PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 20:56:24
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3,6,9 the goose drank wine! ..  (Read 6899 times)
Group: Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPquvsacG5M
Ah well I made a sweeping statement on erfinders thread .. I'd best put some meat to the gristle !
But where to start? And with what “attitude” .. first understand I only have a very tentative grip on these quite old and suppressed theories myself and added to that you will be annoyed and frustrated because your own dogma does not do service . >:( In short you will be tempted to question what I am writing here .. and possibly rightly so .. however like Theseus  I am myself feeling my way out of a deep maze clutching a very fine thread, I have also probably like you folks been on “free energy” web sites .. for years .. and ever amen , I know the attention span of forum folks is generally about the same as a rubber duck. Followed by a quick flick around a few other web sites to see if there's supporting evidence .. It wont fit the bill here .. concentration acumen and a determination to get to a mathematical , scientific resolve is what's needed here. In my youth my mathematics and theory was pretty good in a slap and tickle sort of way  ;)… I managed a few insignificant letters after my name which were not quite outright blasphemy however all the pencils in the box are a little blunt now .. so rather than take an adversarial view I would much rather you investigated further the subject matter I present and amplify it that others may clearly see . After all if as Desiderius Erasmus says
In the Kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is King .. if I am to be that one eyed man then poking my one eye out with a stick helps no one!
So where to start such a subject .. as simple as possible I guess .. here is a sentence out of a pretty good description of zero point energy

This is strong evidence for the presence of zero point energy, but it is not coherence. We can not extract useful energy from this force, just as we can't extract energy from permanent magnets. (Yeah right nobody told Howard Johnson)

(actually from here http://www.rmcybernetics.com/science/physics/zpe.htm#1642 if your interested)

Permanent magnets ah .. well here's some  moving about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIZG2MyEu0A

and I'm happy to suggest that left to their own devices they will be moving about long after you or anybody reading this isn't . Useful energy ? Well its displacing air … put a spoon on it make it stir
your coffie .. make it huge and put some coils around it if fact do what you want with it .. the statement is false ! A law can't just  be a law of convenience.  … The thing is this ... because Its chaotic certainly doesn't mean there is nothing there .. Does this break any laws … well I haven't got time to worry about how much energy it took to make the glue and that sort of bull shit … In fact
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4
I do want to know how to resolve the high entropy (disorder) of energy that is around us and bring it to heel ..
It Is Albert Lieingstein  who said “Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another” I believe he was part and parcel of a conspiracy however this is one of his  rare truth's . Its around you … In a state of high entropy .. we just must grasp it and change it to do our bidding. So This thread is about far more than harmonics  .. and overtones .. Its about every free energy device that ever was made and as Tesla says himself .. “The secret of the Universe”
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”
-Tesla
There may be folks on this forum much quicker than I .. In fact I hope there's an excellent applied mathematician about some where … and in case there is before I go much further let me point out the overtone progression above .. 3rd 5th 7th 9th the majors of which are of course 3rd and 9th the significance of the 6 is that its the centre figure .. in other words in a resonant state everything is cumulative on 6.
What this means is .. as we humans count with base 10 and start at zero natures system which is essentually musical and starts at 6. and moves in odds and evens .. just as our number system does. Tesla is giving you the key components in that overtone chain.
Still the harmonics and overtones … I found it very difficult to discover anything that even remotely resembles the way I was taught this subject by an aged professer many years ago now. I had just about given up the case and assumed the internet had been swept clean  when this came to my notice , This Dutchman knows what an overtone is and he knows what a harmonic is, He seems to do a pretty good job of explaining .. and so if you are prepared to take a little time to understand and digest what he is saying here you will too … And that will be a very very big thing!
If you simply grasp tightly to this simple sentence from the page and never question it again why that will be a huge leap!
In counting harmonics are not overtones.
Here is the guys web site he is obviously writing with some frustration of the ignorance him self !
http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-harmonics.htm
You might also keep in mind that I very much doubt in the light of the overtone information that Rife and Peter Davey were clarinet players is any sort of accident. I would like you also to digest the overtone progression ..  Strangely this progression also works as a pattern inverted … Some time ago I became Interested in a subject MJN now on this forum proposed .. that is very efficient water fracture, I am not a rich person .. In fact rather the reverse , and so before considering any project I'm afraid I have a good hard look at the Inventor , As Michael provided a full name and I happen to live on the same little Island where he did his thing … I investigated him .. just as I would a family tree for instance . I dare say Michael would be a little perturbed himself if he knew the detail available .. still to cut a long story short I knew he had done what he claimed I knew he was an honest broker before ever I joined his thread. For various reasons I did not complete that project … There were break ins threats and vehicle damage involved .. as for Michael .. I don’t know much the same I Imagine, In all fairness Michael did warn me , I didn't really believe him .. I know better now! As I say .. not a rich person I could not sustain the damage being done .
That which I have just explained regarding entropy Putarich, Mayer and of course Mike reversed the process … The took the x6 six frequency separation  The reason for which I have all ready explained , took to near perfect sine waves, and smashed them into each other .. (heterodyne if you want to be twee)
As I say Its the reverse effect .. Michael is using to near perfect sine waves with the x6 frequency separation to create what might be viewed as perfect chaos .. or perhaps by some as Stochastic resonance . Here then from what seem many years ago .. on another forum is Michael explaining the reverse action of what I am starting to project at you now !
http://www.energeticforum.com/water-fuel/6431-none-electrolytic-splitting-h2o-4.html#post111774

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi Duncan

seems you have found your way here, welcome aboard, I always love reading your posts O0

Here there are some good people, but you always get the one that trolls the forums until they get kicked out or exposed, even though it is not always apparent their motives for how they conduct themselves, a new GCHQ ploy, may be! Note I said GCHQ as the MI's are more direct face to face as my wife found out from their dirty tricks department, and why I dropped the thread that you have linked to.

Well I have kept to the agreement using RF, but, there is nothing stopping me from using slightly different means to achieve my goals of synthetic fuels :D

In your digging up of my past, did you come across a front page article in my local rag (Oswestry and border counties Advertizer), about me and my communications with the NASA shuttle missions? that is how the RF and 6X came about when I was tuning my yagi arrays one very misty damp day (typical England at that time of the year). By accident my friend helping me keyed both transmitters putting 100watts @ 2meter and 70cm into the beams and the mist disappeared in front of the yargi's (instantly). In those days the up frequency was on the 70cm band and the down link on 2 meters, I never used more than 2.5watts and the crew were using 5watts into a 1/4 wave from a hand held dual band ICOM,  some 30 odd years ago, those were the days :)

If you find that article, send me a copy as I do not have one, or post it hear as it might be of interest to some here,  I know we have some radio Ham's amongst us O0

73's

G6GVA (GB)

regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
P.S.

I also think it was in the Shropshire Star as well, long time ago and can't remember if they picked up on the story.

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tinkerer

Thanks for the link Duncan.  He does a magnificent
job of explaining the relationships.

What is so amazing is that those relationships were
developed in antiquity without our modern frequency
counters, oscilloscopes and other test instruments
which make it such easy work today.

Fundamentals, Harmonics and Overtones

I pondered the very same thing Dumped and wondered how they ever managed to tune anything! ??? and so eventually I researched such papers of the day to see what instruments they used. Strangely to find and observe frequencies they used a seemingly crude device akin to multiples of our present day stroboscope (such as you might time your car with.) for all the buttons and bells of the modern oscilloscope and spectrum analysers that can make pancakes, with their stroboscope contraptions they could see far more than we can today.
we only see and know the science of transverse electricity our instruments do not allow us to see longitudinal electricity. The stroboscopes did. so to put it very simply dumped and its really just how I view it .. using modern instruments you might for instance see a sine wave ... using the stroboscopic viewer they not only got an indication of the sine wave they got a good indication of its construction ... that is the power content , and so also the sine and impulse content .They could then tune to the linear format !
which we haven't got a hope in hell of doing with modern instruments. so yes dumped lovely instruments that make pancakes but I wouldn't mind betting you if you gave one to Tesla or Heaviside they would quickly discover  they could only see a fraction of a pretty worthless type of electricity that they were not particularly interested in and nothing of its content. whist they could see nothing at all of the electricity they were particularly interested in (longitudinal) and Its transmission and reception wave (electrostatic) ... Its just my guess but I would imagine once the likes of Steinmetz discovered the instruments effectively " blinded you" they would have put them under the work bench as an interesting curio of a stupid misguided backward civilisation from another era and continued working with instruments they fully understood and more importantly that were fully operational!
Its interesting that you would ponder the same thing I did  ;D
« Last Edit: 2013-11-09, 03:54:33 by Duncan »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Hi Mike nice to hear from you! Yeah that water fracture system .. I bet knowing what you know now you'd keep away ! :'( There were issues that sprang from the American trip Mike that I thought were coincidental .. an unlucky twist of fate if you will. A chance event recently caused me to review that and contact others that were trying to follow that thread of yours particularly Vis .. not a chance event at all “orchestrated” The implications are far reaching but I won't go further on an open platform.
As for your news paper events yes I did have them . But to be quite honest with you Mike I didn't really feel very comfortable digging about in somebodies past without their permisso anyway, and as you can imagine my primary.. if not only concern was,.. has this man done what he says he has done ? Some of the information of course particularly your work on LF aqua communication I hit a wall of silence. Still having really discovered what I wanted to know I'm afraid I not only wiped the hard drive but eventually put an angle grinder through it.
As for the Radio Ham … Mmmm I have to own up Mike I'm really a plastic one .. let me explain I was working professionally on Radio equipment in Cheltenham .. you might be able to guess where and as you no doubt know there is a very large Ham community in that area , Indeed I was working with several .. It was suggested that as I was doing an official RF training course I took the RSGB course and exam at the same time . I did so via the City and guilds and got the certificate .. however I never bothered to exchange the certificate for a licence … very remiss ! So alas I can't proudly display a call sign, still got the bit of paper though I doubt they'll give me a licence for it 40 years on even if I bothered to send it in. So Radio amateur ? Yes and no.
On to this subject I am skating around and around Mike .. regarding water fracture or indeed anything complex .. I'm sure we can both agree .. Its not going to get out of the box .. you,me ,it or the manufacture are going to get “boshed” by tptb before ever it gets off the ground. So for me “very simple” is the order of the day .. a useful amount of energy from a unit so simple Joe can make it in his Garage.
An antenna is a space and shape device Mike  the thing is we have most of the formulas .. we take them for granted.  Knowing some of your History and what and where you were researching you  of all people must be very acutely aware  of antenna difference propagating specifically the  ground wave.
Or perhaps that's an area your obliged to refrain?.
I've just tried and I certainly can't assess any of that particular  information re you.. now... perhaps on the “deep web “ Any way
Mike to do it Simple stupid is the ambition I have made and seen machines go COP>1 all have serious drawbacks .. complexity (like your fracture system) replication (Like Peter Davye's) water heater .. after all what could be simpler two chunks of stainless steel dumped in water ?.. easy
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTV85J2QHj0
A but then like an antenna Its a size, space , dielectric thing … unlike the antenna we do not have the simple dimension formula … or an antenna tuner, .. in short we do not have the size and proportions that produce the reverse effect of your x6f .. There are crude ways around that Mike although its not what I'm really after at all ..  here is one possible … This is simply two SS spoons separated by lighting flex connected to 240v mains and thrown into a jam jar of tap water with no additions , the meter is 10A FSD as its pretty much inconceivable the grid voltage alters much current then is directly proportional to power consumption .. sorry the needles hard to see .. watch the mirror carefully and you'll see it .. notice the current consumption is virtually zero as this lethal bit of rubbish is pugged in … it remains so for a considerable time , In fact the needle hardly moves off its stop. There is then a steady current rise until the water starts to boil, The current (power consumption) then drops off dramatically … The water then starts to boil furiously the current drops down to negligible … a possible answer then .. engineer a “heat exchanger” ( another string from the past further back Mike?) to hold a simmering situation .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teAksvLyaJ0
Sure it'll work .. no tuning required and those with an engineering vent might like to try it. But let me tell you what I see here .. There is furious action going on in that jam jar for a long time .. the instrument is showing nothing …. no power is being used  … pulling every fuse in the house except that one .. the power meter wheel does not move. Using normal instruments you will see “Nothing”
you can sure as hell see some-things jumping about in that Jam jar though! So what is doing the work ? IMHO friends its what you might know as Reactive power (if your an electrician) or a system tuned to SWR infinity if your a Ham or resonance if just a tinkerer . But its not just any old resonance … oh no .. Its the resonance of the linear wave . (I would like to point out here that the official teachings say .. This is impossible “Reactive current” is a major component of “reactive Power” and reactive power (Units KVAr) is also known as the “Watt-less component” because it is in theory impossible to extract useful energy (watts) from it . In other words a major law of physics is being broken right here in this silly jam jar)     .. exactly the reverse of Mikes two very nearly perfect sine waves .. just as Mike introduced two near perfect sine waves into a carefully designed spacial construct (half wave dipole) what we really need to know is the formula that holds resonance to the overtones of the grid. That is principally of course the 3rd and 9th … I confess Mike I don't know why your sine wave transmission fractured the water and why this (what is essentially tuned reception) should heat it .. but so be it! It is the shape and proportions of that resonance that's required. They are there I just can't get my hands on them .. They are there in the casting of bells .. after all no one is going to cast three or four tons of “matching” bells with out having the exact formula of shape and proportion .. Bells follow the overtone progression .. go see if you can obtain the exact proportion formula … and good luck to you.
I did have it in mind to apply this to the TPU Mike as it seems every one and his Dog on this forum has had a snap at that! .. and IMHO its easier to do than this . Still as I have already said which ever system from Besslers wheel to Don Smiths .. to.. water fracture  the same key stone  applies regardless . So I guess as I have been asked  I'll just keep kicking the Peter Davey can , Its as good as any ! Any reading who is not “au fait “ with reactive power .. and electronics ,radio and experimenters wouldn't in the normal course of events run into it I ask that you make yourself a little familiar of its principles.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CEsQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aspowertechnologies.com%2Fresources%2Fpdf%2FTrue%2520vs.%2520Apparent%2520Power.pdf&ei=_u99UqDRJMSBhAeCkoHQAQ&usg=AFQjCNGOXcPpNeXkSCD8cfJ5auEVfn5ZUQ&sig2=JKPq5av4ERenLiyIHIq2uA 
The reason is .. I have discovered that before anyone takes any notice of a concept a way to make real worth while gains needs to be demonstrated … That encourages folks to understand .. so .. because as part of the Davey water heater and every other device .. I want you to comprehend . Overtone tuning .. reactive power and resonance I Intend to take a slight diversion .. depending on where you are .. certainly most of Australia the USA some parts of Spain and the UK I'll show you a way to perfectly legally keep your house nice and cosy whilst having the power companies pay you for the privilege... That's right they pay you.. Indeed they should be paying a deal more IMHO  as you will be countering Inductive reactance on their Grid which they hate … with capacitance ..  And I further suggest you will be able to do this for about $100 .. In fact depending on battery recycling laws where ever you are you may actually make money from the  construction! … what does it have to do with Peter Davey ? Batteries are plates in fluid … Peter Davey's thing is plates in fluid … Nuff said.   
I have decided the best way to get this across is step by step  by simple examples that work with explanations (as best I understand them)  that can save or generate huge amounts of power right now! As for you Mike great to be associated again .. I may seem to be swinging about a bit erratically just now.. very soon I'm sure you'll see common ground .. Non of the electrical trade sets are supposed to understand on another, I'm quite certain the teaching has been designed that way
right now I've got to force them together If you have a little patience and absorb the few asides I'm certain the whole thing will make absolute sense to you particularly, very quickly. After all it is your system and I'm sure you can drive a car on the left just as well as on the right!
PS I'll have a dig and see if I can find the clip again !

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

To continue With the musical theme I was going to pick an example of the many systems and map a possible resolve .. I thought Initially to take a swipe At Steven Marks contraption as it has obviously gained the interest of many on this forum .. however Its a specific simple equation for a resonant state that I pursue and the best way I can high light that is take the example of Peter Davey and his water heater . (Its been requested anyway)
Before I start on this subject I give fair warning that I can't deal with one subject at a time .. for example I view a lead acid Battery as a form of capacitor (all be it a huge one) I view an antenna in the same light pretty much, the wire being one plate and the ground the other, I am also happy to consider the power grid system as a Giant antenna … Its certainly well insulated from ground!
And like wise Peter Daves water heater .. well it is surly nothing if not a capacitor ,, the dielectric being …. water . And anything “electrolysis” in the same light,  The hours and hours people have  battled with this contraption with angle grinder .. file and tin snips .. every one different .. Its a night mare !! :-[ Lets see If I can resolve at least a little bit of it using the music of creation! Now please understand I am prepared to use the technology of all or any of the above examples and apply it to Peter Daveys Water heater .. because its essentially the same physical animal … The emperor might have new cloths and you might see them I can not.             
With regard to Peter Davey then I ask  you to first first visit here … I have tried this … Its one touch deadly .. Its got shock hazards and a huge explosion potential .. as the the original author explains in what I now  consider to be huge and classic American  understatement  …  “Its Kinda scary” In this sentence 
When you hear the sulphate crystals buzzing and crackling inside the battery, you know something amazing (and kind of scary) is happening. 
From this website http://www.johnsavesenergy.com/CapacitiveBatteryCharger.html
I feel I need to translate a little of that for a little scary read “bowel movement” .. and for “bad power factor “ read near resonant and if you happen to be a radio guy SWR = infinity and if your just an electronics guy .. the “battery bank” is very near “series resonance “ now please don't ask if a lead acid battery can be resonant .. Grannies slippers can be resonant .. anyway research it .. its  a huge subject. Here's a ham getting very close! 
http://www.freewebs.com/acselectronics/batterypulser.html
The thing That needs to be grasped from this Battery diversion is a few seeming small  peculiarities that have huge implications as far as the Peter Davey water heater are concerned. They are small to an electronics or a radio guy but .. huge really huge to a electrician
In fact so huge as to defy AC theory .. that being the case I want to drill down and focus on it ..  here it is being used to such an effect that a house is being supplied and the power company is forced to  pay the owner for the privilege of doing it.  Its old and simple technology but..
The most recent innovator of this technology (if throwing a capacitor in line with a battery can be called technology) is George Wiseman here's a video Intro to some of his work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJA6bHB9jgk
However George is no slouch in the alternative energy world himself .. here's his web site
http://www.eagle-research.com/
To cut a long story short what becomes apparent Is lead acid Batteries can and do charge on “reactive current” .. that is they can use what used to be known as “the watt less component” that it can be used to to generate “real power” via the magic of a lead acid battery its actually amazing. The fact is that Reactive current does not register on domestic meters … and George has a grid tie meter and an off peak tariff available means the power company pays him every month .. for using their power ! Bless! Off peak and grid tie are very common in this day and age .. even if you have to stick a useless solar panel somewhere in order to pay lip service … here's how it works for George (more or less) .. The car breakers have lots of batteries .. they used to have a scrap value , In this day and age they are considered in many countries “hazardous waste” In other words your local friendly scrap guy might even be happy to pay you to take them away (as he has to anyway).. providing you prove who you are .. good intention and promise to dispose safely ect ect … So George has a battery bank in his attic … 20 car batteries all in series  … huge storage (and explosive) capacity each battery connected with a fuse in line to the next battery  for obvious safety reasons, As you have just read a huge bank of batteries can (in theory ) be charged in as little as eight Mins .. (That's far too rich for my blood by the way) but I'm a scaredy-cat … never the less anyone writing on this subject advises a “Power factor meter” and as you probably now I hope clearly understand zero power factor = resonance = huge current and minimal voltage , Its directly on the grid and it could obviously blow you and your batteries to kingdom come without caution . Just consider how you buy lead acid Batteries Its not by the KW/h is it? No Its the Amp /Hr  there is no power involved , It transpires that lead acid batteries like Peter Davye's Heater care not if its reactive current … or not. Hence the Power Factor meter sure  its walking a tight rope but .. the lower the power factor the higher the reactive current and the nearer resonance . Domestic meters don't and cant measure reactive power … If they could then the power company should be paying you anyway  .. its a capacitive load .. It is inductive load they get bent out of shape about you are actually putting power factor correction on their grid. Gratis
Sooooo George uses his cheap rate night time tariff … he charges up this huge bank of batteries going as close to resonance as he dare .. and “he's a braver man than me Gunga Din”  … so his meter registers next to nothing .. what it does register is “cheap rate” anyway.  The next day George runs his heating and what have you off the battery bank , when he has eaten his fill He dumps the remainder back on the grid at peak time rate , ready to start the whole process over again , The power company must pay George .. because they are contracted to do so per/KWh . George is nice and warm .. except of course when he goes out to have a look at his meter spinning backwards and giggle.
Now you may or may not want to do this .. it doesn't matter the information and the way its accomplished is on Georges web site if you do.
Its the concepts of resonance .. reactive volt/amps doing real work .. tuning (all be it crudely) with a single capacitor to near series resonance .. you might like to also consider what the reaction of making a very solid ground and antenna part of that “capacitance “ might be .. a tulleric current charged battery....  Now as I said I can't consider this in isolation and I'm sorry I now ask you to consider heavy power engineering … antenna theory .. power factor .. battery theory .. series resonance all in one shot whilst also trying to digest the implications of overtones and if your following this crude daub Mike you may be thinking Mmmm LF crystal overtone filters well by all means go and look there is an ominous absence of information  .. this is actually I guess third year  stuff in each subject and perhaps a bit too much to hope for. Still I shoot for the stars ! And I've yet to return to the music. I have actually written things here I would have argued vigorously about about a few years ago .. I cant now .. I've done it and seen these things happen ..   

D. Erasmus

Lets Tie this phenomena to John B edini and Tom Bearden and the power grid,  that you might start to get a feel for it from an electricians view point … all be it you'll still have to fight through the smoke and Mirrors .. you see that which Tom says here I believe to be true, our grid and generator system is the stupidest circuit !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rghTkRMU0

In fact very soon after Tesla's first grid (because of the essential work of Steinmetz ) he realised the generator was surplus to requirement! He finished with transverse electricity research right then ! As far as he was concerned it was obsolete .. tptb had other idea's !
This paragraph
"free energy" is radiant in nature, and reactive(Edit ... that is electrostatic at 90deg .. just as the electromagnetic wave is to transverse electricity) when in use by us. The inter circles have put all these "skeptics" to work in all the chat groups and before that they were "disrupts". These people have nothing good to say about anything. After my 35 years of experiments with the term "free energy" and "over unity machines". This is what it turns out to be "Reactive power" and that's it.

Is from this page and written by John B edini ..

http://merlib.org/node/5508

Now I have drawn attention to Reactive power “ and what it is I would hope this makes perfect sense.
Those who have built the SSG will know as John says himself … Its all in the switching and that's true of the power grid Too! The Inductive reactance (reactive current) on the Grid used to be called 'magnetic current' perhaps it still is … Just like John B edini's SSG on a huge scale its switching and rapid change that introduces Radiant power” in the form of reactive current ! And this reactive current is extremely dangerous .. because its theory is described with fudge , mirrors and smoke . Indeed anything rather than admit free energy is available! So it can arrive anywhere in a seemingly uncontrolled demostration of energy!.. so be sure and wear your ear protecors .. makes all the difference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3crfW0wzzY

Let me draw you a very quick pencil sketch which may help explain
The First is simply a three phase star connected motor … It needs no neutral connection , It is perfectly balanced 

The next simple sketch is 3 factory's or even three houses in you street .. this is exactly how they are connected in practice and Its called load balancing

Its attended to carefully because as the bottom sketch shows (which is identical to the top scribble only drawn differently) if the loads are pretty much balanced Then there is very little neutral current  and only a very small cable is required as Its only required to carry the difference current
That is how things have been done for years ! But recently an explosion of computers each one with one of these

Has altered things out of all proportion . Its a switch mode PSU and it switches just as fast as any B edini SSG . There are sometimes hundreds if not thousands of these fast switching things on the grid and sometimes in just one office building . And the result of this Radiant energy flooding into the system ? The Neutral cable cant handle the phenomenal overtone … current, the cable must now be made two or three times the size of the phase conductors. Of course some Plausible nonsense has to be introduced to explain why huge cables have now got to be Installed … A new name and a spiffing load of cobblers has been developed .. its called “Triplins” Having been at pains to accurately describe exactly what an overtone is and how it relates to harmonics I am reluctant to introduce more bullshit that confuses the issue again however .. here's the official line … of course you now know  what's apples and what's pears  … and so really In the hope that you derive more benefit than harm and understand that the direction of a motor is palpable drivel .. along with most of this ...  and that you start I hope to get the drift of the huge reactive current radiant power I post this PDF rather like a devils advocate.

http://www.controlledpwr.com/whitepapers/ukharma2.pdf  C.C

although as to be expected harmonics are overtones … and motor direction is just a belly laugh ...never the less you can clearly see the overtone relationship has to be reluctantly admitted to … I would contend it is this reactive 'radiant' tune that is playing Playing Peter Davey's heater and that with some attention a detail a little beyond me this chip " AD7753 " used rather in reverse might be adapted as a tuning measure

D. Erasmus

very sorry dumped didn't really give your post the attention it deserved .. In antiquity is a bit different from the area I went "a rambling" a hundred years or so back .. the ancients ? well there's a box of tricks to consider ! seems they might have worked it out by sound shape /distance  relationship a bit like organ builders of "ye olden days"
as described by EPD here 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9N34dawm00
however if this is to beleived
 http://www.crystalinks.com/levitationtibet.html
But its a big IF isn't it ...

D. Erasmus

Group: Guest
The subject line got my attention. I've been looking for over a year for a citation for Tesla's 3,6,9 statement. Without the context it's meaningless. Do you have a citation from during Tesla's lifetime? I've seen a gazillion^bazillion references to it on the web but no one seems to have a citation. It sure gets the numerologists attention I'm here to tell ya, but they don't have citations either.

I've been looking at Tesla's work for 2 1/2 years now so I'm off into some other projects at the moment but hope to get back to this one soon.

Organ tuners like Keely?

Thanks for taking the time to digest some of this, Like you I have no Idea of the context or origins of Tesla's phrase .. but then he was a busy guy. Like you I am also busy trying to build something in another area . Its just that a few random pieces seemed to slide into place regarding a water heater heater project that had been nagging at the back of my mind for quite some time.
The parts certainly make a tantalizing enigma ! And yes you are also correct regarding Keely an expert on resonance and frequency .. an organ tuner and pipe maker as was Bessler of course.
I suspect no accident they were both keenly aware of frequencies and particularly .. the linear wave as would be Rife and Davey as clarinet players.   O0

D. Erasmus

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 20:56:24