PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 23:25:46
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Global Warming is a Hoax  (Read 27671 times)
Group: Experimentalist

author=ronee link=topic=3500.msg63780#msg63780 date=1501342459]

The only reason that the !powers that be! are doing this,is because you(the people) are allowing them to do it.

Brad

Excellent post mate, i can't argue with anything there.

Ron

Group: Moderator

The People have very limited "Power" to change anything.

The Programs which are destroying our Planet are both
funded and managed by the Deep State.  The Deep State
is unelected.  The Deep State is presently above the law.

The Love of Money has no concern for people, for wildlife or
for the health of our Planet.

When it is reported that the Ozone Layer is somehow being
disrupted to permit increased UV bombardment of Earth's
surface, think HAARP.  The People have been blinded by
Intense Propaganda.  The People have been "conditioned"
to accept government propaganda as "Truth."

There are some few very brave and gallant souls who do
work to expose the criminal acts of the Deep State
.  Sadly,
too many of them have lost their lives.  The Deep State
murders those who threaten it with impunity.  Who do they
fear to bring them to justice?

The Love of Money personified.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-30, 21:31:51 by muDped »

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee

[url=http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=155412]The Love of Money personified.

muDped

When it is reported that the Ozone Layer is somehow being
disrupted to permit increased UV bombardment of Earth's
surface, think HAARP.  The People have been blinded by
Intense Propaganda.  The People have been "conditioned"
to accept government propaganda as "Truth."

Work started on HAARP in 1993,and the Ozone layer holes began to be seen in the 1970's
Quote: The Antarctic ozone hole is an annual phenomenon which has occurred in every (southern hemisphere) spring since the late 1970s. It is caused by the chemical action of chlorine and bromine released from man-made chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and halons.

The People have very limited "Power" to change anything.

The people have/hold power over everything.
What the people dont have,is the ability to stand together, as a whole,at the same time.

The Programs which are destroying our Planet are both
funded and managed by the Deep State.  The Deep State
is unelected.  The Deep State is presently above the law.

Hitler also thought he was !above! the law/all powerful,and untouchable.
Then along came a small country full of people that said no-not going to happen.

The Love of Money has no concern for people, for wildlife or
for the health of our Planet.

And what good is money if there are no people,wildlife or planet?.
What will the !deep state! rule over then ?
Do you really think they will cut off the hand that feed's them?.

There are some few very brave and gallant souls who do
work to expose the criminal acts of the Deep State[/url].  Sadly,
too many of them have lost their lives.  The Deep State
murders those who threaten it with impunity.  Who do they
fear to bring them to justice?

On this we agree-there are some really !bad! people in power in our world.
Take the Clinton's for example,and the Bush'es.
Against all odd's,the people said no to another Clinton leading the USA--only problem was,you had only another clown to put in power.

The biggest bunch of corrupt people,are those that lead our country's,and so,our military.

But here is the problem.
The !Evil! decide that they need to generate some money,and steel another countries resources--so up comes the false flag--such as the 9/11 bullshit,and what followed.

The invading army is made up of !people!,that are instructed by the !Evil! few,to go bomb the shit out of said country-because it has an !Evil! leader--oh,and weapons of mass destruction   C.C
And that is where the problem lies--the people that make up said army just cannot get together and say !no!-this is not right. Instead,they just follow blindly.
This is why the !Evil! hold power over the people--because the people allow them too..

One of the biggest problems in this world today,is the peoples willingness to listen to,and believe main stream media,which is nothing more than a branch of the !Evil! tree.

But there is change,and we! the Australian people!,are pushing back in many ways--and we are winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPWjkRgzGvw

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/new-hopes-900m-new-acland-mine-expansion-plan-rejected-by-queensland-court-20170531-gwh3es

And Synergy's attempt to charge a sun tax to those with solar panels--
http://www.solarcitizens.org.au/plans_for_wa_sun_tax_condemned_by_solar_citizens

The outcome when the people banded together
http://reneweconomy.com.au/wa-premier-rules-out-solar-tax-as-fantasy-16357/

Quote:Yesterday’s wholesale rejection of the idea by Barnett, however, has brought relief and praise from the Australian Solar Council, which has campaigned against the proposed solar tariff since it was first broached.

This is what happens when the people band together--even the biggest of them can be bought down.

As far as the thread title go's (Global warming is a hoax),it would seem that what is actually being put forth by some here,is not that  global warming is a hoax,but more so an argument of-who is to blame.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Hmmm.  This should be very interesting.  The Climate Bogeyman.

A work in progress.

Well, as expected this discussion deals with diverse
viewpoints and opinions.  Very good!

Obviously, it is very difficult for many to imagine that
they are being hoaxed.  But they truly are...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me some coffee
Hmmm.  This should be very interesting.  The Climate Bogeyman.

A work in progress.

Well, as expected this discussion deals with diverse
viewpoints and opinions.  Very good!

Obviously, it is very difficult for many to imagine that
they are being hoaxed.  But they truly are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffjIyms1BX4

Buy me some coffee

Buy me a beer
Great videos, simple and to the point O0

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Guest

Buy me some coffee

Quote from: Farmhand
I think this is new .

http://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/miranda-devine-perth-electrical-engineers-discovery-will-change-climate-change-debate/news-story/d1fe0f22a737e8d67e75a5014d0519c6

Aye, a voice of sanity with truthful words.

Their efforts will be ridiculed by the Propagandists
who are pushing the deception.  It is absolutely
stunning to see how the masses have been
sucked in by the PBS fake science.

Quote: the records over the past half million years show that not to be the case
 ???
Who recorded the temperatures a half million years ago ?.

https://www.skepticalscience.com/David_Evans_arg.htm

http://thebigsmoke.com.au/2015/10/13/sam-blacker-climate-change-debunked/

Brad

There are methods of determining these things, clues are recorded in nature I believe.

The great thing about mainstream science community is that hundreds of years ago they learned about a great thing called math that allows millions of people to reach an unambiguous conclusion. I, and no doubt thousands of academic scientists, have analyzed the climate change data. There’s a pattern seen in mainstream, which is that the more notable and active publishing a climatologist is the more likely they’re to agree that humanity is a major contributor to climate change.

Another great thing about mainstream science is that if you think it’s incorrect, then you can write a nice paper proving your claim. Math and data are amazing. Mainstream improves over time. Mathematical models improving in accuracy and predicting. If someone comes up with a better model, then by all means publish it.

Until then I will definitely believe mainstream is not only correct that climate change is very real, but that humanity is a major contributor to climate change. I’ve seen the data. I’ve seen so much footage around the world such as glaciers slowly vanishing over the decades. I know Huell Howser showed on his tv show, California's Gold, old and new footage of a glacier he visited. Climate change is only seen on a global scale over long periods of time on the order of decades. Analyzing the data over just one decade is not advisable due to significant natural fluctuations.

I hope everyone on Earth can take notice and appreciate what mainstream scientists have accomplished and given us over the past few hundred years, taking humanity out of the dark eras, and accept what they are saying in vast numbers about climate change. I hope everyone on Earth can try to help in whatever ways they can.

Buy me some coffee
It's a no brainer-global warming is real,and we !the people! are a major player in this.

For some odd reason,there are those that think Co2 is all good  C.C-it dose nothing but help the trees grow.

While it is true that trees,plants and the like's need Co2,there is a limit--and that limit has been crossed.

We !the people! have continued to increase the volume of Co2,while at the same time have continued to reduce the Co2 to oxygen converters (the tree's and plant life here on earth)

Co2 volume is going up,and oxygen volume is going down.

So,if you think you are not a part of this problem,then you must be one of very few who dose not drive a motor vehicle,one of a very few who dose not use paper product's,one of a very few who is not connected to the grid for your electrical energy need's,one of a very few who dose not burn a wood fire to heat your home-the list go's on.

So,that counts most of you here out.

SO,if you think that global warming is a hoax,and the wrong people are being blamed,then you are dead wrong--facts are fact's,and there is simply no point in going into denial,and trying to shift the blame onto some one else.

Brad

SO,if you think that global warming is a hoax,and the wrong people are being blamed,then you are dead wrong--facts are fact's,and there is simply no point in going into denial,and trying to shift the blame onto some one else.

Brad

But I have done and I will continue to do so!

Sooner or later most intelligent people come to realize that the "official story/stories" put out by the people who rule over us is/are false. Just one or two examples... 19 people with box cutters brought down three towers. Some of the "terrorists" where still alive afterwards, some of the planes continued on in service for years afterwards...one man with a bolt action gun in three shots killed a president... you get the story.  The London bombing, HIV, Zika, pandemics/epidemics... the fear and false info is layered on with a trowel. Why do you exempt global warming?

Ron

Buy me some coffee
But I have done and I will continue to do so!

Ron

Why do you exempt global warming

Very simple--i see the truth with my own eyes every day.

I see 1000's of cars driving around every day,and know that the actual number being driven world wide every day is over 1.1 billion--yes,1.1 billion,and this excludes truck's,buses,trains,heavy equipment-ETC
Far less Co2 emissions are produce in the process of making 1 gallon of gasoline,than are produced in burning 1 gallon of gasoline.
So,if you drive a motor vehicle,you are contributing to the rise of Co2

I also know(for a fact),that there are also millions of homes drawing power of the grid.
This means that you are also contributing to the rise in Co2

Like i said,i dont know what planet your living on,or if you just wonder around with your eyes wide shut--but your global warming hoax is busted--the proof is driving around on the roads,and when you see homes lit up like christmas.

Sooner or later most intelligent people come to realize that the "official story/stories" put out by the people who rule over us is/are false.

Not in the case of global warming there not.

Just one or two examples... 19 people with box cutters brought down three towers.

Totally different,as there is proof that the claims being made,in regards to 9/11,are absolute bullshit.
Anyone who believe that these clowns that couldnt even fly a single engine cessna.
This also took place in the most heavily guarded air space in the world,and yet the planes flew of course for over an hour.
You also forgot the pentagon,who's walls had magical powers.
With the two towers,we could clearly see the !apparent! wing strikes,but with the pentagon-not even one small mark from a wing strike--the list of bullshit go's on with this one.

Some of the "terrorists" where still alive afterwards, some of the planes continued on in service for years afterwards...

And those that believe the given story would call you a nutter--even though there is undeniable proof that what you say is correct.

one man with a bolt action gun in three shots killed a president... you get the story.  The London bombing, HIV, Zika, pandemics/epidemics... the fear and false info is layered on with a trowel. ?

I have no argument against any of that,and there is so much more.
The same people told us that they sent man to the moon--but they cant even cure  the common bloody cold.

Then there is all this new sh*t that just keeps !popping! into existence from no where--like as you said,AIDS for 1!
The best one yet,and now worth over 800,000,000 a year,is this ADD(attention deficit disorder)bullshit.
Now your kids aren't naughty--they have a mental illness that requires drug's--speed in this case.
The only drugs my kids required when they were naughty,was a good whack on the backside,and whala-turned back into a good kid in under 30 seconds  O0.

I know there is so many crimes being committed by our government's,and those that have a law unto them self.But global warming is not one of them,because we are our own proof that it is man in general that is causing the rise in Co2 emissions.

What is  exhaust gas ?

Quote:

In general, an exhaust gas is a gas emitted through a combustion process. The exhaust gas is actually a combination of many different gases: N2, CO2, H2O and O2. Though some are harmless, there are few that are harmful and are considered major pollutants.
One of the most dangerous of these is CO, carbon monoxide. This gas has the potential to kill people and animals if concentrations are high enough.
Hydrocarbons, CxHy (shown simply as “HC“) come from unburned fuel.
Nitrogen oxides, NOx, are released through the internal combustion process and have been linked to acid rain and ozone.

Ready for some numbers?

Burning one gallon of gas creates 20 pounds of carbon dioxide, and the average car emits about six tons of carbon dioxide every year-yes,6 ton's a year.
1.1 billion cars on the road X 6 tons per car =6.6 billion tons of Co2/Co alone--and there is more-->//N2/NOx/and HC-the ozone killer.

So how in this world can you say that global warming is a hoax,when you know the numbers i have just provided are true--you can see them with your own eyes.

Brad

@all

Global Warming was changed to Climate Change because the word Global and Globalist became a source or natural antagonism.

The whole CC system is based on one ultimate goal called Carbon Tax. The ultimate Globalists' money grab that Trump so wisely pulled the plug on. Imagine pairing the honorable word "Carbon" with the decrepitness of the word "TAX". It is the ultimate insult to anything known to harbor intelligence. Next, expect the furt meter.

What they are trying to convince us all is saying "Burn more wood to pay for this nice Carbon Tax and you will produce less smoke". This is the simplest base of all these scientists who are hired at fat salaries to agree with their non-elected bosses who look to preside over countries as their Energy Lords peddling Carbon illusions for real money.

They have managed to spin the Earths normal temperature fluctuations into a big fat paycheck of lies. So here are some real truths.

1) It is now known that 120 Corporations own 80% of the Worlds wealth. Believe it or not.

2) All the Worlds Central Banks including the Federal Reserve are controlled by one Rothschild family who's current wealth is estimated at 500 trillion dollars. Publicly known "Richest men in the World" like Soros and Gates are just peafurts put in to distract the public while the real Richies live behind the scenes like they like it.

3) If pollution can be equated to MONEY, then these people are the worst polluters on the planet.

4) If owing money to fictitious Central Banks who invent loaned money by ledger entries and then force people to pay that money plus interest on top of that but now in real dollars from sweat and the burning of more energy, then debt becomes the worst CC culprit.

5) In African tribes, over their many many 1000s of years used one basic economic premise which is after X years, the richest tribal member will dissolve his wealth by spreading it back to the rest of the tribe.

6) If we take that same lead as in #5, if we took Rothschilds' 500 trillion dollars, we could reset all national debts back to zero, we could render all home mortgages paid in full, we could render all student loans forgiven, we could pay for health for everyone on the planet for 100 of years AND BY DOING SO WE COULD SAVE ALL THE ENERGY REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN THIS UNFAIR SYSTEM AS IT IS TODAY.

7) The above is the only real solution IF CLIMATE CHANGE WAS REAL.

8) But instead we see our scientists standing up and they are telling you to burn more wood to save the planet and because this advise is coming from supposed learned men,  most will chew it up as reality and this is what the Money Scheme is counting on in order for it to work.

9) The only way to burn less energy is to remove the NEED to burn more energy. So this present economical system is designed for exactly the opposite. The fractional banking system of the Federal Reserve requires that expenditures increase (burn more and more wood) in time in order to keep their Ponzy Scheme alive.

wattsup

Guys, I thought this was a science forum. Fear and conspiracy theories is not science. I'm guessing that what the majority of people on Earth believe is based on emotions and peer pressure. So every person who breaks free from that will help humanity awaken.

Guys, I thought this was a science forum. Fear and conspiracy theories is not science. I'm guessing that what the majority of people on Earth believe is based on emotions and peer pressure. So every person who breaks free from that will help humanity awaken.

There is no conspiracy. Is the Climate Change movement real? So not a conspiracy. Are they asking for a Carbon Tax? So real again. If energy consumption is related to pollution which is related to economic needs which is related to human survival, so no conspiracy there either. It is just how one decides to implement their biased logic to afford some great riches while it downgrades the rest of us. The basic premise of any World problem can only really be fixed in one understands AND ACCEPTS the REAL root causes and proposes solutions at that level where the benefits of a cleaner World would be a normal trickle down event for all equally versus this forced up our ass Carbon Tax. Again no conspiracy there either.

As for 911, again did the towers fall? Yes. Did top scientists and top level pilots say the chance of one neophyte man piloting a plane to hit one tower is impossible making the other man hitting the other tower TOTALLY impossible is not a conspiracy. Just fact. Top pilots could not do it even under controlled conditions, so how could they even fathom doing it under the total stress of knowing their own lives are coming to an end. This was not two Japanese Kamikaze pilot flying their small planes into battleship against an armada of cannons. This was two jerks flying huge airliners that cannot turn on a dime and for which one half a degree out of precision would have made them miss their marks by huge spreads make this whole thing obviously a scam story of the century.

The conspiracy theories come from the OFFICIAL VERSIONS presented to the public in these and so many of other parts of our lives that one has true reason to wonder if this World is an Alice in Wonderland fanfare driven by totally inept money hungry liars who have obviously grown up believing that "No lie is bad if it pays the bills".

And yes this is a science forum with some pretty smart people and there is nothing wrong with using some of that smarts outside the scope of OU research. Plus it's a good distraction from the often grueling and most often unrecognized works done here.

wattsup

Climate change is backed by decades of math and data. To say it’s fake or a scam is a conspiracy. You're more than welcome to analyze peer reviewed papers if you truly believe climate change is a hoax, a scam, or a conspiracy. As stated, if you believe to have stumbled upon scientific proof that states otherwise, then by all means publish a scientific paper showing the math and data.

Please state the peer reviewed reference of the academic scientist(s) who said it is impossible for a neophyte pilot to hit the twin towers. I can’t imagine any academic scientists making such an absurd statement, much less a notable academic scientist.

Mainstream science presents the math, data, and peer reviewed papers so that you don't have to wonder if they're lying to you. You can verify it for yourself.

Quote from: Theoretical Research
Guys, I thought this was a science forum.

Fear and conspiracy theories is not science.

What really is "Science?"  Science American Style has been
corrupted by the Love of Money.  Unfortunately, those who
speak loudest to defend Science are themselves fraudulent
and corrupt.

Sadly, this phenomenon of Science as Paid for Propaganda has
infected most of the Western World.

The days of Honest Science, if they truly ever existed, are long
gone.  Welcome to the Age of the Lie where Deception Reigns
Supreme
.  The Love of Money is very powerful.

We may wish and hope that things were different.

One of the key tasks of Science is to expose what is
untrue.  The "Conspiracy Theory" moniker was created
by those in Power to dissuade such efforts.

If any have lost their zest for Truth it may be that they've
succumbed to the pressures of the corrupted.

The intensity of the War on Truth is reaching historic
proportions.

Quote from: the article
In order to begin to understand the scale of the problems facing us, all persons of good intent must revisit and critically re-examine the officially endorsed narratives supporting the events of 9/11, Auschwitz “human gas chambers” and other consciousness-directing assumed realities that are used to define our modern political universe.

The fact that the ‘truth’ regarding these events is not open for debate should, in itself, serve as a red flag for anybody with an eye for historical precedent. It was Hitler who said that it was very hard for a politician to get away with telling a small lie because everybody tells such lies but, “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

If what we have been told about 9/11, about “human gas chambers”, about London 7/7 and other such ‘events’ is false then the assumptions from which our thinking proceeds will inevitably lead us to FALSE conclusions.

If this is truly the case (and it is) then the situation is surely desperate, however comfortable we feel about reality or, conversely, whatever we think of Donald Trump or any ‘ism’ out there that we look to for salvation.

There can be no salvation for humanity without TRUTH.

TRUTH is primary. Only the truth can begin to set us free.

Our future is at stake. The imposition of taboos and the silencing of fair and open debate on any important issue cannot and must not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: 2017-08-05, 20:34:39 by muDped »

Mainstream science offers the math and data so you can verify the claim yourself. I have no more interest in this discussion because it's not a scientific discussion. It seems obvious to me that academics have nothing to fear, as each younger generation is becoming more scientific. :) The days of irrational emotions void of critical thinking skills are slowly ending, thankfully.

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Mainstream science has been corrupted along with all the rest of the economies. Once you accept the transfer and possession of federal notes the government can then dictate the rules. Which it does. And then those rules are laws from which one cannot escape. You want federal notes? You play by those rules. Getting away from dollars or financially redeemable metals is quite the task. When you attempt this the government has a program for those. We are indoctrinated in social boot camps, which attendance it mandatory or just plain too easy. The getting out is hard. Because the feds own the ground you walk on also. One never gets to leave the camp.
And for those who might think this wacko? Congratulations, you believe what freedoms they dictate to you in your finances and thinking, your wallet and your mind.

I thought this was an engineering site dedicated to free energy, no? Ah, but all the extraneous content only serves as better camouflage. By the incorporation of the massive amount of non relevant content, the real players get to hide amongst the rest. Thank you. Keep up the good work here oh brave and noble souls. Adventure on to the success of your bliss. Fulfil the void with your grandest desires and lo and behold, they are met which ecstatic, exhuberant complicity. For it is far better to extoll one's internal strife than to commit the overwhelming task of solving the problem. Phalangical mentalations.Thy peers are sure to well note the pride and progress one makes in the public acceptance ring. Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya for it is truly a great and better day without the future to solve.
I am writing another book titled 'When minds collide'. It is a story about the idiots against the knowledgeable while the wise merely look on. Should be a short book. Why would anyone read a book about everyday life when everyday is spent the same way. Probably sell millions...

I'm not sure what kind of web site this is, but maybe I misunderstood what was told to me while being invited here. I thought it was a group of people who prefer math.

Anyways, engineering is part of applied science. It relies upon mathematics, the unambiguous language that allows everyone to come to an agreement without endless arguments. This discussion is void of math. I've asked for peer reviewed references along with math and data that proves there is no climate change. So far nothing.

Academic science is awesome! :)

Buy me some coffee

Academic science is awesome! :)

I'm not sure what kind of web site this is, but maybe I misunderstood what was told to me while being invited here. I thought it was a group of people who prefer math.

Im not sure what you were told either,but known math plays only a small role here.

Anyways, engineering is part of applied science.

No.
Science is a part of applied engineering.
Engineering came first,and  science was derived from that engineering.

It relies upon mathematics, the unambiguous language that allows everyone to come to an agreement without endless arguments.

Once again,the mathematics will come after the engineering.

This discussion is void of math.

This discussion needs no math,but only common sense.
This discussion needs only observation for verification,but some choose to wear blinders.

I've asked for peer reviewed references along with math and data that proves there is no climate change. So far nothing.

There is climate change,and you do not need any !peer review! references to see it.

40 years ago,as a child,i could spend all day out in the summer sun,and not get burnt to a cinder.
Today you need a shirt,hat,and SPF 20+ sunscreen to survive just 1 hour in the sun without being burnt to a crisp.
No rocket science needed to see a drastic change there.

40 years ago,there was 1/6th the amount of motor vehicles on the road around the world than there is today.
No rocket science needed to tell you that the Co2 emissions have risen with the rise in the number of motor vehicles being used daily around the world.

Who chooses to drive these motor vehicle's?-well it aint only the Rothschild's.
Who chooses to draw power from the grid,so as they can enjoy the luxuries of life-like the television,and computers?.
Who chooses to burn a wood fuel'd fire to keep warm ?

Some here say that those- the likes of the Rothschild's,hold a gun to our head.
That may be true,but it is us(mere man) that is supplying the bullets for that gun--and a gun aint dangerous without bullets.  O0

Brad

No.
Science is a part of applied engineering.
Engineering came first,and  science was derived from that engineering.
From what I've been told and according to wikipedia applied sciences encompasses engineering. You can see in the table to the right of wikipedia page that science is at top, which encompasses applied science, which encompasses engineering, which encompasses electrical engineering.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_science

This discussion needs no math,but only common sense.
This discussion needs only observation for verification,but some choose to wear blinders.

There is climate change,and you do not need any !peer review! references to see it.
You can argue with people endlessly, each side being certain they're the one who has common sense. :/ Stick with math :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 23:25:46