PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:20:28
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: The Reality of Evolution?  (Read 19399 times)
Group: Experimentalist

...We, in reality, are killing our Planet and all Life upon it.

Life requires resources taken from the earth.
Living is always at the expense of another part of nature. For humans, the more comfortable his life is, the more it has an impact on the environment.

So go to your conclusion: either we live in small numbers, like animals, it was like that in the past, and Nature can absorb all our "pollution", or we follow the religious precept "grow and multiply", and then we come to what we see today.

Reason would, however, advise us to take an intermediate, and therefore non-religious, position: a limited population as long as we are prisoners of the earth, but living comfortably. This is likely to happen because the increase in living standards is accompanied by a decrease in births. Population forecasts indicate a decline at the end of the century.
Here again, and as in almost all areas, religion has been a bad advisor.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
We, in
reality, are killing our Planet and all Life upon it.

!we! will never kill the planet.
Once we have killed our selfs,the planet will happily continue on.

If the KT event didnt take out the planet,man has no chance of doing so before killing him self.

Even after the KT event,life continued on,as it will when we are gone.

Mother nature is a powerful source when it comes to keeping life going--it always has done,and always will,regardless of what we do.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

!we! will never kill the planet.
Once we have killed our selfs,the planet will happily continue on.

If the KT event didnt take out the planet,man has no chance of doing so before killing him self.

Even after the KT event,life continued on,as it will when we are gone.

Mother nature is a powerful source when it comes to keeping life going--it always has done,and always will,regardless of what we do.

Brad

Oh, so God has become "mother nature" now... or has Evolution become God/mother nature??? I am confused?

MuDped's statement is quite correct if you finish the implied statement, "We, in reality, are killing the planet and all life on it as we have known it for the past 1000 years"

Ron
« Last Edit: 2019-06-06, 17:03:50 by ronee »

Buy me some coffee
Oh, so God has become "mother nature" now... or has Evolution become God/mother nature??? I am confused?

MuDped's statement is quite correct if you finish the implied statement, "We, in reality, are killing the planet and all life on it as we have known it for the past 1000 years"

Ron

Perhaps you have read only bits and pieces.

Mother nature and evolution go hand in hand-->there is no God,and i never ever said there was.

The planet will continue on with out us,it will not die.
The impact we are having on the planet is nothing compared with what it has indured in the past.
1000 years is but a second out of a year as far as the planet is concerned.

Brad

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: TinMan
Perhaps you have read only bits and pieces.

Mother nature and evolution go hand in hand-->there is no God,and i never ever said there was.

The planet will continue on with out us,it will not die.
The impact we are having on the planet is nothing compared with what it has indured in the past.
1000 years is but a second out of a year as far as the planet is concerned.

Aye, Mother Nature has become the Evolutionists' substitute for
a Creator God.  They've acknowledged that all life exists because
of incredible, amazing design of living systems, ecosystems and
co-dependent relationships but cannot bring themselves to admit
that a God with Behavioral Rules is responsible;  therefore a Mother
Nature with No Behavioral Rules (Do What Thou Wilt) is accredited
who will look the other way as they go about their badness.

It is True that Planet Earth will not die or be destroyed, although
the coming Last Battle will get pretty close to doing just that.
Many of us will die as a result. In fact it is estimated that about
70% of Earth's people will die in the coming War.

We are having an impact on Earth's Health, however.  We're
polluting soil and water with toxic chemicals, prescription
drugs, weedkillers and plastics.  Those who Love Money above
all else have taken control of Governments, Media, Entertainment,
Sports, Agriculture, Commerce, Health Care and Warfare.  They
care nothing about the Common Folk and have a Plan to reduce
the World Population accordingly.

They will go far with their Plan, but they will not succeed completely.

The Forces of Good will overtake them just when they think they've
got it all.  Then the processes of Restoration will begin.

That will be our New Beginning.  All badness will be gone.
Then we will know Who has made us.  And why.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Aye, Mother Nature has become the Evolutionists' substitute for a Creator God.

Replace "evolutionists" by "environmentalists", and you could not have put it better. Evolutionists just observe the world as it works. Environmentalists have made Nature their god.
After Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and other absurd ideologies based on myths full of paranormal beings, here is the religion of the god Nature whose preachers are the environmentalists who alone hold the true Truth about the future of the planet and therefore speak on behalf of future generations.
When they sometimes use science, it is because it is in line with their ideology. When this is not the case, they ignore it or manipulate it.
Religious obscurantism has many forms, and to combat it we will have to review the notion of atheism when the god is Nature.

Group: Mad Scientist

Replace "evolutionists" by "environmentalists", and you could not have put it better. Evolutionists just observe the world as it works. Environmentalists have made Nature their god.
After Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and other absurd ideologies based on myths full of paranormal beings, here is the religion of the god Nature whose preachers are the environmentalists who alone hold the true Truth about the future of the planet and therefore speak on behalf of future generations.
When they sometimes use science, it is because it is in line with their ideology. When this is not the case, they ignore it or manipulate it.
Religious obscurantism has many forms, and to combat it we will have to review the notion of atheism when the god is Nature.

Its the new thing. Replace words that hurt certain agendas with new ones...

"Replace "evolutionists" by "environmentalists" "

Replace Global warming with climate change

Replace boy with girl, man with woman.

Replace high fructose corn syrup with sugar( they actually tried to do that)

I dont have to change my words for what I think and believe. I just say it as it is and stick with that.

Mags

Mags

Quote from: F6
...here is the religion of the god Nature whose preachers
are the environmentalists who alone hold the true Truth
about the future of the planet and therefore speak on
behalf of future generations.

When they sometimes use science, it is because it is in line
with their ideology. When this is not the case, they ignore it
or manipulate it.

Religious obscurantism has many forms, and to combat it
we will have to review the notion of atheism when the god
is Nature.

Are you saying then that Nature has intelligence and that this
intelligence is behind the studied life processes supported by
the Theory of Evolution?

Or, are you saying that the Theory of Evolution is non-intelligent
and therefore does not require any sort of intelligent driving
force to design it and sustain it?

Aren't Evolutionists by their very nature also Environmentalists?

Another question arises:  What is it about the thought of a God
and a Creator that is so repulsive to many Evolution Theorists?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Are you saying then that Nature has intelligence
Certainly not.

Or, are you saying that the Theory of Evolution is non-intelligent
Certainly not.

You are using a fallacy: these 2 questions are not complementary, so there are other options.

The idea that nature "would use a method" is only an image, you should understand that.
I say that a method can be derived from observing how nature works, and that this method can be applied by us humans consciously to achieve results as effective as those that nature obtains blindly.

Intelligence is only in the extraction of a method from the observation of the functioning of a system, not in the system itself whose way of functioning is only a corollary of its existence.

Buy me some coffee

Another question arises:  What is it about the thought of a God
and a Creator that is so repulsive to many Evolution Theorists?

It show's that even today,we have those that believe in the super natural,even although all evidence point's toward it being unrealistic.

As a child,i guess it cant hurt to much to have imaginary friend's,but come the later year's,reality should have kicked in. But as we clearly see in this thread,we have those that still reside outside of reality,and still support the !imaginary fried! senario.

But the worst part is the poisoning of young children's minds, with the false belief of a super natural creator.
This actually can brainwash children to thinking that it is actually reality,while keeping them from the reality of evolution. Thankfully the supreme courts woke up to this delusion,and banned creationist science from school's,as they know it is junk science.

Brad

Another question arises:  What is it about the thought of a God and a Creator that is so repulsive to many Evolution Theorists?

It's a matter of allergy to stupidity.
Some are immune to it, as can be seen among creationist preachers, or Islamists who hope that 72 virgins will wait for them in Allah's paradise, after they have slaughtered innocent people.
On the contrary, some people are very sensitive to it, and as in all cases of allergy, the one with the stupidity has the same remedy: to fight the allergen and those who spend their lives distilling it.

It show's that even today,we have those that believe in the super natural,even although all evidence point's toward it being unrealistic.

snip

Brad

I would not call a study of the paranormal "unrealistic" It is a vibrant exciting study. It explains this world and the next.

Ron

I would not call a study of the paranormal "unrealistic" It is a vibrant exciting study. It explains this world and the next.

Ron

It is realistic like studying the sex of angels and it explains nothing more than an imaginary fantasy.
You can study unusual or strange phenomena, observable facts, but not "paranormal", because if you put your conclusion before starting the study, it is no longer necessary.  :)

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
It is realistic like studying the sex of angels and it explains nothing more than an imaginary fantasy.
You can study unusual or strange phenomena, observable facts, but not "paranormal", because if you put your conclusion before starting the study, it is no longer necessary.  :)

Have you ever had an " experience " in your life that you couldn't explain " scientifically " ?

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

It is always a fascinating experience to share beliefs
and to observe how beliefs are defended emotionally.

It is fascinating to see how many are open to exploring
numerous possibilities without fear while others seem
to be trapped in their beliefs and fear looking elsewhere
for possible answers.

It is fascinating to see how we judge each other based
upon beliefs and our emotional convictions/attachments.

Critical thinkers should be fearless in pursuing Truth.
True Scientists should not fear what their colleagues
may think of their personal beliefs.

Living within an exclusionary box with only like-minded
colleagues will not lead to Truth.

Coming soon:  Truth Revelation.  We shall all experience it!
It will be a very good thing, but many will not feel good when
they realize how they've been deceived by those in whom
they've placed their trust.

No, you are being silly. Michael Newton has a number of videos out that describe life after death and or life between incarnations.

It is well to prepare yourself for your death and the death of loved ones close to you and is not wasted study.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk5bSG78pbQ

take care

Ron

Have you ever had an " experience " in your life that you couldn't explain " scientifically " ?

People under the influence of narcotics have daily "experience" of phenomena that actually only exist in their heads. The four senses are also easily misled.
Before talking about anything, it is necessary to check the reality of objective facts. If there is to be a study, it is a priority for that.

It is always a fascinating experience to share beliefs and to observe how beliefs are defended emotionally.

It is fascinating to see how many are open to exploring numerous possibilities without fear while others seem to be trapped in their beliefs and fear looking elsewhere for possible answers.

This is the reason for their constant failures.
These so-called "open" minds are in fact completely closed, and you say it yourself: they do not fear others. They deny the objections of others, the evidence and the good reasons for disagreeing with their ideas.
Those who claim to explore many possibilities without fearing others who are supposedly trapped by their beliefs, are in fact those who believe and attack those who know. They confuse explanation and hypothesis. They imagine explanations in advance, whereas an explanation must be the result of the analysis of the observations, which they are unable to do because, as you say, their "beliefs are defended emotionally". That's why no technology has ever come out of their delusional ideas.
It's really crazy to see that you give the exact reason for the failure of your method by projecting your own belief system.

No, you are being silly. Michael Newton has a number of videos out that describe life after death and or life between incarnations.

It is well to prepare yourself for your death and the death of loved ones close to you and is not wasted study.

take care

Ron

Pure expression of blind faith.

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
This is the reason for their constant failures.
These so-called "open" minds are in fact completely closed, and you say it yourself: they do not fear others. They deny the objections of others, the evidence and the good reasons for disagreeing with their ideas.
Those who claim to explore many possibilities without fearing others who are supposedly trapped by their beliefs, are in fact those who believe and attack those who know. They confuse explanation and hypothesis. They imagine explanations in advance, whereas an explanation must be the result of the analysis of the observations, which they are unable to do because, as you say, their "beliefs are defended emotionally". That's why no technology has ever come out of their delusional ideas.
It's really crazy to see that you give the exact reason for the failure of your method by projecting your own belief system.

I do  believe you must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote what I have highlighted.  Most people fear what they don't understand and attack what they fear.  The question is why does someone fear what they don't believe in?  That doesn't make sense.  If I started posting about my belief in pink unicorns I doubt anyone would attack my position.  They might not believe in pink unicorns but they wouldn't feel threatened by my belief.  Yet as soon as I post about my belief in a creator I am attacked and ridiculed.  I am convinced those actions are motivated by a deep seated fear that what I am saying is actually true.  Please keep posting.  You are revealing a lot about your true character.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Carroll wrote.

" If I started posting about my belief in pink unicorns I doubt anyone would attack my position. "

More likely blame it on " Narcotics " abuse!!  :)

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Pure expression of blind faith.

Nope, been there, done that.

Just because you have totally forgotten is not reason enough to dismiss the concept.

I was not looking for converts, just attempting to plant a seed. My failure lies more in the nature that seeds don't germinate on stony ground.

Did you watch all of the video? How many times did you watch it? Are not intending to die?

What it does is set out a hypothesis that you yourself can prove or disprove when the time comes for you to return to the other world. It gives you a leg up so to speak.

Ron

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Again I ask: How could man invent the Ark of the Covenant concept back when it was introduced and David was told the exact engineering specifications?Where did that concept, technology and engineering come from if man is so self sufficient? And like back in the day 3000 years ago, you know, before evolution?

I do  believe you must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote what I have highlighted.

As you also believe in creationism and other religious superstitions, I'm not surprised to see that what you believe about me is of the same level of absurdity.

Again I ask: How could man invent the Ark of the Covenant concept back when it was introduced and David was told the exact engineering specifications?Where did that concept, technology and engineering come from if man is so self sufficient? And like back in the day 3000 years ago, you know, before evolution?

"engineering" ?  ;D There is nothing complicated about it at the time.
The Egyptians did much better, and their pyramids is History, not tales of the Bible. Would that mean that Isis and Osiris would have inspired them in engineering?!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:20:28