PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:27:21
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Author Topic: The Reality of Evolution?  (Read 19400 times)
Group: Experimentalist

What it does is set out a hypothesis that you yourself can prove or disprove...
Ron

This hypothesis is irrefutable in Popers' sense, and therefore operationally useless.
If I say "elves exist, they walk in the forests at night when they know they are not being observed", that is also a hypothesis and no one can prove otherwise.
So what?

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

This hypothesis is irrefutable in Popers' sense, and therefore operationally useless.
If I say "elves exist, they walk in the forests at night when they know they are not being observed", that is also a hypothesis and no one can prove otherwise.
So what?

You didn't allow enough time to prove or disprove the hypothesis. I was saying when you die you can tell me whether I was right or wrong. Your elves and angels are distortions or at least distractions. I am saying "Life" (Soul) is continuous. The body dies and passes back into its components but the animating energy... YOU... do not die.

Ron
« Last Edit: 2019-06-10, 18:44:55 by ronee »

I am saying "Life" (Soul) is continuous.

"What is asserted without proof can be denied without proof".
Euclid

So I say: "Life" (Soul) is not continuous.

Discussing the sex of angels is of no use, one can say one thing and its opposite with the same (non-)relevance, it's to waste our time in an intellectual vacuity.

Euclid

So I say: "Life" (Soul) is not continuous
snip

Ah, but *proof* is not always black or white. Sometimes there is a grey area where seeming lack of proof is not conclusive because of the host of anomalies that support the controversial subject.

Whereas mere denial does not constitute absolute disproof.

"Science is about opening your mind to something new" (about 27:37)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=CkKGEkr0v1Q

Ron
« Last Edit: 2019-06-10, 19:46:58 by ronee »

Group: Mad Scientist

Euclid

So I say: "Life" (Soul) is not continuous.

Discussing the sex of angels is of no use, one can say one thing and its opposite with the same (non-)relevance, it's to waste our time in an intellectual vacuity.

I could really care less about the sex of angels, but you keep bringing it up as if it is some proof on your part for whatever reasons.

See, if you had really read the Bible and were really searching for God and answers, you should have found them.  And also you would understand why in Gods plan that he would not be detectable through science. If Science were able to simply establish the fact that god exists, then the mystery would be dissolved and everyone would know for sure. But guess what? I believe there would still be some that would be against him and there still would be issues between the ones that are for God and the ones that are not that take Lucifer's view. But then there would not be any science that is against Gods existence or against his words or creation. There would be just fighting over, well, all kinds of other things instead of the way things are. But the way things are, are how it was planned.

Everything is set in place to either believe in him, or, believe in sciences explanation excluding him and/or even to just question his plan, as if they are better and more righteous than God. Whether the dinosaurs were there on this world and actually lived, or if the earth was created with all that installed for science to to be able to come up with alternatives to God and creation. To me, it doesnt matter which. 

Now dont take this badly, but a lot of the arguments against God presented here are filled with what seems like hatred. I dont just come in here or over at OU and just start preaching. Im not here or there pushing my beliefs on others. But I do have the right to give my arguments and views on these things when the subject does come up. I dont post to ridicule and make fun of your beliefs like you guys do to us. If thats a big part of your argument, then your argument is in a big part just insulting us like childish bullies in school. Eventually the bullies end up being seen as the fools, instead of scholars of truth.  So go on and do as you shall. If you think all the funny cartoons and name calling helps and is important for others to accept your so called facts, then so beit. that is your act, not mine

As for what seems to be hatred for God and religion, I know many that have had bad experiences in certain churches and I get it. But they are not all like that, and I pray for those that have ridden that path and succumb to it.  The pains and sufferings that we endure here in our time on earth are meant to test us and provide us with choices.  if One refuses God from the get go, they may just live a happy and healthy life without the thought or need of having faith.  if we look at the book of Job, he was close to God and Lucifer challenged God that he could make Job turn on God, Even though he knew he did exist! Im not going to post the whole book, but it is an important lesson in how we can be pushed away from God, even though we know he does exist. These days it is more about does he exist at all as a ploy to get people to turn the other way before they ever got to know him.

Mags

Group: Tinkerer

Once again, you've said it very well Mags.

Our Creator understands why there is the seeming hatred
and He knows that it is because of our being deceived about
many things.

That is why His Plan of Restoration includes ALL.  Not
only ALL of Humankind who live upon the Earth but also
ALL of the Angels who followed Satan in the Rebellion
including The Adversary himself.

We are living on Earth in the midst of the Rebellion.
It is necessary that we experience all that we experience,
both the good and the bad, to prepare us for the life to
come.  We have been given the freedom to make choices;
we may choose to do good or to do bad as our hearts
develop;  we effectively choose to become Sheep or Goats.

The Son of God became the Son of Man for a reason.  He
had to experience all of the temptations that we experience;
He had to finally be condemned to Death by those who hated
him, for a reason.

His death was the worst possible way of dying at that time.
Crucifixion was for most a very slow and painful death over
a period of up to nine days.  Why did the Son of Man die so
quickly after being nailed and hung on the cross?

I believe that as the Roman guard was softening up the Son of
Man for His crucifixion they came to realize who He truly was.
He did not protest or struggle as He was being beaten and scourged,
He did not fight with the guard in any way.  Rather He forgave them
for what they were doing to Him and took the beating silently.

The Romans must have realized that His behavior was very, very
unusual.  They must have come to realize that He truly was the
Son of God.  What then could they do as an act of mercy?

They could hasten His death by beating Him severely.  Realizing
that unless they did He would suffer in excruciating pain for
possibly several days.  They beat Him nearly to death so that His
suffering on the cross would be for only a short amount of time.
As it was foretold in prophecy.

The Roman guard who watched over His death did indeed say that
He truly was the Son of God.

It is very difficult for most on Earth to believe.  No matter.  They are
covered never the less.  When it is time and when they are ready they
shall believe because they will want to.  They will see the Truth with
their own eyes.

One day all of our trials and tribulations, our difficulties, will all make
sense to us and we will be grateful.  Some few already are.

The Story we are all a part of will have the very happiest of new beginnings.

We are all loved.  We will all be healed.  We will all be given new life.

We shall all receive the most wonderful kind of Free Energy.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I could really care less about the sex of angels, but you keep bringing it up as if it is some proof on your part for whatever reasons.

See, if you had really read the Bible and were really searching for God...

If you had really read Darwin and today's science on evolution, you wouldn't need a superfluous god mythology.

Our Creator understands...

If you understand anything about the understanding of a creator, you would also be a god, unless the understanding of a god is as limited as human understanding, which is in fact what the Bible shows.

Quote from: F6
If you understand anything about the understanding of a creator,
you would also be a god, unless the understanding of a god is as
limited as human understanding, which is in fact what the Bible shows.

The Book does tell us that our ability to "understand" and to acquire
wisdom is limited.  There is too much that we yet are not able to
comprehend.  Only temporarily though.  One day we shall know.

The Book does reveal quite a lot about Our Creator though.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Answer from Pierre-Simon Laplace, the mathematician and physicist, to Napoleon I, who asked him why his treatise on cosmology did not mention God:
"There is No Need for God as a Hypothesis"

This applies to everything related to science. In terms of overunity, there is no need for God as a hypothesis either.

Here is my prayer. Believers, leave the free thinkers the hell alone, with your preaching, your religious wars, your imaginary beings, your sophistic or inconsistent arguments, your books from barbaric periods, your demands on the behaviour of others, your proselytism, your totalitarian ideology, and your superstitions as children afraid of death.
Your place is in churches, temples, and on prayer mats, to pray in vain and to repeat your immutable absurdities over and over again to convince yourself; not in laboratories.

Have you just declared the Doctrine and Dogma of
your Religion?

Fascinating sentiment.  So you do believe in something.

But why do your words sound so hateful?  Is there no Love?

It is True that there is no need for God as a hypothesis in
order to apply the Scientific Method.  As Science is fully
discovered it reveals the Truth that there is indeed a
Creator whose works we observe.  The evidence speaks
for itself.

The Institution of Science seems now determined to vainly
deny the existence of a Creator.  It prefers to promote an
Un-Scientific Agenda of confirmation bias.  It has closed
its eyes.

It does seem though, that a certain component of Science
ought to be interested in finding the Source of All Energy.
Recent studies of our Sun seem to be pointing in that
direction.

Answer from Pierre-Simon Laplace, the mathematician and physicist, to Napoleon I, who asked him why his treatise on cosmology did not mention God:
"There is No Need for God as a Hypothesis"

This applies to everything related to science. In terms of overunity, there is no need for God as a hypothesis either.

Here is my prayer. Believers, leave the free thinkers the hell alone, with your preaching, your religious wars, your imaginary beings, your sophistic or inconsistent arguments, your books from barbaric periods, your demands on the behaviour of others, your proselytism, your totalitarian ideology, and your superstitions as children afraid of death.
Your place is in churches, temples, and on prayer mats, to pray in vain and to repeat your immutable absurdities over and over again to convince yourself; not in laboratories.

But F6, we haven't begun to elucidate reincarnation and you want to shut off the discussion?

Ron

Once again, you've said it very well Mags.

Thanks. 

All we can do is reply in our way, and all they can do is reply in their way.

F6 says it is like an allergy to him. Lots of hatred there. But he keeps on reading and replying, so maybe he likes the burn. I dunno. The attacks are intended and it is not just for us to react to them, it is for the readers.  But only the bully type would look at the attacks as cool or enjoyable.  But those that are not see it all for what it really is.

keep up the 'good' works. ;) O0

Mags

Mags

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Thanks. 

All we can do is reply in our way, and all they can do is reply in their way.

F6 says it is like an allergy to him. Lots of hatred there. But he keeps on reading and replying, so maybe he likes the burn. I dunno. The attacks are intended and it is not just for us to react to them, it is for the readers.  But only the bully type would look at the attacks as cool or enjoyable.  But those that are not see it all for what it really is.

keep up the 'good' works. ;) O0

Mags

Mags

O0  O0  O0  :)

Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

But F6, we haven't begun to elucidate reincarnation and you want to shut off the discussion?

Ron

We should all seek our own proofs of course but when we come here we are "supposed to" forget. Some do this very well, some carry it to extremes.

Some cheat.

I cheated, nothing unusual as the literature is replete with examples. I remember another world and the reason that triggered my choosing to come to this world. I remember meeting with the guardians and being allowed to come down in spirit to see what it was all about. I was then shown several vignettes of what a possible life would be like.

I remember coming to first consciousness in the womb. I was doing a math formula. It took me several go's to get it complete but then it was just so natural to drift off in bliss. This is rather strange, in that math this time, is one of my weakest subjects.

When my father died I was three and I had a visit from an angel to tell me that this was an accident, not part of the plan that my father and I had put together. Therefore I could stay or I could return, I'll stay, I said, with little hesitation. This has always been a comfort to me over the rough spots.

So it should come as no surprise that I started read occult/paranormal books at an early age to find out what was going on.

I have found my answers and am at peace. I write to attempt to bring this "life is continuous" subject to the foreground as it is not taught or honoured in present day society, just money and war, ugh

Ron

I am on Dave Lawrence's list also and after my post I read this... it is so beautifully set out that I feel I must share:

"We begin from the outer boundary of the universe, project inwards to the earth sphere and move into a 5th density body form.
When we are totally polarized to the creation side of life on this world we are allowed to access the 4th density, and discover the protocols for 3rd density entry. Lower 4th has only one objective, to create and maintain order that life can continue to operate. Life always wins in the physical.
We enter into the physical, when the conception happens, but do not enter the baby. We circle around the adults for a time first, when the baby is developed enough we then enter it's brain through the pineal access.

If we remember the birth canal, it is a solid memory. Before this we will remember being outside the body of the baby and orbiting around the mothers center of consciousness.
From the physical life we can now learn to access all three levels, and this is the only place where this becomes possible, as we are alive and working on all three levels to exist here as consciousness.
At death of the body we cannot access the lower astral anymore in the creative side. We go only up to the 5th density light again and the cycle is complete.
There will then be a choice as to go back to the outer boundary to look at the entire universe and possibly select a different world, or to enter again with a new plan in the physical once we decide to polarize towards creation again on this world." D L

Ron

Ron

Is reincarnation a method of "overunity"?
Perhaps you were not aware that this forum is dedicated to this research.
The purpose of the forum is certainly too complicated for the lost believers here. They think they are at Mass and their pack floods us with their obscurantism and anti-science rearguard battles.

I'm not stopping them from doing it, but elsewhere.

Do I go to churches to preach relativity?! Everyone has his place.
You really have no sense of ridicule or respect, militant believers.

Quote from: F6

Perhaps you were not aware that this forum is dedicated
to this research.

The purpose of the forum is certainly too complicated for
the lost believers here. They think they are at Mass and
their pack floods us with their obscurantism and anti-science
rearguard battles.

Life itself is overunity.  Has this thought ever occurred to you?

Life is the most efficient sort of "machinery" ever seen by the
human eye.

Are you saying that those who you consider to be "believers"
are against Science in some way?  Perhaps it would be nearer
the Truth to think that Believers are against False Science,
Deceptive Science, Manipulative Science and all that is wrong.

We all crave Truth.  We have seen how Love of Money corrupts
Institutions and how those institutions then resort to deceptive
practices to enhance their "bottom line."  In a word, we are being
Lied to.

Is the process of exposing lies coming from the Institution of Science
to be thought of as being against Science?  No, not at all.

What is desired is an Institution of Science that is Honest, Trustworthy,
Scrupulous in all things.

The purpose of the forum is certainly too complicated for the lost believers here. They think they are at Mass and their pack floods us with their obscurantism and anti-science rearguard battles.

"Is reincarnation a method of "overunity"?  Perhaps you were not aware that this forum is dedicated to this research. "

Have you ever thought that if you keep replying that we may keep replying back and this thread will continue on? ???

"The purpose of the forum is certainly too complicated for the lost believers here. "

lol. That is a garbage statement. Just more insults based on falsehood..  C.C   I expect nothing less from you, and most likely more to come.  ;)

"They think they are at Mass and their pack floods us with their obscurantism and anti-science rearguard battles."

Their pack floods us? What, Carrol? Ron? Mud? Me Mags?  Lol. If 4 people are a flood, then 40 days and 40 nights of rain could surely cover the earth. ^-^

Who said we were against 'real' science?  Its the fake science drawn up by the likes of you we worry about. ;)
Its funny. When science gives answers that agree with your ideals, it is real science to you. But when science goes against your ideals, then that science must be fake. It goes both ways bud, both ways.

"I'm not stopping them from doing it, but elsewhere."

Sure seems like you are trying to stop us, from the rest of your post here.   C.C

"Do I go to churches to preach relativity?! Everyone has his place.
You really have no sense of ridicule or respect, militant believers."

I dont know if you do. Why ask a question that you know that nobody here can answer? You should just simply state that you dont. Maybe you do seeing how you pounce in here at every opportunity. ;) With that allergy you have, probably the sight of a church may cause you a rash, so probably not.  ;)  You keep saying we shouldnt be having this discussion here, but here you are, helping it continue on...  And bully name calling. >:(  Seems like that is mostly all you have. O0

Mags
« Last Edit: 2019-06-13, 01:45:21 by Magluvin »

Gee, golly, holy cow, with a Header like "The Reality of Evolution" I thought I was on safe ground.

OK here it is the "The Final Secret of Over Unity"

I have been following Patrick Kelley's Chapter 32 on The Samsung motor as driver for an alternator or generator that is self running and OU. I bought a Samsung washing machine that was toast and cut the drum out to get a motor ($50) I the cut down the hub, cast an aluminum stand for it and this is progress to date

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UUSCQKRzCrRH3EK8A

My other concurrent project is the mad scientist's AquaChi foot bath... I am building a Power supply for it, made the PCB this morning but had to go out to the university this afternoon to see my son in law graduate.

Better?  This is just to prove your statement, "You have no sense of ridicule" as false,  :P

Ron

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Si i see that there isn't 1 single creationist willing to answer any of my questions,but expected me to answer and provide proof to there questions.

I also see that the creationists keep saying that real science is junk science,and there (the creationist) junk science is real science.

How twisted around you have things.
But we know that comes with being a creationist.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

@Ron

"At death of the body we cannot access the lower astral anymore in the creative side. We go only up to the 5th density light again and the cycle is complete.C.C
It's also from you, right before that, isn't it?

So Patrick Kelly's reading will not help you any more than the Bible or the Saṃsāra reading, you mix everything up with anything believing in irrefutable tales.
People like Kelly who have never produced a free energy device at all and claim to teach us, are as useless and hypocritical as those who wrote the Bible in archaic times. Let me give you this advice: burn your idols and think for yourself, lean on the shoulders of giants rather than preachers like Kelly, leave faith in the cloakroom when you enter the lab, you'll have a better chance than Kelly of finding something.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee

I have been following Patrick Kelley's Chapter 32 on The Samsung motor as driver for an alternator or generator that is self running and OU. I bought a Samsung washing machine that was toast and cut the drum out to get a motor ($50) I the cut down the hub, cast an aluminum stand for it and this is progress to date

A motor that drives a generator that drive the motor.
Sounds exactly like  Gerard Morin's setup to me.
Nothing like trying to lift your self up off the ground by your own shoe laces.

F6
Here is an OU motor/generator setup  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLnf_gP7K8

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

@Ron

"At death of the body we cannot access the lower astral anymore in the creative side. We go only up to the 5th density light again and the cycle is complete.C.C
It's also from you, right before that, isn't it?

So Patrick Kelly's reading will not help you any more than the Bible or the Saṃsāra reading, you mix everything up with anything believing in irrefutable tales.
People like Kelly who have never produced a free energy device at all and claim to teach us, are as useless and hypocritical as those who wrote the Bible in archaic times. Let me give you this advice: burn your idols and think for yourself, lean on the shoulders of giants rather than preachers like Kelly, leave faith in the cloakroom when you enter the lab, you'll have a better chance than Kelly of finding something.

Not sure as I understand the question? Everything in quotes is from DL

Patrick Kelley is a competent professional writer. He writes to inspire people. I worked with him when he did a write up on my John Bedini device. His questioning is prodigious. The point being that sometimes hidden away in his stuff is a little gem of truth that can lead to somewhere. One needs to balance one's cynicism.

Ron

A motor that drives a generator that drive the motor.
Sounds exactly like  Gerard Morin's setup to me.
Nothing like trying to lift your self up off the ground by your own shoe laces.

snip

Brad

True it does sound like Gerard Morin's setup but you are leaving out several that supposedly do work, both here and in Europe.
Nothing ventured nothing gained. I have even tried some of your's that didn't work.

Ron

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:27:21