PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 22:20:28
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Critical Thinking  (Read 49557 times)

@evolvingape

That is actually kind of funny because that picture brings back many fond memories. That picture was my representation of Tesla's ozone patent and at the time we had a group trying to understand Tesla's secrets. Erfinder was the leader and myself and many others followed his lead because he seemed to have it all figured out. We all thought we knew the secret to free energy and success was just around the corner, it was only a matter of days and all would be known. It's funny how days turn into years and as I look back in time I understand we really didn't understand much of anything...such is life.

That was in 2008 and my how times have changed and the forums seem very much more critical of others than they did back then. It's funny that I honestly believed that I would have a free energy device powering my house and my car by now, I was 100% sure of it and yet here we are and 2015 is just around the corner.

Now some may say it was all a pipe dream and I am wasting my time but I see it differently because I have really enjoyed my time spent trying to understand the nature of the universe in which we live. How could something we enjoy doing which could help so many possibly be considered a waste of time, that is absurd.

To be perfectly honest evolvingape your post is comical and transparent because like any good politician you implied many things without actually saying much of anything...haven't you?. You just through out an old picture and an unrelated link then implied a connection between them. So how about you grow up and tell us what's really on your mind because I have seen more than a few of these silly games in the past.

In any case thanks for the link, that was an interesting read. It is a peculiar thing that our government would be so interested in our personal life. It reminds me of an immature peeping tom lurking outside our windows and it is pathetic really as are the one's who may confuse their little perversions with their duty and service to their country. It is a peculiar thing that I feel I am the only responsible adult in the room on so many occasions, moreso when watching the news.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

These sites have all been taken over by Muslim sympathizers and propagandists, the last thing they want is for there to be free energy.  The funding for the Jihad is primarily coming from the sale of oil by Islamic countries, anything that can stop that is being heavily pursued and destroyed as best they can. I for one am tired of wading around in all this propaganda.  Until people wise up on this score they will continue to upset the energy sites. Have fun all. :(

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
@evolvingape

To be perfectly honest evolvingape your post is comical and transparent because like any good politician you implied many things without actually saying much of anything...haven't you?. You just through out an old picture and an unrelated link then implied a connection between them. So how about you grow up and tell us what's really on your mind because I have seen more than a few of these silly games in the past.

AC

Comical and transparent you say eh.. unrelated link you say eh.. Erfinder was the leader eh ?

The link was current breaking news and was entirely related to giantkillers post.. I even quoted gk's post showing the source relation..

Simply threw out an old picture you say.. how so ? when the source has been staring you in the face every. single. time. you read this thread..

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/

'Critical Thinking' you say eh.. ?

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

@evolvingape

'Critical Thinking' you say eh.. ?

No it was ridiculous, I was bitter when thinking about my lack of progress then connected imaginary dots in your post which did not exist and took it out on you. I apologize and it's pretty much a lesson in what not to do in my opinion, it is everything critical thinking should not be.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Room3327
The funding for the Jihad is primarily coming from the sale of oil by Islamic countries, anything that can stop that is being heavily pursued and destroyed as best they can. I for one am tired of wading around in all this propaganda.  Until people wise up on this score they will continue to upset the energy sites. Have fun all.  :(

It isn't about the 'oil' nearly as much as it is the
'petrodollar.'  The worldwide banking industry scam
and the Federal Reserve Banking System scam of the
U.S. will collapse quickly if the petrodollar doesn't
reign supreme.  Any who oppose the phony petrodollar
are dealt with viciously and brutally.  By the 'banksters'
who in reality call the shots.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

@Mudped
Only Islam calls Islam's shots and if you knew anything about Islam you would know that, or are you a lying Islamist which I suspect anyway.  Nobody tells Islam what to do they already have it all spelled out for them, and they tend to play by their book as they are told to by Mo.  If anyone bothered to study Islam they would know what a bunch of BS you put out there. But keep it up you are just making yourself look worse and worse. And yes I have no love for the Banksters either.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Islam historically has been proven to be a
covert extension of Judah-ism.  It was long
ago created by those claiming to be the Tribe
of Judah for the very purpose it serves this day.

Virtually every 'religion' upon the face of the earth
has been corrupted and subverted by those who
claim they are the Tribe of Judah.  They (those who
claim to be of the Tribe of Judah) have made it a
centuries long agenda to infiltrate each of the nations
and to stealthily gain control of the finances and politics
therein.

All wars for more than two centuries have been planned
by and conducted at the behest of those who claim to be
of the Tribe of Judah.  Their history, even as truthfully recorded
by their own scholars, has been one of intrigue, bloodshed,
deception and self-aggrandizement.

Isn't it odd that the 'extreme Islam' of today uses the same sort
of terror tactics which have been such a characteristic strategy of
the State of Israel since its inception?  Peas in a pod.

Critical Thinkers delight in finding Truth.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

@mudped
Sorry but my critical thinking says your full of it.  Islam and Judaism Have never had anything to do with each other, other then the fact that Mohamed early on was buying scripture from the Jews.  He would then go back to his people and relay the scripture, but being illiterate and unable to write them down he would botch the retelling and because of this the Jews laughed at him, for laughing at him he made Jews the most hated enemy of Islam for all time.  So your telling me the most hated people of Islam are are somehow responsible for it?
As I said your full of it!  He also ordered all Muslims to wipe Jews from the face of the planet which they are working on to this very day,  Jews had nothing to do with Islam!
« Last Edit: 2014-11-18, 20:52:02 by Room3327 »

And I am sorry Phong3327 that your alleged
'critical thinking' example is simply echoes of
the deceptions promulgated by none other than
those who claim they are of the Tribe of Judah.

Parrot Speak.  Propaganda.

Surely you are capable of better than that?

Group: Guest
Yes muDped, if we just apply a little reasoning, these people with sand and camels would hardly cause us great harm, so who armed them to the teeth?  Those would be the ones I send to the gallows.

And I am sorry Phong3327 that your alleged
'critical thinking' example is simply echoes of
the deceptions promulgated by none other than
those who claim they are of the Tribe of Judah.

Parrot Speak.  Propaganda.

Surely you are capable of better than that?
Oh wrong am I? Would you like me to start quoting Koran, Sira and Hadith verses, I have never said anything about Islam that is not in their own books.  The things I know about Islam I have gotten right from their own materials and right out of out of their own mouths.  All we need to know about Islam is is clearly said to us by the Jihadists but we refuse to hear them, being PC means more to us.  All we need to know about Islam is clearly written in their books but we don't read them, being MC is more important to us. Critical thinking, anyone here practice it?  Know your enemy apparently doesn't apply to the Western world.  Our government, our media ect. hide the information from us and now we are not even allowed to talk about it in government circles.  So if you really want to know the truth PLEASE read Islamic scripture and get it straight from the source.  It is not me doing the parrot speak and propaganda but if you want to continue this dance keep spreading the BS that you are.

We are living in a very strange time which presents
many challenges to those who would strive to think
critically.

The crimes of those who through violence, brutality
and murder
brought into existence the State of Israel
may be coming back to them.

When one seriously studies the Babylonian Talmud
one discovers writings strikingly similar to those
pointed out by Heya3327 in his prior posting.

It is no coincidence that one set of 'scripture' is nearly
identical to the other 'scripture.'  Signs of a bloodthirsty
people.

We are living in a very strange time which presents
many challenges to those who would strive to think
critically.

The crimes of those who through violence, brutality
and murder
brought into existence the State of Israel
may be coming back to them.

This is pathetic, Muslims have been murdering Jews for almost 1400 years without letup and you want me to believe it just started when Israel became a nation, common muppethead give it some critical thinking.

You can insult me anyway you want and you have plenty of times here at OUR doesn't bother me, call me anything you want.  I know who the true Bigots here are.

Phong=Room (Vietnamese)

Heya=Room (Japanese)

Diversity of Expression, nothing more...

Think Critically!

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Its
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb000307.htm
a long read but will straighten things out.

@room3327
This is pathetic, Muslims have been murdering Jews for almost 1400 years without letup and you want me to believe it just started when Israel became a nation, common muppethead give it some critical thinking.

Personally I prefer to believe I am an individual with a universal conscience thus I am not bound to any given belief in any particular location nor mistakes made in the past by people I do not know. It makes life easy because what "they" believe whoever they may be has no bearing on me because obviously I am not them.

I guess the question is why do we continue to lower our standards and beliefs based on the past when we could elevate ourselves to accept a better future?. Do we really need to drag up the past?, should I consider you as a lesser person because you pooped your pants all the time when you were one year old or that your relatives 100,000 years ago were mostly apes. I think we need to move past the nonsense we see in the past and present and move forward... we must evolve.

Every day every hour turn your pain into Power -- The Script

AC
« Last Edit: 2014-11-19, 18:00:46 by Allcanadian »

@last few posters

Just realize that all the wordly problems you can think of have only one root cause, the Cabal. You can stink in any other direction but ultimately, they always lead back to the top. Get rid of the Cabal and you will have world peace. Does not mean you will be at peace with yourself but ti does get easier when there is no one trying to blow you up or devise other population reducing means. But all this has nothing to do with critical thinking. Only critical blaming.

@all

Here is a "possible" CT question?

Can you have a 120 VAC line split into two lines, so one is regular phase and the other is 180 degree phase shifted. Then take those two lines and connect them to two primaries that share the same core where the two primaries are wound side by side and the center leads are sent to neutral, with hots on each end. Would this produce maximum change in the core since while one side is positive, the other wound be negative and so on? hehehe

wattsup

@room3327
Personally I prefer to believe I am an individual with a universal conscience thus I am not bound to any given belief in any particular location nor mistakes made in the past by people I do not know. It makes life easy because what "they" believe whoever they may be has no bearing on me because obviously I am not them.

I guess the question is why do we continue to lower our standards and beliefs based on the past when we could elevate ourselves to accept a better future?. Do we really need to drag up the past?, should I consider you as a lesser person because you pooped your pants all the time when you were one years old or that your relatives 100,000 years ago were mostly apes. I think we need to move past the nonsense we see in the past and present and move forward... we must evolve.

AC

I like you AC, I like how you think at least most of the time but in this case you like everyone else is avoiding looking at the elephant in the room.  I would have no problem with Islam if they left everyone else alone. What the problem is, none of you understand that Islam is not going to leave you alone.  You need to understand the ideology of Islam which nobody does.
  We are not talking of the past but of today, these people are cutting off heads, machine gunning, blowing up and dismembering thousands of people for an antiquated religion that condones and blesses the murder of non-Muslims.  This is not in the past it is now, they are burning schools, churches,  synagogs,  and anything else that is not Islamic in nature, they are killing anyone who is not Islamic or even not Islamic enough for them.  They burn 100's of people alive inside churches, now not century's ago.
  This stuff is the essence of their religion a true death cult, but you have to know something about Islam to know this and apparently you too know nothing about Islam.  So when are any of you going to find out about Islam when they come to cut off your head.  What the Islamic State is doing in Syria and Iraq is PURE Islam but we are told it has nothing to do with Islam, but they are proceeding according to their book, but you have to know whats in that book to understand that what they do is pure Islam.  I too would like an Ideal world like you are saying but what I am trying to get across here is Islam is not going to allow it, today or ever.
  Do you think this is fun for me battling the propaganda and Muslim supremacists because most people, yourself included, refuse to find out about Islamic ideology.  I tell all of you right now Islam is like no other religion on earth, please check out what I am saying and please don't get mad at the messenger.    

@Room3327
I like you AC, I like how you think at least most of the time but in this case you like everyone else is avoiding looking at the elephant in the room.  I would have no problem with Islam if they left everyone else alone. What the problem is none of you understand that Islam is not going to leave you alone.  You need to understand the ideology of Islam which nobody does.

I would agree to some extent and I have come to understand that there is no reasoning with any group of people who may see another group as inferior to such an extent that they think they are incapable of reason. That is nothing we can ever say or do will be acceptable because in their eyes we are sub-human and delegated to the status of an animal. In which case there is no reasoning, there is no honest debate and something must change at some point because there is no reasoning with any group of people anywhere which are fundamentally unreasonable if not psychotic in their nature.

AC

AC

How are you going to reason with people who don't believe in reason, who in 1400 years have never made a treaty or peace pact that lasted longer then 10 years.This is because Mohammed never made any treaty that he stuck to for more then 10 years.  So even if you make a peace pact with them, in 10 years or less they, when they feel strong enough, will break it.  They are actually against reason, just like they are against freedom, again you have to know something about Islam to know this stuff.

An honest debate will never happen with Islam but you have to understand their Ideology to know that.  And yes Islam is totally psychotic.

So I guess what I am saying is many of you try to tell me what Islam is like and all about, but you don't know the first thing about Islam.  How can I talk on a peer level with any of you who don't know what you are talking about, and try and tell me what the score is.

It's  like talking physics with monkeys.

Quote from: AllCanadian
I would agree to some extent and I have come to understand that there is no reasoning with any group of people who may see another group as inferior to such an extent that they think they are incapable of reason. That is nothing we can ever say or do will be acceptable because in their eyes we are sub-human and delegated to the status of an animal. In which case there is no reasoning, there is no honest debate and something must change at some point because there is no reasoning with any group of people anywhere which are fundamentally unreasonable if not psychotic in their nature.

Again, you've said it well AC.  What you've just described,
either wittingly or unwittingly, applies precisely to radical
Islam and equally to radical Judah-ism.  The two 'religions'
share numerous ideologies in their writings.  So much so
that rabbinical scholars acknowledge that Islam has its
roots in Judah-ism.

What we see taking place upon the World Stage presently
is the culmination of centuries of planning, manipulations
and massive deceptions.  As was foretold in the prophecies;
prior to the end of the present age or system of the World
things are going to get really crazy.  The Synagogue of Satan
in all of its manifestations, including radical Islam and sadly,
modern Christendom, is/are doing all that they can to institute
the coming New World Order.  The craziness hasn't yet reached
its peak.

Wading through all of the lying propaganda disseminated by
'the West' makes Critical Thinking a very, very difficult chore.

Understanding the State of Israel and all that it represents;
its origins, its present ambitions, with particular attention
to those who support and promote it, will make very clear
the role that it plays in what is yet to come.  The peoples of
the world are gradually waking up to the deceptive powers
of Judah-ism and the State of Israel.  Except in North America
for the time being.

Again, you've said it well AC.  What you've just described,
either wittingly or unwittingly, applies precisely to radical
Islam and equally to radical Judah-ism.  The two 'religions'
share numerous ideologies in their writings.  So much so
that rabbinical scholars acknowledge that Islam has its
roots in Judah-ism.

What we see taking place upon the World Stage presently
is the culmination of centuries of planning, manipulations
and massive deceptions.  As was foretold in the prophecies;
prior to the end of the present age or system of the World
things are going to get really crazy.  The Synagogue of Satan
in all of its manifestations, including radical Islam and sadly,
modern Christendom, is/are doing all that they can to institute
the coming New World Order.  The craziness hasn't yet reached
its peak.

Wading through all of the lying propaganda disseminated by
'the West' makes Critical Thinking a very, very difficult chore.

Understanding the State of Israel and all that it represents;
its origins, its present ambitions, with particular attention
to those who support and promote it, will make very clear
the role that it plays in what is yet to come.  The peoples of
the world are gradually waking up to the deceptive powers
of Judah-ism and the State of Israel.  Except in North America
for the time being.

All I can say is what a crock! You don't fool me, you may have the others here fooled but I know what you are and what you are doing.  If no one here besides me thinks that this is a crock of __it you have certainly accomplished your mission quite well.

Quote from: Chadar3327
...but in this case you like everyone else is avoiding looking at the elephant in the room.  I would have no problem with Islam if they left everyone else alone. What the problem is, none of you understand that Islam is not going to leave you alone.  You need to understand the ideology of Islam which nobody does.
  We are not talking of the past but of today, these people are cutting off heads, machine gunning, blowing up and dismembering thousands of people for an antiquated religion that condones and blesses the murder of non-Muslims.  This is not in the past it is now, they are burning schools, churches,  synagogs,  and anything else that is not Islamic in nature, they are killing anyone who is not Islamic or even not Islamic enough for them.  They burn 100's of people alive inside churches, now not century's ago.

Chadar,

you do occasionally make some good points and express
commendable thoughts.  However, your perception of the
'elephant in the room' is incomplete.  In reality, the 'elephant'
you speak of is a family of elephants;  Zionism and its offspring.

In due time you will, as will all of the people, see how you've been
deceived.  If you dare to examine the Whole Truth that is...

Interesting thoughts about the 'leaders' of the West.

What do they have in common?  They are 'friends of Israel'
and do its bidding.  They have fallen victim to those who
practice the 'love of money.'

Doesn't matter what I say you are going to come back with 'it's the Jews, it's Zionism, it's America'  but the only people I see acting like savages are Muslims.  I don't see Christians or Jews acting like savages,  Israel bends over backwards to avoid civilian casualties when provoked into fighting.  Islam cuts off heads, and much worse, I don't care who started it, but it must be ended, and I think most would agree with this.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-20, 06:10:48 by Room3327 »

Personally I think all the arguments made here are flawed on almost every level as the rule of law states if you watch one man kill another without justification and do nothing you are just as guilty throught complicity.

Now we have over two million innocent civilians, women and children, dead in Afganistan and Iraq and it is a known fact, who exactly do you think is responsible?.

Personally I think it's ridiculous that everyone in all of these conflicts are running around with blood on their hands as they claim no responsibility or involvment. It is pathetic and while they may look civilized we can be sure they are little more than savages at heart because we are not judged on what we say but what we do.

AC

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 22:20:28