what does it all do  :o

« Last Edit: 2010-05-12, 21:41:07 by darkspeed »

Blowed up

Just for fun..

As I understand it the coil shunts the magnetic field in the ferrite bar and then when the coil turns off the magnetic flyback is greater than the initial energy required to shunt the field.

So in short it is collecting the flyback

Without the igbt's loading the flyback with the battery the flyback would just ring through the fwbr but then it would have no where to go. Looks like the battery would be a good place to unload this charge.

wire on his coil looks like litz

The pcb on the right is the timer and the pcb on the left is the hv pulse module

« Last Edit: 2010-06-15, 08:11:38 by darkspeed »

Top : looks like some sort of motor mounted to the top and then a display and a switch

The motor looks like a "PC" fan. It looks like there might be spacers keeping it from
being flush with the top of the enclosure.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org

we should ship in the next few weeks we are in the middle of a repair on a main drive board.

new

Had some down time tonight so i decided to machine some plastic and play with this idea and see what there is to it.

I will wind the coil on the bar - the threshold can be set with the brass screw

looking at  the revised circuit diag above...

Here is my theory

Coil is energized with 12vdc from battery through igbt's - saturating the bar with flux from the coil and thus holding off the stack of magnets

HV coil fires raising the voltage on the coil

As HV coil collapses the back emf turns off the igbt's and causes an additional back emf from the 12v on the coil - also causing the flux from the stack of magnets to pass through bar , coil , and collide with the single bias magnet.

Guys pick this apart...

At some point in this cycle you end up with 12vdc traveling one direction in the coil and HV back emf traveling the other direction in the same coil... this sounds very familiar

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
if the hv switched over the dc produces the force look for the collecting device and check the orientation

is there a good diagram for this?

I think my revised diagram a few posts above is good.

If it is what i think it is  - it is kind of clever because by the time the hv and the lv are opposite of each other the hv pulse is over ( only back emf remaining ) and there is no need to try and shut it off during the effect. - that was one of the problems with gray was being able to modulate the hv during the effect

tExB=qr
Well, if anyone insists on building this, here a few observations based on DS's diagram above: (assuming it works as claimed)

No separate collector
No rotation

The clever aspect of bemf is the same as with a delay line to set the pulse width in a pulse generator - when it reflects it shuts off the pulse  ;D

Edit:

You can do the same with a large high-inductance coil that has a dc solenoid coil (like a secondary winding in the same direction) over it.  With a battery on the outside coil, and pulsing the inner coil, you will see a rise in voltage on the terminals of the battery of a few volts (noticable but not extreme).

« Last Edit: 2010-06-15, 19:55:26 by Grumpy »

On the larger units it looks like there are additional pickup coils around the main coil.

G- I wonder if this is a very weak version of the incident where we wiped out the equipment in the lab above us with the ( pulse + magnetic vice + idiot ) thing i told you about

tExB=qr

On the larger units it looks like there are additional pickup coils around the main coil.

G- I wonder if this is a very weak version of the incident where we wiped out the equipment in the lab above us with the ( pulse + magnetic vice + idiot ) thing i told you about

Sounds like it is.

Entry level OU is right there and pretty easy with a couple of coils.  Will charge batteries an such, and for some, that is enough.

You know, we should throw few of these together and do some tests to prove what I'm saying is true.  Let me get a diagram going.

Yes!

Look a few post up.. I built the clear demo unit last night to use as a test bed - i just need to wind some coils  - maybe tesla's bifilar magnet wind?

tExB=qr
as simple as it gets: (see attached) wind this up and give it a go, got to have the pulses tho!

Lot more here than meets the eye, but this is a good start for anyone.   OU straight out of the gate! (not much ok, but beter than a poke in your eye with a stick...)

EDIT: I later found out that this coil is not OU.  The aether is just expanded in all directions arond the coil.  For it to be anomalous, the aether has to move across the coil windings, preferably over and over.

This coil is just a CCU coil from the AVEC.

« Last Edit: 2010-10-13, 22:56:14 by Grumpy »

Thanks G!

I wonder if a gapped magnet at both ends pushing back would help

tExB=qr
Thanks G!

I wonder if a gapped magnet at both ends pushing back would help

If you use them, keep them striaght and they have a frequency that I do not know how to determine except by trial and error.  Hit the freq and they will come apart in a billion pieces.  If you start playing with different magnetic angles, you can increase the energy - might be a little - might be a hell of a lot.

I think Magnacoaster works like this guys device public disclosed:

https://www.gap-power.com/index.html

The similarities to me are amazing!

Fausto.

Hi Fausto,

I followed the link and I looked at the first four or five videos, the last one I looked at was the motor test results clip.

None of it is credible, and they don't know what they are doing.

MileHigh

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The explaination is in the Kunel patent.
Google 'Kunel patent' or check these primary docos.

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Patents/DE3024814.pdf

http://www.intalek.com/Papers/Handout3.pdf

These two documents were the supporting documents that I used to start the 'Bloch wall' thread in OU. I did a small build and test to see another replication of the process. In this build the coils were on the same axis as the Magnacoaster device. These can be made incredibly small! Like on pen barrels, which I did.

Caveat. Use low voltage with weak magnets or HV with strong magnets. You can not use Neo mags. They are too strong and you can not twist, cancel, or reverse the flux. Es muy importante! SM used weak cabinet magnets. Usually they are sided with steel to enhance the force.
The flux has to be altered. As Grumpy stated 'When momma nature kicks back it is muy grande!'. The magnet has to return to normal! Let nature do the work.

Basically the TPU process is shorting a stun gun across a magnetic gap. That is why Grumpy pushed quenching. You can quench the gap but also it enables high speed flux alterations. Which means? Lots of returns.

Now go one step further:
Create your own mag field and hit it with vectored fields at oblique angles. Can you say Spherics?
It always was simple but the choices were too many by the number of designs. That is why Grumpy says 'just build it'. The flux or artificial field is impacted by a vectored control.
And remember 'The design is not complicated'. Now you have the basic pattern of simplicity.
Grumpy also warns of HV against magnets CAUSING SHATTERING. Pretty obvious. It twists the field INSIDE the matter causing molecular lattice breakdown.  :o

Magnacoaster is the Kunel device. Same as Alan Porter's video.   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Also Magnacoaster uses little neos at the back end of the cabinet magnets to slighty enhance the field.
« Last Edit: 2010-10-04, 16:39:42 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

Giantkiller:

Those documents are for another type of "MEG" device.  I am not going to go deep into this issue, it's not my cup of tea.  Plus there seems to be a TPU group and this is related and I don't want to get into it with them either.

The fist thing I note is that the patent is from 1982 and the application note is from 2002.  So is this real or just another idea that went nowhere?

From the application note:

Magnetic fields are represented as vectors. Adding
orthogonal magnetic fields using permanent magnets
will "increase  the permeability mu "  of the
ferromagnetic core material. As a consequence, the
inductance and the energy of the coil increases. The
results are a higher COP value.

I can't see how you can increase the permeability of the core material with the application of external magnetic fields.  There is a diagram on page 16 that shows the BH curve and mu curve is shifted to the left because of the application of an external magnetic field.  That's fine but they are claiming that the initial amount of magnetic flux B when H = 0 is a source of excess free energy.  To me it looks like that flux is there because of the influence of the external magnetic field, presumably caused by an external magnet.  To me that means when you start to put current through your coil to generate H, the permeability of the core is higher than it would normally be.  Therefore the instantaneous inductance will be higher and for low values of H you can store more energy than you normally could at lower H values.  This means that the instantaneous value of mu at lower H values increases, but the maximum value for B does not change.  So the "overall" permeability for the core does not change.  On top of that, since you are already biasing the core with an initial B, that means that you are occupying some of the "energy storage bandwidth" of the core.  The result of this biasing of the core is that you can store less energy in the core when you put current through the coil to generate the H.  What they call an "excess free energy component" associated with the initial B for H = 0 is really what causes the maximum energy storage reduction of the core.

I think the most important point for me is that even if you shift the BH curve to the left and change the instantaneous inductance and make it higher, you still have to put energy into that core/inductance to get energy back out.  Increasing your mu value does not mean that you get free energy, it only means that you can store more energy which you can get back later when you discharge the inductor.  The COP of the energy storage/retrieval will not increase.  Certainly you may be able to store more energy for a certain amount of current that you put through the coil, but that does not mean you get an increase in COP.

The volume of a ferromagnetic core material gives you the capability to store a certain amount of magnetic energy.  So the higher the power transfer capacity of a given transformer at a fixed excitation frequency, the larger the transformer has to be.  You need to increase the volume of the ferromagnetic core to sustain a higher power transfer because you need to store an larger amount of energy in the core for each cycle.  If you bias the core with an external magnet so that it always has a fixed base amount of flux B flowing through it, you reduce the amount of energy you can store in the core for each cycle.

From what I can see, biasing the core with a base amount of flux B, or not biasing the core, will not change the energy in/out COP of the core.  The only thing it will do is give you a higher instantaneous inductance for lower values of H, i.e.; the amount of current you are putting through your coil.

MileHigh

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I was no way trying support a Maganasty. I simply pointed out the devices that are similar. There have many publishings out cancelling the flux. I have seen that return and so have others on the bench. I have not seen this mentioned in the classroom or collegiate training texts from the ivory publishments.

I mentioned the process for the benefit of those who would even think about going down one device path and not stripping the idiot publishings of the nuggets.
Everybody knows the pattern: Show a device, show a demo, make a claim and produce techno babble about its operation. Babelfish: Techno babble(the art of obfuscation).

#1: Unless one has seen it on the bench.
#2: Unless one has made it on the bench.
and
#3: Unless one can see through the noise.

One simply can not say it doesn't exist.

There are some youtubers out there that have spinning devices that seem not to be tricks. They seem to be upfront, forthright, and studious in their attempts i.e. the stubblefield reproducer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQGuXJ02fo&feature=related
Plz, splain me dis?

---------------------------

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 04:04:04