PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 06:15:31
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Public Release & Translation of Dutch Patents by Arie De Geus  (Read 82628 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
There is a wealth of very interesting information by Scientist Arie De Geus, He patented his stuff in the Netherlands because of lesser restrictions.

He had a working Fusion Reactor

Here's the Translation of Patent NL1031962
Expired Energy and created atoms and molecules as a result of electrical discharges in N2gas or air.

Translation of Patent NL1032759
Increase of electrical energy by means of absorption of Zero - Energy.

Translation of Patent NL1030697
Conversion of Zero Point Energy in additional Kinetic Energy of electrons

Translation of Patent NL1033157
'Cyclotron'-electron accelerator on Zero point energy. 

Translation of Patent NL1032043
Electric energy from bi-element pairs with 'electrets', in between, optionally with electron-"polarization" and/or a "primary" permanent magnetic field added thereto.

Translation of Patent NL1031494
Low-frequency pulser, Converter. (DC - AC >>)

Translation of Patent NL1030700
Fuel for combustion engines and gas turbines, with additional Nukleair Merging Component.

Translation of Patent NL1033078
"Nuclear - Transmutation" - Processes

Translation of Patent NL1031363
Heat generator.

Translation of Patent NL1031637
Thermodynamic conversion of heat into cooling. 

European Patent WO231833A1
Nuclear Transmutational Processes

Translation of Patent NL1030781
Method and apparatus for production of energy through fusion of He₂³ to Be₄⁹. 

Added FLUIDUM CONTINUUM UNIVERSALIS download
« Last Edit: 2020-09-20, 18:07:23 by Peterae »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Thank you Peter

all very interesting, confirms some of the things I have seen in one of my reactors, H2 + CO2 = CH4. When I ran the reactor without any gas input, only air, just to see that the plasma was working (runs on DBD's), there was a distinct lack of NOx gases produced at particular frequencies. Normally a huge amount of O3 and turning to NOx gases, I really did not notice heat as I was not looking for it with air, H2 and CO2 is another matter, it is highly exothermic in the presence of nickel and has to be kept below 400c or you get thermal runaway until it destroys the nickel ;D

Now looking at ORC/refrigeration and generator to control the temperature and use that heat to generate power for the H2 production O0  also the exiting CH4 has to be cooled and compressed giving more power potential 8)

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
Hi Centra
Thanks, there's a whole lot more patents as well on various subjects and also more on fusion.  O0

Regards
Peter

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi Centra
Thanks, there's a whole lot more patents as well on various subjects and also more on fusion.  O0

Regards
Peter

Peter keep em coming, good bedtime reading while the wife's watching TV ;)

I have a feeling something good in energy will be forthcoming over the next 12 months if not before :D

regards

mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
It's slow and time consuming so i am not sure how many will get done

The next one is in progress

Increase of electrical energy by means of absorption of Zero Point - Energy .

Buy me some coffee
OK i have just uploaded a translation of NL1032759 in the first post, this is an interesting one as it describes how to build a device for extracting energy from the Aether using a bifilar coil  O0

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Peter and all

That latest paper gives us an idea possibly why SM used twin conductor lamp cord in most of his devices. It also explains why the phase inverter from the signal generating source is required. This could be accomplished with the common mode choke. He shows the opposite end of the signal generator feeding the far end of the pair by comparison. (fig2)

With a little circuit re-arrangement a simple oscillator feeding the CM choke will yield the required phase inversion.

It also seems to be parallel to the Spheric's proof of concept circuit test, and also your explosive noise testing.

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-03, 20:43:55 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Hi ION
Indeed  :)

I have noticed that all Aries patents are applied for within a couple of years, i am willing to bet he had some very bad experiences trying to get some of this stuff patented in the US, infact i found a quote where he called them Bastards LOL, he does have a whole load of solar and wind turbine patents in the US though.

Now bearing in mind that the world international organization patent i found was in 2002 then there is a very good chance SM even copied the work of Arie, i have no evidence of this off course but it certainly helps to have some maths behind your device and Arie seems to be handing this stuff on a plate to us.

The only thing i have found that makes me nervous is that it would appear he was the head of Shell Oil Company's Strategic Planning Group, unless there is 2 Arie De Geus that are both Dutch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arie_de_Geus
Too much coincidence, it's like chalk and cheese, are we being taken for a ride  :o

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Peter,

The only thing i have found that makes me nervous is that it would appear he was the head of Shell Oil Company's Strategic Planning Group, unless there is 2 Arie De Geus that are both Dutch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arie_de_Geus

these are two different guys,

Arie de Geus         was the head of Shell Oil Company's Strategic Planning Group
Arie Melis DeGeus  was our  inventor

Indeed not to be confused  ;)

Regards Itsu

Buy me some coffee
Hi Itsu
Well that's good news, seemed like a nasty coincidence to me  :o

Here's some pictures of the fusion in a bottle compliments of
http://www.rexresearch.com/degeus/degeus.htm

Group: Guest
That latest paper gives us an idea possibly why SM used twin conductor lamp cord in most of his devices. It also explains why the phase inverter from the signal generating source is required. This could be accomplished with the common mode choke. He shows the opposite end of the signal generator feeding the far end of the pair by comparison. (fig2)

ION, with those two caps being of "pico farad" size, can you speculate what the approximate operating frequency for such a device might be?

ION, with those two caps being of "pico farad" size, can you speculate what the approximate operating frequency for such a device might be?

Hi Matt

I saw that he claimed 1/2 picofarad each. I questioned that also when  I read it. It is impossible to know the operating frequency without knowing the length of the line and how much ether disturbance is required for a given power output or in other words, what is the power gain of the device.

I think he is talking about 8.5 megahertz, but will give it another read. He says "at least 1/2 picofarad each" implying it could be more.

He does stress the driving sinusoidal wave must be "clean". (same as Steven Mark!).

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
He also says the higher the frequency the more energy.

Who has ever used or seen a .5pF capacitor?

The described winding capacitance would easily exceed those capacitors.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Under "Conclusions" he states (among other things):

6. A Method and Equipment, as in any of the preceding claims, wherein
both electron-conductors are at one end connected to each other by means
of two capacitors placed in series

10. A Method and Equipment, as in (6), wherein the capacity values ​​of
said capacitors are less than 10 picofarads.

So somewhat "below 10pF" would be a more realistic value.

Regards Itsu

Who has ever used or seen a .5pF capacitor?

The described winding capacitance would easily exceed those capacitors.

In my day they were called "gimmicks" made of a very short 1" pair of insulated wires with one more twists, usually used in home brew FM or UHF receiver design, but could be found in consumer HF radio or TV sets. You twisted it more or less to tune the circuit. Google "gimmick capacitor" or "gimmick loop"

Things get crazy with strays at that low level.

I agree the winding capacitance will exceed 1/2 pF, but he says "at least" 1/2 pF implying it could be much higher in practice.

How he came to say 1/2pF as a lower limit is beyond me.

Regards, ION

On page 6 of the aforementioned document he says some interesting things:

"The control of the regular alternation of the two windings is difficult to control"

Here I believe he is talking about the physical alternation of the windings (a twist per turn), not electrical, as it is in the paragraph pertaining to winding methods. We can see this alternation if looking closely at the SM 6" toroidal unit, under the tape and sometimes at the top of other units. Note SM disguises it in the smallest unit with lots of silicone on top. On the large toroidal units e.g SM17 the twists are probably at the bottom. Also note the recommended spacing in the pair windings.

He also says the toroidal form is most efficient and produces up to 10% power gain. How this power gain is collected is not mentioned.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Many things in the zero point patent correlate to the work of others and things they have pointed out.

Thanks for the translation and sharing.

edit:
Need patents 1029476 and 1030697

Buy me some coffee
Hi G
I thought you would like that one, yes there's plenty more to do, i think the rest will probably just be google translations though as there's so much time involved in doing each one.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Hi G
I thought you would like that one, yes there's plenty more to do, i think the rest will probably just be google translations though as there's so much time involved in doing each one.

are you using an OCR program and then translating?  1030697 is an image.

I had forgotten about gimmick loops & caps  O0

Some FYI...

1. 'Alterations', in this case, may be referring to the method to introduce phase shift between each conductor of the bifilar windings. Controlling this with gimmick caps would work but trimming one of the conductors also works. Of course, none of this makes sense to most as making a low turn count coil resonant at low frequencies is impossible unless you use huge capacitance. Unfortunately, when you use a capacitor and coil with good performance in-mind the impedance of the cap and inductor should balance at the intended freek. (I know the books say otherwise but they are wrong.)

2. There are ways to make a single or two turn loop have an electrical length magnitudes larger than the actual circumference/length. Some of the text makes me think he knows about this (also not found in the 'books' according to my searches but the method was used to lower the operating frequency of loop antennas in the early part of the last century).

Buy me some coffee
I have just made an alteration to the pdf for patent NL1032759 the first 2 pages were google translated instead of translated by our Dutch member so i have replaced these first 2 pages for the true Dutch translation, except the Extract which is still goggle translated.

The new alteration has just been uploaded.

Thanks
Peter

I have just made an alteration to the pdf for patent NL1032759 the first 2 pages were google translated instead of translated by our Dutch member so i have replaced these first 2 pages for the true Dutch translation, except the Extract which is still goggle translated.

The new alteration has just been uploaded.

Thanks
Peter

Thanks Peter and Itsu, yes it is a better read now.

Buy me some coffee
Here's a cached copy of the AMDG Scientific website when it was alive http://web.archive.org/web/20060517060516/http://www.amdgscientific.com/

Unfortunately there appears to be nothing here that we don't alreadt know.

WW:

Regarding point one: He specifically says "alternations" not "alterations" unless the translation is in error.

Could you expand on point two, are you meaning the introduction of ferrite material to the loop? or using a transmission line or some other method which you have not described?

Also the point you made about trimming one of the wire lengths, SM was said to have done this also.

Kind Regards, ION

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 06:15:31