PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 01:37:18
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wesley presents:Daly part #1 Free Energy Device (schematic)  (Read 7389 times)
Group: Ambassador

Hi all,

Wesley just translated Ruslan's 4kW unit demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-9MqTGywdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-9MqTGywdI

The fundamental principle is same as with Dally/akula devices so I seen this would be good place to get updated from Ruslan work as well.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 2015-06-22, 16:35:13 by T-1000 »

Sigh....
I have missed Wesley !!

Thanks for posting this !

Group: Guest
4kW! Well, it's only a matter of time then before he starts running his home, and his _commercial FM radio station_, on the output of one of his devices. Right?

Or will the Powers That Be, in the former Soviet Union, come and suppress this greatest military invention since the thrown stone?

Come on people, don't be chum for these sharks. It would be _easy_ for them to prove without doubt that their _many_ different devices actually work as self runners. All they have to do is box one up and send it off to Chet, TinMan, Stefan Hartmann, Mark Dansie or any of a dozen other people and labs we know, and let it be tested and examined properly. What, is there maybe a hundred dollars in parts in the most complicated one they've shown? Add another hundred or so for shipping and Bob's yer uncle. But that will never happen, though, and I know why not.

And so do you.

Another thing that will never happen is any credible outside replication of these "self-running"  Ruslan/Akula devices. In spite of the schematics and etc. You see, the Big Red Herring is that the schematics and the devices shown _do work_ in certain ways, as long as there is an outside source of power. They transform up, they transform down, they light up bulbs and LEDs, they invert and oscillate and beat just as expected when the schematics are followed. They will never self-sustain, though, no matter whether you have "cobalt ferrites" in your TV yokes or not. You need to provide them with external power, just as Ruslan and Akula do, and when honestly and accurately measured they are actually not all that efficient.

TK,

You are not right about one thing - the full information on how to build and tune it will get to Western part of planet, eventually.
Ruslan is much more open when talking to scientists than Kapanadze or akula and when someone will make full series of videos as a copy of working prototype with making and tuning that will be final bit for everyone to replicate. The time will show when, getting to that point was long road already...

Tinsel
Well everyone is entitled to an opinion. and your observations always come with the additional credibility of experiment
and education.

However to speak with complete confidence on what he does or does not do at his home and business is a stretch to say the least,
also having issues with replication is not always a good yardstick for fraud, especially in this "Concealed" scenario .

Regarding difficulty with replications,  thinking of All the brilliant minds trying to make Aircraft do what the Wright's did bares witness to that...Took years.

On another Note ,_Yours_ actually .. Graham Did mention a funny looking  "pile" in the Forest Vid...seemed out of place to a trained woodsman.

Group: Professor

You are not right about one thing - the full information on how to build and tune it will get to Western part of planet, eventually.
Weren't you a first hand and hand-on witness, to the working Yoke Device that was OU beyond any shadow of doubt in your mind ?

Ruslan is much more open when talking to scientists than Kapanadze or akula and when someone will make full series of videos as a copy of working prototype with making and tuning that will be final bit for everyone to replicate. The time will show when, getting to that point was long road already...

There is a statement from Ruslan on Google+ that we should all keep in mind, here translated:

Quote from: Ruslan Kulabuhov
Learn, learn and work! And most importantly believe in yourself and do not throw the idea. Experiments make a man advanced in this topic.

This should be added to OUR Power and Creed in my opinion.  It is a universal truth.

Tinsel
Well everyone is entitled to an opinion. and your observations always come with the additional credibility of experiment
and education.

However to speak with complete confidence on what he does or does not do at his home and business is a stretch to say the least,
also having issues with replication is not always a good yardstick for fraud, especially in this "Concealed" scenario .
And yet, I have full confidence that I am correct in this matter.  For some believers to have confidence that Akula and Ruslan are telling the absolute truth and have self-running systems... how many different ones now, a dozen or more? ... is much more of a stretch, since there are historical precedents for my conclusion (fraud, fakery) and absolutely no precedents for the believers' conclusions.

Regarding difficulty with replications,  thinking of All the brilliant minds trying to make Aircraft do what the Wright's did bares witness to that...Took years.

How many years? The Wrights flew their first man-carrying powered aircraft in December of 1903. Less than 5 years later, the Curtiss AEA June Bug won the Scientific American Cup and a 25,000 dollar prize for making the first piloted powered flight over 1 km in distance (the Wrights had already bettered this distance but not officially "in public"). By the beginning of WWI airplanes were in mass production all over the place, and were used as fighters, bombers, and transport during that war by both sides to great effect.

When did Kapanadze first post his demonstrations? Why haven't Akula or Ruslan or Kapanadze ever applied for any of the many "Free Energy" prizes that we know about, totalling well over 100,000 dollars? I know why... and so do you.

On another Note ,_Yours_ actually .. Graham Did mention a funny looking  "pile" in the Forest Vid...seemed out of place to a trained woodsman.

Yes, there is always something preventing one from having full confidence in the video demonstrations.

Now, I ask this question of the "believers" who think that Akula and Ruslan are telling you the truth:

Why have they not been suppressed by governments or "Big Oil"? Why have they not been "secretized", since their "inventions" have such profound military implications? How is it that we are allowed to know about them at all, IF they are actually making self-sustaining mult-kW output devices?

Imagine: drones that never need to refuel. Satellites that don't need radioisotope thermoelectric generators or solar cells. Totally independent combat units that never need fuel for their tanks and aircraft.

I'll tell you again: It is my strongly held opinon that every second someone spends trying to reproduce the "self running" performances of Akula and Ruslan, is another second wasted chasing a mirage, a Red Herring, something that will never work. It really pains me to see creative and intelligent people falling for the fakery of Ruslan and Akula and Kapanadze.

Especially when it would be _trivial_ to PROVE ME WRONG. All they would have to do is to send a working self-sustaining apparatus off to be tested independently. The fact that they have never done so, even with their little 20-dollar LED units, proves to me that they cannot afford such careful scrutiny, which would reveal that their devices do not in fact work as they have presented them.

Quote from: Ruslan Kulabuhov
Learn, learn and work! And most importantly believe in yourself and do not throw the idea. Experiments make a man advanced in this topic.
That's right... Except that you must "throw the idea" away when it has been proven time and time again not to work, and there are no credible demonstrations or explanations of why it should work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn8kadM61jw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iefimNEVGsU

Weren't you a first hand and hand-on witness, to the working Yoke Device that was OU beyond any shadow of doubt in your mind ?
That case was clearly obvious where I seen what we can do with NMR - from strong magnetic fields and neutron radiation to LENR. The power released from demolishing atoms is real and with proper R&D can be used in main nuclear power plants. Please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_fluoride_thorium_reactor -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68A_HPYGdlk as one of examples.

Quote from: Ruslan KulabuhovThat's right... Except that you must "throw the idea" away when it has been proven time and time again not to work, and there are no credible demonstrations or explanations of why it should work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn8kadM61jw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iefimNEVGsU

Again, not the best cases to prove opinion. The LED flashlight versus Tesla system creating nuclear events (NMR conditions and so on) is not comparable as a proof.

Still very efficient LED circuits there, in western world area lasersaber did extensive builds on that. Even these things can find their uses.. ;)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 01:37:18