PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 08:03:11
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John Wilkins Perpetual Motion  (Read 7754 times)

New working model of old perpetual motion idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V70w3cxDJIM
« Last Edit: 2013-05-04, 05:29:46 by Valeriy »

I find it hard to believe the magnet can attract the ball from such a distance, and up the ramp.

My verdict:   fake!

EM

Group: Ambassador

The Small white Tower is from the Rodentia MRI unit at the Micky Mouse ambulatory surgery unit In Bethesda Montana.......

@EM

GEEZE
Obviously you don't Watch "Mickeys Clubhouse" anymore......?
Yah Gotta keep up Bud!!

Thx
Chet

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I've got to say this looks like an obvious fake to me, there is a conveyer belt in the middle of the ramp and the motor is in the tower that the magnet sits on, the problem with this device is as follows
If the magnet was strong enough to influence the ball bearing at the bottom of the ramp then there is no way that it would be able to resist the attractive force at the top of the ramp, the net result would be the ball sticking to the magnet, then we clearly see that the ball has a constant speed as it progresses up the ramp, now what i would have done would be to monitor the load current on the ramp motor and use that to gradually accelerate the speed as the ball gets to the top  ;D

Fake!

:D

Oh shit Itseung had another paradigm shift and locked himself in his thread someone better call 911 :D.

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Oh shit Itseung had another paradigm shift and locked himself in his thread someone better call 911 :D.

Lol,  that is funny!   I did't even look what he posted, probably more of the same.

EM

I'm surprised people keep bringing up these veproject youtubes.  The Veproject web site clearly states they are made simply to stimulate interest in science and engineering of students.   From Veproject1.org:  "Visual Education Project is designed to attract high school students, their parents and teachers to the world of engineering and technology. We offer hands-on lessons with science mentors to enhance learning processes, excite students and stimulate their interest in mechanical engineering."   More: "Videos created on pseudo-scientific beliefs, unproven facts, false evidences, not-patented pseudo-scientific inventions. We do not encourage you to replicate anything you see in the videos."

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 08:03:11