PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 08:04:00
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 256610 times)
Group: Ambassador

Last one....
Starting to think alcohol may be involved ( takes a few seconds to get going...but IMO worth it!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUbmmI5utBc

A happier new year to all

Let’s build something!!

An anomaly for the new year .....!!

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
AC

Quote:-

This kind of device is what I call a sequential feed-forward design with a regeneration loop generally found midsection at lower voltages.

All energy in these devices is external as the "cosmic energy" if you will also occupy the space in between the physical material. Thus external and internal energy are inseparable as they are one and the same. It's important to understand that while these devices seem unbelievably complex they are simply machines.

Yes, I personally think you are right but would add the energy from the Earth's dynamo which creates the magnetic field and gravity, which then affects the Magnetosphere which in turn is affected by the Sun, which then creates the ionosphere (Ionisation). The energy is all around us between the latter and the Earth, the waveguide cavity, interreact within that cavity and you can extract energy.

If an electron leaves an atom, such as when a current flows from the end of one wire to the other when in a circuit, then another electron is being COLLECTED at the other end. While this is happening, work is being done, your light bulb is giving light and heat which then goes back into the GLOBAL Electric Circuit. EXTRACTING ENERGY FROM THE WHEELWORK OF NATURE

Read my quotes at the end of all my posts.

2021 is going to be interesting if we are not all killed off

A happy new year for 2021

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Paul-R
Wake up mudped. I have told you a central theory alrerady, a couple of weeks ago.. Show that it is wrong.

Once you have Experienced the Meta-Physical Energy and the Entities who "control" it then you shall know.

The "Entities" who are far superior in every way to we Humans, but not always Good.

Coming soon.  Be patient.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Once you have Experienced the Meta-Physical Energy and the Entities who "control" it then you shall know.

The "Entities" who are far superior in every way to we Humans, but not always Good.

Coming soon.  Be patient.

Mudped,

I'm curious as to who you think these entities might be!  In my mind, I have avoided invoking or otherwise appealing to any "entities" that may provide a source of energy for the fear that they just may be as you say "not always good".  John Hutchison(sp) in Canada comes to mind with all of his almost 'magic' appearing phenomena.  If one studies the great magicians, most acknowledge that their feats are possible due to some invisible entity or entities.

I acknowledge that energy abounds all around us that was placed here from creation and in fact I talked to a gentleman several years ago by the name of Bill Wampler who was utilizing this energy and manufacturing 10kW stand alone solid state generators that he gave away for use in 3rd world countries.  He said the problem to use this energy was twofold first, one had to learn how to accumulate the energy and second, one must learn to control it.  I asked him why he didn't offer the product to the consumer/industrial markets and he said the US government wouldn't allow it.  They were raided in their secure lab by the ATF in their early days and they took every piece of documentation and prototype material on site.  Fortunately he said they had redundant data and product at yet another unknown location so they were able to continue on with their work.  Bill has since passed on so I have no more info.

Regards,
Pm

Mudped,

1. I'm curious as to who you think these entities might be!   

2. I asked him why he didn't offer the product to the consumer/industrial markets and he said the US government wouldn't allow it.

1. Some people have imaginary friends - others imaginary enemies.

2. What year was this?

1. Some people have imaginary friends - others imaginary enemies.

2. What year was this?

This was ~3years ago as I recall. 

Bill Wampler was as legit as one can get!  I sense you doubt my/his word.  Bill made a fortune building desalination equipment again for sale and use in third world countries.  With the profits, he put a team of engineers and physicists together to develope his OU technology in a facility with the utmost security.  I have no doubt that his initial facility was raided by the ATF and he suspected that one of the employees made a comment to someone that gave away his location.

I know nothing about you or your vocation but I will tell you that if you have OU technology that will bring independence from the power grid, the corporations that control our present energy sources will not allow you to bring it to the public that is, not unless they control it.  This is as much of a problem as developing the tech itself.

Pm

This was ~3years ago as I recall. 

Bill Wampler was as legit as one can get!  I sense you doubt my/his word.

Not at all.

My theory may not stand up. I thought you were going back to the nineties or thereabouts. I am puzzled that you had problems 3 years ago because the powers that have caused problems are gravely weakened to the point where they can't be taken as seriously any more. For instance, how was Nissan able to launch the Leaf with impunity? This action has blown the doors off and massively damaged the petrochemical powers. They did nothing. (I have my theory about this).

If there were to be a way for you to get back to this technology and link up on an open source basis with Nissan or one of the others, who have much to gain by an association, it might run smoothly now even if there were problems 3 years ago.

Nearly mid summer here and I think we've had one day over 30c. Last year was cold too despite the bushfires. It has been getting wetter here too I guess the Grand Solar Minimum can be blamed for that as well. Got a rain gauge for a birthday present a few years back been tracking daily ever since. This year's rainfall broke all (my) records :)

Jim
Nearly mid summer here and I think we've had one day over 30c. Last year was cold too despite the bushfires. It has been getting wetter here too I guess the Grand Solar Minimum can be blamed for that as well. Got a rain gauge for a birthday present a few years back been tracking daily ever since. This year's rainfall broke all (my) records

Everything seems kind of backwards here as well, we had what seemed like a cooler summer and a warmer winter. The -30 cold snaps haven't come yet and we received lower than average snow. It seems much milder than normal.

However the truth may be more telling, the last few years we have been seeing accelerated weed growth and algae blooms in most lakes producing winter kills in the fish. It gets warmer sooner and lasts longer despite what seems like lower peak summer temperatures. The week long slow rains are basically non-existent and have been replaced with large regional thundershowers.

The crops also show a different trend, some have had the best dryland crops they have ever seen like 70 bu/acre Durum wheat. However some eight out of ten farmers said on average crop production is down five to ten bu/acre. This is because the rain patterns have become an all or nothing proposition dictated by thundershowers.

Do you see the pattern, it's slightly warmer but longer in duration on average and the rain a little more sporadic however even these small changes are having big effects on the environment. It's about energy not weather, more energy is being retained for a longer period of time.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Jim
Everything seems kind of backwards here as well, we had what seemed like a cooler summer and a warmer winter. The -30 cold snaps haven't come yet and we received lower than average snow. It seems much milder than normal.

However the truth may be more telling, the last few years we have been seeing accelerated weed growth and algae blooms in most lakes producing winter kills in the fish. It gets warmer sooner and lasts longer despite what seems like lower peak summer temperatures. The week long slow rains are basically non-existent and have been replaced with large regional thundershowers.

The crops also show a different trend, some have had the best dryland crops they have ever seen like 70 bu/acre Durum wheat. However some eight out of ten farmers said on average crop production is down five to ten bu/acre. This is because the rain patterns have become an all or nothing proposition dictated by thundershowers.

Do you see the pattern, it's slightly warmer but longer in duration on average and the rain a little more sporadic however even these small changes are having big effects on the environment. It's about energy not weather, more energy is being retained for a longer period of time.

Regards
AC
You have a thread for that discussion. This ain’t it.

Jim
You have a thread for that discussion. This ain’t it.

I would disagree, you posted your observations and I responded in kind by posting mine.

As well, it wasn't a discussion nor a debate, these are the facts I know from first hand observations in my world.

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Getting rid of our shipping container which we used for storage. Dig this out. Needs a new spring I think. The amplitude surprised me https://youtu.be/kGAuNMKztpo I think it’s 1920-30

We race forward .... the men who built that state of the art tech last century
Would not believe there eyes to see how you just sent a demonstration around the entire planet
For all to enjoy ....

Very cool indeed !

Love the song too!

Very nice video of the old machine JimBoot!

The technology and workmanship was amazing back then.

My Grandma had a Victrola floor model in her living room on the farm.

It was incredibly loud considering how it was constructed with no electronics.

The Steel Needles were Five Cents for a pack of 50 in the '50s.  We ordered them from Allied Radio
in Chicago, Illinois since none of the local shops carried them for the old machines.

The song you were playing;  The Ghost Riders in the Sky, was very popular when I was a kid.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Found another gem in storage. My haider device. Good for coughs, colds, sore holes and pimples on your Ricky ticky.

It looks as if it might be a Black Light or Ultraviolet source.

Have you made use of it for anything?

Did a search for "Carl Haider Device" and got a couple of links:

Australia's home Of Vintage Violet Wands, High Frequency Devices and Electrotrickery

Vintage Radiolux "All in One" Violet Wand Compact 2 Electrode Set with surprising power!

Machines Available

Accessories

1930s Carl Haider Vintage Trophy Set

But, couldn't find anything like your photo.

I get the impression though that it may be worth a considerable sum!

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear friends.

Those that remember the Dally thread over at OU.Com might also remember Austin, the lab cat.
Sadly he passed away today after a short battle with kidney failure.

He will be greatly missed.

Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Grum,   that is sad.

but kidney failure is often fatal, we got 2 going that way.

Regards Itsu

Dear friends.

Those that remember the Dally thread over at OU.Com might also remember Austin, the lab cat.
Sadly he passed away today after a short battle with kidney failure.

He will be greatly missed.

Grum.
that’s sad mate. They give us so much.

Sorry to hear that

He was a mischief maker at times !!

And from what I could tell.... definitely a good companion!

Sad indeed

Buy me a beer
Sorry to hear that Graham, we lost ours last month at nearly 20yrs old, she had a good inning but sadly missed.

I still think I can hear her, most odd.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

In between the coyotes, weasels, owls and hawks we usually lose 8 or 9 cats a year. At one point we had 17 cats and three months later we were down to 3 so we like to stockpile a bunch over the summer, lol.

Not nice here at the moment and it was -30C here this morning. The next two nights are supposed to hit -36C with a wind chill near -45C.

So tonight I'm going to be rolling into a night shift with the all heating equipment in near a hundred buildings completely maxed out. Bearings seize, oil becomes molasses, grease plasticizes and rubber can shatter at those temperatures. I can also expect more than a few water lines to freeze and burst flooding the area. Worst case scenario is when the main line natural gas pressure starts dropping and all those furnaces and boilers start tripping on low gas pressure and flame out. That's when things gets real interesting and Engineering turns into damage control.

Not looking forward to the shit show I know is coming in the next few days of similar temperatures.

It looks to me as if you need to put a great deal more work into (even) better insulation, air traps at doors and so on.

Paul
Most commercial/industrial buildings have been retrofitted for energy efficiency here however the heat load is generally calculated at -30C. That means anything below that temperature we start losing ground. The temperature extremes here can vary from +40C to near -40C which is a wide range compared to most places.

Hence the reason I'm so interested in free and alternative energy.

Most commercial/industrial buildings have been retrofitted for energy efficiency here...

But are the standards really as good as they could be?

With the Pfizer vaccine requiring to be maintained at -70, and this being achieved without difficulty due, presumably, to fabulous insulation, probably NASA inspired, maybe it is time for the whole insulation world to be revisited. There should be many more products and technology available.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 08:04:00