PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 22:19:41
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 262326 times)

Chet
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

I'm very optimistic about the new year.

This populism nonsense is slowly dying out, Covid has also changed many peoples priorities away from blind consumerism/wealth towards family and friends. The push towards a green economy and alternative energy ie. free energy is also ramping up. Yes it has been a rough year but it also gives us a greater appreciation for what we have and our quality of life.

Sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are until it's put in jeopardy by external forces. We take a lot for granted as we continue to push forward and a little reflection on our priorities is never a bad thing. I'm pumped about where free energy is going this year and this may be our year.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Merry xmas to all  O0
And a safe and happy new year.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Chet
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

I'm very optimistic about the new year.

I second that

Feliz fiestas

Saludos

Mike 8)I

This populism nonsense is slowly dying out, Covid has also changed many peoples priorities away from blind consumerism/wealth towards family and friends. The push towards a green economy and alternative energy ie. free energy is also ramping up. Yes it has been a rough year but it also gives us a greater appreciation for what we have and our quality of life.

Sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are until it's put in jeopardy by external forces. We take a lot for granted as we continue to push forward and a little reflection on our priorities is never a bad thing. I'm pumped about where free energy is going this year and this may be our year.

Regards
AC

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: AC
Covid has also changed many peoples priorities...]

If by "Covid" you mean the Covid Response Action Plan devised by CDC, NIH, WHO and WEF then I agree.

The Draconian, Tryannical, Fear-Driven Responses World-wide have been very destructive.  The Enforced
Measures have destroyed Economies and Businesses beyond recognition and have increased the numbers
of Homeless People by hundreds of thousands.

Yes, Priorities have indeed Changed!

EVIL is coming out into the OPEN to show us all who it is with the Brutality that it loves to inflict.

Evil is not yet finished.  There is more Turmoil and Tribulation to come.

But the Forces of Good and Truth shall indeed prevail when EVIL is fully exposed before being  brought down.

« Last Edit: 2020-12-27, 04:42:08 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Centraflow
Hope all goes well with your new projects and I have quite a few planned as well in the new year.

This is the most optimistic I have been in many years about free energy and everything seems to be coming together. I was looking at your work again and I have to say that's an absolutely brilliant concept I had never considered. I'm presently moving in a different direction and plan on building a solid state variation on the Hubbard device for a whole house generator this year.

It's been a long haul but were almost there and I think were going to nail this. This may be our year when everything comes together, let's getter done.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Centraflow
Hope all goes well with your new projects and I have quite a few planned as well in the new year.

This is the most optimistic I have been in many years about free energy and everything seems to be coming together. I was looking at your work again and I have to say that's an absolutely brilliant concept I had never considered. I'm presently moving in a different direction and plan on building a solid state variation on the Hubbard device for a whole house generator this year.

It's been a long haul but were almost there and I think were going to nail this. This may be our year when everything comes together, let's getter done.

Regards
AC

Thank you, AC.

I am hoping so, good luck with your projects

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Been a ruff year

Hopefully a better one to all

Happy holidays
thanks grum. Wtf is that Chet?

Group: Ambassador

Jim
Baby owl sleeping....
Their head size compared to body... hard to hold the head up until full grown and they sort it out...

So .....Sans the unique sleeping posture  :o

« Last Edit: 2020-12-28, 01:12:09 by Chet K »

A Baby Owl!

That is nice to know. :)

I thought it might be Buzz Lightyear on his tummy... :-\

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

A Baby Owl!

That is nice to know. :)

I thought it might be Buzz Lightyear on his tummy... :-\

I thought it was an intruder who Chet had pumped full of lead with the standard assault rifle that is seen as essential equipment these days.

Looks like someone had a good night and snuck into the liquor cabinet while Chet was sleeping, he was a naughty little owl.
« Last Edit: 2020-12-28, 17:14:55 by Allcanadian »

Well
Some have had a harder time than others
This last year

A bit upset to say the least ( stomping mad it seems
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQKo_jurEY

How weird. Looks like it has cat legs.

Yes the thighs grow large from marching....

(Can’t believe I just wrote that out loud ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQKo_jurEY

Chet
My wife does that sometimes, marching as you call it... that's a sign for me to go to the shop to do some electronics work at the bench, lol.

Tomorrow I clean my benches ....

And have invited my Grandchildren over to help .. I’m told there are new things to
Learn ..and teach .... and perhaps new ways to look at our sea of energy ?

To “ see” As a window ..... into our world ?

What makes tings ....” do what they do “... and how to apply that knowledge
To our favor?

And stop the insane methods and burdens we have employed to sustain ourselves...which destroy this place we call home !

Whilst we swim in a sea of perpetual energy ... seemingly ignorant of what that should really mean....
//////——///—-

As they say down under.... “wakey wakey “!!

I’m definitely looking forward to that awakening !!

With an unbridled passion!!

Tomorrow I clean my benches ....

And have invited my Grandchildren over to help .. I’m told there are new things to
Learn ..and teach .... and perhaps new ways to look at our sea of energy ?

To our favor?

And stop the insane methods and burdens we have employed to sustain ourselves...which destroy this place we call home !

Whilst we swim in a sea of perpetual energy ... seemingly ignorant of what that should really mean....
//////——///—-

As they say down under.... “wakey wakey “!!

I’m definitely looking forward to that awakening !!

With an unbridled passion!!
Great to hear Chet. There are so many things to explore right now. I cleaned the benches last week. I’ll have the grandkids over in a couple of weeks. Got a few projects ready to make them ask questions...

He’s back and woke me up this morning . Got a better angle this time.

Chet

To our favor?

Studying other FE inventors and research helped but it didn't necessarily get me to free energy. It was embracing the fact that energy is everywhere in everything in nature. A more holistic view removed from societies beliefs and more in tune with nature. So when I sat down at the bench I didn't ask what other men would do, I asked how would nature solve this problem, what is energy and how does nature move energy?.

The reason most cannot solve this problem is because they follow the thoughts of other men not the natural world. So I clear my head and look at everything as a child might, as if I knew nothing of science. A new perspective is required to build new technology.

Think about it, in reality a free energy device is just some coils of wire and switches sitting on your bench. To most there is nothing present which would give any indication it could do anything remarkable. That is, until we understand it's not what we see but a process to transform the field of energy the device is already immersed in. We could think of a free energy device like a large piece of fabric on the floor which means nothing in itself. It is only when we capture the wind that it becomes a sail which could do tangible work. Thus the fabric is only half of the equation and nature the other half in order to perform work.

This why most only see some coils of wire and switches while others see unlimited possibilities.

Regards
AC

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Hi there Have you ever seen in side any of the Moray devices ? there isn't much in them a few coils and a couple of variable capacitors
and a valve possibly a cold cathode diode was all I was shown possibly on the input side.

In that case logic would presume the energy was coming from the out side, a rotating nutron star or something like the wood pecker
man made device remember in those days America had devices for bringing down interplanetary visitors vehicles and of course radar
and the you have the earths magnetic field and the sun bombarding it with magnetic radiation could any of those possibilities create
a beat frequency or indeed some other magnetic frequency that could be picked up and used ?

AG

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Hi there Have you ever seen in side any of the Moray devices ? there isn't much in them a few coils and a couple of variable capacitors
and a valve possibly a cold cathode diode was all I was shown possibly on the input side.

In that case logic would presume the energy was coming from the out side, a rotating nutron star or something like the wood pecker
man made device remember in those days America had devices for bringing down interplanetary visitors vehicles and of course radar
and the you have the earths magnetic field and the sun bombarding it with magnetic radiation could any of those possibilities create
a beat frequency or indeed some other magnetic frequency that could be picked up and used ?

AG
I was watching an old interview with Dale Ponds recently on the Keeley motor. He said it basically harnessed the water hammer effect and Moray was doing similar with electricity. Could be Teslas cosmic rays or Neutrinos.. which seem to be the same thing. Even Brownian Motion now is a source of energy.

He said it basically harnessed the water hammer effect...

...which is understandable by anyone who has experienced water hammer at the top of an old Victorian building - along with a foreman running around and screaming abuse because it is about to bring down all the ceilings. The power generated can be extraordinary.

There was a design for a motor based on the idea using standard plumbing components. i emailed Dale about it because it is lost. He got really worked up about people stealing his IP.

When General of the Army (5 stars) Dwight D. Eisenhower was president in the 50s
he initiated the Atoms for Peace Program.  The goal of the program was to transition
the U.S. Economy from being dependent upon Warfare to the use of Atomic Energy
for entirely peaceful uses including the generation of abundant and very cheap electrical
power.

At least, that was the dream.  Unfortunately, it never really materialized.

Nuclear Power Plants were built but the price of Electricity continued to climb.

Peace was never fully realized because the War Machine also got bigger and bigger.

It became readily apparent that there would neither be Peace nor would there be abundant and inexpensive electricity.

Free Energy has also long been a Dream in our World.  From time to time very convincing demonstrations of
Free Energy are arranged by "Inventors" who assure us that the Dream is about to become Reality!

But it hasn't yet.  For some strange reason the problem of "Replication" prevents success by any who strive to duplicate
the demonstrations.

Sure, the Devices themselves are quite simple. "Some coils of wire and switches sitting on your bench."
But when assembled and used by any but the "Inventor" the devices fail to produce Free Energy!

Is it the fault of the Device?  Or is it that the Replicator isn't the "Inventor?"

Does the Energy of the Demonstration originate from the Device; or does it come into existence because of some special
ability of the "Inventor?"

And when the Energy does convincingly manifest during the Demonstration, where does it actually come from?

Why aren't just "anybody" able to make the Free Energy happen?

There should be a Scientific Answer...    And, there is.

And when the Energy does convincingly manifest during the Demonstration, where does it actually come from?

Wake up mudped. I have told you a central theory alrerady, a couple of weeks ago.. Show that it is wrong.

Aliengrey

T.H.Moray is my favorite FE inventor and his literature is well worth reading.

I replicated some of his work and did much research to find out what his mysterious "Swedish Stone" was. It was a quite rare form of crystal quartz having unique electrical properties and only found in one specific area of Europe. The device itself uses high frequency plasma oscillations in his tubes to produce the desired effects which is unique. This kind of device is what I call a sequential feed forward design with a regeneration loop generally found mid section at lower voltages.

All energy in these devices is external as the "cosmic energy" if you will also occupies the space in between the physical material. Thus external and internal energy are inseparable as they are one and the same. It's important to understand that while these devices seems unbelievably complex they are simply machines. An apparatus with many parts designed to perform a specific task... no more no less.

Regards
AC

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 22:19:41