PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 16:33:53
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 260017 times)
Group: Ambassador

AC quote

We could think of the planet it this way...

If we divide the Earths habitable area by the population we get around 2.3 acres per person or 1/2 of a square city block.

This is your space and what you do in that space matters.
-How many resources do you have?, there obviously limited so how would you use them?.
-Where would you put all your garbage, would you bury it? what about water pollution?, burn it? that's air pollution.
-You have limited stuff to burn and a limited atmosphere, will you pollute all of it?, are there enough tree's and plants?, would they survive?.
-What about your family, more people means more consumption and pollution... remember you only have 2.3 acres and limited resources.
-What about energy?, obviously you can't burn everything because it can't regenerate fast enough and there's the pollution, solar?
-What about heating and air conditioning, food, water, clothing, appliances, tools and machinery?.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if we were living within the capacity of 2.3 acres or 1/2 city block most people would have died a long time ago.

They grow too fast, consume to much, pollute too much and use grossly inefficient energy systems. Which begs the question how anyone could think we haven't effected the water, atmosphere and climate on this planet. You have 1/2 city block to survive... use it well.

Regards
AC
End quote

I wouldn’t mind ocean life …..water world …

What things could we do if we had no true expense for energy ?

How would we manage our human waste … recycling ?
Instead of flushing fresh potable water down the sewer ?

What methods could remedy this ?( technology? Distill or ?

How to harvest fresh water from atmosphere in places it causes problems With flooding ( yes I am aware of some dehumidifier type air scrubber tech I read about … is that the best we can do ?

Growing food anywhere on planet would also be possible…day or night ,all temperate zones !

It just goes on and on all the stuff we could fix ….

Chet
How would we manage our human waste … recycling ?
Instead of flushing fresh potable water down the sewer ?

What methods could remedy this ?( technology? Distill or ?

With plasma arc reformers we could break down any material into basic molecules or elements. We use a high energy plasma to break it apart then chemical/catalytic reactions to put it back together in a more practical form.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_gasification

A plasma arc reformer is basically the high energy electrical version of Pyrolysis, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrolysis

We must move past the primitive notion of burning stuff and understand that matter contains all the energy we could ever want as internal motion near the speed of light. Fission/fusion simply transforms part of this motion/energy however there are better easier ways of doing it like FE devices. Matter is fluid (1% material - 99% energy) and can be taken apart, reconfigured into a different geometry and put back together in a different form.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

There are a number of highly innovative processes which are able to "recycle"
all manner of "human waste" or "disposed of products" without creating toxic
by-products which are harmful to the environment.

Unfortunately, very powerful and wealthy Corporations prevent their exploitation
by means of their Political Lobbying efforts in virtually every Nation upon Planet
Earth.

We have had the know-how for quite a long time.  Evil Men stand in the way.

Politics and Governments have become very destructive and harmful to life.

Quote from: AC the Farmer
... like FE devices. Matter is fluid (1% material - 99% energy) and can be taken apart, reconfigured into a different geometry and put back together in a different form.

You have just described what Living Plant Life upon Planet Earth does very
efficiently and beneficially.  With the inputs of Water and Minerals from the
soil, Carbon Dioxide from the Atmosphere and Sunlight from Sol.  Effortlessly
and almost magically creating very useful materials, foods, condiments, vitamins
and other essentials as a Free Energy contribution to abundant Life on our Wonderful
Planet.

Have you a better idea?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Mudped

It's stranger than you think...

We were made from the stuff our mothers ate and drank before we were born. Food is the raw materials which made us and continue to keep us alive. The food we eat is made of stuff which could have been almost anything before it was food. It could have been eaten a million times over by creatures millions of years ago. The same goes for water which could have been consumed by billions of plants and animals before we drank it. 

Everything we know is made of atoms, what was made eventually gets broken down to make new stuff in a continuous cycle. The stuff your made of could be anything almost anywhere a million years from now. This is true because matter as we know it cannot be created or destroyed only transformed. So in a sense we are eternal and always transforming.

It gets even more strange...
Technically speaking, much of the stuff your mother ate which made you is still in you. You and the stuff just grew bigger but we will always carry a part of our mother and father with us.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

1. There are a number of highly innovative processes which are able to "recycle"

2. Unfortunately, very powerful and wealthy Corporations prevent their exploitation
by means of their Political Lobbying efforts in virtually every Nation upon Planet
Earth.

1. Dry Composting Toilets have been available for decades.

2. Where's your evidence? DCTs are a fair amount of bother, not always practicable and people are lazy. That's the real problem.

Group: Ambassador

Mudped
There are a number of highly innovative processes which are able to "recycle"
End quote

I do recall magnagas  a plasma reaction …(AC linked to some) ….which Santili ( spelling ?
Was trying …or did market to cogen facilities? Made gas as byproduct
Which would still be used with atmosphere ( burning) when used !

If we have FE and a non polluting method?

Can you be more specific ?

Yes I do see Paul’s Compost method ( old timey stuff..
Perhaps viable when attached to some FE system?

What have they hidden ?

Respectfully
Chet K

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
I’ve been working on a project off an on since 2004. A one third scale model of a Brayton Ready Motor. This engine uses “ gradual “ combustion of any Hydrocarbon fuel mixed with air, under pressure. This pressurised mixture is admitted to the cylinder and ignited by a permanent pilot light within the cylinder. The action is much the same as a steam engine insofar as the expanding gases act upon the piston to create rotational energy at the crankshaft. The cylinder is “ double acting “ the top side compresses air into the fluted column, the air receiver. The bottom end is the expansion and power part.

This engine was designed just before Otto pioneered the now famous 4 stroke engine and George Brayton is considered a pioneer in his own right.  ( Brayton cycle ). The Jet engine.

One of the problems associated with this was the constant burning pilot light, it kept going out. I’m hoping that the little experiment I did last weekend will solve the ignition problem?

https://youtu.be/vPsJa5uRNxo

I’m just a few more patterns and castings away from a finished engine!

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Very very nice work Graham, many hours work, but the satisfaction of of a finished working engine will give you such priceless satisfaction.

Regards

Mike  8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Yes, your workmanship is truly amazing Grum.

I agree with Centraflow about the priceless satisfaction of bringing the old machinery back to a working condition.

Your catalytic solution may do the job.  I remember seeing those kinds of cigarette lighters back in the 50s.

But, if not, there are the new Plasma Flame Lighters which operate from low DC voltage quite inexpensively.

Of course, the More Natural Old Style solution is much preferred...

About the Human Waste Problem and what to do with it.

Many communities in America process the Solid Waste in Massive Digesters which produce very large quantities of Methane Gas.

This gas is used in their Gas Utilization Facility to generate Electrical Power sufficient to meet all of their needs plus adding to the local power grid.

Surplus gas can be used to augment the local Natural Gas Distribution Network.

There are other solutions as well to handle all forms of human Waste and Trash which have been developed by Secondary Education Institutions.

All we need are Well Educated Politicians, who are not beholden to Corporate Money or Agenda, to initiate and implement the New Technology.

The Carbon Sequestration Plan which is now being seriously considered will be a disaster.

JimBoot, TinMan and any others of our Australian Friends:

This seems to be very Good News from Down  Under.

Can you give us an update?

An amazing video that actually brought tears to my eyes as I saw the Proud Citizens of Melbourne singing together and standing up to tyranny!
« Last Edit: 2021-11-13, 01:14:17 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

JimBoot, TinMan and any others of our Australian Friends:

This seems to be very Good News from Down  Under.

Can you give us an update?

An amazing video that actually brought tears to my eyes as I saw the Proud Citizens of Melbourne singing together and standing up to tyranny!
Simeon recorded that last week. Yesterday was huge. I could not make it as I'm still on the chainsaw clearing up. It's eastern brown season and I need to get it cleared before the next hot day. We've already had one visit. Many of my friends could also not attend but wanted too. Our state govt is now raiding Doctors surgery's who defy the Govt and confiscating patient files. Yesterday we had 100k on the streets. Biggest protest so far.

Free firewood from the sky

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Thanks for the update Jim.

I must confess I had no idea of what you were referring to about “ Eastern Brown season “ until I “ Ducked “ it. Highly venomous snakes! Those fallen trees would make a great shady spot when the sun gets up. But there’s some nice kindling for next winter.  O0

Over here they’ve just brought in new legislation for multi fuel stoves, you can only use “ kiln dried “ wood on them now.  :D

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Thanks for the update Jim.

I must confess I had no idea of what you were referring to about “ Eastern Brown season “ until I “ Ducked “ it. Highly venomous snakes! Those fallen trees would make a great shady spot when the sun gets up. But there’s some nice kindling for next winter.  O0

Over here they’ve just brought in new legislation for multi fuel stoves, you can only use “ kiln dried “ wood on them now.  :D

Cheers Grum.
LOL What to the burn in the kiln to dry the it? We're meant to be heading into Summer but someone forgot to wake up the sun. Days below 20c used to be rare in November but so far we've only had one or two above 20. So when we do get a warm day these guys are active. We have copper heads as well which are venomous but the Eastern brown is an aggressive bugger a bit like the Tiger and will repeatedly bite. They are protected but when you have kids and dog like my neighbour does that goes out the window. His dogs had this one bailed up. IT's usually terriers that get killed

Caught up with 450,000 mates on the weekend. I'm at the 1:11 mark of this vid. Thought I was at the back of the march. LOL I was very wrong. A magnificent day of love & unity. Really uplifting. If the new bill goes through I have a real concern of being "disappeared." https://youtu.be/zB91GepJHxI

Superb video!!

Here's the shot from 1:11 - can you help us find you?

Amazing crowd with flags, signs and placards which say it all!

I have a question...

Are these groups against all vaccines, medications and health care professionals?.
I mean if they cannot trust any vaccines, medications or doctors that leaves them in a bit of a predicament if something should happen to there health in the future.

The fact is every single one of those supposed 450,000 people is going to go running to there doctor begging for help the first time they have a real health issue. They will be begging for help and probably accept whatever advice there doctor recommends. So we know what all this nonsense is really about and there not fooling anyone...

Regards
AC

I have a question...

Are these groups against all vaccines, medications and health care professionals?.
I mean if they cannot trust any vaccines, medications or doctors that leaves them in a bit of a predicament if something should happen to there health in the future.

The fact is every single one of those supposed 450,000 people is going to go running to there doctor begging for help the first time they have a real health issue. They will be begging for help and probably accept whatever advice there doctor recommends. So we know what all this nonsense is really about and there not fooling anyone...

Regards
AC
Odd assumption. Like saying because I'm not a fan of the Ford Edsell I'm anti-car. Check out how the health professionals have ended the crisis in Uttar Pradesh and countless other places. Edit. Also according to officials 90% of those marching have got the juice. This was a protest against unlawful mandates and a bill that gives our Premier totalitarian powers. The ability to disappear people without question. I thought that would concern you too.

Superb video!!

Here's the shot from 1:11 - can you help us find you?

Amazing crowd with flags, signs and placards which say it all!
You have to be quick! My placard is being held by my mate while I grab y megaphone. I'm the bloke with the nude nut.

Jim
Odd assumption. Like saying because I'm not a fan of the Ford Edsell I'm anti-car. Check out how the health professionals have ended the crisis in Uttar Pradesh and countless other places. Edit. Also according to officials 90% of those marching have got the juice. This was a protest against unlawful mandates and a bill that gives our Premier totalitarian powers. The ability to disappear people without question. I thought that would concern you too.

I am also very concerned with government overreach however I would consider the pandemic to be a matter of public interest. Whenever there is any threat to the public be it floods, wild fires, droughts, diseases, pandemics, war etc. then government is compelled to act by law.

For example, here in Canada if we see an accident or someone severely injured and have the ability to render assistance we must by law. By the same reasoning we should also take action to prevent the spread of a virus which could overwhelm our hospitals and kill millions of people. Even now many people are dying because essential services and surgeries are being delayed due to Covid.

I just find it a little rude when I see people crying me, me me and exalting there rights because they may be inconvenienced as others are dying. 

Even now many here seem embarrassed because of what they have said and done knowing Covid may be gone soon. They realized they overreacted and Covid may be the least of our worries. Canada is a little different than some other places and we tend to come together in times of crisis. We kind of like each other :).

Regards
AC

AC,

You may want to look and listen here and here to expand your understanding of what has actually transpired.

It is true that the common Folk of Canada in times of crisis tend to come together and like each other, just as the Peoples of all other Nations do.

But, it is critically important, to comprehend the source and the reality of the crisis in order to plan an appropriate response.

Acquisition of Money, Power and Control should not be deciding factors in the decision making process.

The Welfare of the People is paramount.

Thanks JimBoot, got it!

Your colloquialisms actually made me Laugh Out Loud!

Ozzie Speak is a fascinating lingo.

mudped
Oh I forgot, for many the sky is always falling...

However in fact it's not and I expect by next summer we will have gotten through the pandemic and be sitting on the deck reminiscing about 2020. Don't worry, we won't bring up how silly everyone acted and the past is in the past.

As well word is next year free energy is coming out, I can't wait and things are looking up.

Regards
AC

Jim
I am also very concerned with government overreach however I would consider the pandemic to be a matter of public interest. Whenever there is any threat to the public be it floods, wild fires, droughts, diseases, pandemics, war etc. then government is compelled to act by law.

For example, here in Canada if we see an accident or someone severely injured and have the ability to render assistance we must by law. By the same reasoning we should also take action to prevent the spread of a virus which could overwhelm our hospitals and kill millions of people. Even now many people are dying because essential services and surgeries are being delayed due to Covid.

I just find it a little rude when I see people crying me, me me and exalting there rights because they may be inconvenienced as others are dying. 

Even now many here seem embarrassed because of what they have said and done knowing Covid may be gone soon. They realized they overreacted and Covid may be the least of our worries. Canada is a little different than some other places and we tend to come together in times of crisis. We kind of like each other :).

Regards
AC
I understand the fear. Having lost a special aunt last year to this I made a point of finding out all I could. Before that I was 3d printing faceshields to donate to local ambos and wearing gloves and a mask outside before they said to. I Changed my position when the data changed, no politics involved, I used to consider myself on the left before this started. The 450K people on Saturday were not selfish. They are heroes. We can agree to disagree but using general slurs like AVs is simply a way to destroy any nuance in the conversation. If I do get disappeared I hope you remember this if they come for you. Compare Uttar Pradesh to Israel and if you want to discuss privately more than happy to do so. Cheer mate & good luck

Jim
I understand the fear. Having lost a special aunt last year to this I made a point of finding out all I could. Before that I was 3d printing faceshields to donate to local ambos and wearing gloves and a mask outside before they said to. I Changed my position when the data changed, no politics involved, I used to consider myself on the left before this started. The 450K people on Saturday were not selfish. They are heroes. We can agree to disagree but using general slurs like AVs is simply a way to destroy any nuance in the conversation. If I do get disappeared I hope you remember this if they come for you. Compare Uttar Pradesh to Israel and if you want to discuss privately more than happy to do so. Cheer mate & good luck

It depends on where a person lives and the geography/culture.

We also had a "demonstration" in town yesterday and all of 30 people showed up with signs near an intersection. Alberta is mostly rural people and have no interest in demonstrating anything. Most like myself just did our part and carried on doing what were doing. So nobody here is "coming" for anyone...

Regards
AC

In the news...

Yet another Covid variant just came out worse than the last which the present vaccine may or may not be effective against. Anyone see a pattern here?.

We also know the mutations are coming from regions with large numbers of unvaccinated people.

In my opinion it's time to start preparing for the worst and this pandemic is far from over. Time to start prepping before the big rush...

Regards
AC

AC,

What you've just posted is naught more than repetition of the MainStream Narrative.

There is little Truth in the Echo Chamber.

With just a little digging outside the MainStream it is possible to discover what is really going on.

You just may come to realize that you're being GasLighted Massively.

Our World is under deadly attack.

It is not planned to ever "be over."

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 16:33:53