PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 02:06:35
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Critical Thinking  (Read 49559 times)
Group: Guest
http://www.google.com/patents/US3913004

This is for the layman.  If you are a layman and you aren't investigating the patent in the link, forgive me for saying it but you are unnecessarily wasting your creative energy and resources.  This patent shows us how to get to where we want to go.  There will be a few who say I'm wrong, and others will ask me to back up the statement.  I will ignore them and ask the layman to look into the patent.  Its stated 3 times that the output is higher than the input.    Fact is, they use the words that all laymen love to hear, namely...more out than in. 

"and by adding the transformer and generator voltages and amperages the wattage is correspondingly increased at the output."

"to efficiently draw 48 volts D.C. at 25 amperes or 1200 Watts to rotate at 1750 RPM; while the secondary windings 11 are comprised of a number of turns of conductor to efficiently deliver 60 cycle (by transforming and generating) 110 volts A.C. at 32 amperes or 3520 Watts"

"It will be observed that the output wattage is approximately triple the input wattage, by virtue of the synchronous superimposing"

The patent doesn't spell it all out, but its better than guessing.  It is by far the best I have seen, and is all the proof that I need that there is no conspiracy.  I realize that some on this forum are familiar with this document, I'm asking those folks and the few who aren't familiar to take another look, take a good long look because it seems the powers let this one through?

Regards

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
The patent doesn't spell it all out, but its better than guessing.  It is by far the best I have seen, and is all the proof that I need that there is no conspiracy.  I realize that some on this forum are familiar with this document, I'm asking those folks and the few who aren't familiar to take another look, take a good long look because it seems the powers let this one through?

Would you mind clarifying what conspiracy it is that you are referring to ?

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Would you mind clarifying what conspiracy it is that you are referring to ?

I'm neither supporting the existence of one nor denying the existence of one.  What I am saying simply is that here is a patent describing a system capable of more out than in. 

Regards

What I am saying simply is that here is a patent describing a system capable of more out than in. 

I understood that clearly from your original post, thankyou, which is why it did not form any part of my question to you.

The patent doesn't spell it all out, but its better than guessing.  It is by far the best I have seen, and is all the proof that I need that there is no conspiracy .  I realize that some on this forum are familiar with this document, I'm asking those folks and the few who aren't familiar to take another look, take a good long look because it seems the powers let this one through?

The statement above highlighted in red, is directly contradicted by the statement below.

I'm neither supporting the existence of one nor denying the existence of one.

So, I ask you again, what conspiracy is it that you allude to that you now have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy ?

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

I understood that clearly from your original post, thankyou, which is why it did not form any part of my question to you.

The statement above highlighted in red, is directly contradicted by the statement below.

So, I ask you again, what conspiracy is it that you allude to that you now have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy ?

Seriously?  The patent is the focus.....

Yes, seriously..!

This thread is entitled "Critical Thinking" and not "http://www.google.com/patents/US3913004".

If you are going to make obtuse statements claiming to have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy, I will ask you what conspiracy it is that you are alluding to.

So, for the third time of asking, what conspiracy is it that you allude to, that you now have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy ?

Yes, seriously..!

This thread is entitled "Critical Thinking" and not "http://www.google.com/patents/US3913004".

If you are going to make obtuse statements claiming to have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy, I will ask you what conspiracy it is that you are alluding to.

So, for the third time of asking, what conspiracy is it that you allude to, that you now have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy ?

Focus on the patent. 

Focus on the patent. 

You obviously do not know me very well. You do not get to decide what I do.. ever!

For the fourth time of asking, what conspiracy is it that you allude to, that you now have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy ?

@Evo

You obviously do not know me very well. You do not get to decide what I do.. ever!
For the fourth time of asking, what conspiracy is it that you allude to, that you now have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy ?

Why exactly would you think anyone would want to know you considering your juvenile behavior here?, your drunk right?.....

@All
Now I have seen it all, I mean I think I have completely lost faith in the human race and their ability to show anything in regards to good judgement.

Soylent
https://faq.soylent.me/hc/en-us/articles/200836809-What-is-Soylent-

My guess is that the ignorant masses have never seen nor heard of the movie Soylent Green... welcome to the future, lol.
I guess they deserve to eat white gooy shit for the rest of there lives if there that stupid and can't stop breeding and consuming like a plague of rats. Why they can all move into the cities and revel in there own closed quarters mediocrity while watching TV and playing video games and facebooking there other stupid friends. They can all get together and have a big old white goo party and talk about reality TV and other nonsensical BS that is completely irrelevant to pass the time.
Me I'm going to stay where I am in the country as far away from those stupid SOB's as humanly possible.

AC

« Last Edit: 2015-01-14, 22:59:07 by Allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Why exactly would you think anyone would want to know you considering your juvenile behavior here?, your drunk right?.....

Irrelevant question.. whether I think anyone would want to know me or not is very different from whether they do know me or not. No I am not drunk, but nice try at ad hominem attack ;)

I interpret this interruption as a distraction from the simple question I asked to Erfinder based upon his statement.

So, for the fifth time of asking, what conspiracy is it that you allude to, that you now have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy ?

So, for the fifth time of asking, what conspiracy is it that you allude to, that you now have all the proof you need that there is no conspiracy ?

From reading the patent it would appear power amplification doesn't fall under the auspices of perpetual motion, otherwise the patent would have never been granted.

Frankly, I don't see the conspiracy aspect here unless it is a little known fact you cannot loop (make a perpetual motion machine) using amplified power.  If that be the case, someone has some explaining to do.  Erfinder...?

Group: Ambassador

Gentlemen

yes Critical thinking and  conspiracy theories do go hand in hand so perhaps a mixing of topics has presented it self here ?

I was truly looking forward to a discussion here on this Patent   _yesterday_
   as some here may Know Erfinder has been researching and building these Motors
for as long as I have been a part of these forums and frankly he's got my attention
[as well as some others I spoke with yesterday].

besides that,  we have more people and resources than we EVER had working
_Together_On these motors ,and
 here we have a Motor that shows "more out than In"
 and here we have a _patent_      

this more than meets  our usual criteria for investigation.

can we perhaps discuss the motor Patent?? If it needs its own thread ,maybe we can do that and separate the discussions ...

respectfully
Chet
« Last Edit: 2015-01-15, 12:28:20 by Chet K »

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear Erfinder.

I like pictures  :) ........ they paint a thousand words !!

What stood out to me was the second image of the low frequency sine wave with its high frequency signal superimposed upon it. I have seen this so many times, here there and everywhere around the forums.

This experiment however, for me, shows the implications.  http://home.dmv.com/~tbastian/ball.htm

Am I on the right track ?

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Here is something to consider, now let's say we had a switched motor/generator and we could vary the coil geometry, switching rate/frequency etc... and other parameters in known ways. If we had 52 discrete variables or components which could be interchanged then the possible permutations or combinations would be 80,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. The ways to arrange the circuit parameters would be greater than the number of atoms on Earth.

Thus we can see all the laws we know may very well apply however the context in which they are applied, the how, when, where and why, becomes incomprehensible when the number of variables increases by even a small amount. It is a numbers game stacked against us which is why I stopped doing random experiments with no real purpose or insight. The alexander patent which I built way back when me and dad were kids is a good example and while it may look very simple the possible variations in circuit parameters quickly approaches infinity unless we know exacly what were looking for... the how, when, where and why.

So we should understand replications can be a great learning tool however unless we go into it knowing what were looking for and the precise effects we think may be required to make it work the odds of success are virtually zero. Which is why intuition and insight are so important... pick a card any card.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Here is something to consider, now let's say we had a switched motor/generator and we could vary the coil geometry, switching rate/frequency etc... and other parameters in known ways. If we had 52 discrete variables or components which could be interchanged then the possible permutations or combinations would be 80,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. The ways to arrange the circuit parameters would be greater than the number of atoms on Earth.

Only means you are going to be pulling some really long nights in the lab....

Thus we can see all the laws we know may very well apply however the context in which they are applied, the how, when, where and why, becomes incomprehensible when the number of variables increases by even a small amount. It is a numbers game stacked against us which is why I stopped doing random experiments with no real purpose or insight.

I stopped trying to argue with mainstream, the laws work, no one has broken the ones that matter to me yet.  As far as the incomprehensible,  I leave the numbers to the mathematicians.  The way I see it, the numbers much like the odds are against you once you sit down to the table and are dealt in.  Personally, I don't recommend gambling.

The alexander patent which I built way back when me and dad were kids is a good example and while it may look very simple the possible variations in circuit parameters quickly approaches infinity unless we know exacly what were looking for... the how,when, where and why.

You got lots of practice.  The past is the past, the question is did you learn from those past experiences.  What do you see now when you look at the document?  Do you know exactly what you are looking for now?  If so what?  If not why not?  As far as those variations of or in circuit parameters reaching infinity......  What is your point?  If I had a point to make in this regard it would be that we have never allow the circuit the room it needs to adjust to the variations we force on it.  Knowing what we want must encompass what the circuit and the forces operating in it want.  We are informed, by the circuit, and are still blind.  This must change if we are to make any real progress in this particular direction.

So we should understand replications can be a great learning tool however unless we go into it knowing what were looking for and the precise effects we think may be required to make it work the odds of success are virtually zero. Which is why intuition and insight are so important... pick a card any card.

AC

What would one be replicating if one replicated the device in the document?  The document presents a case, and claim.  An idea is preserved for posterity.  Those who desire more out than in can find support in that patent.  We find the mechanism for achieving our goal in the description.  Make no mistake a patent is designed to protect the interest of the individual or company which filed it.  That being said, its clear that a replication would result in nothing out of the ordinary.  This is not the point however, the point is the mechanism for gain is presented, it is not hidden from the reader!  We are given the how, the when, the where, and the why.  Not necessarily in that order, and not in a manner that learned and novice alike can appreciate. 

My recommendation....take a fresh look and ask yourself the question you have asked others to ask themselves, and by all means share your answer.

What are you looking for?

Regards

Dear Erfinder.

I like pictures  :) ........ they paint a thousand words !!

What stood out to me was the second image of the low frequency sine wave with its high frequency signal superimposed upon it. I have seen this so many times, here there and everywhere around the forums.

This experiment however, for me, shows the implications.  http://home.dmv.com/~tbastian/ball.htm

Am I on the right track ?

Cheers Grum.

I've only seen one individual demonstrate the wave that's shown in the patent.  To my knowledge, the individual wasn't working on a replication of this device.  That happens often.  What it means to me is that the wave form presented isn't the waveform that we want, could also mean that there is more than one way to approach all of this.  The wave as its demonstrated in the patent doesn't fit well with my idea of how superimposition is operating in this and similar devices.  The questions I asked were what exactly am I superimposing into or onto, with what, and when?  These questions are answered in the patent.

Regarding your example, I can only speak from my bench, I therefore hope it applies, it may, but I have no experience in the area so I cannot say for sure. 

Regards

I think everyone has their own intellectual ladder which they must climb at their own pace with hopes of some grand insight at the end of it. However as we climb our ladder higher and higher the ladder seems to get progressively longer and longer so I decided to take the elevator instead.

The air here is crisp and clear and one can see for what seems an eternity, the people mulling about in the haze below walking in circles and some find the ladder and make the choice to leave the haze and start climbing. They climb and climb and some fall and start over while some return to their sanctuary in the haze never to be seen again. It gets progressively harder and slower as they ascend and some are always looking back to the past while some only look forward to the future but both are equally oblivious to the fact that regardless of their direction to ascend or descend they have both chosen the same path.
I made the choice to opt out, to let go, at which point I understood there is no getting anyone off the ladder because they believe they have to much too lose, they believe they have too much invested to turn back and start over at the beginning. I have come to understand that one path or the other is no better or worse but different and one has to see the the ladder and understand the scale of it before we see the futility in it. You have to opt out and let go before the door appears then it's as easy as pushing the button and enjoying the ride.
To each his own... .

AC

I was reading through this thread again and if I had to sum it up in a few words the only ones that come to mind are absolute incoherence. I mean when I read the posts and the responses there is no cohesion, no methodology only miscellaneous ramblings which have no progression in any sense of the word. It is like taking all the letters of the alphabet and putting them in a box and shaking them up and spilling them on the floor and expecting some grand insight to reveal itself.

So I will start at the beginning in hopes some of this makes sense to someone, who are you, what are you?. I understand this makes no sense but if you have no sense of your place in the universe then your basically screwed before you have even started, your hooped. What are you?, you have no idea nor what I'm talking about do you?. Let's put it this way, if we got rid of our body and oxygenated our blood with a machine to keep our brain functions working would you still be alive?, well yes you would be alive but you wouldn't have a body. Thus the body is not us it is an organic automation... a living machine.

Now what if we removed our senses then what?, your now a head with no eyes or ears but are you alive?, well yes because we are not those things we have removed we must be what's left. So that peculiar something we think is "us" must be inside our noggin somewhere should it not but where?. if we look deeper we find "we" are electrical impulses firing between cells called neurons in our brain which we refer to as our consciousness. All that we have ever seen, all our memories and thoughts and feelings are stored as differential charged states in these cells as an electrical network, we are electric, we are that charged space between what we call something.

I mean you, what you are is so fucking awesome and incomprehensible it defies the imagination and yet we consider ourselves as normal. Normal, Normalcy, the art of reducing the magnificent, the artistic, the creative to just another garden variety animal trying to survive. Know every piece of you is bound to everything in the universe, every part of you came from somewhere else way the hell out there in the cosmos, we are star stuff. There is nothing normal about you in an sense of the word and any degenerate half-wit who tries to tell you any different obviously doesn't have a god damn clue what there talking about.

This is your starting point, understanding your place in the universe and how you fit into the big picture.... all that stuff you see way up there on a calm, clear night. You are not separate from it and every part of you came from way out there. Every star in the cosmos infuses every particle in existence with energy and this energy is us. Those minute electrical impulses firing in an infinitely small space between those particles forming atoms, forming molecules, which we call cells is us, our mind, our consciousness, our being.

We , you, what we are is so god damn magnificent and awesome it defies description, it defies the imagination and if you believe any different then I do not think you have considered all the facts.

AC

Allcanadian

So what is the purpose of this thread ? I know I'm not the body I'm looking in the mirror, what next ? Can we focus on finding solutions ?

@forest
So what is the purpose of this thread ? I know I'm not the body I'm looking in the mirror, what next ? Can we focus on finding solutions ?

Critical thinking is the ability to think clearly and rationally. It includes the ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking.

Let's think clearly and rationally--you are not just another piece of meat, an object, and every piece of you came from the cosmos and every part of you is jiggling about and moving at the speed of light. It's not enough to say we understand because obviously we do not understand because we cannot comprehend it. There is no solidity in you or anything else and our level of observation, what we think we see, is for the most part a complete fabrication of our mind.

Consider what we know, we know when we use a microscope the closer we look the less we see. Everything we think we know is 99% empty space and yet if we use the alter ego to a microscope, a telescope, we find that all that empty space way out there is not empty but full of trillions of galaxies. The first insight we must embrace is that nothing is truly real and nothing is as it seems in reality, it is an illusion. I mean it is very strange that we know everything we see is simply a cloud of particles jiggling at the speed of light an yet we cannot comprehend it nor can we truly believe it.

I know everyone says they can believe it but the moment they walk away from their computer everything will become normal again so obviously they do not truly believe it nor have they embraced it. Normal is not normal, normal is denial, normal is believing something we know is not fundamentally true. What I did was simply to accept these facts and incorporate them into my life, into my way of thinking to establish a new normal. My normal is seeing everything as clouds of particles of differing density jiggling at the speed of light in a universe seething with energy on every level.

The first step is recognizing that we think we understand but we don't, ie.. critical thinking, because we will not believe what we already know. At which point we could address your question, " Can we focus on finding solutions?". Solutions... what solutions are you referring to?... there are no workable solutions. Playing with magnets and wires and switches to try to build something you obviously do not understand is not a solution to anything. I mean it may be a solution to that debt in your bank account if you succeed but even if you did manage to build something that works nobody would truly believe anything you have done or said anyways. What will happen is the crowd will beat you down to their level of thinking to retain some sense of normalcy. There are no real solutions that work because it has literally nothing to do with a simple machine it has to do with changing the way people think and what they believe.

I mean the whole god damn scenario really sucks, Hey look I finally understand how the universe works !.... but if I build something extraordinary it amounts to giving a three year old a photon cannon capable of vaporizing the neighbors house. Change must start within and work it's way outward, that is the way nature works, inward outward. If you have any doubts just watch the news for a few hours until the reality of what you are seeing sets in. You see all those wonderful people?, if you push them hard enough they are going to burn you at the stake as a witch. That is the unfortunate reality we happen to live in for the moment but I believe it can change, the how and why I'm not so sure of.

The purpose of this thread is to think clearly and rationally and engage in reflective and independent thinking. If you want to talk about coils of wire and magnets or patents this is not the place.

AC

Group: Experimentalist

[/quote]
I mean the whole god damn scenario really sucks, Hey look I finally understand how the universe works !.... but if I build something extraordinary it amounts to giving a three year old a photon cannon capable of vaporizing the neighbors house. Change must start within and work it's way outward, that is the way nature works, inward outward. If you have any doubts just watch the news for a few hours until the reality of what you are seeing sets in. You see all those wonderful people?, if you push them hard enough they are going to burn you at the stake as a witch. That is the unfortunate reality we happen to live in for the moment but I believe it can change, the how and why I'm not so sure of.

[/quote]

AC, I couldn't agree with you more.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Ambassador

I suppose to some extent its your perspective too,when we watch the news
I believe a good portion is meant to put and keep us in the above state of mind.
Fearful....   fearful of each other and our differences .

however When I actually go out and meet and great my neighbors shake hands and talk about whats important . yes I hear the above [Fear} but there is also something else........
and it really doesn't matter what neighborhood or what nationality or Race religion etc etc
[i Live in NYC area, one of the most diverse places on the planet.]

I've worked /volunteered in the worst places with the Worst people[worse than me !:'} ,,,what I've found is
if I stay on the couch and listen to the TV and news, that's the only perspective I'll have
If I read another mans Words or books ,again I get mostly his or her perspective.
get out into the world ,in some small way in _Person_ somewhere have a purpose to
make the change you want in the world,  meet and greet and press the flesh.

I guarantee you will be quite surprised just how much we all want the same things.
regardless of race, color ,nationality  or beliefs.

the real world is NOT on television..

respectfully
Chet

« Last Edit: 2015-01-16, 22:00:55 by Chet K »

Group: Tinkerer

Chet,

You make very good points!

It is truly amazing to discover that the people all over
this World at the lower levels of economic advantage
really want and crave the same basic things.

As a young Seaman in the U.S. Navy exploring the various
ports and countries of Asia many years ago that realization
came to me very quickly.  Yes, even then, we Americans had
been 'brainwashed' to believe that the U.S.A. was exceptional
and that we were 'the best' in all things.  Needless to say, for
me at least, this feeling of 'exceptionalism' vanished as I came
to appreciate and love my brothers and sisters of the Human
Family in those distant lands.  Their way of life was much different
than the typical American way but it was fascinating to experience
as was the character of the peoples in each place.

It was a long while later that I discovered how rotten and corrupted
the society is at the highest levels of government, politics, business,
finance and justice.  What desires and craves to be at the top of the
pyramid with its privileges, power and wealth is truly evil.

For many who are 'locked' in the bubble of the Matrix as they're spoon
fed their daily doses of propaganda and pleasure via the 'system' waking
up and breaking out is a near impossible task.  Those who've come to
depend upon what the system offers as their reality and their joy are
content to be where they are.  Those who've attained some measure of
success in the 'illusion of the American Dream' find it very hard to let go.

Biting the hand of their master (waking up to the lies and deceptions)
is far removed from their list of potential activities.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

The answer is blowin in the wind.

I was doing my yearly google of "Down Wind Faster Than the Wind" articles because there so damn funny and found some responses which seemed reminiscent of some of the responses I see in the forums. For instance....
http://www.skepticblog.org/2010/05/27/sailing-directly-downwind%E2%80%A6-faster-than-the-wind/

Andy Clitheroe says:
June 3, 2010 at 9:48 am
“saying that this is enough to keep the speed of the vehicle above the speed of the wind is akin to saying that the vehicle is capable of driving when there is *no* wind.”

Actually no and to assume such a thing is about as absurd and unscientific as supposing that a free energy device must somehow get something from nothing. Now let's read the quote again until we can see the fantastic leap of faith this supposedly rational person has made. It helps if we break the statement down.

1) saying that this is enough to keep the speed of the vehicle above the speed of the wind
2) saying that the vehicle is capable of driving when there is *no* wind

Now how in the hell could any intelligent person assume a vehicle moving faster than the wind is just like a vehicle capable of moving in no wind?. Ah but we have heard all this before however we must put it into the proper context in which case an analogy may be in order.

Wind -- Faster than the wind must be equivalent to moving in no wind.
Energy-- Extra energy must be equivalent to energy from no energy.

In each case the the critic's mind has taken a blind leap of faith that anything extra they do not understand must come from nothing, why is this?. I mean they claim they know we cannot get something from nothing and yet the moment they see something they obviously do not understand they state it must come from nothing which they know cannot be true. As if to say if I see something I do not understand then it must be due to something I know cannot be true. Uhm... if there only explanation is something they know cannot be true then why would they believe what they are saying?. It would seem to be the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard and they have contradicted everything they say they believe.

I believe this relates to narcissistic personality disorder which has become rampant in society and moreso on the internet and is characterized by self-empowerment through a lack of consideration or empathy for others. Not unlike the statement -- If your not with us then your against us, which is extreme in it's nature as it leaves absolutely no room for doubt as doubt invokes a deeply rooted fear of the unknown. Which is not unlike some of the people here saying no person may make a claim without proof preferably by multiple independent third parties. No you cannot say those words even if they are true and even if you have proof because it may contradict my beliefs and that is unacceptable according to me. In my opinion this is essentially narcissism 101 disguised as logic and reason even if it is quite apparent there is little reasonable about it and it is in fact an extreme viewpoint. It is extreme because it always digresses towards a singular perspective leaving absolutely no room for doubt, It cannot be true unless you prove it to me because the know universe revolves around me, lol.

It boggles the mind how something so completely screwed up could somehow be considered the norm when it is anything but normal in my opinion, how did we get to this strange place?.

AC

Group: Tinkerer

How did we as a World Society get to this very
strange place?

Study the attachments and compare their
advocated plans and techniques to the
events which have taken place in our World
for the past several decades.

We have gotten to this strange place because
it was essential to those who actually control
this Planet.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-12, 02:56:06 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 02:06:35