PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 09:30:02
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
Author Topic: Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal - Clarence  (Read 188418 times)

Goodbye farmhand ! I will retrieve your towel from the centre of the ring . Good luck spouting your energy fiction else where !(I don't mean that good luck bit,I wish you'd stop it!!) Readers you may wonder why farmhand and his ilk go to such extraordinary lengths to twist and turn the phraseology  and definitions of science. It is to convince you that it simply 'cant be done'  There are extraordinary forces of manipulation and mind control at play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZM22750v5M

I don't know about horse to water, you can certainly ask a farmhand into the ring ! But a fighter with a glass jaw won't come out of his corner ! You have seen it remember it well.

Kind regards Duncan

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Guest
Oh I misunderstood you actually want a real fisticuffs fight, Sure I'm up for that any time. PM me your address and then if it checks out I'll PM you mine then you can come here and learn what real hurt is, I'm 46 I have some injuries but I'm still strong and able to beat the crap out of most people I encounter If I must, I've never been knocked out even after around 12 heavy kicks to the head jaw and neck, no glass jaw here champ. Bring it. Or shut you yapper ya drunken moron. I was being sarcastic, everyone with any brains knows you are full of it Duncan. Oh you know some stuff I'll grant you. But you've lost the plot. I'm not trained in electronics but I know what makes sense and I have done some study. Not my lot to argue with you though. And if others want to read your posts that's fine with me.

I'm moving my thinking closer to reality and you are moving yours farther from it. This is the case. I'm not going to argue gobblygook, but scared I'm not and A glass jaw neither.

Now the only talk of violence should be face to face after your PM and plane flight. I'll meet you at the Airport.  :) Sounds like fun to me. I'll leave it up to you to decide if I'm joking or not. It's kinda my standard response to any talk of violence and allegations of me being an agent of mind control or some such garbage. Come to my house and meet me, you'll see I'm a blue collar worker unfit for work waiting for an operation or two, I'm not well off, I would like free energy as much as anyone else, other wise I would not be here. I wouldn't do any experiments or tests either.

That's how easy it is to talk crap from behind a computer folks.

I bow out Curtly and cop a spray like that. Wow what a laugh.

Enough with the personal insults and allegations of mind control. It's not appropriate for an adult.

of course I don't mean real fighting .... these readers know better than that! and so do you , neither has there been any insults apart from being accused of speaking gobbledygook .. but yeah not much point continuing is there . if your wrong your wrong QED , you'd be wrong from behind a computer or face to face energy transforms  
Kind regards Duncan NB everyone I do not hide behind a computer, I transmit under my own name, my address ,phone numbers and contact details are freely available that is all!
« Last Edit: 2015-04-13, 09:23:01 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

Group: Guest
Now Gentleman, this tough guy talk is OK for the Energetic Forum but way out of place on this forum.   ;D

energetics ? wimps .... never had a decent scrap there!

D. Erasmus

Rule No 1: Please respect this forum users.
Seems someone keep forgetting about purpose of this forum. Everyone has free opinion to express and help others here...

Farmhand, my advice - You can ignore insults and take few days away until things settle down then come back with some good ideas and experiments.

Cheers!

OK so you the reader may understand and perhaps T1000 too  … there was no insult at least not from me… If there were any insult at all it was name calling by farmhouse 'gobbledygook' ! But thats water off a ducks back! As for respect I have the utmost respect for farmhand he and I have clashed swords for many years he's a very formidable opponent I usually avoid a scrap if I can its time consuming and exhausting..
The fact is even we folks who work with electricity all the time mix the correct terms up in speech anyway, for example more power when we actually mean more energy or over unity when we mean COP>1 for the most part it slides past and is of no mind nor matter.
On this occasion I have a hypotheses and I need to broadcast it . For that to happen I need you the reader to understand what the hell I'm saying. In order to find any penetration into classical electrical theory It is imperative that I try to use the correct terms with the correct phraseology or I won't be understood  by anyone.
If farmhands opposition and for years we’ve sparred and I think he is, (and have told him so) then its his job like any army trooper to destroy lines of communication. That’s the act you have just watched played out!
If you start thinking 'dissipate instead of transform' and 'power instead of energy' your listening to a line with a scrambler on it ! You'll never understand what I write regardless of if you want to believe it or not, Farmhand (I believe) has a job to do so have many others. Keep in mind it must be so and you just witnessed it exposed. You might not like the way it was done .. so what ? I don't like being fooled year after year do you?  We’ve just had another scrap that is all ! No insults and no referee is required on this occasion thanks T1000
As for the purpose of the forum the name says it all over unity research . Not over unity pessimism!
I have to try and take you reader where the impossible happens. There are no units in a dimension I don’t fully see myself, what few units are available in a dimension we are a little familiar with need firmly locking down. If a volt was to suddenly be called a Henry I would be forced to defend it equally vigorously QED

there was a duel

D. Erasmus

Hi Matt your video clip has been nagging a little and your reflection on musical connection rings true . I have a reason to pursue that line , In fact quite a lot of tentative reasons that I have knitted together and forced to fit. In peoples greed for COP>1 they seem to fail to observe the obvious. For instance most here have built an SSG in fact I wouldn’t mind betting its most peoples faltering steps into 'free energy' most found they could rejuvenate batteries and a few after hours and hours of variation got to a self runner, like grummage for months and months. Is it possible to rejuvenate with DC?  no !   Only pulsing DC . If you take take one of these batteries apart that has been 'reconditioned'
you'll find the plates are a very different colour to a traditionally charged LA battery.
John himself knows its reactive power he writes that it is so! I have already pointed out that there are two resonances series and parallel .  parallel resonance either receives or transmits the electromagnetic wave the radio wave to you and me ! You could measure and calculate back from the radio wave . Back to watts , and volts and amps and be on solid ground and quite happy.
We are not interested much in that , Its in the books, sure it gets complex but its there you can learn it. You expect the radio wave to travel by air It does ! What’s the got to do with electricity?
Its simple you have only been shown half of it ! You have been shown what tptb want you to see!
If there are two resonances there are two entirely different sorts of energy. One is taught and you know something of it , The other for the moment is the exclusive domain of the so called elite, tptb and some of their drones.
As with electrical energy the transformation into and from a different dimension is by one thing and one thing only resonance.
There is one thing you can know for certain it is not going to resemble electricity as you know it at all, Its different stuff ! No volts for you to measure ! No amps , No ohms ,nothing for a measurist his equipment wont work this stuff!
There is however energy . We know next to nothing about it its been closed to us ! Tptb have had exclusive rights for well over a hundred years.
As a Radio Ham I was vaguely aware of this other wave .. The electrostatic wave but it was .. at the other end , The other resonance the one we were not allowed to use. SWR infinity a system not used for a hundred years or more . It doesn’t use the air … it uses the ground  hence Clarence earth rods !
So what do we know of this very different energy ? We know after transformation its back in this dimension with us ! We know it is also sent and summoned by resonance! Like the electromagnetic wave.
Ergo Its part and parcel of  the power system that is our grid.  Our grid  runs at as near unity as the robbing power companies can take it. If it were 90 deg lagging the grid would be a resonant radio antenna and all the energy would be transformed and disappear from your perceived dimension into the sky as a radio wave.... (The electromagnetic wave) .. The one we know of
If it were 90deg leading the grid would be a resonant wireless antenna and all the energy would still disappear from your perceived dimension this time into the ground as a wireless wave (The electrostatic wave) … The one that’s suppressed that we know nothing of ! ( Re - the longitudinal wave)
In the dimention of electricity it also isn't taught at all but like all the other things it had to be there !
Its in the very fabric of the electricity we use running right alongside … invisible and very nearly undetectable. No known units (not to us anyway) certainly not amps volts watts and all that phiss !
Here then matt is the musical connection as relates to the present grid system. the unit of the electro-magnetic wave is the wavelenghth the grid uses the electromagmetic system and the electrostatic system how can It do otherwise? At unity power factor Its piggy in the middle between two resonances.
It might be helpful here to imagine a row of houses down the street odd numbered houses on one side of the road and even on the other … we are facing the even numbered houses it is all we can see ! We are oblivious to the odd numbered houses behind us. They there of course but you have to move your perspective 180 deg to see them.
Consider the sine wave the grid carries the sine wave itself is not energy, however it has shape in common with music like musical notes it is also made up of a fundimental and many harmonics all are contained within the area under the curve … The envolope and all the predictable even harmonics make up the side of the street we are forced to look at.
To get a flavour of what the odd numbered houses look like we'll see by what order the sine wave degrades. It isn't by harmonics rather by 'odds' known as overtones to electricians but having little relationship to how a musician might view overtones in that electrically both overtones and harmonics go on ad infinitum. As we consider a LA battery and more particularly the crystal content I invite you to inspect the frequency progression of another crystal . Both its overtone (series resonant ) progression and its harmonic (parellel resonant) progression
http://www.northcountryradio.com/PDFs/070302007.pdf
It is of course a complex suject in its own right but all you really need to take on board right now is that it is possible to split electricity in half that is harmonics (even numbered houses) and overtones (odd numbered houses) The grid exibits the same progression see triplins

D. Erasmus

Buy me some coffee
Duncan:  You and I are singing from the same hymn sheet. I call it stochastic mixing.

The answers are all here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlYwyqDA3Y

Let those who have ears to hear, hear.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Mmm some folks are going to be sitting on the naughty step for quite some time ! thanks for that aking
haven't studied this but for a glance http://www.google.com/patents/US1006786
strange aking I used the same term back on the 3bgs thread all that time ago to describe what I was seeing but termed it stochastic resonance . still from the same bit of maths I'm sure
Kind regards Duncan
« Last Edit: 2015-04-15, 16:03:51 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Buy me some coffee

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Ambassador

Duncan'
Mmm some folks are going to be sitting on the naughty step for quite some time
end quote

HHMmm
well there going to have to wait...
I been sitting in the naughty seat since I got to my Motherinlaws a few days ago..
I'll let you know when its available  :-X
[hoping to leave tonight]

@Aking
The answers are all here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlYwyqDA3Y
Let those who have ears to hear, hear.

Thank you for that link which I found very interesting, you know I have always found science peculiar. I talk to an expert and they say they demand proof for any claim as a matter of logic and reason. At which point I must ask if they believe in proof and logic and reason then why have they discarded all the facts they personally do not like. Then I talk to another expert who states they require proof of any claim and yet they go to church every Sunday and worship a supposed bearded man in a white dress who supposedly created the whole universe in six days. At which point I must ask where is their proof, where is their logic and reason concerning their supposed belief?.

It would seem to me many experts are hypocrites because in many cases they say one thing yet believe and do things in contradiction to what they say when it suits their best interests. Personally I think Dr.Wood has shown some very compelling evidence to suggest this requires further investigation. Unless of course we believe scott packs and automobiles are prone to just explode for no apparent reason at which point we should consider seeking psychiatric help.

Me... the more I learn and understand the less I'm sure I really understand anything so I'm actually losing expertise and at this rate I should understand absolutely nothing by the end of next year.

AC
« Last Edit: 2015-04-15, 20:16:32 by Allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@Matt
So correct.  Lets pick Darwin for example and have a look:
http://tomatobubble.com/id817.html

Another interesting article and he makes a strong argument for intelligent design. This is way out in left field but in many UFO encounters the alien beings were noted as speaking Sumarian and declaring themselves as our God. Which puts a new twist on an old story and it is suggested that when the quite religious president Jimmy Carter was supposedly informed of the truth about aliens he openly wept. So I am not against the intelligent design theory and it would explain many things however I have to ask... which intelligence and from where?.

Which again raises certain questions leading to a contradiction in terms such as when 80% may believe in a God of some sort however very few believe there may be other alien beings in this big old universe of ours. To me it would seem to be a case of the pot calling the kettle black because each seem equally unbelievable.

At which point we might have a valid explanation for all the supposed secrecy because if 80% of the world is in some way religious then I'm guessing that if they ever found out they were actually worshiping aliens this wouldn't go over too well. Personally I find it easier to believe because I have seen the technology in action first hand. I mean I'm the tech guy and you can ask me a question about damn near anything and I can always find a reasonable answer however what I saw defies the imagination. You literally have to see it to believe it and once you do you will understand we are still little more than misguided hairless apes. Make no mistake that as far as our understanding of this universe is concerned they are for all intensive purposes gods relative to us.

So I'm on the fence as far as both science and religion are concerned however it does not take a great stretch of the imagination to believe there may be beings with superior intelligence and technology. Look how far we have come in the last 200 years then imagine where we might be in 2000 or even 10,000 years from now. We cannot even imagine just as our great great grandparents could not even imagine where we are, such is life.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

music ... from  harmonics  > to a symphony  from  overtones > to a dustifier ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9N34dawm00
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=amazing+resonance+experiment

D. Erasmus

I seem to be being shouted at by peoples past , folk who don't like this technology being used as it is ! Here then are a few of those voices from the recent past each was well aware of the significance of series resonance each was done to silence by fair means or foul.

1/ There is no absolute scale of size in the Universe, for it is boundless towards the great and also boundless towards the small

2/ It is perhaps too much to expect a man to be both the prince of experimentalists and a competent mathematician oliver Heaviside

If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.” Nikola Tesla

1/ Mathematics is the most exact science, and its conclusions are capable of absolute proof. But this is so only because mathematics does not attempt to draw absolute conclusions. All mathematical truths are relative, conditional
2/ Spiritual power is a force which history clearly teaches has been the greatest force in the development of men. Ye. we have been merely playing with it and never have really studied it as we have the physical forces. Some day people will learn that material things do not bring happiness, and are of little use in making people creative and powerful. Then the scientists of the world will turn their laboratories over to the study of spiritual forces which have hardly been scratched . Charles Proteus Steinmetz

The footsteps of Nature are to be trac'd, not only in her ordinary course, but when she seems to be put to her shifts, to make many doublings and turnings, and to use some kind of art in endeavouring to avoid our discovery. Robert Hook

« Last Edit: 2015-04-16, 11:08:58 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Buy me some coffee
As this is supposed to be a Clarence - Barbosa-Leal thread:
Here's Clarence's latest post lol!
Now we await Milehigh's response!

Quote from: clarence;273800
Hello,

There are ONLY two transformers in my unit NOT three.
the CAPTOR LOOP is SUPPOSED TO HAVE AS LOW AS POSSIBLE CURRENT!!!!
THAT WAY each time A LOAD is placed on the output of the CAPTOR an incremental additional increase is added to the LOOP without quickly OVERHEATING IT!!!!!!

I would desire that people would STOP TRYING TO SECOND GUESS an effective OPERATING SYSTEM that has ALREADY BEEN PERFECTED both by B&L AND myself!!!
WHAT YOU WOULD DO would QUICKLY OVERHEAT THE LOOP!!!!!
leave it ALONE!

Clarence

Buy me some coffee
 Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Correct toroid specs before ordering
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoalas  View Post
hi bro mickey and Clarence
nice diagrams
toroid winding size
and info before i buy the core 5,2 inches ?
thanks
Hello totoalas,

go back to PAGE 1 - POST #6 to get the CORRECT toroid part specification!
it DOES NOT have a secondary winding on it!!! and that was the way I ordered it and use it!!! YOU- YOU -YOU are going to wind the secondary
windings on it which MAKE UP THE CAPTOR LOOP! (the 2/1/2 #4 AWG wire).

If you use the part information in recent post it will come with a secondary winding on it which will HAVE TO BE REMOVED. AND it will cost more for something you can't use!

I have tried to get that point across several times but I guess everyone keeps missing it! thanks Sir!

Clarence

bout right aking .. I tried to put an experiment across with 1 ONE component a capacitor all sorts of stuff happened there was transformers ... oscilloscopes .. resistors different voltages meters all sorts of crap and the whole thing becomes a farce. If folks can't replicate at that level what chance this? better to try the hypotheses first? but I start to tire.
minds work in different ways ,some may have gone to see what Robert Hook had to do with series resonance and things would be clear . some want to build anything I require an idea.  That is all..., one that works so the thing may be engineered. That this works for Clarence is probable but the variables are many
Kind regards Duncan

D. Erasmus

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
So why doesn't the QEG produce overunity then ? It is a resonance device after all..

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-quantum-energy-generator-qeg-10kw-out-for-1kw-in.3572/

Some of my favourite comments can be found on that page.. COP>1.2 and no Nobel Prize! ;D

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Hi evolvingape don't know much about the thing to be honest with you. There are plenty of scams that’s for sure I wouldn't know if this is one or not without study . many I know beyond any reasonable doubt are not scams like Moray for instance or Ruggero Maria Santilli. Maria? How sweet ... anyway some I'm aware of because I have been mentored through building them by now members of this forum.
There are even electrically (class 101) two very distinct resonances. ergo resonance doesn't mean COP>1. There are better than 5000 patents have been blocked over the years I understand. was this one ? I dont know ! Probably looks staged to me. who cares ? You have made an ape gen , I dont expect to hear that chugging away in my garage powering my house anytime soon either. Not that you haven't done or got , just there are other problems .. enjoy the ditty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2l5Z9T_x8A&feature=player_embedded
kind regards Duncan
« Last Edit: 2015-04-19, 07:24:45 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear Duncan.

Enjoy.   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gudiy3eXBU0

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I re uploaded in HD, here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xJKBhMCSSo  The first run was so grainy !!

Now to follow on, for the last hour or so I have had the battery connected to the mains. Nothing, Zip, Zilch !! The video was a real fluke as nothing, not even a half a Watt is happening !!   :o

I will of course keep you posted.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Nada?? [you left out nada...we use that for ultimate emphasis in N.E. USA]

Nothing [or Nuttin in the Bronx] Zero Zilch Zip ....Nada.!!

Always finish with a strong Nada !
just one mans opinion !
« Last Edit: 2015-04-21, 00:46:27 by Chet K »

Graham
here is the Magnetic map page for planet earth.

http://www.geometrics.com/blog/blog-entry/?article_id=148

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 09:30:02