PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 20:46:46
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Lutec's Motor-Generator  (Read 16658 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Related to Tinman's RT perhaps. Per Chet's request.

A good start for those not familiar with the device.

I thought that this years old device was discredited rubbish.

Group: Ambassador

Paul
Do you have first hand info about this "rubbish" ??
Lately I tend to look at fraud , scam and Rubbish claims from the past with a different perspective.

I am told that 3-6 independent labs were involved at the time and it would be good to just clear the air from
"Rubbish Claims" or claims based on hearsay ?

quite certain there will be input from members here with first hand knowledge ??
if not then we will look further and speak to whomever does know to find the truth from the Top Down.

respectfully
Chet K

Group: Guest

Buy me some coffee
I looked at Engineers, Walt Rosenthal and Parke Cole disinfo claims and couldn't stop laughing.
Does anyone seriously believe that the Lutec inventors spent thousands of hours and thousands of dollars of their
own money and did not do extensive input - output measurements??

It makes me realise that the believers of such disinfo are graduates of the university of "Duuuuuuh".

So wake up chaps and study the patent.
Remember that a rotary device is a "reactive" energy device.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

I looked at Engineers, Walt Rosenthal and Parke Cole disinfo claims and couldn't stop laughing.
That's interesting... I feel the same way about the disinfo claims coming from Lutec and all the other magic pulsemotor builders who can't actually prove their claims to real engineers.
Does anyone seriously believe that the Lutec inventors spent thousands of hours and thousands of dollars of their
own money and did not do extensive input - output measurements??
It certainly wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. And when you bring in the deliberate fraud hypothesis, well...
do the math.
It makes me realise that the believers of such disinfo are graduates of the university of "Duuuuuuh".
The disinfo is coming from the believers, not the skeptics. Do you really think I'm a "graduate of the university of Duuuuuh"? If so then I'm really in the wrong place.
What is  keeping the Lutec boys from performing and presenting _proper_ measurements, for example using a proper
power analyzer? What is preventing them from daisy-chaining multiple units, each running off the output of the previous one in the chain and eventually producing all the power one might want, on just the input to the first unit?
Only the laws of physics, that's all. NOT the laws of men.

So wake up chaps and study the patent.
Remember that a rotary device is a "reactive" energy device.

The patent clearly doesn't contain the critical information needed to make an overunity pulse motor, or someone else would
have done so by now, using the information in the patent.
I have studied the patent, by the way, and I can't imagine why it was even granted, since there is nothing novel or useful in it. The  mechanical means of varying the brush timing and dwell is the only thing that is in the least bit "novel" and in the final end is actually just a kludge that can be done more easily in other ways.
Ditto for that other patent, the sparker thing, that gotoluc and Err-on and a few others wrote up and filed. It's all prior art, repackaged using
different gobbledegook.

Here's a challenge. Hire me to test a genuine, Lutec-built and certified device using approved techniques, and I'll write up a full report, either way it comes out. You can ship the device to me and when I'm done I'll send it back.

C.C

Buy me some coffee
The Adams motor was a similar device:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01oXbxqNB2w

Please have a look at what the replicators say in their description.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee
This is the adams motor patent which is very similar to the Lutec patent:
GB2282708

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Patents/GB2282708.pdf

Again the claim of overunity.
« Last Edit: 2015-07-30, 00:32:45 by Aking.21 »

At First glance that Adams motor patent "Application" looks interesting. But it is an application for a patent I think.

Anyway the patent application is a bit long and confusing can anyone put forward a "Theory of Operation" in simple terms, in text ?

Just a explanation of how it works.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Adams

http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/adamsmotor.htm

Attraction to Stator Core:- The permanent magnet rotor is attracted to a wound stator core. No electrical current is supplied. The kinetic energy gained comes from the intrinsic ferromagnetic state of the magnet, and is 'on loan,' and must be paid back at the stator. In other words, to remove the magnet from the stator, an equal amount of energy must be inputted to separate the magnet from the core.  This is where the energy 'loan,' made in stage one, is normally paid back. The laws of conservation of energy state this.
    Demagnetization of Stator Core:- When the rotor magnet is in register with the stator core, the timing circuit is closed and a current pulse is delivered to the stator coils. The stator is wired such that the current flow creates an opposing magnetic field to that of the rotor magnet. This works to offset the magnetization induced in the stator core across the air gap. The stator coils 'dull' the field induced in the stator core, and can even overcome it and provide repulsion at sufficient voltage. Consequently, the total current cancels out much if not all of the drag back of the rotor to the stator, and the rotor is capable of 'free wheeling,' out of the stator zone using the remaining inertia gained in stage one. The magic is that this current pulse is complemented by additional current freely induced in the stator windings by the rotor magnets, which as per the dictates of Lenz's law ( 1834), opposes the force that induced it. THIS IS WHERE THE OVER-UNITY EFFECT HAPPENS, AT THE MOMENT OF SWITCH CLOSURE! The permanent magnets in effect provide free precharge to the motor circuitry when in register!
    Recovery:- Now the rotor has moved away form the stator zone, the timing circuit is open again, the stator windings lose power, and stator core reverts to its default magnetized state. Restart at stage 1.

Lutec
http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/new-magnetic-electric-device-can-power.html

In order to gain an understanding of the operation of a LEA (Lutec Electricity Amplifier) it must be understood that there are actually three separate and completely individual events occurring in the one machine. Each of the three is equally important because without one of them operating in a completely synchronistical manner with the others, the end result would not achieve the efficiency levels required.

Each of the three events should first be viewed in isolation and then when they are drawn together as they are in the LEA, an understanding of the operating principles will become clear.

The First Event is a Pulsed DC Motor.
The Second Event is an AC generator.
The Third Event is the result of the impact of the Second on the First.

THE FIRST EVENT: A Pulsed DC Motor.

A DC input current either from a battery bank or from rectified AC mains is supplied to a DC motor comprised in this case of four fixed position stator coils, and a rotor with four equally spaced imbedded rare earth permanent magnets of a particular strength.

The input is pulsed by a rotating switch (commutated) allowing the DC input current to flow through the motor coils for a percentage of one cycle as dictated by the actual ON period of the commutator contacts. In most cases this is around 0.2 of a cycle. The electron flow in this DC circuit is negative to positive and so the negative lead is permanently connected to the coil/s.

The DC pulse causes a magnetic effect in the coil core so that the temporary polarisation of the coils laminated steel core has the effect of repulsing the magnetically aligned permanent magnet embedded in the rotor so causing it to rotate.

The DC pulse is completely consumed by this action which is the cause of the rotor spinning.

So the single result of the consumed DC input pulse is that it initiates the motor moment.

THE SECOND EVENT: An AC Generator.

The same coils used for the motor section in the first Event are used to generate the Second Event that being an AC power output. The rotor containing the permanent magnets is caused to be driven past the stator coils by the motor, at which time induction occurs in the coils producing an alternating current (AC) output.
The only force being used to cause the movement of the rotor is the motor torque. The AC generated in the coils is done so independent of the input DC pulse and is strictly the result of the induction effect.

Evidence of the Second Event being able to operate independently and still provide the same AC output result is proven by causing it to produce the same output without the LEA motor section connected.

This is done by disconnecting the DC input wires and using an outside power source such as an electric motor connected to the axle of the generator and spinning it up to 750 revolutions per minute speed. This will cause a 50 Hz AC output result, a result that is identical to that with the LEA motor connected.

This proves that the AC output is produced purely by and controlled by the speed of rotation of the motor having an induction effect on the coils, nothing else, and especially no part of the DC input power component can be attributed as adding to the generated AC output.

THE THIRD EVENT: The Effect of Event Two on Event One.

Events One and Two happen independently of each other in the same machine. The only similarity shared in the Events is that they share the same coil to enable each to perform their independent functions.

The pulsed DC input to the coil has no effect on the AC being produced because there is no return path for it through the AC load of the coil. The AC is being generated continuously, and has no direct electrical contribution to the input because it too has no return path to enable it to do so.

The DC input runs the motor supplying current through its own defined circuit for around 0.2 of a cycle. (The ON period)
The DC input circuit has nothing to do with the AC output circuit; remember all the DC input is exhausted in the First Event so there is absolutely no DC input power left to do anything else.

The DC current is driven into the motor coils as long as there is a potential difference in voltage between the DC voltage and the AC voltage. This potential voltage is what carries the input current. When this potential voltage difference falls to zero the ON period of the electrical cycle is ended, and then no input current can flow.

The input voltage that carries current (amps) into the motor coils is a resultant voltage. This can be seen on oscilloscope traces as a variable voltage.  It can also be called a differential voltage because the current is able to flow for a brief period before the lesser voltage becomes equal, and so prevents the flow from continuing.

SUMMARY

The LEA has been designed to maximise and exploit Events One Two and Three in a synchronous manner so as to produce a highly efficient means of generating electricity. It could be described as a tri-brid system.

This harmonious triumvirate result has been accomplished by identifying and controlling the precise timing of input and output voltages; so to allow the separate Events to operate within the same space, using minimal shared components while retaining their original individual effects.

The patent over this technology already granted in many countries including the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Russia, Eurasia, Africa, Poland, China, South Africa, Vietnam, Brazil, Singapore, Turkey, Israel and pending in many others is titled;

“A Means of Controlling A Rotary Device”

The reader may now understand why it has been called so.
There are many uses for the technology; it can provide electricity in a manner more highly efficient, environmentally clean and cost effective than any other currently known.

Other applications for this technology could be water desalination, hydrogen production, highly efficient motors for plant, pumps, and machinery, or as a more efficient and cost effective drive for anything that turns spins or rotates.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Bump
 ;)

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Bump
 ;)
Lets assume that the generator works ...just for the sake of discussion.

what process would be the mostlikely to emmerge given that oil would have less use .

Would multi-tiered investment companys emerge ?

or would every body suddenly have free power ?

Already wind power energy farms are tied to the main grid enabling sync so the energy company techs tell us.

Why do they not have direct conversion to ac?

It seems to me that a rotary converter is the simple answer. Which begs the question .Why cant we do this with ss devices .

why dont we do this with ss devices when there are millions of grid tied inverters in operation that do not make 1 useable milliwatt when the main energy supply is down . Its like we pay thoudands per year for a clock?

I know that this is a simplistic view but the motivations of a capitolist system dictate a slow and painfull path whatever the magic beans are .
even the sun and the wind .
All of this makes evaluating claims made in the process rather difficult for the vast majority .

It also explains why anything that does work ,unless very simple would be emmersed in this spin cycle of disinfo ,and if it was simple it would be made to look much harder with the owners doing their best to lead everybody away from the simple.

Efficient ,long lasting energy storage is all we really need to gain independence. 

what a F$#$#@#ing headache!

Buy me some coffee
Lets assume that the generator works ...just for the sake of discussion.

what process would be the mostlikely to emmerge given that oil would have less use .

Would multi-tiered investment companys emerge ?

or would every body suddenly have free power ?

Already wind power energy farms are tied to the main grid enabling sync so the energy company techs tell us.

Why do they not have direct conversion to ac?

It seems to me that a rotary converter is the simple answer. Which begs the question .Why cant we do this with ss devices .

why dont we do this with ss devices when there are millions of grid tied inverters in operation that do not make 1 useable milliwatt when the main energy supply is down . Its like we pay thoudands per year for a clock?

I know that this is a simplistic view but the motivations of a capitolist system dictate a slow and painfull path whatever the magic beans are .
even the sun and the wind .
All of this makes evaluating claims made in the process rather difficult for the vast majority .

It also explains why anything that does work ,unless very simple would be emmersed in this spin cycle of disinfo ,and if it was simple it would be made to look much harder with the owners doing their best to lead everybody away from the simple.

Efficient ,long lasting energy storage is all we really need to gain independence. 

what a F$#$#@#ing headache!

I agree.

What you must understand is those in power-in control,wish to remain in that position at any cost.

Its much like the USA calling it self the land of the free LOL.
The USA is one of the most !un-free! nations there is.
Over there,you can be charged just for collecting rain water.
You can be taxed for sunlight C.C
Charged for putting up a wind generator,and they have the balls to call it the land of the free lol.

Everything the people do to try and save,better there lives,and help out the environment,there is a government or corporation there to stop your efforts in there tracks.

I have seen one of the LUTEC generators in person,and not all has been exposed as to how they work-well not yet anyway.

You would be surprised as to what has been hidden,and what is in use today behind closed doors.

Brad

I have seen one of the LUTEC generators in person,and not all has been exposed as to how they work-well not yet anyway.

Did nobody offer to run it?

Buy me some coffee
Did nobody offer to run it?

No,as it was at the AIT in WA.

The system the we live with has evolved vey quickly in th last 100 years and will continue to do so
Most of us with the spare time to even be able to communicate an experiment are living a life where hunger is not one of our problems
We have energy we have health facilities in some form while the starving societies seem to want guns which we give them , to use against each other,usually it is because their belief systems have not been addressed by capitolist values. Its like giving children matches in one way and we also are in that evolution process and also have a lot to learn.

women have  only just been given the fredom to drive vehicles in nations where glass towers defy belief .
we all have along way to go and a safe way to get there.

As long as nobody starts pushing launch buttons we may yet evolve to an understanding where we can live together and not play blame games .

The people here who persue unusual effects are the real heros here but a storage meduim solves the free energy issue .

A story I heard from a person who was at an early sm demo said that just before the demo which changed location at the last minute .
Armed "agents" odrered the visitors out saying the this technology was the property of the united states government.

There were no more demos after other than the uec video which was purposely released .

I think we should be grateful for our quality of life and keep up the battle to keep the bastards honest .

Ask yourself what really matters to you then ask one of the thousands in the so called caravan of people just wanting to get away from aplace that has less far more but organised freedom (the cartels see to that).

There is alot to consider ....but getting grid independence from our solar arrays in a manner that works long term really does the job for us and the developing societies.

ALL WE NEED TO MAKE IS STORAGE THAT WORKS !...and is affordable,and yes the catels ...different ones support the drip feed strategy as do all busineses in one way or another.
I think im off topic here  but thanks for the interaction.

Buy me some coffee
The system the we live with has evolved vey quickly in th last 100 years and will continue to do so
Most of us with the spare time to even be able to communicate an experiment are living a life where hunger is not one of our problems
We have energy we have health facilities in some form while the starving societies seem to want guns which we give them , to use against each other,usually it is because their belief systems have not been addressed by capitolist values. Its like giving children matches in one way and we also are in that evolution process and also have a lot to learn.

women have  only just been given the fredom to drive vehicles in nations where glass towers defy belief .
we all have along way to go and a safe way to get there.

As long as nobody starts pushing launch buttons we may yet evolve to an understanding where we can live together and not play blame games .

The people here who persue unusual effects are the real heros here but a storage meduim solves the free energy issue .

A story I heard from a person who was at an early sm demo said that just before the demo which changed location at the last minute .
Armed "agents" odrered the visitors out saying the this technology was the property of the united states government.

There were no more demos after other than the uec video which was purposely released .

I think we should be grateful for our quality of life and keep up the battle to keep the bastards honest .

Ask yourself what really matters to you then ask one of the thousands in the so called caravan of people just wanting to get away from aplace that has less far more but organised freedom (the cartels see to that).

There is alot to consider ....but getting grid independence from our solar arrays in a manner that works long term really does the job for us and the developing societies.

ALL WE NEED TO MAKE IS STORAGE THAT WORKS !...and is affordable,and yes the catels ...different ones support the drip feed strategy as do all busineses in one way or another.
I think im off topic here  but thanks for the interaction.

3D M

Launch buttons will never be pushed,unless by some demented hacker or govenmental employee
Who would they have to rule over then?

Back on topic
As i said,there is more to the LUTEC generator than was ever let out.

A device like this is extreemly hard to prove,but so easy to dismiss as a hoax or just measurement error.
I will let all here think about why that is,but it has to do with mosts belief that the !known theoretical! laws must stand.

There were many qualified people and groups that measured the P/in and P/out on the LUTEC generators,and all were positive results.

There are many videos showing measurements,using both analoge and digital meters,and all also show energy gains.
Both types of meters do a very good job at averaging out pulsed current and voltages-this has been proven many times here,and mostly by poynt99,who is probably the best of the best here.
But every time (i mean every time)a device shows a net gain in power,most say you cant rely on the meters-there wrong.
If the device shows a loss,then the meters always seem to be correct C.C.

The LUTEC generator was what it was claimed to be,but the powers that be got the (scam-fake)wheels turning,and the rest is history.

This tech will/is being presented now
Most will say thats nonsense.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
As i understand it,the US will not grant patents on free energy machines,unless proven to work.
And yet here it is,a patent for a device that dose not work-apparently  C.C

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6630806B1/en

Group: Tinkerer

No,as it was at the AIT in WA.
:o

As i understand it,the US will not grant patents on free energy machines,unless proven to work.
And yet here it is,a patent for a device that dose not work-apparently  C.C

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6630806B1/en
I don't think so. there are hundreds of useless devices on USPTO's system.

That patent is for a rotary controller.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I don't think so. there are hundreds of useless devices on USPTO's system.

That patent is for a rotary controller.

Agreed, except that I would say thousands or maybe even tens of thousands.

Can anyone verify this (from the pat office) re: the Lutec patent:

2015-05-15 REMI Maintenance fee reminder mailed
2015-10-07 LAPS Lapse for failure to pay maintenance fees
2015-11-24 FP Expired due to failure to pay maintenance fee

Effective date: 20151007

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Legal Events
Date   Code   Title   Description
2007-03-16   FPAY   Fee payment   
Year of fee payment: 4

2011-05-16   REMI   Maintenance fee reminder mailed   
2011-10-06   FPAY   Fee payment   
Year of fee payment: 8

2011-10-06   SULP   Surcharge for late payment   
Year of fee payment: 7

2013-06-26   AS   Assignment   
Owner name: ENGEN HOLDINGS PTY LTD, AUSTRALIA

Free format text: ASSIGNMENT OF ASSIGNORS INTEREST;ASSIGNORS:CHRISTIE, VICTOR J;BRITS, LUDWIG E;SIGNING DATES FROM 20130524 TO 20130529;REEL/FRAME:030685/0525

2015-05-15   REMI   Maintenance fee reminder mailed   
2015-10-07   LAPS   Lapse for failure to pay maintenance fees   
2015-11-24   FP   Expired due to failure to pay maintenance fee   
Effective date: 20151007

Yes I can confirm the patent now has no protection, but can't be patented again unless alterations are made and go through the whole process again, very very expensive.
Lots of patents go this way through not paying the yearly fee, it is a lot of money.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tech Wizard

What is needed to know here too is that the two inventors sold the patent to a new owner in 2013-06-26.

The new owner is ENGEN HOLDINGS PTY LTD, AUSTRALIA.  Who are they?  An oil company... see this:
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=308793284

So it may not be surprising the new owner did not pay the yearly fee after a while...

Perhaps Brad has further pieces of information on this patent.

Gyula

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
What is needed to know here too is that the two inventors sold the patent to a new owner in 2013-06-26.

The new owner is ENGEN HOLDINGS PTY LTD, AUSTRALIA.  Who are they?  An oil company... see this:
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=308793284

So it may not be surprising the new owner did not pay the yearly fee after a while...

Perhaps Brad has further pieces of information on this patent.

Gyula

Thanks Gyula, I was going to look that up. I wonder if it has been put under another name in a new patent filing!!!!

Dirty tricks it seems being uncovered, I know of this company in Spain.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tinkerer

Here's the Patent application

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 20:46:46