PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:37:41
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Lester J Hendershot Generator  (Read 183325 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I am starting to see that we might have enough.

It looks similar to Magnacoaster & Kunel. And correct if me I am wrong but I see 2 Hendershot type devices. The linear one and the 2 coil one.
And of course we have this Mark 1 and Mark III? And we have Steven Mark. Hmmmm...

Is there someone who would combine these views into an isometric or 3D drawing?
I will plug it in today.

http://www.overunity.com/13148/hendershot-video-and-plans/msg347781/#msg347781

---------------------------

@GK
Good eye, and we can see the flux gap on the end coil Hmm were have we seen that before?.

Thank you for the link to "African teen wows MIT", you know I think it is people like this that will change our world. Not some egocentic bobble-head sitting in a lab who has never created anything and thinks everyone else is stupid. Hands on, on the ground and determined to make a difference that is the future in my opinion.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I'm glad someone took notice to my marked up figure 3.6 drawing from NuTech.

I will not be dragging my Mark III out of mothballs, spent too much time on that 27 years ago.

Rather, the Mark I shown above is a simpler proof of concept device.

We only need to find out if flux switching actually works in the laminated cores with the center leg removed and coils disposed as in the drawing.

IMHO, this should be our first step.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Cheers ION sounds like a plan.

God this device is clever.

Buy me a drink
Thanks guys. I needed this feedback. I have a flux gate/gap already in inventory. Also these smaller units sit on a color monitor too.
I came to the realization that DEW(dir. enrgy, wepins) can not be sent as kits or even plans to another country, let alone being experimented with. This simple configuration even in segments can be sent to Africa and around the world without any officials noticing.

Now there are two types: The configuration that EMD showed is strong field and the Kunel is weak field. Only the weak field devices can be oscillated. Er, on a bench. One would need uNclear power to flex a rare Earth field. Imagine that device and the promises it holds.

With this being said I don't see the need for a 3d model. I would rather rip into my inventory.

So true GK, especially when considering NMR, the stronger the bias field the higher the resonant frequency, which can be out of reach by the typical garage researcher.

It's like a string that is pulled tighter and will vibrate at higher frequencies, except of course with NMR we pluck the "string" in one plane and it resonates in both orthogonal planes due to the gyroscopic/magnetic interactions which makes this so special.

Buy me a drink
Paul-R asked for these.

If we look at the fields and the angles of the windings to each coil the phasing aspect start to become apparent.

What I am not going to assume are that the transformers have a center core. Ion's flux path did not show this. It doesn't make any difference in the drawings I created but it does matter when analyzing the fields.
The cores in the upper linear segment all touch each other except the left or south(per the original document) transformer is not touching, like in the drawing.

« Last Edit: 2012-12-24, 19:51:12 by giantkiller »

From everything i read, there is no center leg in the square laminated transformer cores. These were removed by Hendershot, and this makes good sense if you want a loosely coupled bias to the flux.

You could probably substitute powdered iron round cores with a centrally located air core to effect the flux switching.

When time permits, sometime after the holiday stuff, I will try to test the merits of both types.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Does anyone have any ideas on how the basket-weave coil and "antenna" create the wave?

What's the effect trigger?

Buy me some coffee
Hi G
Here's a quote from the patent.

I use a small collector 1, preferably a small metallic plate horizontally disposed and having a downwardly extending flexible strip 2
of magnetic material terminating opposite a core 3 of a first coil & to be attached thereby.
The strip 2 has soldered to it one end of a copper wire 5,which may or may not extend to the collector proper 8, whose other end is soldered to the middle of the inner winding or layer of a second coil 6

So he does describe a collector, this collector i think picks up magnetic field variation from the E/I transformer flux oscillation and funnels it around the basketweave coil.

Group: Guest
I don't see a slight clue of possibility of flux switching in this setup. Switching means multiplying but flux simply add, even in non linear magnetic materials. So the explanation must be elsewhere.
Does someone know why we can't find Hendershot's patents in the databases?

Buy me some coffee
The personal account he gave was much the same as the newspaper quote, with the minor exception that he was hit by a bolt of 220 volts, not the jolting 2,000 the over-eager reporter had written. He was demonstrating the motor in the patent office, and the shock paralyzed his vocal chords, resulting in several weeks of recuperation before he completely recovered.
It would appear he electrocuted himself while demonstrating the device to the patent office  C.C

There was apparently an army replication of the motor which had been shown to work, this was built by the army.

Well he does not exactly say the flux is switched.

He theorized that the magnetic compass did not point to true north and varies from true north to a different extent at almost every point on the earth's surface. Also, the induction compass has to be set before each flight and at that time was not always reliable. He claimed that with a pre-magnetized core he could set up a magnetized field that would indicate the true north, but he didn't know just how to utilize that in the compass he had set out to develop.

In continuing his experiments, he found that by cutting the same line of magnetic force north and south, he had an indicator of the true north and that by cutting the magnetic field east and west, he could develop a rotary motion.

With this principle in mind, he switched his plans and began working on a motor which utilized this magnetic power. He built one that would rotate at a constant speed, a speed pre-determined when the motor was built. It could be built for a desired speed, he said, and he felt that a reli-able constant speed motor was one of the greatest needs in aviation at that time. The one he built developed 1,800 revolutions per minute.

Well he does not exactly say the flux is switched.

I saw elsewhere this possible explanation (not from him).
Imho Hendershot had no idea for a consistant explanation, presuming he had really something. It reminds me the Coler's device. An instability could lead to a perpetual field change, but in any case, one wonders where the energy comes from.

I am probably the guilty party that brought up the idea of flux switching, as I noted the flux path when pointing the apparatus along the N-S line would divide along 2 paths in the square cores (with the center leg removed) as shown in the marked up figure 3.6.

Agreed, this is just a wild guess on my part, but if the centrally disposed coils (inside the square cores) are truly the output coils, as stated in the patent, It seemed logical to extend this description into the idea that the flux must be somehow be oscillating between the two available paths.

I welcome other ideas for how this might work, I was just trying to reverse engineer (working backwards from output to input) up to that point in the apparatus.

I have no idea of the influence of the basket weave coils or other parts of the circuit.

When I first saw the schematic diagrams of the Mark I many years ago, I was clueless to the operation, and to a large extent still am.

To my knowledge, no one has ever actually built a Mark I device. Most folks (including myself) move right on to the Mark III, which has better, but conflicting documentation, as there are many schematics available.

Perhaps we need to discuss and guess at some possible operational methods for these devices before building, so we know how to tune them and what to look for.

A complex build is probably unnecessary. A very simple proof of concept would suffice if we understood the concept. (big if)

I should probably change the text I inserted into the figure 3.6 to "may oscillate" rather than "will oscillate".

BTW, nice isometric drawings, GK. What program did you use for this?

Buy me some coffee
There is a way i think we can prove that his motor or generator worked.

I need to go over the details as i am working from one read at the beginning, it goes like this  >:-)
A person involved was the first person to fly a certain plane across an ocean if i remember it took 13 hours flight time, the plane that was used was not capable of this without running out of fuel way before it got to it's target.
If it was direct across ocean then i don't sea anyway for it to land and refuel  O0
So if the aircraft details can be confirmed that it would not have made the trip on one fuel tank(lets face it he was the first one to do it) then i think we have a good reason to believe Lester's device helped  :)

Buy me a drink
BTW, nice isometric drawings, GK. What program did you use for this?
Moray and POVray. They are both free. You get them now from POVray site. Keys are there also. I have been using these for then years now. The environment is based on basic geometric building with union or division or bezier. This does not do B-spline, fluidic or nurbs well. Autodesk is better for that. Either way you cannot escape from Cartesian.

The flux switching happens by the little relay rattler at the north end. This excites the ferromagnetic / flux in the core itself. Since this is very fast switching the material rings. This is Kapadnadze, Kunel, Leedskalnin(which is the largest ringer), Magnacoaster. Basically you have a virtual spark gap. Which lends itself back to Hutchison, a bias with interaction injected into it. This model happens only two ways but which is really only one. Two bias can be used with a slight offset or a large offset. Look at all the devices with this explanation and now you know how to work the wheel works of nature. Because that is the process committed in Nature and by God / Ark of the Covenant. Argue if you want amongst yourselves with this. They would be wasted words. The 2 control parameters are time which is an offset and power which is another offset. By adjusting with these 2 parameters towards a given or measured target the ability exists to either ring it or rock it.

The 2 models that come from this are merely the target interaction. Ferroexcitation to an ambient placed coil(Steven Mark) or internal target excitation(John Hutchison). Now you all have become very dangerous men to the status quo. And this is why you can not, I repeat, can not make money at this. It is like waving a red flag.

tExB=qr
How does switching magnetic flux increase energy?  If you are not adding to the amount of energy already there, then you are just moving it around.  Changing the magnetic field is inductive, but the cores are "around" the output coils, and orthogonal to the N-S earth field.  Then you have the normal solenoid between the two cores, and in the middle of the output circuit.

Attached are three schematics for each section of the Mark 1 generator:

Buy me a drink
It starts @ 0:50
http://www.mojvideo.com/video-soviet-weather-engineering-over-north-america-by-tom-bearden/0d7a5d3c68f508fe6588

All the devices we have seen are agitative. This lends itself to a new kind of induction. A target is agitated or interfered with otherwise we would see many more people producing this effect that defies what has been previously taught. The goal is power from this process. There are a few people to claim and show demos against at least 500,000 people who claim impossibility. And that is because the masses are trained in moving electrons at a speed comfortably to them. The next level is to manipulate the nucleus like Bearden mentions. If the thousands of people claim fraud then how can so many educated or experienced be incorrect. The new idea is always dealt with incorrectly when it applies to a common problem in an uncommon way.

Buy me a drink

tExB=qr
Without some inkling of a previously unknown effect this is another exercise futility.

There must be some sort of permeability change that propagates from the basket weave coil through the rest but damned if I see it.

The next level is to manipulate the nucleus like Bearden mentions.

We should be circumspect with Bearden. He mentions many things but never provides real things. He has not even built a working MEG. He still affirms that it works although everybody failed in duplicating his device, except JL Naudin using suspicious measurements whose the uncertainty exceeded the alleged COP (and even Naudin abandonned the MEG).
Judging on the facts (or more exactly on the non-facts  :) ), for me Bearden's theories are only endless blah, blah, blah. He belongs to the ranks of those fantasists of the wishful thinking.

An instability of a magnetic flux through a magnetic circuit could lead to a perpetual oscillation, provided that energy comes from somewhere.
For example, scientists made recently a simulation of atomic spins, using groups of 3 cylindrical permanent magnets in an unstable mechanical configuration, one of them facing the two others with an opposite pole. In the video (http://physics.aps.org/articles/v5/140), we see the instability that propagates everywhere among the magnets, after it has been triggered. Nevertheless the effect ends after some time. If the Hendershot generator is based upon a magnetic flux instability, which could be a likely cause, the key point remains the question of the energy source that it taps.

for me Bearden ... belongs to the ranks of those fantasists of the wishful thinking.

What you really mean is that he is a theoretical physicist  and not an experimental
one.

He gets chalk dust under his fingernails rather than oil.

What you really mean is that he is a theoretical physicist  and not an experimental one.

I don't mean this. A theory is something logical and refutable, for explaining, predicting and quantifying possible observable effects. There is no theory with Bearden but blah, blah, blah, i.e. only fuzzy words without operational meaning.

Buy me a drink
An instability of a magnetic flux through a magnetic circuit could lead to a perpetual oscillation, provided that energy comes from somewhere.
For example, scientists made recently a simulation of atomic spins, using groups of 3 cylindrical permanent magnets in an unstable mechanical configuration, one of them facing the two others with an opposite pole. In the video (http://physics.aps.org/articles/v5/140), we see the instability that propagates everywhere among the magnets, after it has been triggered. Nevertheless the effect ends after some time. If the Hendershot generator is based upon a magnetic flux instability, which could be a likely cause, the key point remains the question of the energy source that it taps.

Three of a kind. Each rod is a 2-centimeter-long bar magnet that can rotate freely in the vertical direction. They experience “frustration” at these 3-magnet vertices because there is no single arrangement that satisfies every magnet’s desire to be oriented oppositely from its neighbors. A square-meter array of these magnets serves as a model of materials called spin ices.

Could it be that this is what Spherics implied? In the Bearden vid, Tom expresses a 2 source excitation against the Ionosphere, a bias. Hutchison speaks of the same vectoring. Spherics also mentions the comp wave protocol. A process that returns an echo that is greater than the input by using 2 pulses against a bias of copper, a magnetic field and ambient space.  

The key point remains the question of the energy source that it taps
Finding it can be illusive. Applying it against or with something can be another quest. But how can it be applied? I believe we have seen numerous examples by those that don't, can't, or won't mention it. Spherics mentioned it then left. Must not meant to be known. But we do have a number of people who have applied it and those that don't know of the process then claim fraud. And that's ok. Just takes training. Because the bottom line is a lot of effort has been put forth into this search with a lot of different minds and disciplines.

In my current twin Tesla coil setup I am working on a driver that produces a spark gap at 68khz because that is the resonant build of the coil sizes. Between the coils exists a space that the MRI process alluded to. In that design the interaction of 2 sources is applied against a bias to retrieve a NMR signature. In my setup I want to experiment with the overlap in 3d space like Bearden and Hutchison talk about. They are not incorrect in what they talk about because the highlight of both their expositions are the same. In my builds that produced the most radical or mysterious effects it all entails multiple sources of differing qualities. So what if there are not standard terms or acknowledgements that label the event. I really don't see or understand the difficulty here.

If we constantly head for the known then the unknown remains unknown.

My comp wave controller is broken somewhere and need time with JDO300 to repair. His time is starting to free up. This controller for $300.00 is a phenominal acquisition. Until then I must use a spark gap which applies enuff energy to find the effect / symptom when the random or slower vectoring happens. This is what Hutchison states as using intuition. If one wants to use FETS then the protocol has to be spot on (Spherics / Bearden). The 68khz driver is a symbiotic design. The oscillator has to drive the matched output coil, which I have to engineer. What a pain... But the frequency has to be maintained all through the circuit path.

How does this relate to extra energy? If it can ring it can be pushed at the correct moment to gain momentum and eventually the COP is > 1. All matter becomes solid at the correct frequency.
« Last Edit: 2012-12-29, 17:03:41 by giantkiller »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:37:41