PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 04:10:50
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
Author Topic: The Reality of Evolution?  (Read 19694 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Patrick Kelley is a competent professional writer. He writes to inspire people.

Over and over again a matter of faith. Kelly didn't do anything conclusive. He is no more competent than anyone else with the same educational background.
It's full of people like that who position themselves as inspired gurus pretending to reveal the Truth to others (Wesley is another one).

The inability of the less competent to see the flaws and trickeries in their gurus' speeches, their ease in being bluffed, their propensity to be among the initiated and their unhealthy  enjoyment in believing that they understand what the IQs of 140 to 160 of the great physicists would not understand, make them manipulated and zealous disciples. They become ready to buy their idols' books, attend their paid conferences, or invest in them. 

And of course not one has ever managed to obtain free energy thanks to the teaching of these gurus, but it doesn't matter, they want to believe and they repeat to others the mass they heard. Faith is the height of vanity and makes the dominant background noise in the free energy field.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Gee, golly, holy cow, with a Header like "The Reality of Evolution" I thought I was on safe ground.
Snip

Ron

OK, to return to the subject, I think Buddhism better defines reincarnation than does the bible.

Quote: "The Lesson

We can learn a valuable lesson from the teaching of reincarnation.

In what realm do you now live? If you are hungry for power, love, and self-recognition, you live in the Preta world, or hungry ghosts. If you are motivated only by thirsts of the human organism, you are existing in the world of the beast.

Consider well then your motives and intentions. Remember that man is characteristically placed at the midpoint of the ten stages; he can either lower himself abruptly or gradually into hell, or through discipline, cultivation and the awakening of faith rise to the Enlightened state of the Buddha."

Ron

OK, to return to the subject, I think Buddhism better defines reincarnation than does the bible.

Quote: "The Lesson

We can learn a valuable lesson from the teaching of reincarnation.

Certainly not. No "teaching", no "lesson", no facts, it's not a knowledge, just psychological deviation and infantilism of phantasmagorical fantasies.
We can learn, but no more than from the tale of "the Three Little Pigs" or at the very least from Homer's Iliad and Odyssey.

Certainly not. No "teaching", no "lesson", no facts, it's not a knowledge, just psychological deviation and infantilism of phantasmagorical fantasies.
We can learn, but no more than from the tale of "the Three Little Pigs" or at the very least from Homer's Iliad and Odyssey.

On the contrary, religion (creationists) half admits that we go somewhere on death (leaving the body)

Whereas Buddhism says we come from somewhere and return to some where on death of the body.

I have provided links and personal experience to show that both creationists and evolutionist miss the mark on reality,  particularly the evolutionists with it's barren agenda.

Non local awareness is perhaps the key to understanding what I have half halfheartedly tried to put across. A simple study might bring a better understanding of reality. A easy first step would be, Russel Targ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBl0cwyn5GY&t=20s

Or even, Grant Cameron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbBpJ1ans38

But the literature is full of examples.

Hopefully this makes my presentation more complete?

Ron

Serendipity? Wondering what to say next and this comes my way. It often happens like that.

So continuing on with the remote viewing subject and this, part three of three by Lyn Buchanan, pops into view.

(about 27:00. 28:00)  ...any self doubt dwindles ... when you come to the realization that all this thing that was created... you were created with it, and you are a part of it, as integral and as important as every other part.

I am a soul that possesses a body 

Ron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6LyNZ7mARM

I am a soul that possesses a body 

The solar system says:
"I am the law of gravity that possesses sun and planets".

It is about reversing causes and effects.

The solar system says:
"I am the law of gravity that possesses sun and planets".

It is about reversing causes and effects.

Nonsense, you just trivialize everything I say, that hardly makes for an intelligent discussion.

Actually Part One and Two are good sources of info that could be read either before or after Part Three.

Interesting take on how the subconscious mind has no language to talk with the conscious mind and rather startling to hear him call the Subconscious mind a CHILD, and that spiritual development of the entity will bring the Subconscious into adulthood.

I am sorry, it was just that with my memory of other worlds and memory of coming here his, "All this was created, and you and me with it" (not an exact quote) it just rang like a bell. I don't think I have posted anything that contradicts that? Truly beautiful.

Ron

Nonsense, you just trivialize everything I say, that hardly makes for an intelligent discussion.

There is no intelligent discussion on the objects of personal faith.
"De gustibus non est disputandum".

There is no intelligent discussion on the objects of personal faith.
"De gustibus non est disputandum".

Your loss.

Ron

Even psychiatrists are often crazier than their clients, so when it comes to low-level psychology, which is supposed to be an "intelligent" explanation of how the brain works, we fall into complete delirium.

Group: Mad Scientist

Even psychiatrists are often crazier than their clients, so when it comes to low-level psychology, which is supposed to be an "intelligent" explanation of how the brain works, we fall into complete delirium.

psychiatrists

There is some science for ya :o :D

If you think that science is all truth and honesty, then you are in a very tiny box that you cannot see out of.

Here are some quotes from Einstein about God.

“Behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable. Veneration for this force is my religion. To that extent, I am in point of fact, religious.”[8]

“Every scientist becomes convinced that the laws of nature manifest the existence of a spirit vastly superior to that of men.”[9]

“Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe – a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”[10]

“The divine reveals itself in the physical world.”[11]

“My God created laws… His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking but by immutable laws.”[12]

“I want to know how God created this world. I want to know his thoughts.”[13]

“What I am really interested in knowing is whether God could have created the world in a different way.”[14]

“This firm belief in a superior mind that reveals itself in the world of experience, represents my conception of God.”[15]

“My religiosity consists of a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit, …That superior reasoning power forms my idea of God.”[16]

Mags

But there again we are not discussing how the brain works, rather how the world/universe works.

Why are some people so firm in believing what they have been taught is the truth, is that not an article of faith?

Yet these same people are frightened to investigate scientifically proven subjects such as Non Local Awareness or Controlled Remote Viewing. Is it a lack of curiosity or just rigid thinking?

Ron

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Ronee
Yet these same people are frightened to investigate scientifically
proven subjects such as Non Local Awareness or Controlled
Remote Viewing.

Is it a lack of curiosity or just rigid thinking?

For any Prestigious Scientist who has swallowed whole The Agenda
it is career ending to pursue non-approved research projects.

Aye, Rigid Thinking by Control.  Science has become just another
High Control Cult where certain Truths are taboo.  Fear is the most
powerful tool in the arsenal of those who Love Money above all.

The Honest Scientists are held down or destroyed financially.

« Last Edit: 2019-06-16, 02:43:38 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee

Why are some people so firm in believing what they have been taught is the truth, is that not an article of faith?

Ron

When irrefutable proof has been show and confirmed in so many different way's,such as has been provided to back the !!fact!! of evolution,and none what so ever proof has been put forth to back the myth of creation,then it really is a no brainer.

But oddly enough,so many here still blinded by there faith,and cast solid science aside,so as to keep there elusion going.

Science is the way forward,where as faith has no future of advancement.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Here are some quotes from Einstein about God.

Which god?

I fear that your religious conditioning will make you believe that your god would be Einstein's, and that your view of his religious and philosophical position is no better than that of his theory of relativity.

"Albert Einstein's religious views have been widely studied and often misunderstood. Einstein stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza. He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naïve. He clarified however that, "I am not an atheist", preferring to call himself an agnostic, or a "religious nonbeliever.""

He's Einstein, neither the superstitious little monk of a monastery nor an evangelist preacher, his thinking is on a completely different and higher level.

To complete the culture of the needy on this subject, it is necessary to know that the god of Spinoza is a "singular self-subsistent Substance", i. e. Nature. So too is Einstein's.

For any Prestigious Scientist who has swallowed whole The Agenda it is career ending to pursue non-approved research projects.

Evidence to the contrary:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1256-6

The professor of a university challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?" A student answered bravely, "Yes, he did".
    The professor then asked, "If God created everything, then he created evil. Since evil exists (as noticed by our own actions), so God is evil. The student couldn't respond to that statement causing the professor to conclude that he had "proved" that "belief in God" was a fairy tale, and therefore worthless.
    Another student raised his hand and asked the professor, "May I pose a question? " "Of course" answered the professor.
    The young student stood up and asked : "Professor does Cold exists?"
    The professor answered, "What kind of question is that? ...Of course the cold exists... haven't you ever been cold?"
    The young student answered, "In fact sir, Cold does not exist. According to the laws of Physics, what we consider cold, in fact is the absence of heat. Anything is able to be studied as long as it transmits energy (heat). Absolute Zero is the total absence of heat, but cold does not exist. What we have done is create a term to describe how we feel if we don't have body heat or we are not hot."
    "And, does Dark exist?", he continued. The professor answered "Of course". This time the student responded, "Again you're wrong, Sir. Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness can not. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's lack of light."
    Finally, the student asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?" The professor replied, "Of course it exists, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violations, crimes and violence anywhere in the world, and those things are evil."
    The student responded, "Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man."
    After this, the professor bowed down his head, and didn't answer back.

The young man's name was ALBERT EINSTEIN.

Mags

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Very good Mags.   I love that!!!    :)   :)   :)   O0   O0   O0

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

https://www.christianpost.com/voice/science-and-god.html

I think it is fascinating that virtually all the early scientists historically were professing Christians. They were, in the words of Johannes Kepler, “thinking God’s thoughts after Him” in their scientific explorations. Modern science arose near the end of the medieval period. The early scientists believed that a rational God had made a rational universe, and it was their job — using the words of Kepler, “as priests of the highest God” — to try and catalog what laws of the universe He had created.

Isaac Newton, the discoverer of gravity and one of the greatest scientists who ever lived, wrote more about the Bible and about Christian theology than he did science. Said the great Newton: “I have a foundational belief in the Bible as the Word of God, written by men who were inspired. I study the Bible daily.”

The father of modern chemistry was Oxford professor Robert Boyle, born in 1627. Boyle was not only a diligent student of chemistry, but a diligent student of the Bible. In his will he left a large sum of money to found the "Boyle lectures" for proving the Christian religion.

19th century American Matthew Fontaine Maury is credited as the father of oceanography. He got his idea that the sea has “lanes” and currents from a verse in the Bible. Psalm 8:8 speaks of “the fish of the sea that pass through the paths of the seas.”

One time Maury gave a speech at the inauguration for a college in which he said, “I have been blamed by men of science, both in this country and in England, for quoting the Bible in confirmation of the doctrines of physical geography. The Bible, they say, was not written for scientific purposes, and is therefore of no authority in matters of science. I beg your pardon: the Bible is authority for everything it touches.” That includes, he said, “physical geography, the earth, the sea and the air.”

Indeed, as science professor Marcelo Gleiser points out, “science does not kill God.” Far from it.

The late Dr. Robert Jastrow was an astronomer and a planetary physicist with NASA, and he wrote a book called, God and the Astronomers.
Jastrow noted, “The scientist has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; and as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.”

As for whether Einstein believed in a personal God, he most certainly did not mean that there is no God. In his statements I had listed, he surely believed in a creator of intelligence higher than man behind the 'nature' of things.  The way a lot of science is today on the subject, I wouldnt be surprised if he were pressured into other things he said later on, or if he himself even said them at all. How would we ever know.

Mags

https://www.christianpost.com/voice/science-and-god.html

As for whether Einstein believed in a personal God, he most certainly did not mean that there is no God. In his statements I had listed, he surely believed in a creator of intelligence higher than man behind the 'nature' of things.  The way a lot of science is today on the subject, I wouldnt be surprised if he were pressured into other things he said later on, or if he himself even said them at all. How would we ever know.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/einstein.html

Just some things Einstein did say..

"Albert Einstein received instruction in both Christianity (at a Roman Catholic school) and Judaism (his family of origin). When interviewed by the Saturday Evening Post in 1929, Einstein was asked what he thought of Christianity.

"To what extent are you influenced by Christianity?"
"As a child I received instruction both in the Bible and in the Talmud. I am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene."

"Have you read Emil Ludwig’s book on Jesus?"
"Emil Ludwig’s Jesus is shallow. Jesus is too colossal for the pen of phrasemongers, however artful. No man can dispose of Christianity with a bon mot!"

"You accept the historical existence of Jesus?"

"Unquestionably! No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life.""

"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views."5

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangements of the books, but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God."

Mags

Buy me some coffee

The professor of a university challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?" A student answered bravely, "Yes, he did".
    The professor then asked, "If God created everything, then he created evil. Since evil exists (as noticed by our own actions), so God is evil. The student couldn't respond to that statement causing the professor to conclude that he had "proved" that "belief in God" was a fairy tale, and therefore worthless.
    Another student raised his hand and asked the professor, "May I pose a question? " "Of course" answered the professor.
    The young student stood up and asked : "Professor does Cold exists?"
    The professor answered, "What kind of question is that? ...Of course the cold exists... haven't you ever been cold?"
    The young student answered, "In fact sir, Cold does not exist. According to the laws of Physics, what we consider cold, in fact is the absence of heat. Anything is able to be studied as long as it transmits energy (heat). Absolute Zero is the total absence of heat, but cold does not exist. What we have done is create a term to describe how we feel if we don't have body heat or we are not hot."
    "And, does Dark exist?", he continued. The professor answered "Of course". This time the student responded, "Again you're wrong, Sir. Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness can not. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's lack of light."
    Finally, the student asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?" The professor replied, "Of course it exists, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violations, crimes and violence anywhere in the world, and those things are evil."
    The student responded, "Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man."
    After this, the professor bowed down his head, and didn't answer back.

The young man's name was ALBERT EINSTEIN.

Mags

Did you know that Albert Einstein could not work out how the drinking bird worked  :o

The greatest mind in the world unable to solve the workings of a simple heat engine.

Just some trivia I thought I'd share.

Brad

Group: Tinkerer

All of the Scientific Knowledge acquired in the study
of living organisms and life support processes, in all
forms of living bodies,  neither proves Evolution nor
disproves Creation.

Hence the Scientific Necessity to equate Theory to Fact.
How else would it be possible to "convince" anyone of
anything?

There is still a long, long way to go for Scientific Study to
reach a definitive solution to the Question.

Also, an old, old saying:
A man convinced against his will,
is of the same opinion still.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me some coffee
All of the Scientific Knowledge acquired in the study
of living organisms and life support processes, in all
forms of living bodies,  neither proves Evolution nor
disproves Creation.

Hence the Scientific Necessity to equate Theory to Fact.
How else would it be possible to "convince" anyone of
anything?

There is still a long, long way to go for Scientific Study to
reach a definitive solution to the Question.

Also, an old, old saying:
A man convinced against his will,
is of the same opinion still.

Seems everything i have posted has fallen on death ears.

I have provided page upon page of proof that evolution is a fact,and countless pages of proof that creation is nothing more than a myth.

I am truly amazed at just how blind those that have faith are.
It go's far beyond the limit i expected.

Brad

All of the Scientific Knowledge acquired in the study of living organisms and life support processes, in all forms of living bodies,  neither proves Evolution nor disproves Creation.

False. All processes prove evolution.
https://futurism.com/three-main-pieces-of-evidence-supporting-evolution

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 04:10:50