PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 23:06:34
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 58659 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Well said Brad, I was prepared to buy a kit in good faith but I can see now, the claims have too much resistance to evidence.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Brad

Rick does indeed have an OU kit, but the output is measured in $dollars$.

e.g $100 selling price divided by about $1 in cost = COP = at least $99

Rick is careful not to include any claims of OU with the kit, he does this  separately by allusion and inference in the videos and on forums where he and others that he is in bed with promote the kits. In this way he can't be accountable.

If you wonder why Rick can barely hold back the grin in his videos, it is because he has learned from the best of snake oil salesmen that you mentioned, and is grinning all the way to the bank with his "OU" device.

As far as I can tell his papers are just cut and paste of others work with a few of his comments interspersed, but I must admit I was bored after a while and may not have seen them all.

I can find no original seminal papers, patents or applications by RF, if I have missed some, let me know.

So if anyone wants to purchase a couple of $0.50 cent  crystal radio type coils on ornamented wooden bases and think that they will produce OU, be sure to purchase the magic wand sold separately.

So it's Benitez blah blah Tesla blah blah, Don Smith blah blah, Tseung blah blah (have I left out anyone?)

As Yogi Berra said "It's Deja Vu all over again".

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Tinman
If i buy one of your kit's that you sell under the OU claim,and it dose not deliver as you claim,then you are also liable for a law suit,which would be the selling and distribution of a product under false pretenses-->fraud in other word's.

I always found it strange that everyone seems to be a so called honest and responsible adult but almost no one ever pleads guilty to an offense. Apparently were all innocent and nobody has ever done anything wrong. Or... most adults are not nearly as responsible or honest as they claim which would seem to be the case with respect to the facts. The fact is Humanity is a gong show... always has been.

So perhaps it is time for you to come clean in one way or another.
Perhaps deliver to us just 1 of the claimed 15 OU device's,so as we can test and confirm your claim's--if those claims turn out to be true.

Right... I suspect if you, I and everyone else really "came clean" the Earth would burst into flames, spin off it's axis and go hurtling into deep space.

As well so far as the "truth" is concerned we could start with the fact that 80% of the population believes a bearded man in a white dress created the whole universe from absolutely nothing in a matter of days because he loves us. Come clean you say?, delivery to us proof of claims?, confirm our claims?. Let's be honest... few people have any interest in the facts or proving anything. If this were true then I suspect the world would be a very different place because any unproven claim would be immediately rejected. The fact is that most people find the facts uncomfortable and depressing often invoking feelings of fear and guilt.

My theory is simple... let he who is without guilt cast the first stone. Which is priceless isn't it because nobody will be "casting" anything and everyone has there own skeletons in the closet. In my opinion the way forward is to treat others as we would like to be treated and find common ground.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Guest
Ten pages that you started Brad. I didn't start any discussion here, you guys did.
Now you are lying by saying not a hint. I said I only can back up something in the real world. I have done that repeatedly over many years. That is more than a hint, and you know it.

This whole forum has never yet answered my questions as a newcomer. You heap all this abuse upon someone that is still trying to figure out what you even intend here. You have not explained to me how it even works because no one has actually gone through the process yet of presenting a claim and providing confirmation. Maybe because there is no possible way to confirm anything after all. That could be because you never intend for anything to go through. Or actually, it is because it is impossible to prove any OU claim over the Internet. You are all so upset because I have exposed this. Notice the energy you have given. You flip flop back and for Brad. You are an unstable person. First you condemn me without even talking to me. Then you apologize and invite me back here. Then you support F6 in his ludicrous self-contradictions even after I exposed them. Then you dramatically exit this thread. Then you come back all fired up. Why is that? If there was nothing here then you guys would not put so much energy into trying to suppress me with every fallacy in the book. Clearly a coordinated effort across two forums. It has bottomed out to the point of embarrassment. Think about people. All this high emotion about an information exchange. The intensity is very revealing that you know it is true and want to suppress it at all costs. You only prove what you seek to disprove. The only things that can be proven in this respect: That you cannot prove or disprove OU claims over the Internet, and that you are trying to suppress that fact and the information I have shared. This is self-evident from what you have displayed so far.

So explain to me why you think that someone can provide some kind of proof to you along these lines over the Internet. A schematic doesn't prove anything. There is no context in a schematic. A piece of paper shown in a picture or video of some company saying something doesn't prove anything to anyone. How did you ever think that you could transfer the real world to people over the internet, or even to yourself from someone else? Even if you prove something to yourself, what then? Are you the authority that tells everyone to believe it now? Does the forum then have the right to say it has been proven? Is it a certain number of people typing so? How do you know anyone else is real unless you met them? This is all so ridiculous. You guys just assume that pictures and videos and words can actually communicate proof. Then you rail on someone for not doing that, when it is actually impossible. What I have done is shown you that and you hate me for that.

As for 10 pages, well you all engaged in it didn't you. You all asked me questions and I answered them. You all took the opportunity to make your own counter claims that you did not even try and prove. But everything falls upon me for some reason, even as I am still trying to figure out what you all even want and how things work here. You are so upset about your own forum and your own participation. You started this thread Brad. You left and came back. You guys violate the rules in multiple ways, but then want me to conform to something that doesn't even make sense. You have never explained how I can prove something is OU to this forum over the Internet. Nice trick you try and pull. Clever way to suppress free energy technology. Deny the possibility of it. This is either intentional free energy suppress or just a revelation that no one every even thought this whole thing through and you all just jumped into this with the vague notion that you could possibly prove something over the internet. Well this has been a reality check and you don't like that. Suddenly we have to leave the fiction movie world and realize that real life is not that.

Schematics cannot be verified over the Internet. Prove that claim Brad.
Links and third party data over the Internet cannot prove anything. Prove that claim Brad.
You have chosen not to prove either of these Brad.
"In fact,there is not one shred of evidence provided by yourself that in any way verifies your claims of" this Brad.
"The only thing we have had from you" Brad is "nothing" useful, or even helpful in explaining how this forum works.

You are foolish to put your trust in anyone just as you were foolish to believe what you did against me in the first place. You need to deal with your own problems before you continue to attack other people.

There you go making more claims against OU claims without proving that. Who made you the judge? Why is anyone supposed to just take those claims against others as authoritative? Why is your mere verbal disproof claim against someone else supposed to be accepted as proven but positive claims are not? This is foolish. It is just slander without any evidence at all. When I exposed John and Arron I brought you the with physical evidence you can verify to yourself. I showed their own websites, and their own words to back up my specific claims. But you slander what you don't even know, by your own admission. You have lost your credibility Brad. You are unstable as I mentioned. You pride yourself as belonging to a forum that has rules that you don't even abide by and that is not moderated. That allows slander and unjustified claims up and down. Then you want to jump over someone you invite here when they simply answer the questions asked. This is more than delusional and contradictory, it looks like suppression of free energy information. Your anger and response are in proportion to the truths I have shared, especially exposing the fallacy of expecting to prove something like this, or disproving it in the same way, over the Internet. I was just speaking with one of your followers who has carefully watched and preserved all of your videos. I said that I had hopped for better things from you. He was very disappointed in your actions here. So it shows what you are really about. You have no relish for doing real science in the real world, but merely want everyone to exist in the fantasy Internet world.

See how upset you are? You have gone from an information sharing experience, which is all the Internet forums can be, to a threat of filing a lawsuit. I am not soliciting anything here. I'm not looking for verification or any sort. I have been doing opensourcing for 27 years, first with free books I have republished on disks before the internet, and then I have freely put them out. Then I did the same with free energy research.

As for false pretenses, that is what I am wondering about several of you. You want to make everything about me when I am not pushing anything. You are actually the one pushing something. And you may have false pretenses in this matter.

"So perhaps it is time for you to come clean in one way or another."
You see it actually applies to you. Please justify your demands.

"OU device's". I don't think you understand how OU works. It works with your local environment. You can have a solar panel but unless you have the sun in the proper relationship with the panels then you have now OU. With a battery system the batteries are half the system, along with the connections. I have never sold batteries before. That is why the energizers are only OU systems with all the essential parts under the right conditions (like at minus 60C you would have problems with the batteries).

"We can do it under your guidance and instruction--but either way,it is time that you provide the proof required to back up those claims of OU"
Since when can anyone prove OU to another person over the Internet? You have never explained this, nor as this forum even explored that as it seems from what you are saying. It's time for you to prove to us that you are really Brad! You guys avoid answering that question about how you can actually prove something here. You are directly promoting both credulity and incredulity. I prove things in the real world. Even if something is proven, a person still can refuse to believe it. I have never pushed OU on anyone. I freely give information and many have been thankful for that. I probably have over 10,000 detailed thank yous. I don't need a bunch of hypocritical slanderers to say the same. lol You just don't take the time to listen Brad. Because that isn't you.

"--and no,we do not want anymore endless post's or excuses." So answer the question or do what you said you were doing and go elsewhere. So far you have not been very helpful and have not justified all your claims you have made on these 10 pages.

"A simple yes or no will do just fine,so as we all know as to what kind of person we are dealing with here."
This is a Loaded question fallacy. I'll ask you to answer this with a simple answer: Have you stopped being prejudiced? I don't want any explination. Just answer yes or no. "we do not want anymore endless post's or excuses."

Well,nearly 10 pages so far,and not a hint of anything to back up the claim of OU--lots of talk though.

So here is how it works here at OUR Rick--and you know this,but have chosen to ignore the guidelines of this forum.
Those guidelines are that no claim of OU is to be made without first having verification of the claim.
This you have not provided.
You could also submit a schematic of 1 of your many claimed OU device's,so as it can be replicated and verified.
This you have chosen not to do either.
You could provide links or data gathered from a third party to help verify your claims of OU
You have also chosen not to do this either.

In fact,there is not one shred of evidence provided by yourself that in any way verifies your claims of OU.
There is also nothing out of the ordinary with any of your devices that we can see that would bring forth the creation of energy.

The only thing we have had from you Rick,is nothing but endless post's--some of which are the longest i have ever seen on this forum.

When i invited(or organised to have you invited)here,it was to give you the chance to show us that you were not like the likes of Bedini,Aaron,Lindermann,and the likes. I gave you my apology because you told me you were not like them,and i put my trust in you that you were speaking the truth.
But as has it,it is very clear that you are exactly the same as the above mentioned,where you promote devices and kits with the claim of OU behind them,and then market those kit's to make an income. This is exactly what the likes of Bedini,Aaron,and lindermann did,and still do. They sell books,video's,and kit's that never deliver the secrets or OU as claimed-->this is exactly what you are doing.

If i buy one of your kit's that you sell under the OU claim,and it dose not deliver as you claim,then you are also liable for a law suit,which would be the selling and distribution of a product under false pretenses-->fraud in other word's.

So perhaps it is time for you to come clean in one way or another.
Perhaps deliver to us just 1 of the claimed 15 OU device's,so as we can test and confirm your claim's--if those claims turn out to be true.

We can do it under your guidance and instruction--but either way,it is time that you provide the proof required to back up those claims of OU--and no,we do not want anymore endless post's or excuses.
A simple yes or no will do just fine,so as we all know as to what kind of person we are dealing with here.

Brad

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Scrutinizing science: Peer review

https://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16

Peer review does the same thing for science that the "inspected by #7" sticker does for your t-shirt: provides assurance that someone who knows what they're doing has double-checked it. In science, peer review typically works something like this:

A group of scientists completes a study and writes it up in the form of an article. They submit it to a journal for publication.

The journal's editors send the article to several other scientists who work in the same field (i.e., the "peers" of peer review).

Those reviewers provide feedback on the article and tell the editor whether or not they think the study is of high enough quality to be published.

The authors may then revise their article and resubmit it for consideration.

Only articles that meet good scientific standards (e.g., acknowledge and build upon other work in the field, rely on logical reasoning and well-designed studies, back up claims with evidence, etc.) are accepted for publication.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

These are my points as well. All I have done is freely shared free energy information for 15 years now. I have demonstrated it publicly many times. I have put up videos like the Tinmman has himself. I'm not demanding that Tinmman prove all his claims in his videos. But if I am required to prove something, explain just how I can do that over the Internet? Also, then so are all of you for your claims.
And why does this forum even have any posts on it if there is not one proven claim yet? Why not start the forum AFTER something is proven and then you can have actually practical discussions about it rather than go around in circles for years? The way Brad is arguing would imply that there is no justification for his or anyone's writing anything here. Not only have no claims been proven, but none actually can be proven. This then becomes just a crafty way of ensuring that OU will be discredited.
Never mind the rhetoric all forums can only ever be a place so share information. Each person cannot have anything proven to themselves by another person over the Internet, unless it is a matter of mere words. I have proven several things like that. But truths of demonstration in the physical world have to be really done personally. You can all talk about the best ways of doing that, but Brad is ludicrous in demanding of proof on the Internet itself! And frankly he reminds me of my old mechanic days in the early 90s when I worked on Import cars in a small shop after having worked at Volkswagen. My boss had some very good customers that came there for years because of the quality work he gave them. They typically had Volvos which lasted at least 400,000KM. But the VV customers typically only came in when there was a problem, and were of a different sort let's just say. Some of them would not service their cars as they didn't want to spend any money on them at all. These would be the troublemakers in the end. It was far better not to deal with them, as it would happen from time to time that if something would finally break down on their cars that they would want to blame us for it. He is directly looking for trouble because he is admittedly prejudiced. He has an agenda here, and even his stated agenda he has not proven or explained to make any sense at all. He may have some serious issues because he cannot tell the difference between the internet and the real world. I used to take care of people like that who were on medications to help them with that. Now this is all said in jest, but why is that question never answered here? In the end I am no different than any of you, just sharing information over the Internet. Every point applies to all of us the same. We can't prove OU of the Internet, and if I have to prove something then so do all of you.

Tinman
I always found it strange that everyone seems to be a so called honest and responsible adult but almost no one ever pleads guilty to an offense. Apparently were all innocent and nobody has ever done anything wrong. Or... most adults are not nearly as responsible or honest as they claim which would seem to be the case with respect to the facts. The fact is Humanity is a gong show... always has been.

Right... I suspect if you, I and everyone else really "came clean" the Earth would burst into flames, spin off it's axis and go hurtling into deep space.

As well so far as the "truth" is concerned we could start with the fact that 80% of the population believes a bearded man in a white dress created the whole universe from absolutely nothing in a matter of days because he loves us. Come clean you say?, delivery to us proof of claims?, confirm our claims?. Let's be honest... few people have any interest in the facts or proving anything. If this were true then I suspect the world would be a very different place because any unproven claim would be immediately rejected. The fact is that most people find the facts uncomfortable and depressing often invoking feelings of fear and guilt.

My theory is simple... let he who is without guilt cast the first stone. Which is priceless isn't it because nobody will be "casting" anything and everyone has there own skeletons in the closet. In my opinion the way forward is to treat others as we would like to be treated and find common ground.

Regards
AC

The problem with that is this forum is not a physical body. I understand that it is good to move in that direction, but I can't be a way to prove anything. And this is where you have to understand the difference between what is ideal and what is reality. We live in a day where people are not honest. These things would work more or less if they were honest, but how can you prove honesty over the internet of strangers.
The bottom line is you can only prove such things to yourself. And in the end technology is proven when people use it. This is why I focused on getting things out to thousands of people all over the world. Now they are using it. They don't need it proven anymore than they need human flight proven.

The following comes up as the first Google search on the fallacy of Peer Review:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/
Peer review: a flawed process at the heart of science and journals

"Peer review is at the heart of the processes of not just medical journals but of all of science. It is the method by which grants are allocated, papers published, academics promoted, and Nobel prizes won. Yet it is hard to define. It has until recently been unstudied. And its defects are easier to identify than its attributes. Yet it shows no sign of going away. Famously, it is compared with democracy: a system full of problems but the least worst we have."
….
"CONCLUSION
So peer review is a flawed process, full of easily identified defects with little evidence that it works. Nevertheless, it is likely to remain central to science and journals because there is no obvious alternative, and scientists and editors have a continuing belief in peer review. How odd that science should be rooted in belief."

Scrutinizing science: Peer review

https://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16

Peer review does the same thing for science that the "inspected by #7" sticker does for your t-shirt: provides assurance that someone who knows what they're doing has double-checked it. In science, peer review typically works something like this:

A group of scientists completes a study and writes it up in the form of an article. They submit it to a journal for publication.

The journal's editors send the article to several other scientists who work in the same field (i.e., the "peers" of peer review).

Those reviewers provide feedback on the article and tell the editor whether or not they think the study is of high enough quality to be published.

The authors may then revise their article and resubmit it for consideration.

Only articles that meet good scientific standards (e.g., acknowledge and build upon other work in the field, rely on logical reasoning and well-designed studies, back up claims with evidence, etc.) are accepted for publication.

Mathematics is a pure language and is non curruptible.

The laws of physics apply equally to everyone.

Replication of the claim is the truth of it.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Problem is that not all that is called mathematics is mathematics, as everyone would agree. Not all math translates to the real world.

The so-called "laws of physics" are also relative to different people. These are not self-evident like truths of reason in mathematics. They pertain to matters of demonstration that at most we can say is they appear to be universal. The questions always remain, especially while surveying the history of science, Says who? and how can we prove they are universals? But I think a lot of the controversy is in semantics, and how the law is applied. Like what specifically is an open or closed system.

Replication is the key!

Mathematics is a pure language and is non curruptible.

The laws of physics apply equally to everyone.

Replication of the claim is the truth of it.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=mathematics+definition&t=brave&ia=definition

mathematics

n.   The study of the measurement, properties, and relationships of quantities and sets, using numbers and symbols.

n.   The science of quantity; the study of ideal constructions (often applicable to real problems), and the discovery thereby of relations between the parts of these constructions, before unknown.

n.   That science, or class of sciences, which treats of the exact relations existing between quantities or magnitudes, and of the methods by which, in accordance with these relations, quantities sought are deducible from other quantities known or supposed; the science of spatial and quantitative relations.

Mathematics is what we do here at OUR. Those that are not skilled in mathematics present or build a device or idea, and those that are skilled dissect it and present their honest working for the benefit of all.

It's that simple.

RFQUERY
And why does this forum even have any posts on it if there is not one proven claim yet? Why not start the forum AFTER something is proven and then you can have actually practical discussions about it rather than go around in circles for years? The way Brad is arguing would imply that there is no justification for his or anyone's writing anything here. Not only have no claims been proven, but none actually can be proven. This then becomes just a crafty way of ensuring that OU will be discredited. Never mind the rhetoric all forums can only ever be a place so share information. Each person cannot have anything proven to themselves by another person over the Internet, unless it is a matter of mere words. I have proven several things like that. But truths of demonstration in the physical world have to be really done personally. You can all talk about the best ways of doing that, but Brad is ludicrous in demanding of proof on the Internet itself!

Well said and your line of reason seems sound in my opinion. I believe it was T.H.Moray who said... no person can prove anything to anyone who cannot prove the matter for themselves. This is the internet and if anyone thinks anything on it is absolute proof then I submit they do not fully understand the concept of proof. Proof is when we have something right in front of us which we can physically test and anything less is speculation at best. What are people going to say, my proof which is not really proof is better than your proof which is not really proof either...it's absurd.

In the end I am no different than any of you, just sharing information over the Internet. Every point applies to all of us the same. We can't prove OU of the Internet, and if I have to prove something then so do all of you.

Well I would disagree and you have made many video's showing that you have actually built something and made an effort to test something so no you are not like many people here who have not. I'm also not sure about this..." if I have to prove something then so do all of you". We which I use liberally are not making claims per se that we have ever built or tested anything or that we even have a clue what were talking about however you seem to be. With this generally comes a fair amount of criticism outside the context of the average post which amounts to... Oh look a squirrel. So in my opinion it should be expected that there will be criticism for no other reason that you have made an effort to do something.

The problem with that is this forum is not a physical body. I understand that it is good to move in that direction, but I can't be a way to prove anything. And this is where you have to understand the difference between what is ideal and what is reality. We live in a day where people are not honest. These things would work more or less if they were honest, but how can you prove honesty over the internet of strangers.
The bottom line is you can only prove such things to yourself. And in the end technology is proven when people use it. This is why I focused on getting things out to thousands of people all over the world. Now they are using it. They don't need it proven anymore than they need human flight proven.

Well put and logical... your not an alien are you?. I'm not really used to nor was I prepared for logical here in the forums. However I like the premise... to hell with proof because in this means of communication there is none to be had. Hell I could show you a video of a pig flying around in my back yard as we speak however that does not mean anyone should believe it. The best we can do in my opinion is express our opinion and share information as we see fit and if we want to offer more then it should be understood that there is no free lunch.

For example way back when... myself and a man named Dr.Stiffler developed an electric field switched resonant oscillator around the same time. Later this was popularized and came to be known as a Slayer Exciter. It's just a simple variant of a jewel thief with the gate of a mosfet or base of a darlington pair transistor left open or unconnected. I called it open base or open gate switching and posted about how it works. I discovered it around the same time as Dr.Stiffler just playing around with different circuits. I made a post and showed the circuit and people started playing around and it took off. I understand there were many people making claims and he said she said and I found it first however my thinking was I don't actually care. I put it out there for people to use and they did... mission accomplished.

In my opinion this is how the forums were supposed to work and whether we just give it away or offer it as a kit to help finance our research makes little difference. Do something, get it out there, make a difference and hope something comes of it. It's not rocket science.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

THis is bloody La la land. I have been a strong advocate of attacking data and not individuals. When an individual doesn't like having their claims questioned and insults others, it's alarm bells for me and at best, it's simply a waste of all our time.

Total nonsense. If you want to sell kits Rick go and sell them. Good luck and hopefully you won't get sued too much. Stop wasting our time with ridiculous long incoherent posts.

Reproducibility

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproducibility

Reproducibility is the closeness of the agreement between the results of measurements of the same measure and carried out with same methodology described in the corresponding scientific evidence (e.g. a publication in a peer-reviewed journal)[citation needed]. Reproducibility can also be applied under changed conditions of measurement for the same measure and - to check that the results are not an artefact of the measurement procedures.[1][2] A related concept is replication, which is the ability to independently achieve non-identical conclusions that are at least similar, when differences in sampling, research procedures and data analysis methods may exist.[3] Reproducibility and replicability together are among the main tools of "the scientific method"[4] — with the concrete expressions of the ideal of such a method varying considerably across research disciplines and fields of study.[citation needed] The study of reproducibility is an important topic in metascience.[5]

I guess so far it hasn't worked out for you.

I understand the statement, but there are a few problems when you oversimplify this as applied to what is actually happening here. Just as I posted about the problems of peer reviews, the same applies here. How do you determine who is skilled? This is not even a physical body of people, it is merely an online forum. If you guys have more going on here then you have shared then that would be great. But so far I get very little detail about your evaluation process. Skilled in mathematics does not automatically translate to being skilled in evaluation. And how does one translate their findings and present that here in a way that amounts to the proof that Brad demands? How can people know there is an honest effort? So far several people who represent this upper class of elites have shown themselves to be completely unable to make logical arguments. Logic is math as well and that makes me concerned especially when such people are not even being corrected. Before I got here there was already an internal credibility problem.

Practically speaking, the forum does not operate according to the guidelines. It is just a place to share information like other forums. The way I have been address (not by you) many times are against the guidelines. There is no moderation and therefore no accountability. So how can anyone have confidence that some people they have never met behind a curtain (screen) are actually skilled, not mistaken, honest, etc.? Or is this just Dorothy dreaming about Oz?

Ideally it would be simple, but that is not actually what is happening here as far as what has been shared here.

Mathematics is what we do here at OUR. Those that are not skilled in mathematics present or build a device or idea, and those that are skilled dissect it and present their honest working for the benefit of all.
It's that simple.

I guess so far it hasn't worked out for you.

You know very little about me, I suggest you should leave me out of whatever it is you think you are doing here.

Group: Experimentalist

This is a message to all here who share in the frustration this thread has brought.

Ignore RF.

Don't engage him or you will reap the consequences.  As a magician is sleight-of-hand, Rick is sleight-of-word.  You will expose yourself to psychological games, misdirection, insults, and everything except what you expect to receive.  He will never provide proof of measurement so it is futile to ask. 

Rick is not going to divulge anything on this thread other than to direct you to his videos or website in hopes of receiving more orders for his wares.  If you buy into his spiel, then by all means go for it and support him.

I personally will wait patiently for whatever member of this forum has his kit and based on the results of their testing, will go from there.

Regards,
Pm

Thanks for the concern Pm, it demonstrates your connection to everyman. Don't worry about me, if Rick wants to play with me.. we can play.. retirement is boring after all..
 8)

This was along the lines of this whole objective of the forum. It hasn't worked out so far. So far there has been not one example. This is not about you personally. So far you have said good things. But so far the forum does not keep to the guidelines as far as I have seen and as far as people members have complained both ways.
I came here because I was invited. This thread is about my videos. People have asked me questions and I have answered them. I am asking questions about how everything works here and not getting clear answers. People have been aggressive immediately. This is a very hostile forum for new people to become a part of as others have shared. So that has not worked very well. The claims I have heard is that people come here because of troubles in other forums. People are supposedly looking for OU here. But so far most are attacking, so it looks like the vocal tide is against researching OU.

You know very little about me, I suggest you should leave me out of whatever it is you think you are doing here.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:44:21 by TinMan »

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Be careful, they are going to call this a Canadian conspiracy.
As for the point you disagree with, the continuing context of all this is disproof OU claims require the same treatment. But any claims need justification. I'm bringing out the fact that it is unreasonable to be so upset with people answering questions about OU experience while they could care less about slander and baseless claims. It appears there is little regard for people making wild claims about anything so long as they don't make positive claims about OU. Like I said, because of this it gives the appearance of people suppressing OU. But I didn't come here out of the blue claiming to have been the second Buzzman on the moon or something. I have offered many opportunities to see demonstrations in person. While in Idaho people would just drop in also. And this whole discussion was because of customers of mine saying they have benefitted from my kits and information. That is the context.

So what are the typical conversations about on this forum if there is not supposed to be any claims about OU? Just talking about other things? College text physics? Closed loops? What conversations are allowed about OU research?

RFQUERY
Well said and your line of reason seems sound in my opinion. I believe it was T.H.Moray who said... no person can prove anything to anyone who cannot prove the matter for themselves. This is the internet and if anyone thinks anything on it is absolute proof then I submit they do not fully understand the concept of proof. Proof is when we have something right in front of us which we can physically test and anything less is speculation at best. What are people going to say, my proof which is not really proof is better than your proof which is not really proof either...it's absurd.

"In the end I am no different than any of you, just sharing information over the Internet. Every point applies to all of us the same. We can't prove OU of the Internet, and if I have to prove something then so do all of you. "

Well I would disagree and you have made many video's showing that you have actually built something and made an effort to test something so no you are not like many people here who have not. I'm also not sure about this..." if I have to prove something then so do all of you". We which I use liberally are not making claims per se that we have ever built or tested anything or that we even have a clue what were talking about however you seem to be. With this generally comes a fair amount of criticism outside the context of the average post which amounts to... Oh look a squirrel. So in my opinion it should be expected that there will be criticism for no other reason that you have made an effort to do something.

Well put and logical... your not an alien are you?. I'm not really used to nor was I prepared for logical here in the forums. However I like the premise... to hell with proof because in this means of communication there is none to be had. Hell I could show you a video of a pig flying around in my back yard as we speak however that does not mean anyone should believe it. The best we can do in my opinion is express our opinion and share information as we see fit and if we want to offer more then it should be understood that there is no free lunch.

For example way back when... myself and a man named Dr.Stiffler developed an electric field switched resonant oscillator around the same time. Later this was popularized and came to be known as a Slayer Exciter. It's just a simple variant of a jewel thief with the gate of a mosfet or base of a darlington pair transistor left open or unconnected. I called it open base or open gate switching and posted about how it works. I discovered it around the same time as Dr.Stiffler just playing around with different circuits. I made a post and showed the circuit and people started playing around and it took off. I understand there were many people making claims and he said she said and I found it first however my thinking was I don't actually care. I put it out there for people to use and they did... mission accomplished.

In my opinion this is how the forums were supposed to work and whether we just give it away or offer it as a kit to help finance our research makes little difference. Do something, get it out there, make a difference and hope something comes of it. It's not rocket science.

Good.

Reproducibility

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproducibility

Reproducibility is the closeness of the agreement between the results of measurements of the same measure and carried out with same methodology described in the corresponding scientific evidence (e.g. a publication in a peer-reviewed journal)[citation needed]. Reproducibility can also be applied under changed conditions of measurement for the same measure and - to check that the results are not an artefact of the measurement procedures.[1][2] A related concept is replication, which is the ability to independently achieve non-identical conclusions that are at least similar, when differences in sampling, research procedures and data analysis methods may exist.[3] Reproducibility and replicability together are among the main tools of "the scientific method"[4] — with the concrete expressions of the ideal of such a method varying considerably across research disciplines and fields of study.[citation needed] The study of reproducibility is an important topic in metascience.[5]

Oh wow.. Brad asking for a character reference! I can hardly control my glee!!  ;D

Brad and I are mates in the pursuit of free energy but don't let the 'mates' thing fool ya.. we are both highly critical of the facts.

I myself released 'open sourced' one of my inventions here back in 2013 and Brad has commented on it. The hhop gen 2 was never claimed by me to be 'overunity' in energy output because it isn't, but it is demonstrating a new principle. Brad's criticism was 'what use is it?' as it is only 1% efficient in the demonstration he saw. I imagine three centuries or more ago he would have said the same about the Newcomen engine and then happily hopped up on his horse and gone about his business.. combustion engines are now approaching 66% efficient!

I would like to see you donate a kit to Darren in the interest of the development of mankind, and rest assured should Poynt99 prove 'OU' his conclusions will be vigorously challenged, and if they show underunity what is there to investigate except contestation?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcomen_atmospheric_engine

I have the open loop hhop gen 4 schematics and supporting math available in a non public part of OUR which is currently under peer review. I do not ask anything of you on this forum that I am not prepared to undergo myself. That should be a comfort to you in this difficult time.

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:44:45 by TinMan »

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:45:17 by TinMan »

Yes, I agree. We have never fallen out over your criticism of my device as I understood them to be valid and the onus was on me to demonstrate its worth. This process is now underway with the hhop gen 3 hybrid currently also under peer review, as you are aware.

The holy grail in the pursuit of 'OU' is to present a device and support it with a working theory and required math. I never sought 'OU' but tried to hook my devices up to the wheelwork of Nature.

Time always tells as to the truth of the matter.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 23:06:34