PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-06-19, 06:40:11
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Egyptian Inventor Invents a New Source of Clean Energy  (Read 5560 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I am not sure if this claim stands, i just received this email and am placing on this thread for discussion, I have not had a chance to study his claim.
Breaking News : Egyptian Inventor Invents a New Source of Clean Energy
PLEASE SPREAD THIS NEWS LET EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT
This is my gift to the mankind

MOHAMED MAHMOUD KHALIFA
inventor from Egypt and i invented
Permanent magnet perpetual engine
Patent Number : GB2485625
Read More in: http://everlastingpower.wordpress.com/

He says it's just an idea at this point.  I have some trouble with imagining how his device will work based on what I've read.  Idea sounds fair but in practice I think it will be very difficult or impossible to implement however I just gave it a quick once-over so I'm not sure.

Group: Elite

Hmmmm....

He isn't the first to think a tapered magnet creates a tapered field or a tapered magnet could be propelled by squeezing it with other fields.

It doesn't work that way.

---------------------------
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Group: Guest
Permanent magnet perpetual engine
Patent Number : GB2485625
Read More in: http://everlastingpower.wordpress.com/

"With The Name of Allah
The Beneficent The Merciful

-Dear brother
I'm an Egyptian inventor have too many good ideas and I haven't enough money too make a patent and I want to save my ideas in the same time selling theme...
[...]
-To understand my invention you got to answer my question with your imagination
--What will happen when you set in a room crowded by people how heat you very much?
[...]
-I hope you extend the hand of help to get this invention to the light With the name of Allah"

... and so on

>:(

The disposition of the magnet poles is not even precisely described.
It's really a shame that the UK office accepts such patents (while it refuses those from Randell Mills). Neither the style nor the content fit even the worse state of the art.

The UK patent office is sinking into ridicule.

Buy me some coffee
Oh good grief, i have still not had a chance to look it over yet, but i wrongly assumed he had a working device LOL, how on earth can someone be allowed to come forward and get a patent without some sort of evidence that it works, It makes a right mockery of the patent system.
What's the point but to con people probably out of money in some way.

Oh good grief, i have still not had a chance to look it over yet, but i wrongly assumed he had a working device LOL, how on earth can someone be allowed to come forward and get a patent without some sort of evidence that it works, It makes a right mockery of the patent system.
What's the point but to con people probably out of money in some way.

I agree 100%!
Here is the joke patent, for fun (although it's really afflicting):
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?FT=D&date=20120523&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP&CC=GB&NR=2485625A&KC=A&ND=5
(download link in the left menu "original document")

Oh good grief, i have still not had a chance to look it over yet, but i wrongly assumed he had a working device LOL, how on earth can someone be allowed to come forward and get a patent without some sort of evidence that it works
You don't have to prove it works to get a patent. Look at oall the no hope rubbish in the US patent system.

The date seems to be May 23rd. I reckon it is an application, not a patent.

It looks to me to be a variation on the circular SMOT track idea.

It's really a circular smot, already discarded by both negative experimental results and theoretical reasoning. To move between two points of different magnetic potential is exactly the same as moving between two points of different gravitational potential. We cannot expect to find a way to return at the top of the hill at no price, after having used the energy when coming down.

Buy me some coffee
It's really a circular smot, already discarded by both negative experimental results and theoretical reasoning.
I think it's impossible to label any device as being similar to any other device, the reason being they may appear to look and work the same but there could be a difference that would not be obvious that is the magic ingredient.

A bit like looking at 2 radial tyres and saying that if you puncture both with a nail they will both go down, physics suggests that they will, but we already know some companies are able to produce a tyre that will not go down.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-06-19, 06:40:11