PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 02:18:21
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where is SM now?  (Read 10175 times)

I find it hard to believe he hasn't at least stayed somewhat up to date with progress towards replicating his device. If I invented such a device, I wouldn't be able to focus on other things knowing that the technology is still untapped and underdeveloped. Did he get a better position somewhere else? He seems to stay off the radar almost entirely.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
He said he couldn't discuss how it worked.  I think he might look in once in a while.  He may keep in touch with Lindsay as well.

He couldn't even explain how he first ran across the effect that led to the development of working devices.  Also, he made it sound like they could seize all his funds at any time. 

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
A permanent, haunting pain, this TPU is...

---------------------------

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
And we're assuming SM is still alive.

Right before the communications from Lindsay died down to a trickle, he mentioned that SM was ill and may have had throat cancer (if I recall correctly). Mind you, he sounded quite healthy in his nasty voicemail on Jack's answering machine! LOL

That was a very strange message, a complete 180 from the demeanor in the videos. You wouldn't expect someone like that to just explode. I don't know, all of SM's comments regarding the technology are really vague (as in, it's right but you'd need to infer ALOT and experiment ALOT to get a result), I feel like I'm on the home stretch right now though. Thanks to a certain unknown individual (spherics), I wonder if he is alright? I certainly hope so, he gave us some *huge* pieces of information. I thought for sure someone would complete at least some variation of the technology before me. It seems like no one is even working on this anymore (or off in some weird random direction). If I did happen to get this working, how would one disclose such a thing? If someone were to release a video detailing their replication, what pieces of information should someone focus on getting out as quickly and succinctly as possible? How would someone convince his peers that it's not "yet another faked tpu replication with 9 volt batteries covered in black tape lol got you" episode? Then there is the issue of sending it anonymously...

Sometimes I wonder if those fake TPU replications were bait to get the real inventor to communicate with them...

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Hi bte

Document everything with photo's, a description of a working principle and explanation of the working device, including a list of easily obtainable parts, produce test data detailing input and output energy and any products consumed, give test run length and data.

Produce a number of prototypes and send them to trusted people to verify your findings, there are plenty of unbiased skilled people like Poynt99 or ION to do this, even Stefan at OU.

when you have a working device build another, you will be surprised how much a design can change without realising it and the 2ND protoype will verify everything is as you think it is.

Upload the documents at a number of Free energy websites.

Just asking this in public could make you a target  8)

Peter

Ah, they have fallen into my trap, I'm just the diversion! That reminds me, I remember watching that video with Brian Collins talking to the two representatives at a table. I remember how they were all worried about it getting reverse engineered and Brian's ridiculous explanations for it, how they needed to manufacture it in Singapore and how they were going to be rich. I don't know if they were just blinded by the potential money or what, but I don't see how they could have thought they would *ever* make any money with a device like this. You can't do it, the smart card? Useless when you consider you can just clamp onto a wire and see the waveforms in real time. Just my thoughts.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
SM stated that the US Navy had similar devices since the 1950's, but never more about those.

I have thought about how to release info on the "real deal" for along time.  I think Peter has the right approach with sending a version to others like .99 and ION for verification - discretely.  They can help you document the device(s) and sort any ambiguity about whether it works as stated. 

The downside to this is that it takes time and money to build multiple devices. 

Plan "B" would be to contact them, and maybe a few others that can stay quiet, and document /verify the devices at your home.  This way the devices cannot be "lost in the mail".  Then you perform the tests and collect the data.  Make some nice reports and vids.  Have everything in place to move fast. 

Go to some internet cafe to upload anonymously, or do it through an onion router (TOR).

I don't know if it is possible to get the info out there and have it catch on before they find you, or otherwise suppress it.  A multi-pronged approach may be best.

Group: Guest
I don't know if it is possible to get the info out there and have it catch on before they find you, or otherwise suppress it.  A multi-pronged approach may be best.

It's a bit of a different world today.  I almost wonder if any real force would come to bear on an inventor/experimenter/researcher/hobbyist that actually had a working device.  If you posted such a device on YouTube, you would get a torrent of naysayers telling everyone how you faked it or took poor measurements.  I actually do think there are some real OU devices out there where the publisher uses a self-discrediting tactic, so people simply leave him/her alone.  I've seen stuff where the publisher boldly states this is not OU, but it is very efficient.  That may be the case and it could also be the efficiency takes the device into COP > 1.  Just very hard to tell any more.

There's also this viewpoint:  Maybe it doesn't matter if you get pounded and destroyed releasing such a device in all its glory.  You simply join the ranks of those before you.  It becomes a matter of fear.  If you no longer fear your opposition, you simply do what you think is right and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't have an answer and I think it all comes down to one's personal belief system.  I know for me if I ever crack the OU nut, I'll know what to do next.  It's a little like car racing--catching the leader is one thing, passing the leader is another.

Group: Professor

Matt:
I know for me if I ever crack the OU nut, I'll know what to do next.  It's a little like car racing--catching the leader is one thing, passing the leader

I'm curious what your plan is, Matt - perhaps someone else will crack the OU nut and your approach will be very helpful to him or her...

OTOH, if telling your plan could truly compromise it, best not to disclose it.

---Steve

OTOH, if telling your plan could truly compromise it, best not to disclose it.

It's been said that you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.   :)

As far as this work goes, I use a technique very similar to that of writers of computer viruses.  The theme of which is, always keep something in the pipeline and use what is called a watchdog to pull it back if you are not ready.  Otherwise the information stream flows automatically, like when you are found squished under a bus.  The watchdog must be made completely manual and have ever changing codes.  If a check window for the watchdog is missed, the information spreads just like a virus.  Some also refer to this as a dead man switch, though in this case it is purposefully kept more complex.  Take Don Smith for example.  He had a stroke and could barely remember what some of his devices did, let alone how to hook them up.  If he would have had a similar insurance policy, all his stuff would have went public the moment he went to the hospital.  There's a good chance if foul play was involved, he would have never had that stroke in the first place.

That's the idea, the rest is all about your personal beliefs.  It bothers me that we are monitored like chickens in a coup; even yourself with a PhD in Physics.  There are guys out there that if they wanted to do something bad, there would be nothing but a smoking hole in the ground.  To me its a matter of trust and the ones that are fearful are the very ones causing all the problems.  I simply don't want to play their game any more.  I want to be open and honest and just live my life.  I'm sure I'm not alone.  But until we get the upper hand, we'll have to cover our bases and make it as difficult on our opponent as we can.  I truly look forward to a day when I can state publicly that I'm completely off the grid, fully self-sufficient and willing to help anyone else that wants to do the same.  And if something happens to me, I know there are at least a half dozen forums, hundreds of email addresses and several archives that will get every last byte of data I have detailing how I did it.

For now, there is still a lot of learning and work to do, so I'm no threat.  Someday, hopefully very soon, that will change.  With that change will come a focus and an unwillingness to live in fear as a slave to thoughs I do not respect.  They can destroy my life and kill me, but it won't make me go away.  Their problem will just get a lot harder.

I'd say SM said much more information then any other inventor, except maybe latest Akula and Ruslan

Group: Professor

It's been said that you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.   :)

As far as this work goes, I use a technique very similar to that of writers of computer viruses.  The theme of which is, always keep something in the pipeline and use what is called a watchdog to pull it back if you are not ready.  Otherwise the information stream flows automatically, like when you are found squished under a bus.  The watchdog must be made completely manual and have ever changing codes.  If a check window for the watchdog is missed, the information spreads just like a virus.  Some also refer to this as a dead man switch, though in this case it is purposefully kept more complex.  Take Don Smith for example.  He had a stroke and could barely remember what some of his devices did, let alone how to hook them up.  If he would have had a similar insurance policy, all his stuff would have went public the moment he went to the hospital.  There's a good chance if foul play was involved, he would have never had that stroke in the first place.

That's the idea, the rest is all about your personal beliefs.  It bothers me that we are monitored like chickens in a coup; even yourself with a PhD in Physics.  There are guys out there that if they wanted to do something bad, there would be nothing but a smoking hole in the ground.  To me its a matter of trust and the ones that are fearful are the very ones causing all the problems. I simply don't want to play their game any more.  I want to be open and honest and just live my life.  I'm sure I'm not alone.  But until we get the upper hand, we'll have to cover our bases and make it as difficult on our opponent as we can.  I truly look forward to a day when I can state publicly that I'm completely off the grid, fully self-sufficient and willing to help anyone else that wants to do the same.  And if something happens to me, I know there are at least a half dozen forums, hundreds of email addresses and several archives that will get every last byte of data I have detailing how I did it.

For now, there is still a lot of learning and work to do, so I'm no threat.  Someday, hopefully very soon, that will change.  With that change will come a focus and an unwillingness to live in fear as a slave to thoughs I do not respect.  They can destroy my life and kill me, but it won't make me go away.  Their problem will just get a lot harder.

Well said.
Again if we ever crack the ou nut, I expect it will be via team effort, not from some lone inventor; cracking the "technical" nut is one step, getting it out to people who seek to live free is another (in some ways) more difficult step.

Once we awaken to the matrix, as so many are awakening now it seems, we can:
1.  Go along with it, support it, milk it...
2.  Live with/under the system till it suffers inevitable collapse; below the radar as much as possible.

3.  Protest the matrix, fight it, be an activist against it.

4.  Try to live "off-grid", more and more independent of the system as much as possible (whether quiet or vocal) - seek "intentional communities" free of matrix domination - free from the petrodollar system.

I tried path 3 for a while; active in the "Impeach Cheney First" movement 2006; lost my "tenured" University position = full Professor of Physics, in 2006. (google "dr byu")

Now I'm mostly seeking path 4 with some family and friends joining in...

It's a bit of a different world today.  I almost wonder if any real force would come to bear on an inventor/experimenter/researcher/hobbyist that actually had a working device.  
I, too, wonder if they have lost power. Why did not something happen to Nissan for marketing the Leaf car? (Maybe it did. Maybe Nissan got the better of the encounter)

I, too, wonder if they have lost power. Why did not something happen to Nissan for marketing the Leaf car? (Maybe it did. Maybe Nissan got the better of the encounter)

To me, with the "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" propaganda, Their efforts are very much compromised by the Free Energy researchers.  They have painted themselves in a corner.  Either They lighten up on these efforts or They ditch the Green Agenda.  They have been successful playing both sides of the field, but it can only go so far.  At what point can you still force people to pay "Carbon Taxes", while clamping down on alternative energy sources?  Even the post primitive of thinkers cannot logically connect the two dots.

When a device comes along that has been vetted by Dr. Jones to be safe and effective, no one in their right mind will stand for the irrationality any longer.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 02:18:21