PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 19:11:54
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Micro Shark  (Read 16254 times)
Group: Guest
This is Igor's TROS (transistor oscillator) circuit based on Akula's 80w.  I call it the Micro Shark.  :)  He says it is a self-running JT.  It is supposedly a long runner.. a few days?

TROS - "long-runner" 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPiUSCQIKC4

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
2 things, i was not happy with the way he connects the battery for a long time, the only reason i can think to do this is to shorten the time period the device is un-powered by the battery.

The other thing was that he then placed the battery in series with the LED, this may well be to charge it, but if momentarily the battery and series led's have varying impedance of the inductor then the battery may end up introducing power to the system.

Group: Guest
2 things, i was not happy with the way he connects the battery for a long time, the only reason i can think to do this is to shorten the time period the device is un-powered by the battery.

The other thing was that he then placed the battery in series with the LED, this may well be to charge it, but if momentarily the battery and series led's have varying impedance of the inductor then the battery may end up introducing power to the system.

I asked for the values of the components and he replied.. "don't waste your time.. runs off capacitor".. which I already knew, but still would like to build.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thanks 4Tesla for telling us his reply, at least he's honest  ;D

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 19:11:54