PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:00:35
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author Topic: Aether Vortex Energy Converter (AVEC Device): Full Disclosure  (Read 257578 times)
Group: Guest

I have already done visualizations 2 years ago, when 'spherics' himself even commented on them. I see that they weren't included in the AVEC pdf. If you gents want 'em, I'll upload them.

I'd like to see them.

Thank you
DonL

While interfacing with S, did any of you see his builds or other video from him?

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
While interfacing with S, did any of you see his builds or other video from him?

No.   He was writing a more informative document, but ceased contact before we received it.

He said that posting working devices is what gets you into trouble.  He gave an account of an instance where he was visited and some of his property taken, but I removed this because it is quite specific.

If you look at the builds that didn't work and then compare them to what he said, you will see that they are all flawed.  So, everyone that says they built it and it doesn't work did not build it correctly.  Mark Snoswell on overunity.com says they can make sub-ns pulses at 500v and goes on about saying that the information is incomplete and the device was never built and it doesn't work. 

In the document, you will see that you MUST drop at least 1000v across the pulse coil.  Just because you hit it with 4kv, does not mean you automatically meet this requirement.  This requirement can NOT be met with 500v pulses.  Pulse rise-time is just one parameter and you do not need sub-ns pulses.  Great if you have them, but not absolutely necessary.

As far as I know no one tried switching MOSFETs as shown in the doc and I doubt that S would have done it this way with a sat reactor available. 

There was an excellent build attempt on a private forum that was unsuccessful.  This unit used a Marx bank, but as I recall the voltage was no more than 1500v and may have been less.

Depending on parameters, you may need 10kv.

Do not expect to see some sort of "energy release".  Expecting this is a misinterpretation and misunderstanding of the process.  You pulse your coil, and the mass responds, the aether around the coil also responds.  Do this right and the response is quite strong.   Do not think of "electrostatics" - this is incorrect - it is electrodynamics as it occurs DURING the rise of the pulse and this is during the change!

The charging of conductor fro this initial response is synonymous with an effect explored by Harold Richards termed Electrification by Impact where a dielectric impacts a conductor and charge is imparted to the surface of the conductor.  AEther is a dielectric.

I understand. That tends to leave it a matter of faith in the individual. You guys had a better sense of the person from communication, so I guess that helps. Too bad he isn't here to offer a bit more.

Thinking about the electrostatic/electrodynamic effects, I was viewing it from the perspective of ball lightening and those that I have heard suggest that an E field is the cause/result of a density gradient in the aether. It would stand to reason that a rapidly applied voltage gradient that forced a density change would create an aether wave, much like an explosion under water or a pistol shrimp doing its thing. That may not be a proper analogy, though.

The fact that it takes a few seconds for this to spin up is giving you a glimpse of aether behavior. Something that takes a while to spin up and down is exhibiting inertia, which makes me wonder whether pulses that are too narrow or spinning too fast might hurt the process. Not sure what it takes to impedance match or properly load your impeller, if that makes sense.

This is really at the heart of why I would personally like to start with simple experiments. By understanding how aether behaves first, it seems like it would be far easier to get this working. I guess I saw this design more as a means of understanding aether, with the expectation that other (simpler) designs might start to make sense. The big question that looms in virtually every credible device is: Where/how does the quantum energy enter the system? Once you wrap your head around that, the rest becomes implementation detail.

From Aether Vortex Energry Converter pdf
I added a separate SEP coil to each input coil to replace the 900V level to keep the length shorter and therefore volume of input coils so diameter of unit to build is reasonable for you.

This sounds like there was originally only one SEP coil &  he changed his working model.

Does anyone know the details of this???

-Duff

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
@LtBolo,
Great posts!
I am heading down the parameter path of 2KV with sine waves in multilayer winds. I had used my large power supply before but that also produced current. I am steering away from that and going to build a Marx bank. Going to try a MOT first with a HV bridge.

---------------------------

tExB=qr
From Aether Vortex Energry Converter pdf
This sounds like there was originally only one SEP coil &  he changed his working model.

Does anyone know the details of this???

-Duff

A very smart person told me that the SEP magnetic field compresses space around it.  Easier to expand it if it is first compressed, or should I say easier to expand it further.

The fact that it takes a few seconds for this to spin up is giving you a glimpse of aether behavior. Something that takes a while to spin up and down is exhibiting inertia, which makes me wonder whether pulses that are too narrow or spinning too fast might hurt the process. Not sure what it takes to impedance match or properly load your impeller, if that makes sense.

Yes, too fast will hurt the process; there is a frequency/diameter relationship to successful operation.  I think that a pulse-wavefront must intersect the next 120-degree-off pulse-wavefront at a particular working-radius; too fast and the radius is too small, too slow and the radius is too large.

This is really at the heart of why I would personally like to start with simple experiments. By understanding how aether behaves first, it seems like it would be far easier to get this working. I guess I saw this design more as a means of understanding aether, with the expectation that other (simpler) designs might start to make sense.

Perhaps, by measuring how it reacts to various stimulation?

First define what "it" is, (not "is" is, that's silly.)  Then define what stimulation is.  (...not going there.)

Maybe "it" could be somewhere out in the deep vacuum of space; an unorganized 'white noise' of energy some say behaves as a fluid of extremely high density and extremely low viscosity.  (Has anyone tried to measure the density and viscosity before? -Sorry if I missed it.)

Maybe the stimulation could be the existence of, oh say, one carbon atom.

How does the aether react to the existence of one carbon atom in deep space?  Well, this can only ever be a pure thought experiment for obvious reasons; all of your in-proximity test equipment, with its many various atoms, might somehow interact and influence the one carbon atom and throw-off your test results.

'All your labs are belong to us.'
Think about all of the influences upon the aether near the Earth in comparison to the pure test conditions just described; the biggest thing is probably our local galaxy cluster, pick out our own Milky Way galaxy (wow, look at that giant vortex,) find Sol (with enough mass to reflect the aether pressure as light and heat,) and then park your saucer here on Earth (with it's iron core and electrostatic atmosphere.)  How the hell are we supposed to get anything accomplished with all this activity going on in our aether lab?!

The original Michelson-Morley experiment only proved that the aether was not blowing that day, near the surface of the Earth.  Does it ever?

Despite all that, I am sure that some of us here can think of a few meaningful aether experiments.  We are not out to prove it exists, we are out to measure its properties in relation to our material manipulations.

We could start with a simple magnetic field's stimulation of our local aether.  S describes it as an ordering of the aether; a stable aether pattern.  What happens when we remove the current from a saturated air coil?  The magnetic field collapses, of course, but why?  Might it be the outside pressure of an un-patterned 'white noise' pushing in from all sides?

Sure it is.  But at what rate does the 'outer most magnetic boundary' collapses towards the coil?  Also important, at what rate does the ordered magnetic boundary expand from the coil?  If we knew this rate, could we use this information to tune our various designs?

The big question that looms in virtually every credible device is: Where/how does the quantum energy enter the system? Once you wrap your head around that, the rest becomes implementation detail.

Perhaps the energy is always entering every 'system' all the time.  This is the aether fluid pressure that maintains the standing waves of all matter.  We are just trying to bleed-off a bit for our own use without starving our device of the aether pressure that each atom needs to remain in existence, if possible.

I'm certainly not trying to engage in the philosophical bloviating that some are prone to. My questions and explorations are more along the line of Tesla's admonitions that a bit of thought and theory can eliminate the majority of the experiments. In AVEC, we have a design that is purported to do something useful. What? How? It supposedly causes aether to spin in the presence of a magnetic field, which apparently causes induction of one or more forms of electricity in the collector. Good, but S used the term induction-like, so how do we measure it...or can we?

The bottom line is that if those coils when pulsed at high voltage are capable of creating a disruption in the aether that ultimately causes induction somewhere, we should be able to fashion some small scale tests to observe and optimize that process. I"d personally like to start there.

Stoyan Sarg's book is actually suggesting that the aether can provide power through magnetically activated plasma. Given that virtually every successful device uses high voltage, spark gaps, tubes, or other similar stuff, it isn't difficult to believe that. His point is that free energy experimentation is substantially intuitive and empirical, and doesn't have a supporting theory from which to make predictions. Apparent the theories he is working with provide a decent explanation and allow some predictions. He feels that we are on the brink of replicable devices on a broad scale, and wants to have some theories that can back up the results. I'm in complete agreement.

Anyway, I'm a methodical thinker that really likes to follow a logical sequence. I'm hoping that S's revelations can give us enough to do that.

Completely unrelated, but so far, I really like the spirit in this forum....as opposed to a few others that will remain unnamed. I get really turned off by the silliness some places. Thanks guys!

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Enjoying your posts so far LtB and I agree with much of what you say.

Glad to have you here with us and thanks for your support of OUR.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
we should be able to fashion some small scale tests to observe and optimize that process. I"d personally like to start there.

LtBolo

I totally agree with your stance on this. The bifilar coil test may be one of a number of ways to do this, but even then we need a way to detect what is occurring.

SM's first device wound on a discarded wire spool seemed to have that kind of simplicity, but for the lack of good video clarity, we have been unable to crack it.

Welcome to the forum, I have enjoyed all your posts thus far.

Rosphere:

Your post gave me some interesting food for thought. Keep it up. And welcome.

'All your labs are belong to us.'

could you expand on this a bit?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

...could you expand on this a bit?
Sorry, my prose are not as dry they should be for an engineer.  "All your base are belong to us," is from some long-ago foreign video-game poorly translated into English.  This phrase has been roundly mocked over the years but most have probably missed it, I almost did.  In jest, I changed the word "base" to "labs" ...hm... should have been "lab"... "All your lab are belong to us!"   :D  But in my case I was referring to the inescapable influences of planets, suns/stars, galaxies, etc. on the aether in every science lab on Earth, and not some computer game foe.  (Edit, reference added: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg)
« Last Edit: 2010-09-18, 22:23:04 by Rosphere »

tExB=qr
One of the simplest experiments was mentioned by 'microcontroller' in the shoutbox when we were chatting a few days ago:

Take two coils, place a magnet between them, pulse one coil and see what it does with the other coil.

Hypothesis:
The magnetic field of the magnet compresses space, the radial field of the pulsed coil expands space, sit with modulate the magnetic field density, the third coil will show this as a varying EMF.

Keep the philosophy on your own benches.

tExB=qr
Hypothesis:
The magnetic field of the magnet compresses space, the radial field of the pulsed coil expands space, this will modulate the magnetic field density, the second coil will show this as a varying EMF.

The group was more than 4.

I don't think SM or S ever "left" entirely.  How could they?  The gravity of the situation is far too strong.

Does it work?  Proof is left up to the reader.

If you do not believe then I do not want you to work with this. 

My only recommendation at this point is that you use more than 1.5kv to achieve the 1kv drop requirement.

I use avalanche transistors.  When they work, they work well for this application.

I "dabbled" with saturable reactors - my supply is low current and I never got a good pulse, but the cores were much too large.

If SM used sat inductors as shown in SM17, I suspect he had a lot more current in them than a few ma's.

Can you recommend any particular avalanche transistors to work with?  I assume these are a type of bipolar junction transistor with high current handling capabilities?

:)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-13, 22:20:45 by tao »

Wings,

Are you thinking this is proof of a moving magnetic field changing the apparent mass of matter?

Some fairly easy things to test and little known facts about highly magnetized falling objects(easy for all but the heat part):

On single bipolar fields(one completed toroidal field under stress of compression or not)...

1. Some of the energy being released during the fall will be used when the polar axis aligns itself with the direction of the fall. Acceleration is retarded until the axis are aligned with the fall.
2. Once the axis is aligned, the acceleration toward terminal velocity returns to classical.
3. As velocity increases the interaction with other bipolar fields increases.

On multiple bipolar fields(multiple toroidal fields under group stress of compression)...

1. Some of the energy being released during the fall will be used for the duration of the fall due to each individual field using energy to align itself with the direction of the fall.
2. the multiple axis (all being equal) cannot align themselves with the direction of the fall so energy from the fall is converted to heat instead of acceleration. The falling body never reaches 'classical' terminal velocity.
3. As velocity increases more of the fall energy is converted to heat.

There are similar but contrary rules for so-called point sources or monopoles but they aren't accepted either.

The easiest test..... mark a pole on a very strong magnet.... drop it in a sandy spot.... keep track of where the mark is each time.

Just an observation...low voltage SEPs and high voltage inner coils form concentric capacitors with voltage biases of the type proposed by Aspden as potentially harnessing aether energy. He also suggested aether vortexes as the basis for the inertia observed in certain systems. Just thinking out loud...

I had observed a same inertial effect in my spiraling electric field experiments. I can tune now more accurately to the necessary conditions, where the spinning imparted on the plasma. If the tuning is right, and I start the system as positive side looking up, and no spinning imparted, and turn the tube upside down, spinning start, and get to the speed very fast. If I turn again up side down after 10 sec, spinning stop nearly immediately, but if I let the spinning for some minute, or more, depending on allowed time, after turning up side down, the spinning would wind down slowly. I made different tests, and there were some very long wind down time, nearly 30 min.

Maybe I will upload some new video on the next week, however the youtube only allow 10 minutes, and these videos would be very boring, but very interesting to see, the plasma arc come to full stop in 10-30 minutes.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Group: Ambassador

Chef
Quote:
Maybe I will upload some new video on the next week, however the youtube only allow 10 minutes, and these videos would be very boring, but very interesting to see, the plasma arc come to full stop in 10-30 minutes.
------------------------------
Sir,
This sounds Amazing !,I hope you can post some vids.

Chet

There was an excellent build attempt on a private forum that was unsuccessful.  This unit used a Marx bank, but as I recall the voltage was no more than 1500v and may have been less.

It was much much more -- and as Grumpy noted, it still didnt work.

We have found experimentally that the best avalance device is a micro spark gap. As long as the total energy is low (which it is as we are after votlage and not current) then you can get good repetition rates and the fastest possible rise times with a micro spark gap. Just put the spark gap in seris with your pulser - nothing easier.

tExB=qr
It was much much more -- and as Grumpy noted, it still didnt work.

I don't recall that unit putting out 1500v.  As I recall he could not run that high because the current would be too great. 

Only a few others even pulsed coils at that time.

I consider that time period wasted time.

A short gap in series with primary switches is what I call a sharpening gap.  It works great for that.

tExB=qr
So, what does everyone think about this device?

Fake, BS, Holy Grail, undecided?

Too difficult, too many unknowns, too expensive?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:00:35