PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:55:44
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 256605 times)

mudped
This is a recent video which reveals things about our Planet and our World which should be common knowledge.
It also raises many questions about why this knowledge is tightly controlled and kept from the people.
There are civilizations which do have access to free energy and capabilities of the kind which we are led to believe are sci-fi fantasy.
Star Trek may not be too far off the mark in what it has shown us with regard to what may be possible.

Thanks for the interesting video...

The video reminds me of some of Nikola Tesla's thoughts on mankind. Tesla speculated that the average person who followed the mob type mentality would never evolve and make progress. Thinking like an average person yields average results while thinking like an intelligent individual opens endless possibilities. As Tesla said, "Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when idea's are born".

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

As Tesla said, "Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when idea's are born".

What language was this statement made in? If it was his native Serbian (or Croatian?), I think the word "alone" may be mistranslated. Certainly, being alone is useful but he may be driving at being at a lower level of consciousness. Those who remember Transcendentsal Meditation (the Beatles etc in the late 60s) will know what I am driving at.

Paul
As Tesla said, "Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when idea's are born".

What language was this statement made in? If it was his native Serbian (or Croatian?), I think the word "alone" may be mistranslated. Certainly, being alone is useful but he may be driving at being at a lower level of consciousness. Those who remember Transcendentsal Meditation (the Beatles etc in the late 60s) will know what I am driving at.

The moment I read the quote I understood what it meant as a fellow engineer/inventor. All the greatest discoveries and inventions were made by loners and individuals not groups or corporations. To "be alone" takes the idea further relating to casting off others false beliefs and biases to see the truth of a matter for ourselves. To "be alone, that is when idea's are born" relates to when truly unique idea's are born within us outside the context of popularity or the mob mentality we see today.

As they say, insanity is doing and thinking the same as everyone else and expecting a different result.

In fact, invention relates solely to new and unique ideas. Not the same old crap most peddle, not what is most popular or accepted by others but truly new and unique. Most are so immersed in society and others beliefs they cannot even wrap there mind around the concept of alone, individuality or truly independent thought.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Ambassador

Seems the real challenge is the transition from experimenting alone

to teaching /sharing of new discoveries ( heretofore unknown or unshared FE discoveries )
 not sure how many chances we have to get this right ?
While I may not have this completely correct, in my minds eye I see Tesla as a man who tried to help this world
and humanity !

Respectfully
Chet K

Chet
We should learn from history...
In fact there were countless credible inventors who demonstrated working technology in the past. Some were shot and there lab burned to the ground, others were killed or they simply disappeared. Many reported continually being followed or spied on and investor/partners stealing there work. I know many inventors who were duped, followed and spied on first hand. As we know not one technology has gone mainstream to date. I think this is part of the reason why most real researchers and inventors left the forums a long time ago.

With the U.S and other countries in chaos, pollution, dwindling resources and the doomsday clock at 100 seconds to midnight the last few years it doesn't look good. However pretty much all the smart people like Viktor Schauberger, Moray and Tesla told us this was coming decades ago. Nobody listened so now it's time to pay the piper... it is what it is.

Regards
AC

Chet
In fact there were countless credible inventors who demonstrated working technology in the past. Some were shot and there lab burned to the ground, others were killed or they simply disappeared. Many reported continually being followed or spied on and investor/partners stealing there work. I know many inventors who were duped, followed and spied on first hand.

I agree this used to be true but I'm not convinced that this is still the case. The electric car has done massive damage to oil interests. Why was Nissan allowed to "blow the doors off" with their Leaf?

Our problem is that not all but so many of us simply aren't good enough.

Paul
It's not about being good enough in any sense of the word.

I have many faults, probably more than most here but that's not the point. I understand how all this FE stuff works and it's not that difficult to understand. What I cannot understand is why paul?, why mankind always seems to want to weaponize technology because of there infantile need to dominate others often due to false beliefs. That's not on me and logically I would be better off to use said technology to protect myself from them and there false beliefs to protect myself. Mankind seems self-destructive and determined to destroy themselves but I am not thus any technology I create should serve me first for my own protection.

Would you create a technology knowing those you would give it to could use it against you?, that's beyond absurd and self-destructive. It's like giving a barbarian a gun, egging them on and feigning incredulity when then drop a round in your chest. It's just stupid by any measure...

Regards
AC

Chet
In fact there were countless credible inventors who demonstrated working technology in the past. Some were shot and there lab burned to the ground, others were killed or they simply disappeared. Many reported continually being followed or spied on and investor/partners stealing there work. I know many inventors who were duped, followed and spied on first hand. As we know not one technology has gone mainstream to date. I think this is part of the reason why most real researchers and inventors left the forums a long time ago.

With the U.S and other countries in chaos, pollution, dwindling resources and the doomsday clock at 100 seconds to midnight the last few years it doesn't look good. However pretty much all the smart people like Viktor Schauberger, Moray and Tesla told us this was coming decades ago. Nobody listened so now it's time to pay the piper... it is what it is.

Regards
AC

Some technology is getting out.  The car battery pulse desulfater started off on one of these forums.  And someone patented a laser spark I described at a couple of groups.  As situations change, what we start using will become ubiquitous.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I agree this used to be true but I'm not convinced that this is still the case. The electric car has done massive damage to oil interests. Why was Nissan allowed to "blow the doors off" with their Leaf?

Our problem is that not all but so many of us simply aren't good enough.
Ha ha ha, so what you going to do when your drowning in 30 meters of sea water ?

Ha ha ha, so what you going to do when your drowning in 30 meters of sea water ?

Instead of asking a rather peculiar question, why not answer mine?

Paul
It's not about being good enough in any sense of the word.

I have many faults, probably more than most here but that's not the point. I understand how all this FE stuff works and it's not that difficult to understand. What I cannot understand is why paul?, why mankind always seems to want to weaponize technology because of there infantile need to dominate others often due to false beliefs. That's not on me and logically I would be better off to use said technology to protect myself from them and there false beliefs to protect myself. Mankind seems self-destructive and determined to destroy themselves but I am not thus any technology I create should serve me first for my own protection.

Would you create a technology knowing those you would give it to could use it against you?, that's beyond absurd and self-destructive. It's like giving a barbarian a gun, egging them on and feigning incredulity when then drop a round in your chest. It's just stupid by any measure...

Regards
AC

I completely agree.

It is just that I don't think we should be blaming shadowy forces unless we can be certain that they are still active.... which brings me back to my question. Why didn't these agencies wipe out Nissan's board of management?

Paul
Why didn't they stop EVs like the leaf?.

It's not a threat and I looked at many EV's which will be my next vehicle. EV's are more expensive, most have a limited range and charge stations are still an issue. The technology is disruptive however at present its a small market in North America. Norway is ahead of everyone and 60% of vehicles are EVs moving towards 80% by 2025. There wind and hydro has enough capacity to power the entire country.

There is also the fact that most in the fossil fuel industry realize it's days are numbered. Making a profit is one thing, destroying the environment and wiping out our children's future is quite another. The bottom line is only primitive people believe burning stuff is the only way to produce energy. The least intelligent most primitive people burn stuff because there not smart enough to figure out a better way of doing things. I mean even a fool with no education can burn stuff. Now try to live without burning anything, that requires real knowledge and intelligence...

Regards
AC

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Well, the psychopath Putin has finally done it, I hope there are not any pro-Russians here. Hitler II, self-proclaimed dictator hell-bent on making world history in his name. I feel very sorry for the Ukrainians.

I really don't think he is going to stop here, may take a year or more, but once he has installed his missiles on the Rumanian and Polish borders, look out for Europe. He has already obtained China on his side for all the supplies he needs. Over the last 10yrs he along with China have been setting up their own monetary system which has been used for selling oil and gas.

A very sad day in the world

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Guest
Well, the psychopath Putin has finally done it, I hope there are not any pro-Russians here. Hitler II, self-proclaimed dictator hell-bent on making world history in his name. I feel very sorry for the Ukrainians.

I really don't think he is going to stop here, may take a year or more, but once he has installed his missiles on the Rumanian and Polish borders, look out for Europe. He has already obtained China on his side for all the supplies he needs. Over the last 10yrs he along with China have been setting up their own monetary system which has been used for selling oil and gas.

A very sad day in the world

Mike

You are very naive if you think that Putin himself decide something.
He takes orders from same place as most other clowns (politicians).
Everyone want the war except ordinary people.
War will be over when people refuse to take orders from the clowns :)

-Vasik

Buy me a beer
You are very naive if you think that Putin himself decide something.
He takes orders from same place as most other clowns (politicians).
Everyone want the war except ordinary people.
War will be over when people refuse to take orders from the clowns :)

-Vasik

I think you are the one naive, Putin has made himself none removable, he is president for life, he changed the law a year ago. He has now become a dictator and anyone, in the government that would go against him would disappear, he has been doing this for years, he kills people with the flick of his fingers Most of the Russian people are against him, but also afraid of him.

Sad World

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Paul
Why didn't they stop EVs like the leaf?.

It's not a threat and I looked at many EV's which will be my next vehicle. EV's are more expensive, most have a limited range and charge stations are still an issue. The technology is disruptive however at present...

I don't really agree with you on this one, AC. Right now, with a small proportion of cars being electric, as per your notes above, the effect is so serious that some governments are being forced to revise how they make money out of motorists. Road pricing is coming. Even oil companies are having to diversify. In my view, why would the forces that be put up with the nuisance if they could have avoided it by wiping out a few senior execs at Nissan? They didn't because they couldn't.

Group: Professor

JR Nyquist’s latest.  I don’t know of many analysts who know Russia’s leadership better than Nyquist.

J.R. Nyquist Blog - https://jrnyquist.blog/

Buy me a beer
JR Nyquist’s latest.  I don’t know of many analysts who know Russia’s leadership better than Nyquist.

J.R. Nyquist Blog - https://jrnyquist.blog/

Yes, steven I can go along with a lot of that, not all, but a lot.

The World is about to go into a very dark era, one of evil, can we stop it? I'm not one to put my head in the sand, but I don't think we can. We are looking now at Photos of the future, what probably took place on Mars, "back to the future!!!!!!".

Regards

Mike

Paul
I don't really agree with you on this one, AC. Right now, with a small proportion of cars being electric, as per your notes above, the effect is so serious that some governments are being forced to revise how they make money out of motorists. Road pricing is coming. Even oil companies are having to diversify.

Here is the real problem 99% of people are unaware of. On my last power bill 70% of it was admin fee's, maintenance fee's and a small carbon tax. The actual power was very cheap compared to all the extra fee's. If even 20% of people went off grid the system would collapse because the maintenance fee's would become excessive ie. the $1000+ power bill. It's funny, all the producers and utilities talk like there our friends until we talk about opting out then they all lose it and want to penalize us... friends indeed.

In another example our cities are also grossly unsustainable. If the cities ever stop growing income plummets, taxes go ballistic and the whole thing falls apart. Basically almost all of our economy was based on the fantasy that we could continually keep growing. It's similar to our supply chains and if any link fails the whole thing goes down.

So what we call a privatized "free market system" is anything but free. Just try to opt out of anything and we can begin to see just how little freedom we really have...

Regards
AC

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Change did you say ?Politicians are like nappies they need changing regular for the same reason !

That song from the '60s', 'The age of Aquarius' Happiness and understanding, So what went wrong?
didn't the song writer do there home work.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2022-02-28, 15:23:19 by AlienGrey »

Group: Tinkerer

I don't really agree with you on this one, AC. Right now, with a small proportion of cars being electric, as per your notes above, the effect is so serious that some governments are being forced to revise how they make money out of motorists. Road pricing is coming. Even oil companies are having to diversify. In my view, why would the forces that be put up with the nuisance if they could have avoided it by wiping out a few senior execs at Nissan? They didn't because they couldn't.
Have a family member who works at nissan plant. They're using a lot of the Leafs batteries for their solar installation to tick some sustainability boxes over here. I don't think they sell the car here though. No demand. Hybrids do better sales

What is supposed to happen in the world before an invention enables energy independence from criminal and insane presidents?

Russia stands at the gates of Europe and destroys a state and the people experience enormous suffering. the gas prices in whole Europe rise explosively. The industry, highly dependent on process heat from gas, will experience a huge catastrophe and ordinary people will not be able to warm their houses.

What is supposed to happen in the world before an invention enables energy independence from criminal and insane presidents?

A great deal of learning, of thinking, of investing and of experimenting.

Buy me a beer
This says it all

Group: Tinkerer

This says it all
most people are unaware(I was) that the us backed a coup there in 2014 backing actual neo nazis. 1st casualty of war is truth. I do not know enough about the conflict to pick a side but my tv watching mates think they do, yet they don’t know about the coup. Conditioning is amazing

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:55:44