PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 22:55:50
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: TPU Replicator looking for help {Has Instructions ??}  (Read 48990 times)
Group: Ambassador

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/14567-steven-mark-tpu-manual.html#post243029

If any Images don't show up [member issues] I will post them here if you like.

thx
Chet

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Four quadrant switching has been tried by many to no avail but this has a few twists.

What makes this interesting is the addition of a HV electrostatic bias and the combination of horizontal and vertical wind as the output coil.

Since the output of the collector coil is fed to the red (360 degree) vertical coil there is an automatic intensification of the bias field of the vertical wind as more DC is drawn from the collector. This one part is reminescent of a series compound wound generator. (Bear with me here, I know I have said this before)

This should provide good output load regulation if atom alignment in the collector plays a role in output current level.

We have much more to consider before worrying about load regulation e.g. lack of time scale on timing diagram and (more than anything) proof of authenticity.

« Last Edit: 2013-11-11, 19:19:35 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

So we have:

1) Four quadrant switching with 33.3%  overlap between cycles. Frequency TBD. Four windings placed 90 degrees on a 200mm dia form, the last windings of the build.

2) Horizontal collector Litz wire 3 turns with 360 degree winding (red) in series with it.

3) Electrostatic field surrounding collector (not sure how applied but one leg of collector is ground and one output of the HV supply is ground. (not necessarily earth ground). Electrostatic field applied in segments somehow.

Edit: Striked phrases have been clarified

The images referred to:
« Last Edit: 2013-11-13, 01:02:16 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The output is connected to the voltage collector, which is wrapped around he collector, so you have the output (DC?) as a (magnetic?) bias around the collector, and the HV bias.

Looks like the HV bias just potential of a single polarity, like a single capacitor plate.  The other end of the HV is grounded (to what?).  Wouldn't this provide a radial electric field between the collector and the HV wire?

Also, he applies 19v to all of the push coils.  This might eliminate any small reversals from non-perfect switching.

The output is connected to the voltage collector, which is wrapped around he collector, so you have the output (DC?) as a (magnetic?) bias around the collector, and the HV bias.

Looks like the HV bias just potential of a single polarity, like a single capacitor plate.  The other end of the HV is grounded (to what?).  Wouldn't this provide a radial electric field between the collector and the HV wire?

Also, he applies 19v to all of the push coils.  This might eliminate any small reversals from non-perfect switching.

In electrical circuits usually all devices that are returned to a  ground point are designated by a ground symbol. It is implied that the circuits are connected. He could have just drawn a wire and eliminated the ground symbols. It is not known if an earth ground is needed, but the symbol shown is typically earth ground.

We need more info on the HV bias and how it is applied. Could be a segmented capacitor plate, who knows?

Instructions for making the Litz wire 3 turn horizontal winding:

Take the smallest wire you have ( magnet wire 30-35 awg is good ) .
Take a circle 200mm outer diameter.
2*3.14*100mm= 628 mm - length of 1 turn. We need 3 turns ( optimal ) .
So 650mm ( some extra ) * 3 = 1950mm. Let's round it up to 2 meters.
Now that 30-35 awg wire. Put 2 nails 2 meters apart from each other and make
600 turns on them. Your homemade litz wire should be approx. diameter of 25mm. That extra should be enough for when you twis all your 600 turns together.
Then wind it on your 200mm frame like so :
PS : Don't forget to solder the ends together.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
that 3 turn ring is a dead ringer for NAR.

tExB=qr

maybe

spherics said litz wire could be used for the collector but not the other coils

He could have drawn both ends of the HV wire to the hv supply, but he shows a ground symbol.  I don't think this matters unless having a ground near the other coils causes issues.

Buy me some coffee
Well that tells us that the collector is not the NAR fuel(same as McFreey) but what it was connected too or the other coils

McFreey uses a resonant LC coil as the collector and bias in one

tExB=qr
There may be two fundamentally similar, but functionally different effects utilized in these devices.

Buy me some coffee
Depends if they realized they were setting up for NAR.
It may just be that they found they had to rotate to get the correct conditions for NAR or it maybe a way to allow the ring to cool and only heat as the rotating field biases for NAR in a small area of the ring.

Too much heat buildup may put the ring outside of the control parameter for tracking.

Group: Guest

need to be 2.7-2.999 -under 3

Hi,

The original author of this TPU version is Sergey Alekseev.

These descriptions from linked document are originated from my old female friend and scientist http://realstrannik.ru/forum/user/861-lazj.html The document is still in draft stage. She is also still about to finish assembly of entire unit replication.

Now on the points:
The generator in circuit is not correctly drawn, you need another TTL generator for range of 10kHz - 3MHz.
The counter circuit is correct.
The high voltage source must create very strong electrostatic field so electrons are pulled off the litz wire in amperage amplification collector coil. The original circuit from author involved flyback transformer with inductive series LC network for voltage multiplication in exciter way for approx. 100W of power.
The secondary voltage collector coil there is just for making needed voltage and is connected in series to litz wire.
All coils are winded into single direction, no crossing magnetic fields on opposite.
The control coils are getting about 300-400W of power in current form so if you make same single coil and put large chunk of iron inside of it it must heat it up very fast.

Now to understanding what I see needs to be done:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KEBOC4coQ&feature=youtu.be&t=29m50s

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 2013-11-12, 00:08:55 by T-1000 »

Hi,

The original author of this TPU version is Sergey Alekseev.

These descriptions from linked document are originated from my old female friend and scientist http://realstrannik.ru/forum/user/861-lazj.html The document is still in draft stage. She is also still about to finish assembly of entire unit replication.

Now on the points:
The generator in circuit is not correctly drawn, you need another TTL generator for range of 10kHz - 3MHz.
The counter circuit is correct.
The high voltage source must create very strong electrostatic field so electrons are pulled off the litz wire in amperage amplification collector coil. The original circuit from author involved flyback transformer with inductive series LC network for voltage multiplication in exciter way for approx. 100W of power.
The secondary voltage collector coil there is just for making needed voltage and is connected in series to litz wire.
All coils are winded into single direction, no crossing magnetic fields on opposite.
The control coils are getting about 300-400W of power in current form so if you make same single coil and put large chunk of iron inside of it it must heat it up very fast.

Now to understanding what I see needs to be done:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KEBOC4coQ&feature=youtu.be&t=29m50s

Cheers!

Thanks ...but could somebody who understands "darth vader" please document this english ... cant listen for any more than afew munites ..but it seems on target!

Thanks ...but could somebody who understands "darth vader" please document this english ... cant listen for any more than afew munites ..but it seems on target!

Well, the quality is poor due very close mic and it was around 4am with people sleeping in my room.. ;)
Also I attached Russian version of draft document we have at the moment.

P.S. The English is my secondary language and on some points it might be not very clear  C.C

Group: Ambassador

Welcome to the "OUR" forum T1000.

I have read many of your comments and information at the other forum (OU).

There are some fellows here that have been into TPU research from the beginning of it's appearance on youtube (2006) and the OU forum that same year. Many of us were, or are members there and comment from time to time.

We will be very interested to hear of an operational hypothesis or theory if such exists.

We have many pages of interesting reading / research on the TPU and many fine contributers under "Steve Mark's TPU" (one folder up).

Cheers

tExB=qr
translation from bing.com of first page of pdf file:

A brief description of the TCU by Sergey Alexeev
Is the frame, plastic ring 200 mm in diameter, its length is calculated
circle. Further to this length, the twisting wires, are driven by two
nail ... they wound coils 600 thin wire, then it is removed and
twisted with a density of 1 turnover at 2.5 cm, so hath it ends naturally.
This litc fit ring axially, i.e. circular, made from it
conclusions and all this is isolated. to withstand 30-40 m2.
The next step.
Looped strip of foil insulation toroidal′no, so as to
winding ... but it must not focus narrowly, that is how I understood the coils should not be korotit′
among themselves. Well again is isolated. From this lining will also need essno
finding one. This century, facing the capacitor formed by the Litz and this
paneling.

Next.
Insulation is placed on top of the movable coil, thick wire, toroidal′no,
the surface of a doughnut.
Litz wire and the detachable coil form element from which output
exits, they are included in sequence.
High voltage is applied between the Litz-minus (Amendment of Michael-
minus the grounding, connection with Litz), and cover and foil-plus.

(Voltage is supplied to the foil to remove the allowance on the amps on the domestic
a thick ring, tension will have to pick up manually, in which the main hemorrhoid. IN
Depending on where you are, depending on the terrain and climate, you will
change and the stress that you want to apply to the foil. Hot magnetic flux-
It is that which gives just the amps should go strictly for the internal ring,
Therefore it is necessary to accurately observe the geometry of the rings, nothing broken. Stocks in the
There should be no installation!)
Continue to the next step.
Rushed reels rotation field. Four reels, sectors on 90 degrees.
The key point, celebrated author, winding wires, twist, including
must be one way.
Well, actually, kind of by design.
Now connect the control scheme to torsion field coils, serve the high and
catch the energy generation mode.
Another key moment, celebrated author of the currents in the coils of torsion
fields should quickly warm up a copper soldering tip.
This is a preliminary test, as I understood it, this will not be the
achieved.
Management scheme is a running fire with overlapping pulses.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/14567-steven-mark-tpu-manual.html#post243029

If any Images don't show up [member issues] I will post them here if you like.

thx
Chet
Thanks Chet ,please post them here only time for 1 forum this way

Buy me some coffee
Thanks so much T-1000

So it is clear now that this device uses NMR not NAR both have the same end result but are accomplished differently, NMR being much higher frequency.

A working principle make's so much difference to get a working device  O0

Peter

Thanks so much T-1000

So it is clear now that this device uses NMR not NAR both have the same end result but are accomplished differently, NMR being much higher frequency.

A working principle make's so much difference to get a working device  O0

Peter

Thus far this is the clearest, most complete set of build instructions we have had for a TPU. We are thankful for that.

What would be "icing on the cake" is visual proof that this design actually works.

Are there any known video's out there showing this exact build or something very close working to produce power?

Is there a simple proof of concept experiment that allows verification of the hypothesis? Is there a hypothesis?

Another question: How did SM squeeze all the circuitry and HV power supply into his 3" and 6" unit? The HV electrostatic field would leak into any circuitry buried under the wraps and there does not seem to be room for this.

500 Watts of input power (300 to 400 for drive coils, 100 for HV supply) would dictate some large heatsinks to cool the semiconductors. We do not see these on the SM originals. I assume it would require this power for several seconds until the unit winds up and can feed itself. This would indicate a large starter battery somewhere. also not seen in the SM originals.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer

Another question: How did SM squeeze all the circuitry and HV power supply into his 3" and 6" unit? The HV electrostatic field would leak into any circuitry buried under the wraps and there does not seem to be room for this.

500 Watts of input power (300 to 400 for drive coils, 100 for HV supply) would dictate some large heatsinks to cool the semiconductors. We do not see these on the SM originals. I assume it would require this power for several seconds until the unit winds up and can feed itself. This would indicate a large starter battery somewhere. also not seen in the SM originals.

That was my thought as well, but still very interesting

regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

tExB=qr
Thus far this is the clearest, most complete set of build instructions we have had for a TPU. We are thankful for that.

What would be "icing on the cake" is visual proof that this design actually works.

Are there any known video's out there showing this exact build or something very close working to produce power?

Is there a simple proof of concept experiment that allows verification of the hypothesis? Is there a hypothesis?

The Russian device being discussed on this thread rotates a magnetic field in a static electric field (radial to collector) orthogonal to a static magnetic field (output coil wrapped around collector and hv sheet/box).  It sequentially pulses coils in a circle, so is simulated rotation, but the vectors appear to move in a circle and repeat across the same collector over and over. 

The TPU rotates an electrostatic field (the pulse bifilar coil with one wire delayed), in a static magnetic field.  SM's static magnetic field was supplied by the output, but takes very little energy to start.  You can use an actual magnet, but we were warned that is may come apart at a certain frequency.   I cite the Energia Celeste patent for reference to using a bar magnet, and the spherics emails for problems.

Thus the Russian approach takes more energy to start because of the rotating magnetic field.  Also, the 100w for the HV supply could be reduced with a different supply, but you still have to drive the push coils.

Have they stated what the output of this device is?  Have they achieved 1Kw yet?

G quote:

Have they stated what the output of this device is?  Have they achieved 1Kw yet?

AFAIK they (whoever they are) have not yet given us all the info. It is supposed to be coming.

The Russian device being discussed on this thread rotates a magnetic field in a static electric field

Regarding your statement about rotating magnetic fields, I though it was known that the fields pulsed in the manner shown will just build and collapse around each coil but not rotate. The growing fields can squeeze something or push something but not in themselves rotate. Something else has to rotate if rotation is even a factor. Is this wrong?

Also we need someone who speaks the language to clarify / correct the translation so that it makes more sense. I think Elrod may already be doing some of this at EF.

Small point: Is the diameter 200 mm to the outside, center or inside measurement of the torus.

I guess if everything is tightly wound it would not be very thick.

Is there a height requirement or do we build with the approximate dimensions of the drawings?

Buy me some coffee
I am thinking all that logic could be wrapped inside a pic processor, drop the bit pattern onto a port and just rotate the bits on the port would be extremely fast, quiet possibly even MHz

I am thinking all that logic could be wrapped inside a pic processor, drop the bit pattern onto a port and just rotate the bits on the port would be extremely fast, quiet possibly even MHz

You would not get the required 33.3% overlap with bit rotation, but there are other ways to do this with a couple of simple timing loops and delay.

The counter could have two different load values, the 66.6% value and the 33.3% value alternately loaded with appropriate set or reset of ports bits after testing the last bit state.

You could also use a simple timer driving the NMI of a processor for stable yet adjustable patterning within NMI.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 22:55:50