PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:00:34
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Wesley news #2 Wesley succesfully performs his TK test in a remote location  (Read 144386 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Hits? And why not? It buys equipment and inventory...

If anyone has every done a dog and pony show they seen the guys like Durban. Peeps that talk it all up like they are the reps. I can not stand these types. They believe they should make money just because they've seen it.

So an alternative effort is better. No patent, no publishing, no board of exiles, Nada. Push it out there and change the world. Accept no payments, no tariffs, no taxes. Ride a different merry go round. Then if one can not be bought then Martyrdom?

---------------------------

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

It seems that Akula0083 has posted yet another video of his device running inside a Microwave oven !! However I found the video had been banned here due to some sort of copyright infringement !!

Attached is the schematic for this device. Is anyone able to try a "sim" on it ??

Cheers Grum.
« Last Edit: 2014-01-22, 12:42:39 by Chet K »

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Ambassador

Grum
Can you post the link here ?
it may work in other countries.
thx
Chet

Buy me a cigar
Grum
Can you post the link here ?
it may work in other countries.
thx
Chet

Dear Chet.

Here is the link....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmsst5-HfIo

Cheers Grum.

Grum
Sigh..................
yes there is a battery [itty bitty] :P

Only he just uses it to start ,
Plus he plays the music from Ghost buster sound track  [nice but bad for copywrite infringement,  Sanz Banned in overly
watched areas of the world [coming soon to everywhere I am sure]

Ask him to drop the Music so others can watch too.......and of course he'll get all that  Phat Utube Hits cash money
who knows maybe he can buy a stick of gum with all that Muuhla....
or a marble ,maybe a few thumb tacks??

yeah livin large

NAH.... I don't think he's doing it for the U Tube money
Thx
Chet
PS
Maybe He would get involved in a replication? [If we build it he will Come??]
« Last Edit: 2014-01-22, 14:00:44 by Chet K »

Buy me a cigar
Seems to be a rather powerful "joule thief" circuit

Dear EMdevices.

I have similar thoughts !!

I have attached the schematic. But as usual no details as regards core material turns etc. !! What is interesting though is that single ended coil. I am told that the device runs at 1.7 MHz so some electrostatic collection could be going on ??

Cheers Grum.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Dear EMdevices.

I have attached the schematic. But as usual no details as regards core material turns etc. !! What is interesting though is that single ended coil. I am told that the device runs at 1.7 MHz so some electrostatic collection could be going on ??

Cheers Grum.

I have been studying this circuit and find it quite ingenious and I would say, without building it, that it works as stated. I have not been able to see the video, do you or can you get a still shot of the coil setup? I presume they are all wound on one former, and air core due to frequency.

I can see how he is creating "multiple noise" if I can use that term, to create "volume" without increasing input. The open end coil is the feed back only to trigger the NPN transistor, which in turn triggers the two PNP transistors. The four coils in series is the key, inducing multiple frequencies into the other long coil "noise". Each coil in the series is in itself, by the way they are wound, an RLC emanating a frequency and inducing into the long coil which will be picking up 5 frequencies (a mixer) the volume of which combined will be greater than that of each individual. To sum up, the gain comes from the eather between the four coils and the long coil. The 1000uf cap must be a very low ESR and is the collector of the excess power and keeps the system running when the battery is disconnected. The fourth led to the base of the PNP he has placed to control the runaway in the system and I presume each led to be high power 250mw (hence 1 watt).

My two pence worth after a lot of looking at the circuit, I think it is very worth while building. I do not think the number of turns of the coils is very important, only the ratio, it should work at other frequencies as it is based on noise volume increase through the eather. The four coils in series are all equal, as in STEAP, and works on the same principle O0

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a cigar
I have been studying this circuit and find it quite ingenious and I would say, without building it, that it works as stated. I have not been able to see the video, do you or can you get a still shot of the coil setup? I presume they are all wound on one former, and air core due to frequency.

I can see how he is creating "multiple noise" if I can use that term, to create "volume" without increasing input. The open end coil is the feed back only to trigger the NPN transistor, which in turn triggers the two PNP transistors. The four coils in series is the key, inducing multiple frequencies into the other long coil "noise". Each coil in the series is in itself, by the way they are wound, an RLC emanating a frequency and inducing into the long coil which will be picking up 5 frequencies (a mixer) the volume of which combined will be greater than that of each individual. To sum up, the gain comes from the eather between the four coils and the long coil. The 1000uf cap must be a very low ESR and is the collector of the excess power and keeps the system running when the battery is disconnected. The fourth led to the base of the PNP he has placed to control the runaway in the system and I presume each led to be high power 250mw (hence 1 watt).

My two pence worth after a lot of looking at the circuit, I think it is very worth while building. I do not think the number of turns of the coils is very important, only the ratio, it should work at other frequencies as it is based on noise volume increase through the eather. The four coils in series are all equal, as in STEAP, and works on the same principle O0

regards

Mike 8)

Dear Mike.

Well that was more like £2.00 worth rather than pence !!  :)  And worth every penny !! I wish I had better electronic skills !!

But seriously, I spoke with T-1000 last night and he also had similar thoughts !!

Our East European friends have been " At it " again !! What do you all think of this ??          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ERCA65FB0

I t begs the question why are they so far ahead ??

Cheers Graham.
« Last Edit: 2014-01-26, 17:57:20 by Grumage »

Dear EMdevices.

Cheers Grum.

Graham,

Do you have a higher resolution of this circuit drawing? One where the resistor values can be read?
I can't access the video link.

Attached is my drawing of the posted circuit.

Thanks,
GL.

Buy me a beer
Grum's

you are talking with T-1000?  is he based in UK? I take some Russo's with a pinch of salt, but some are good, why? because there are some very good scientists whom have been sat on for a long time, now they are coming out of the wood, so to say ;)

The other thing is they are taking the China way, look at others and copy, then claim it is theirs. But I think this guy is good, I have not looked at his other more complicated circuits, but if they are on par with this one then I should. This one is not new in how it is OU, this goes back to Stiffler and ecat and steap mjn, they are one of the same with a Little circuit difference.

Here is STEAP, this has a core "ferrite" saturates @4.3khz and the coil is separate to the four coils in the form of a trafo, the multiple frequencies are produced by parametrics as opposed to winding all coils together, this new circuit is a new twist to create the frequencies, I like it very much because it also creates it's own switching, STEAP needs an external trigger @ 4.3khz.

Here is also a S A shot of my latest work on STEAP @ elf frequencies self running by using a reed switch to self trigger and running off caps pre charged to 9v and not a battery, the circuit is totally passive, note the  multiple frequencies and their power, this is the "volume" I talk about, note the voltage, this is on the primary side of the trafo, the secondary has an OPEN voltage of around 1200v. I am not at the moment prepared to show this publicly until I have everything 100% as I want, so don't ask. :P

Grum, if you can find a pic of the coil setup as I asked before, it would be much appreciated ;) I will then probably build this, coil winding I hate, so I want to get this right first off :)

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Graham,

Do you have a higher resolution of this circuit drawing? One where the resistor values can be read?

Thanks,
GL.

GL

I can't stress the importance of the 4 coils in series, not how you have drawn it in your diagram ;) that will never work, it is like a poly phasing transformer. Also not sure about the ferrite, depends on the frequency design "coil length".

regards

Mike 8)

GL

I can't stress the importance of the 4 coils in series, not how you have drawn it in your diagram ;) that will never work, it is like a poly phasing transformer. Also not sure about the ferrite, depends on the frequency design "coil length".

regards

Mike 8)

Mike,

Yes I know. I just did a redraw so that I could understand how the circuit operate.
My final implementation will be something like the attached.

GL.

Buy me a cigar
Graham,

Thanks,
GL.

Dear Groundloop.

Sorry no, I grabbed the schematic that was taken from a screen shot posted by a member of OU. Com.

Chet was able to view the video though. I wonder if he could get us a better view ??

Cheers Graham.

Buy me a beer
Mike,

Yes I know. I just did a redraw so that I could understand how the circuit operate.
My final implementation will be something like the attached.

GL.

GL nice work and quick, looks like you will have this up and running before me O0 I would think that the 4 coils in series are around 25 turns each, the 5th coil 200 turns, the 6th open end around 100 turns as it is only feed back trigger "may be less". As I have asked (not seen the video) I would like to see a photo of the coils :)

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
I thought I would post this here as I think it applies.

The latests in crowd control is using sound waves, this is exactly what I was talking about before and volume

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device

Mike 8)

Buy me a cigar
Grum's

you are talking with T-1000?  is he based in UK? I take some Russo's with a pinch of salt, but some are good, why? because there are some very good scientists whom have been sat on for a long time, now they are coming out of the wood, so to say ;)

The other thing is they are taking the China way, look at others and copy, then claim it is theirs. But I think this guy is good, I have not looked at his other more complicated circuits, but if they are on par with this one then I should. This one is not new in how it is OU, this goes back to Stiffler and ecat and steap mjn, they are one of the same with a Little circuit difference.

Here is STEAP, this has a core "ferrite" saturates @4.3khz and the coil is separate to the four coils in the form of a trafo, the multiple frequencies are produced by parametrics as opposed to winding all coils together, this new circuit is a new twist to create the frequencies, I like it very much because it also creates it's own switching, STEAP needs an external trigger @ 4.3khz.

Here is also a S A shot of my latest work on STEAP @ elf frequencies self running by using a reed switch to self trigger and running off caps pre charged to 9v and not a battery, the circuit is totally passive, note the  multiple frequencies and their power, this is the "volume" I talk about, note the voltage, this is on the primary side of the trafo, the secondary has an OPEN voltage of around 1200v. I am not at the moment prepared to show this publicly until I have everything 100% as I want, so don't ask. :P

Grum, if you can find a pic of the coil setup as I asked before, it would be much appreciated ;) I will then probably build this, coil winding I hate, so I want to get this right first off :)

regards

Mike 8)

Dear Mike.

Yes I am in almost weekly contact with T-1000 via Skype. He has a brilliantly quick mind !! He lives down in London area !!

I have attached a link to all of Akula's videos..   https://plus.google.com/103786798661176900671/posts    I think one of them contains the coil construction details. It may even be similar to a TPU but coreless !!

cheers Graham.

Graham
I am trying to see about getting this Vid to a format which you can see [I asked for some help]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmsst5-HfIo

It is the same device as this Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnUjdV4iFI [can you see this one ?]

thx
Chet
Seems I need a host for this
I am told however if you download a "Tor brouser' [AN ANONYMOUS HOST SERVICE] it will alow access?

Graham
I am trying to see about getting this Vid to a format which you can see [I asked for some help]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmsst5-HfIo

It is the same device as this Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnUjdV4iFI [can you see this one ?]

thx
Chet

Chet,

It is not the same video. I managed to download the "blocked" video.
In the beginning of the video he is filming the computer screen showing the circuit drawing.
But the resolution is so low that the component values can not be seen.
I have studied both videos. The circuit drawing shows three transistors used. But in
the videos there is only two transistors as far as I can tell. Also in the circuit
drawing there is four resistors, but in the videos I can only see one resistor.
Why can't those "guys" post some clear circuit drawings and coil details?

EDIT ADDED: I have now studied the first video (the "blocked" one) and I can
indeed see all the correct components on the device as shown in the circuit drawing.
So in the next video he most probably did modify the devise a bit.

GL.
« Last Edit: 2014-01-26, 19:07:15 by Groundloop »

Buy me a beer
GL & Chet

can you post that video some place so as I can see it? or copy it? Thanks Chet, I am down loading that now, but not the same!!!! so GL states. I will look closer when I have time.

regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

Would this work ??

Cheers Graham.

Buy me a cigar
Dear Chet.

With regard to our telephone conversation I have attached a link to OU.Com. This should give direct access to the video in question.

http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg385000/#msg385000

http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg385021/#msg385021

But please read on everyone further down are the schematics for the device in question !!

Cheers Graham.

GL & Chet

can you post that video some place so as I can see it? or copy it? Thanks Chet, I am down loading that now, but not the same!!!! so GL states. I will look closer when I have time.

regards

Mike 8)

Mike,

Posted here: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2329.new#new

(The video is must be unpacked with WinRar before viewing, found here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )

You will need VLC media player to see the video, VLC found here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

GL.

Buy me a beer
Thanks GL, got it.

Seems that he made modes to the circuit, but basicly the same

regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Dear All.

Would this work ??

Cheers Graham.

çGrum, I will have to think about this one, the square wave gen, what it might be!!

regards

Mike 8)

çGrum, I will have to think about this one, the square wave gen, what it might be!!

regards

Mike 8)

Mike,

The block in the circuit diagram marked "G" is like this attachment.

GL

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:00:34