PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 06:43:27
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Author Topic: Partnered Output Coils  (Read 362863 times)
Group: Guest
@Itsu,

Ok  using an IRFP260N MOSFET driven by a UCC37321 MOSFET driver driven by my FG.
10V on the Drain of the MOSFET, 12V from a separate PS for the MOSFET driver.

Video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXb4yEEiWA&feature=youtu.be

At the lowest frequencies (40Hz), there is a spiky signal of about 2Vpp on the load resistor across the partner coils.

Regards Itsu

Nice Work!

Can you put a Current probe on your output to sense Resistor Current please.

Then if you compare the Input Voltage and Current against the Output V and I.

You can get rid of the spike via normal methods, but I like to feed the spike back into the Partnered output Coil in this configuration.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:29:12 by EMJunkie »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

@Itsu,

Nice Work!

Can you put a Current probe on your output to sense Resistor Current please.

Then if you compare the Input Voltage and Current against the Output V and I.

You can get rid of the spike via normal methods, but I like to feed the spike back into the Partnered output Coil in this configuration.

Kind Regards

Chris Sykes - hyiq.org
   To Reach New Horizons!
-------------------------------

Chris,   not sure you are gonna like this, but there could be a measurement problem in the input as i had to measure the voltage compared to ground, not only across the input coil.

I measured first only the output, then only the input to avoid ground loops (using 1 scope).

See the first drawing for the input scope points;  voltage across the top of the input coil compared to ground, so including the MOSFET.
If measuring across the input coil only i would kind of short out the MOSFET due to the FG return lead which is also grounded.

2e picture is the input screenshot, as the current controller was set to 1A/div. the current and the power should be taken times 100, see the red squared boxes

3th picture is the screenshot of the output voltage / current across the 10 Ohm resistor.     Current controller was set to 100mA/div. so current and power needs to be taken x10 as seen in the red squared boxes again.

So input = 1.7W,  output 4.9mW.

Still some way to go.

Regards Itsu

and how much current does your Tek current-probe* show on a connection between the Owon's BNC shield, your signal generator and one of the Owons' power lugs ?

Code: [Select]
                  ----------CSR---------
                   |                    |
 AC Signal Generator                    Owon's BNC Shield
                   |
                   |
                   -----------------------------------------Owon's power lug

* or your Tek scope across a 10Ω CSR

Sorry,   that does not compute with me.  With AC Signal Generator you mean the Rigol?  And if so, where to connect, also a BNC shield?

Regards Itsu

Buy me some coffee
Conrad at OU had some interesting results yesterday O0

Quote:  I did again the test of the coil with both parts of the secondary (H2 + H3) connected in parallel with R2. The resistor R1 (input) should be in the right place this time:

10 Vpp sine wave from function generator, 2 khZ

Vh = 3.04 V
Vt = 3.28 V
Vr = 3.28 - 3.04 = 0.24 V
I = 0.24 / 100 = 0.0024
Ɵ = 17°
Watt through the primary H1 (input) = 0.0024 * 0.24 * cos(17°) = 0.55 mW
V0 = 0.38
Io = 0.38 / 100 = 0.0038
Watt through R2 (output) = 0.38 * 0.0038 = 1.4 mW

Result: input of 0.55 mW through primary H1 results in an output from the partnered secondary (H2 + H3) through R2 of 1.4  mW.

As you might have noticed, it seems to be an OU result. This stems from the rather high Voltage over the primary of 3.04 Volt. This means that the primary H1 has a much higher resistance (impedance) than the 100 Ohm shunt R1.

The Voltage (RMS) over (R1 + H1) is 3.28 Volt, which means that the Voltage drop over the shunt has become very small i.e. 0.24 Volt, indicating that very little current is running from the function generator into the primary circuit.

In the "normal transformer" situation, the current through the primary circuit is about 10 times higher, due to the very low resistance (impedance) of the primary. The resistance of the 100 Ohm shunt R1 is much higher than the resistance (impedance) of the coil H1 in the "normal transformer situation" (see here http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg436051/#msg436051 ).

I do not understand the measurement, there probably is a measuring error which I can not identify at the moment.

More tests are needed, please do not get excited. I am not an expert and the chance is very high that I made a stupid error.

Would be great if someone else (may be TinselKoala) could make a similar replication. I will switch to the audio amplifier to get a higher input, but it will take time, my free time is limited in the next week.

As I recall, EMJunkie was writing about very little current through the Primary if the secondary is in a bucking configuration. And my last measurements (checked and rechecked) show exactly that. The error is not in my numbers, it must be in the measurement set up.

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Professor

Sorry,   that does not compute with me.  With AC Signal Generator you mean the Rigol?  And if so, where to connect, also a BNC shield?

Yes, AC Signal Generator can be your Rigol DG4xxx.
I tried to write/draw the BNC sockets on the SG and Owon scope this time:
SG's BNC shield to Owon's BNC Shield (through a CSR)
SG's BNC center hole to Owon's power lug.
Owon's BNC center hole not connected.

---------CSR--------
                     |                    |
 AC Signal Generator Ө--                 -Ө  Owon's BNC Shield
                        |
                        |
                         -------------------------------------- Owon's power lug

@Itsu,

Chris,   not sure you are gonna like this, but there could be a measurement problem in the input as i had to measure the voltage compared to ground, not only across the input coil.

I measured first only the output, then only the input to avoid ground loops (using 1 scope).

See the first drawing for the input scope points;  voltage across the top of the input coil compared to ground, so including the MOSFET.
If measuring across the input coil only i would kind of short out the MOSFET due to the FG return lead which is also grounded.

2e picture is the input screenshot, as the current controller was set to 1A/div. the current and the power should be taken times 100, see the red squared boxes

3th picture is the screenshot of the output voltage / current across the 10 Ohm resistor.     Current controller was set to 100mA/div. so current and power needs to be taken x10 as seen in the red squared boxes again.

So input = 1.7W,  output 4.9mW.

Still some way to go.

Regards Itsu

For the moment, please don't worry about the measurements. I will explain more on this later on.

I can see what's going on here. The Input is being Choked off! This is an excellent example on how the Partnered Output Coils can actually fight against the input. Not work with the input.

As for an explanation of why this is I can only think of two reasons, Wiring issue and Winding Issue combined or just a wiring issue.

I am happy you has the same time base in both pics! Made it easier.

In the Pic attached (Itsu Scope 1), you can see the Power Input from the picture (Itsu Scope 2) over laid on the Red Trace, with a Yellow Rectangle around the Over Laid trace.

So you're getting a Choking off of the Coils as your Input switched on and then after switch off you get the spike showing. Does this make sense?

So what's going on here is the Bucking Coils are Choking off the Action!

You need to diagram your Coils and Wiring and Mark it as so. Then we can look at it and see what's going on.

I have attached a Close Up of some of my Coils. I hope this helps some!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:29:32 by EMJunkie »

@ALL

Itsu has done some excellent work! He has shown how the issue of Choking off the Input can be so easy to do and yet so hard to think about and come at from a new perspective!

This is not easy to think about, its hard to come at with fresh eyes as there is no real guidance that is well known!

I am going to share a little secret that I use and when you hear it you will see things from a new angle and it may open some doors for you!

[youtube]iUy_9jDKDvo[/youtube]

IMPORTANT: The same rules apply here, as apply to using two standard Wound Coils, one flipped over to the other!

I hope this helps!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:29:49 by EMJunkie »

@Tinman,

Conrad at OU had some interesting results yesterday O0

Quote:  I did again the test of the coil with both parts of the secondary (H2 + H3) connected in parallel with R2. The resistor R1 (input) should be in the right place this time:

10 Vpp sine wave from function generator, 2 khZ

Vh = 3.04 V
Vt = 3.28 V
Vr = 3.28 - 3.04 = 0.24 V
I = 0.24 / 100 = 0.0024
Ɵ = 17°
Watt through the primary H1 (input) = 0.0024 * 0.24 * cos(17°) = 0.55 mW
V0 = 0.38
Io = 0.38 / 100 = 0.0038
Watt through R2 (output) = 0.38 * 0.0038 = 1.4 mW

Result: input of 0.55 mW through primary H1 results in an output from the partnered secondary (H2 + H3) through R2 of 1.4  mW.

As you might have noticed, it seems to be an OU result. This stems from the rather high Voltage over the primary of 3.04 Volt. This means that the primary H1 has a much higher resistance (impedance) than the 100 Ohm shunt R1.

The Voltage (RMS) over (R1 + H1) is 3.28 Volt, which means that the Voltage drop over the shunt has become very small i.e. 0.24 Volt, indicating that very little current is running from the function generator into the primary circuit.

In the "normal transformer" situation, the current through the primary circuit is about 10 times higher, due to the very low resistance (impedance) of the primary. The resistance of the 100 Ohm shunt R1 is much higher than the resistance (impedance) of the coil H1 in the "normal transformer situation" (see here http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg436051/#msg436051 ).

I do not understand the measurement, there probably is a measuring error which I can not identify at the moment.

More tests are needed, please do not get excited. I am not an expert and the chance is very high that I made a stupid error.

Would be great if someone else (may be TinselKoala) could make a similar replication. I will switch to the audio amplifier to get a higher input, but it will take time, my free time is limited in the next week.

As I recall, EMJunkie was writing about very little current through the Primary if the secondary is in a bucking configuration. And my last measurements (checked and rechecked) show exactly that. The error is not in my numbers, it must be in the measurement set up.

Very nice work!!!

First, we should see losses, so a COP below 1 should conventionally be seen! Around 80 - 90 Percent Efficiency for most Transformers, some a little higher. So you could say, anything over 90 Percent is out of the Norm!

Agreed, lets not get hopes up and certainly we do not wish to give the idea that every device that is one's first build will go OU because it will not! Not unless every single detail is followed to the letter!  :)

Only patience and understanding can make this work properly! Like I have said, even I get it wrong even now, after 5 years of experimenting on this.

Nice work Tinman!!! Well Done!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:30:03 by EMJunkie »

Group: Ambassador

Chris
That is Conrad's work from your thread at OU.com [today]
Conrad has done a tremendous amount of quality work over there
 in your thread and on this project.
some of it here
http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/660/#.VM2QkWd0xkg

TinMan placed it here for review.  O0

Chet

@Chet and All,

Chris
That is Conrad's work from your thread at OU.com [today]
Conrad has done a tremendous amount of quality work over there
 in your thread and on this project.
some of it here
http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/660/#.VM2QkWd0xkg

TinMan placed it here for review.  O0

Chet

Yep, I feel like a Goose again  :-[

Thus the "Quote:  " remark  C.C

I did have a quick read over there and saw a similar post that did not show OU so I "assumed" that this work was Tinman's

Apologies, Thanks Tinman for posting and well done to Conrad! He is doing excellent work!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:30:20 by EMJunkie »

No Problem Chris

here is Conrad's update

Input 6.9 MW
output 1.4 MW   see below  **  correction Thanks To Picowatt   O0

Conrad
Quote.

Picowatt is right, I made a stupid error and used the wrong Voltage for calculating power dissipation in the primary coil H1.

Here is the correct calculation:

Vh = 3.04 V
Vt = 3.28 V
Vr = Vt - Vh = 3.28 - 3.04 = 0.24 V
I = Vr / R1 = 0.24 / 100 = 0.0024
Ɵ = 17°

Watt through the primary H1 (input) = I * Vh * cos(Ɵ) = 0.0024 * 3.04 * cos(17°) = 6.9 mW  (which of course shows that there is no OU, because the output is 1.4 mW)

An other clarification: the Voltages Vh, Vr and Vo are indeed true RMS as calculated by my scope. (I did not do the calculation Vpp * 0.7)

Why did I connect the probes and the resistors R1 and R2 as depicted in the diagram?

Because that resolves the "GND connection" issue between function generator and scope! Remember that my function generator and my scope have a ground connection via the "mains GND" (220 V wall socket). Both scope probes and the output of the function generator have the same GND as indicated by the blue line in the drawing,
as shown here:

http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg436056/#msg436056 (which does not show OU, because I confused Vh wit Vr in the "power in" calculation, Vh and Vr are shown correctly in the drawing).

Thank you all for thinking about my measurement and my calculations. Together we can find the truth. Unfortunately I do not have much spare tim in the coming days, but I intend to do more tests.

My error shows again how important it is to make all measurements and calculations openly available. Only in this way a review by others possible. An error is quickly made when tired and after many measurements numbers are easily confused. And measurements are often much more involved than anticipated (e.g. the ground connection problem). In general, one can easily use a scope in the wrong way. The GND of a scope probe can not be put everywhere in a circuit, its placement has to be carefully chosen, and especially if two scope probes are used (their GND is the same).

Greetings, Conrad
« Last Edit: 2015-02-01, 09:44:25 by Chet K »

@Chet,

Yes I saw that.

Its not going to work with the Circuit he shows:

No connection to the second Partnered Output Coil. H3 is not connected!

Also his phase angle does not seem right, 17 degrees is not enough, he's not at resonance.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:30:38 by EMJunkie »

Guys some phrases taken from

Daniel McFarland Cook, of Mansfield Ohio
IMPROVEMENT IN INDUCTION-COILS
Electro-Magnetic Battery

....In the use of simple helices, or two coils only, any size wire may be used, only so that the insulation is effectual and the quantity of wires is sufficient. The longer and the larger the wire or coil the more powerful the result, one thousand or more feet being preferable. The poles of the two helices being connected the action is the same as in the compound helices, there being but four currents developed, two initial and two terminal currents, the latter flowing constantly in the same direction – in effect there being but one current in the same direction.

.....The mode of producing or starting the action in the helices consists in the use of a steel or electromagnet, or a helix, around one of the helices, and causing a secondary current in the enclosed helix by means of a battery current in the outer one; the action then in either the simple or compound helices increases in quantity to the maximum capacity of the wires to conduct with the existing tension of the current. If, now, the circuit is broken the current instantly ceases, and can only be restored by the same means that it was first produced; hence to allow the use of the main circuit for common purposes I introduce a rheostat or resistance of any kind into the circuit, so that a small portion of the current only will flow along the resistance, by which means the action in the helices is feebly maintained when the main circuit is broken, and instantly restored when it is closed to its full force.

.....For the purpose of preventing the heating of the helices caused by the intensity of the action, and to prevent circulation of the initial secondary currents in the main circuit, a rheostat of any convenient form may be made to constitute a part of the main circuit D. The alternate changes of the iron cores or magnets may be used for producing electro-magnetic motion, or motion to a wheel of any suitable device.

In addition, to secure a continues current flow between the oppose coils, the one has to have more or less resistance than the other. That means that the system will work only if we have a difference in turns or in thickness. This also taken from the above patent. What is your opinion on this Chris?

Thanks

Group: Professor

Right, now listen up!!  I have just done a FEMM simulation for Itsu's large ferrite rod 200 mm long by 20mm diameter.  I have assumed the ferrite to be like 3F4 with a mu of 900 and a velocity of propagation of 3.88x108m/S.  I have placed on this core two coils each of 100 turns of 1 mm magnet wire, that is 10 layers of 10 turns per layer.  The coils are 10 mm in length and extend out 10 mm from the core surface.  The gap between the cores is 60 mm so their mean separation (center to center) is 70 mm.  That represents a time delay from one coil to the other of 18nS.  My simulation tells me the inductance of each coil is 541uH and the mutual inductance is 183uH.  Thus the coils connected in series opposing should give 715uH and FEMM confirms this when I set that up (see image).  Now using that mutual inductance figure and the equation for induced negative R in my paper R=-omegaL12sin(phi) where phi is the phase delay I get the following results.

frequency   omega   phase   Neg R
1.00E+03   6.28E+03   1.13E-04   2.61E-04
1.00E+04   6.28E+04   1.13E-03   2.61E-02
1.00E+05   6.28E+05   1.13E-02   2.61E+00
1.00E+06   6.28E+06   1.13E-01   2.61E+02
1.00E+07   6.28E+07   1.13E+00   2.09E+04

Considering the coils have a DCR of only 0.176 Ohms this suggests that we should get self oscillation at 100kHz.  I can't believe it is that easy.  Of course the AC resistance of the coils will be higher and I have not taken account of core losses.  Also there could be reflections from the ends of the core coming into play.  But the gap is not optimised, I just used 60 mm as a starting point.  I think this does illustrate the potential this approach has for getting OU.

OK I have included the core loss data and I get the result shown in the chart here.  Remember this is for 3F4 ferrite which is a high frequency material so this is only for guidance.  The  mu of the 3F4 material rolls off above 4MHz while at the same time losses are rising, so there seems to be a particular frequency around that roll off point where the induced negative R is maximum.  Above that frequency the core losses exceed the OU anomaly and the apparent resistance goes positive again.  For other materials that optimum frequency will be lower.  So those searching for this elusive effect have  to play with not only coil separation but also the frequency.  If you have the mu v. frequency characteristics of your core material then you need to work around the roll-off point.

Smudge

Nice job smudge! Thanks a lot!

Guys also check this out. Is what i extracted from Cook's explanation.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-01, 12:02:20 by Jeg »

@ALL,

Seems OU.com have come scavenging for data! Hahaha gotta laugh  ;)

It also seems that a good 99% of them have not read the Data I have provided or Watched the Videos I have provided! They have it all wrong!

E.G: Not all power is consumed as heat, more is returned to the source, thus the term "Choke", reducing Current, than is consumed as heat especially with Inductors. Power can be, and is recycled! For Example: LC Resonance, the Capacitor and or the Inductor do not Consume all of the Power and convert it to heat as much as they recycle it! This is Resonance! This way of thinking is Non-Sense and is just out right wrong. An inductor is a Passive component and "Some" heat is radiated.

Their Fantastic Measurement Hero's over there, are, well "confused" at the figures. Picowatt is the only one on the ball, but he's not experimenting! Maybe they should think about removing some of the Human Error Issues and simplify it a bit? Or just admit defeat, they just cant do it without me!

Maybe I should hold back for a while and let them sweat?  :D

We are on track here and some reps here are way beyond the guys over at ou.com!

For Everyone: Asymmetric Fields! Next to no Pushing, but at the same time opposition, allowing a force to Attract another Force. An addition to Newtons Third Law! How could this possibly work? Does a Magnetic Field extend past the Repulsive Force of another? Where is it that interaction of Fields are Really Occurring?

@Jeg - Yes good read and good to know about that info. Even if it did not work. It sparks Mindset!

@Smudge - Nice Work again! Thanks. Did you see my post asking about Frequency?

P.S - Stefan from ou.com asked this via YouTube: "Hmm, why does the electric field add up ? cause you just put the 2 coils in series ? WHat happens now if you energize the coils ? Do they just move out to the ends of the core and repell each other on the core ??"

Can anyone here answer these comments?
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:30:58 by EMJunkie »

Buy me some coffee
Guys some phrases taken from

Daniel McFarland Cook, of Mansfield Ohio
IMPROVEMENT IN INDUCTION-COILS
Electro-Magnetic Battery

....In the use of simple helices, or two coils only, any size wire may be used, only so that the insulation is effectual and the quantity of wires is sufficient. The longer and the larger the wire or coil the more powerful the result, one thousand or more feet being preferable. The poles of the two helices being connected the action is the same as in the compound helices, there being but four currents developed, two initial and two terminal currents, the latter flowing constantly in the same direction – in effect there being but one current in the same direction.

.....The mode of producing or starting the action in the helices consists in the use of a steel or electromagnet, or a helix, around one of the helices, and causing a secondary current in the enclosed helix by means of a battery current in the outer one; the action then in either the simple or compound helices increases in quantity to the maximum capacity of the wires to conduct with the existing tension of the current. If, now, the circuit is broken the current instantly ceases, and can only be restored by the same means that it was first produced; hence to allow the use of the main circuit for common purposes I introduce a rheostat or resistance of any kind into the circuit, so that a small portion of the current only will flow along the resistance, by which means the action in the helices is feebly maintained when the main circuit is broken, and instantly restored when it is closed to its full force.

.....For the purpose of preventing the heating of the helices caused by the intensity of the action, and to prevent circulation of the initial secondary currents in the main circuit, a rheostat of any convenient form may be made to constitute a part of the main circuit D. The alternate changes of the iron cores or magnets may be used for producing electro-magnetic motion, or motion to a wheel of any suitable device.
Some 1870 electro speak clarification:  Terminal secondary:-   Spike on collapse after opening the initial current input circuit.
Initial secondary: Initial current flowing through the coil when the circuit is closed.
primary current:  the battery itself.
The principle is that the collapsing spike is at a higher potential than the initial potential.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

@ALL,

I am going to ask you to start thinking about something. Its very Intuitive once the thinking has begun.

Many will have seen something like this video:

[youtube]XpVhgd16mtg[/youtube]

The forces at play here are fairly obvious. Or are they?

Imagine the Can as a Core Material, higher the Current in the Coil the more the Forces involved!

Imagine these forces in Our Partnered Output Coils! Each Coil exerting its own Force!

Imagine our Core material again, three forces each exerting their little bits of Force! Once you have the correct configuration, you get something like this: 1-1+1 = 1

[youtube]Z-V1z2TdQJA[/youtube]

What's the significance here? We started with 1, 1 was subtracted, then 1 was added and we ended up with 1 again - How? A small amount of losses would yeild less than 1, but we already know that greater than 1 can be possible.

We have a propagating EM Wave in the direction of the Arrows, just for argument sake. The A Vector Potential moves and grows in intensity with the Wave Propagation! Right Hand Rule applied to the Core!

We know already that a Dead Short condition can exist on the Core with some Configurations of Coils! How can we circumvent this Dead Short Condition and at the same time do work in the Form of a Magnetic Field Interaction to Assist the operation of the Input EM Wave Propagation? How is it that Two Coils can work together to assist in this EM Wave Propagation?

[youtube]iJsVSMQqCOM[/youtube]

Should I send Stefan this Link: Here?
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:31:13 by EMJunkie »

Chris
in post number 236 ,  referencing Conrad's replication at OU.com  you state
"its not going to work with the circuit he showed [used]"
end quote

For clarity This is not your circuit ? or is being used inappropriately for the intended goal   [for those that are not building here,  that may be unaware ??

[ post 714 at OU.com]

http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg436184/#new

respectfully

Chet

@Chet

Chris
in post number 236 ,  referencing Conrad's replication at OU.com  you state
"its not going to work with the circuit he showed [used]"
end quote

For clarity This is not your circuit [for those that are not building here,  they may be unaware ??

[ post 714 at OU.com]

http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg436184/#new

respectfully

Chet

I don't understand what it is you're asking for Chet, can you explain please!

The post here: My Post - shows the circuit that I was referencing that Conrad used. Its incomplete and not optimised.

I don't understand why you're trying to help them out, they treat people very badly and don't deserve any help! People here deserve Help!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:31:33 by EMJunkie »

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
How about this then ??

http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg436183/#msg436183

LET BATTLE COMMENCE !!  :)

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Yes, AC Signal Generator can be your Rigol DG4xxx.
I tried to write/draw the BNC sockets on the SG and Owon scope this time:
SG's BNC shield to Owon's BNC Shield (through a CSR)
SG's BNC center hole to Owon's power lug.
Owon's BNC center hole not connected.

---------CSR--------
                     |                    |
 AC Signal Generator Ө--                 -Ө  Owon's BNC Shield
                        |
                        |
                         -------------------------------------- Owon's power lug

Ok,   i got you,     neither the 10 Ohm csr or the current probe picks up any current this way.

Regards itsu

Chris
there are many who follow all the forums [3],and some clarity would be good.
I know that at OU.Com replicators have read ALL your info prior to pulling out the tools
and telling the wife that their going to be busy for a while .......

I don't see them and us I see replicators that need help ,  they are spending a little money and alot of time and effort to do the best job they can.

It seemed to me your post said the schematic was wrong ,if this is true please say so.

For every replicator on the page there are usually a dozen more off the page.

if Conrad has this wrong perhaps dozens of others also do?

respectfully

Chet

@Grum,

How about this then ??

http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg436183/#msg436183

LET BATTLE COMMENCE !!  :)

Cheers Grum.

Youre Right, we should go Dark!

Operation Ignorem underway! - Hahaha  ;)
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:31:55 by EMJunkie »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 06:43:27