PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 02:26:57
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: SM Videos Torrent Download  (Read 86735 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
For what it's worth, someone named "anonymous" uploaded a torrent to concen.org with two  videos of the SM device.

I downloaded these last night and while this is not new, the video's are larger in filesize than anything I have, and appear to my eye to be a bit clearer.

It was a pleasant refresher to watch these videos again in their entirety.

Included with the videos was a .pdf compilation with some of SM's remarks and emails to LM by no means complete.

Unfortunately also included was the  paper by Roberto and Otto  of the TPU ECD, sort of an implication to the uninitiated that this has been replicated, while we know better.

I'm sure someone here knows who "anonymous" is.

Unfortunately .torrent files are not allowed as an attachment or I would have posted it.

The title of the torrent is Steve_Marks_-_Torroidal_Power_Unit(TPU).torrent

The torrent is attached below

Does anyone know of the clearest videos available?

Any comments?

« Last Edit: 2010-11-04, 14:54:43 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The best SM video that I have is the one with UEC typed on it and is about 126mb.

Some of what SM states is deleted, but they allowed the statement that the TPU uses another means of inducing electron drift.  This put me on the right path.  Of course, this path has not been an easy one.

Curious people pop up on OU.com from time to time.  Could have been anyone in the TPU-world that uploaded it.  If there is no new info then it was probably one of the loose group that has been trying to figure out the TPU for the last several years.

sidenote: Remember the Mexican group that Mark Snoswell speaks of with the similar device that puts out AC?  Hendershot taught a group of people in Mexico how to build his device and it puts out AC. This from his sons compilation of notes on the device.

The two videos in the torrent are 359 and 659 Megabytes.

In order of importance my investigations have tried to stay focused on the following devices, which I consider the most interesting:

1) Steve Mark devices

2) Dr. Henry Moray devices

3) Hendershot devices

There are others worthy of mention but insufficient information available.

You are correct, the Hendershot is an AC machine.

The Mark devices, being DC without rectification do point to some type of electron drift phenomenon.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr

In order of importance my investigations have tried to stay focused on the following devices, which I consider the most interesting:

1) Steve Mark devices

3) Hendershot devices

The Mark devices, being DC without rectification do point to some type of electron drift phenomenon.

Can someone put those on a FTP somewhere?  The only fast connection that I have is at work and all Torrent stuff is blocked.

tExB=qr

1) Steve Mark devices

3) Hendershot devices

"electron drift phenomenon"?

Where for art thou, Ion? 

Here is a SM video I have not seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_fRKxz_UNo&feature=channel&list=UL

This was posted on youtube just yesterday: "Published on Oct 7, 2012 by joseph4younow"

It runs 1Hr: 31:55  and I believe features Brian Collins talking about the units after a brief 7.5 minute but new demonstration (at least I have not seen it before).

Do not confuse this with the other similar video and very similar demo, but with a different group of visitors.

Brian Collins gives a lot of interesting info to the people at the table, and makes some interesting comments.

Notice the red alligator clips on the capacitors in closeup and temperature monitor device.

tExB=qr
What interesting comments?  (can't see until I get home....)

What interesting comments?  (can't see until I get home....)

Watching the whole thing now and will report in later. Doing a frame by frame of important parts of the first seven minutes.

He runs a magnet around the circumference of the large and small units before starting them. Is this theatrics?

Interestingly the large unit appears to be wound circumferentially. No visible vertical windings. Here is a screenshot:

« Last Edit: 2012-10-09, 02:23:35 by ION »

tExB=qr
downloading now

looks heavily cleaned up, sharpened, etc.

At 3:51 SM is swiping a magnet around the circumferential windings of the large unit and lets go to use the other hand.

The magnet sticks to the wires while he changes hands.

Proof of iron wire or some ferrous core?

Is he possibly pre-aligning the iron wire or core by magnetizing it? Maybe for easier startup?

This is definitely a different unit than what we have previously seen. Notice in the screenshot the wires from the cores duck under the device instead of coming out the top.  Notice the back of the unit is not ripped up as in the other videos.

He may have added the vertical windings to the same unit later in order to do the alignment electrically so that he would not need to use the magnet.

tExB=qr
At 3:51 SM is swiping a magnet around the circumferential windings of the large unit and lets go to use the other hand.

The magnet sticks to the wires while he changes hands.

Proof of iron wire or some ferrous core?

Is he possibly pre-aligning the iron wire or core by magnetizing it? Maybe for easier startup?

I would think he would wave it all over if degaussing it.

What is the direction of the magnet? Shape and direction? (still downloading it)

I would think he would wave it all over if degaussing it.

What is the direction of the magnet? Shape and direction? (still downloading it)

Not degaussing, aligning, as in magnetizing.

Seems to be a large flat magnet about one by two by 3/8 of an inch thick, the  large rectangular face is vertically oriented during the swiping.

In the beginning of the video, he does the same swipe for the 8" unit.

Some of the frames are fairly clean if single stepped.

Can anyone see any vertical winds on the large unit? The circumferential winds are clearly visible, and the top of the unit seems very smooth.

tExB=qr
Not degaussing, aligning, as in magnetizing.

Seems to be a large flat magnet about one by two by 3/8 of an inch thick, the  large rectangular face is vertically oriented during the swiping.

In the beginning of the video, he does the same swipe for the 8" unit.

Some of the frames are fairly clean if single stepped.

Can anyone see any vertical winds on the large unit? The circumferential winds are clearly visible, and the top of the unit seems very smooth.

I mentioned degaussing for comparison.

What purpose would aligning it serve?

I mentioned degaussing for comparison.

What purpose would aligning it serve?

I know that if you slide a magnet lengthwise along an iron wire or bar it becomes magnetized because the dipoles become oriented or aligned. What purpose this serves is yet to be determined.

You are temporarily removing the earth field magnetization but it is not randomizing the dipoles (degaussing), rather this is orienting them. I used the word aligning, maybe orienting is a better choice of words.

tExB=qr
I know that if you slide a magnet lengthwise along an iron wire or bar it becomes magnetized because the dipoles become oriented or aligned. What purpose this serves is yet to be determined.

You are temporarily removing the earth field magnetization but it is not randomizing the dipoles (degaussing), rather this is orienting them. I used the word aligning, maybe orienting is a better choice of words.

aligning domains in a metal or space?

Group: Guest
Here is a SM video I have not seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_fRKxz_UNo&feature=channel&list=UL

I notice that the durations of the tests are short and compatible with hidden batteries. Only a duration longer than the possibility that allows a volume of batteries of the order of the hidden parts of the machine could be convincing. But in such demonstrations, we never see a device working all the time, for example during the discussion. Why not if energy was really free?
And since this video dating 1996, isn't it surprising that there is no third party duplication and nothing new about this device for 16 years? I doubt that an inventor who volontarily demonstrated his device, then renounce to a commercial exploitation. A conspiracy?  :)

@Exn
Only a duration longer than the possibility that allows a volume of batteries of the order of the hidden parts of the machine could be convincing. But in such demonstrations, we never see a device working all the time, for example during the discussion. Why not if energy was really free?
If you demo a new car do you drive it until it breaks down? No you simply demonstrate it works hence the term "demonstration".

And since this video dating 1996, isn't it surprising that there is no third party duplication and nothing new about this device for 16 years? I doubt that an inventor who volontarily demonstrated his device, then renounce to a commercial exploitation. A conspiracy? 

They seem to spend most of their time talking about intellectual property rights and how they must be absolutely certain nobody can duplicate or copy this device. Amazing video, a 5 minute demo then over an hour talking about marketing and protecting their investment, how nobody on the planet will ever duplicate it because of the measures they have taken and how they will screw over ever facet of the north american market. True humanitarians if ever I saw one, more like just another group of self involved assholes in my opinion.
Here we have some people who could possibly save millions of lives and prevent a future global energy crisis and economic meltdown yet the only thought going on in that tiny void between their ears is protectionism and monetary gain, simply amazing.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Guest
@ExnIf you demo a new car do you drive it until it breaks down? No you simply demonstrate it works hence the term "demonstration".

Would you buy the car if you knew that its only test was a run of less than 1 mn?

And a car is not a device related to a perpetual motion. A demonstration must be proportional to the implausibility of the claim. In matter of "free energy", the proof must be really beyond any doubt and therefore it needs several third party duplications.

They seem to spend most of their time talking about intellectual property rights and how they must be absolutely certain nobody can duplicate or copy this device.

As Kapanadze...
These guys prefer to die before their invention serves anyone, including themselves.
I wonder why they have shown their device one time. Terrible risk!   ;D

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Great Find ION

Wow never seen the new Youtube video before.

Still need to wait to get home to watch and digest

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
@ExnIf you demo a new car do you drive it until it breaks down? No you simply demonstrate it works hence the term "demonstration".

They seem to spend most of their time talking about intellectual property rights and how they must be absolutely certain nobody can duplicate or copy this device. Amazing video, a 5 minute demo then over an hour talking about marketing and protecting their investment, how nobody on the planet will ever duplicate it because of the measures they have taken and how they will screw over ever facet of the north american market. True humanitarians if ever I saw one, more like just another group of self involved assholes in my opinion.
Here we have some people who could possibly save millions of lives and prevent a future global energy crisis and economic meltdown yet the only thought going on in that tiny void between their ears is protectionism and monetary gain, simply amazing.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

I'm going to have to find that string of posts when you were going to reveal some of your work, to supposedly "teach us" something new, then changed your mind because you wanted to keep it to yourself. I know ION will remember that quite well too.

You're being somewhat hypocritical don't you think?  C.C

In the very beginning of the video, he starts the device and lets two of the fellows feel the slight vibration. Later he demonstrates the washboard effect of the large unit.

The TV was on the whole time of the large unit testing. He set a timer to log the elapsed time of the  small unit test. If you watch carefully, you see that he did not have time to unplug the TV from the inverter and plug it back into the wall socket at the far end of the room before moving on to the large unit test.

What we should be discussing is the use of only circumferential windings and the need for the magnet swipe as opposed to later units with vertical windings that did not need the magnet swipe.

This is a big clue, and SM probably realized he was possibly giving away a facet of the operation, so he added the vertical windings on later units to create the oriented domains.

Watching again, I noticed he is careful to maintain the same position of the magnet while swiping around the large unit, so he has to change the position of his hand by letting go of the magnet 2/3 of the way around the loop to reposition his hand and be sure the magnet is not flipped from the vertical orientation. Would a showman really bother with this subtle detail?

Yes, ex, there may have been hidden batteries, but I'm basing my belief that it may have been real on the fact that the weight of the devices was too low to allow for batteries and other factors. As I said before Dr. Schinzinger's tests keep me in the game.

We have extensively covered how the devices may have been faked  in other threads and to a great level of detail.

I'm always wiling to debate this issue, and from both stances, as I have in the past.

Right now I'm more interested in understanding these subtle clues.

SM may have been shut down by the gov. if his units operated on NMR based beta decay, as the meeting with the agent from the AEC may have been real. This would have ended all further demo's past 1997.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-09, 15:02:29 by ION »

tExB=qr
In the very beginning of the video, he starts the device and lets two of the fellows feel the slight vibration. Later he demonstrates the washboard effect of the large unit.

The TV was on the whole time of the large unit testing. He set a timer to log the elapsed time of the test.
Anyone that has persued the TPU for several years and still believes it is not some trick, accepts that SM did not use batteries as an energy source and that the devices are "real".

What we should be discussing is the use of only circumferential windings and the need for the magnet swipe as opposed to later units with vertical windings that did not need the magnet swipe.

This is a big clue, and SM probably realized he was possibly giving away a facet of the operation, so he added the vertical windings on later units to create the oriented domains.

Watching again, I noticed he is careful to maintain the same position of the magnet while swiping around the large unit, so he has to change the position of his hand by letting go of the magnet 2/3 of the way around the loop to reposition his hand and be sure the magnet is not flipped.
SM probabaly cringed every time he was asked why he swiped the magnet...

I also noticed he is careful to maintian the same magnet orientation when he switches hands.

EDIT:
I think he is aligning the pattern in space since he does not have a static pattern coil (until later units).

Yes, ex, there may have been hidden batteries, but I'm basing my belief that it may have been real on the fact that the weight of the devices was too low to allow for batteries and other factors. As I said before Dr. Schinzinger's tests keep me in the game.

We have extensively covered how the devices may have been faked  in other threads and to a great level of detail.

I'm always wiling to debate this issue, and from both sstances as I have in the past.

Right now I'm more interested in understanding these subtle clues.

SM may have been shut down by the gov. if his units operated on NMR based beta decay, as the meeting with the agent from the AEC may have been real. This would have ended all further demo's past 1997.

Is the man with the accent "Brian T. Collins" of 432 Hz Harmonic? or another Brian Collins?   He states in the video that Australia is "home" and that he developed some sort of levitation technology at Sussex University.

Buy me some coffee
So maybe this is indeed the operating principle of the TPU

Let me give you something to think about...
If you had a short wire and you moved a magnet across it you would always have limited potential because the length of wire was so short.
OK now what if we increase the length of the wire to many miles in length even with a very weak magnetic field moving across the wire you still have a much greater potential flow of power available.
If we put it into a perspective of power per inch it may be easier to understand.
If you have a small magnetic field moving across a wire twelve inches long it can generate an electron flow equal to lets say one millivolt per inch.
If you move the magnet twelve inches at the same speed you get 12 millivolts as you transgress the twelve inches of wire.
Understand that I am trying to convey a principal that you can understand for use in the future.
So, you have a wire twelve inches long and you can make 12 millivolts moving a magnet across it.
If you have a wire 1000 feet long and you move the same small magnetic field across the length of it you can create much more voltage potential perhaps 12,000 millivolts lets say.
So, you have managed to generate a significant amount of electric power with a weak magnetic force.
OK, how does this help us? where am I going with this?
Suppose you have 1,000 pieces of wire twelve inches long and you run the same weak magnetic field over them all at the same time..... you get the same flow of electrons.
If the wires are run in series then you will get the 12,000 millivolts etc.
If you connect the wires in parallel you will get higher current but lower voltage.
However, the power potential is the same whether you run the wires in series or parallel.
If you know how to find the circuit potential, you tune into the frequency and you have enough short pieces of wire you can convert as much power as you wish in a given space.
you would be fascinated with the amount of renewable energy you can extract from a permanent magnet!

As I understand it, the Brian Collins in the video passed away some time ago. I don't remember where I heard this, probably very early on OUdotcom.

Maybe someone else can find the reference.

I'm sure there are tens if not hundreds of Brian Collins out there, as it is a very common name. No, I do not believe it is the guy from 432 Hertz, but I have not looked closely for similarities.

Buy me some coffee
We have a world famous university just up the road from whence i was born called Sussex University UK  :)

Had my first taste of a George 1903?07 ICL computer here, and also mangaged to glean a view of a mag lev high speed prototype train in the mid to late 70's, it was going to be used on our sea front to replace a famous Volks Railway, it never got the go ahead to be installed, it looked like something out of space 1999  ^-^

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 02:26:57