PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:55:07
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 57693 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
IonNo you are mistaken and the AV plug is not even close to a voltage doubler. The AV plug cannot charge the capacitor higher than the applied voltage where a doubler charges one cap on a half cycle then discharges it in series with the source to effectively double the voltage of another cap on the other half cycle. Look at the circuits...google it.

Thats actually wrong as well.
Two caps are hooked in series
On 1 half cycle 1 cap is charged,and on the other half cycle the other cap is charged to the same voltage.
The two series caps now have double the voltage to that of the supply. One cap dose not discharge into the other.

I would also add that Ion is correct,and the AV plug is a voltage doubler.

Brad
« Last Edit: 2019-07-23, 08:17:16 by TinMan »

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Ambassador

note to Rick ,it seems Very recently you were not aware of the guidelines here .
I see TinMan wrote them out yesterday for clarity.

But they were posted here before

Re: Ricks best video's « Reply #109 on: 2019-07-13, 18:22:13 »

Here we try to respect these rules when it comes to claims.
Administrators Peterae and Poynt's guidelines for claims at this open source venue .

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=8.0

To be used more as guidelines ,but the theme reads through strongly  .

Chet K

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Dear AC

There are a few variations on the full wave voltage doubler circuit that perhaps you are not presently  familiar with.

One variation is what has been newly named the "Avramenko plug", now shortened to "diode plug"

This uses a single main storage capacitor and relies on two air (stray) capacitors   and back to source not actually shown on most implementations. At high frequencies just a few pF in these stray capacitors are enough to allow the charge pump to work.

In the JLN version, C3 is the main storage cap and the additional air stray capacitors are the return path that alternately pump C3.

The "Antenna Free Electrons Collector" is BS FE jargon, the return current is provided by stray capacitance back to the power supply.

There is no free energy in the JLN circuit

Brad and I got it right.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2019-07-23, 15:43:30 by ion »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Could someone kindly post a link to Rick's one or two most discussed/controversial videos please?

Preferably something that is said to offer proof of OU?

Thanks.

Here are two video's clearly claiming OU,free energy,and perpetual motion.
I hope you have a lot of time on your hand's Poynt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E372JNUQTPY&t=6948s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kOGVfkoik&t=5612s

Brad

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
OK, thanks Brad.

I did already watch one video, and part of another (both in the 2 hour range as well), but unfortunately neither were your two links.

So I guess if I have the time (I'm doing PCB layout work right now), and/or I need a break, I'll give them a go.

In the mean time, I have a question for Aking:

What, to you, constitutes proof that a device or system is performing at OU?

Aking21 and RF have demonstrated by their uninformed rhetoric that they have not ever actually worked in a modern electronic manufacturing facility as I and others here have. Between partzman and myself, we have probably a combined 100 years experience in such things. I don't know much about Gyula, but would guess from his practical electronics knowledge and communication skills that he has also spent considerable time in the industry.

In the old days before the internet, everything was usually done under one roof., circuit design concept, prototyping, verification, revisions, beta testing, bill of materials and assembly instructions etc.

Now, with the internet, various tasks are farmed out and work files are communicated via the internet between various groups, either in house or across the ocean.

A build document for e.g. a big screen TV can be created and prototyped by engineers at various locations, by passing files over the internet, then the final build information is sent to China or elsewhere and a perfect implementation returns to be again verified and then released for final production.

To make the statement that you cannot prove anything over the internet is complete naivete, and in doing this, they expose not only their lack of experience in how things are done today, but make complete fools out of themselves regarding the idea of "verification via internet"

So  RF where is your build document?, and test and verification procedures for your OU product which is being so earnestly promoted by your friend AKing21? Videos full of blah blah blah are not build, test and verify information.

Vaporware maybe?

As an aside, take a lesson from Brad and Graham on your videos, as Brad and Graham produce short, coherent, to the point, exactly descriptive of what they are doing and what they expect from a device. Partzman and Vasik also do this in their documentation of devices they present.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi poynt99,

I was away all morning and just came back and see your request.  Probably Rick's most discussed/controversal videos at overunity.com recently includes this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpoOWs8SfVo    (you may have seen this)

At the 12:36 minute video time he mentioned his claims on output power from the LED bulbs while the input was around 0.75 W DC from the power supply.  I think it is enough to watch the first 20 minutes and then the last 20 minutes or so, in the latter part he shows close ups on the setup and mentions some more details. 
Under the youtube video he included the link to his post at Stefan forum, it was one of his replies in which he clearly wrote :

"So we have at least 8W of measured power with 0.75W or less input." 

This is in the 2nd paragraph, here is his post:

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg535303/#msg535303

Gyula

Could someone kindly post a link to Rick's one or two most discussed/controversial videos please?

Preferably something that is said to offer proof of OU?

Thanks.

Hi gyula,

Yes, that is the one I watched 20 minutes of. Thanks for the advice on watching the last 20 minutes, as it saved me a lot of time.

I would be interested in knowing how Rick came to the conclusion that each of the 15 or so LEDs were eating 1/2W of power each?

In my estimation based on the relative brightness of the LEDs to the background lighting, I'd say all of the LEDs are barely, barely "ON". I think Rick has grossly overestimated his output power by a factor of between 150 and 250 times. That would yield each LED using between 2mW and 5mW roughly (assuming there is no series LED resistor eating some power).

This could all be put to bed in a jiffy if Rick took one of the LEDs and connected it directly to a variable DC power supply (no current limiting resistor) and adjusted the voltage to produce the equivalent apparent light to the ones connected to his coils. Then measure the voltage and current to get the true output power. I think he will be greatly disappointed with the result.

Dear Poynt

Maybe you missed it but Itsu did a replication with several coils and accurately measured the power using resistive loads. No OU as expected. His experiments were expertly done.

Somewhere around here:

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/345/

Multi coil here:

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg533991/#msg533991

Maybe itsu or someone can point to the correct starting point for the multiple coils experiments.

This was followed by endless long and tedious writings by RF and Aking and other supportive shills or maybe alternate versions of RF extolling his kits for perhaps 80 or so pages. It is all too exhausting to read or make sense of.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-23, 22:28:54 by ion »

Thanks Ion.

I have not looked at Itsu's work on this; but as you say I'm sure it is solid as always.

I'm just offering a fresh view and recommendation based on my observations of the videos.

I would be interested in knowing how Rick came to the conclusion that each of the 15 or so LEDs were eating 1/2W of power each?

English is my 2nd language and I mention this because I am unsure (clueless) what turns out for you all from his answer to a similar question he gave to a member at the ou forum recently.

I quote Rick's relevant reply, first paragraph here:
   https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg537232/#msg537232

There were two different demonstrations. The meeting had 15 3W bulbs with over 70 small coils. There were 10 big coils with bulbs, one ferrite coil with bulb, and 4 smaller coils with big bulbs (one under the table). I showed all of these at 0.75W input. In the video one of them had the wires touching but then I fixed that so it came back on.
The point is about the actual light produced with a light meter and/or what the power measurement on the bulb is. These are things to be done in the real world.
And yet you think you have somehow, from a picture and video, "reliably estimate output power on bulbs".

But there is more to this, Rick wrote:
"Why not focus on when I said I can make this all go negative. Or now you can read what Thaelin wrote about what I showed in Lodi CA last summer. In such cases if the input is zero then COP is infinite whatever load is run. You see that is chapter 3 in my book, which is still on the basic level side of the book (section 1)! If I have 1mw output or 50W output, what does it even matter if I have zero input. If you want to understand that study Barrett as I said. "

This quote is from here:
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg535396/#msg535396   

and member Thaelin's post is included here:

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg535374/#msg535374 

Then member citfta (Carroll) asked Thaelin on the "scope danger": https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg535376/#msg535376  but Thalin did not give clear answer.

Earlier than this, I asked Rick whether the 18 attendees present were shown any output measurements other than their own naked eye. This was here: 
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg535318/#msg535318 

Rick "answered" here: https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg535356/#msg535356

This was the start of his launching psywar against me (and others).   Did he give a straight answer to my question on the measurements in front of the 18 people? 

Gyula

PS sorry for the long post...

Thanks gyula.

I understand Thaelin's response regarding the high voltage feeding the scope. They just didn't want to risk exceeding the scope's input voltage, even with the HV probe (1000x).

Aside from the input power taken from multiplying the DC power supply's meter readings (not good at all for an accurate measurement, especially with these fly power circuits), it appears from what I'm reading that Rick is pulling the 1/2W figure "out of the air" as a best guestimate, and the 3W figure from the rating of the "bulb" itself. Of course this is grossly unscientific and probably wouldn't hold up against your average grade 7 student.

I stand by what I said earlier, that the LED's used in Rick's demos are barely turning ON, and they are most definitely not using 1/2W of power each. In fact, for a single typical LED (btw, has the LED type been disclosed?), it is impossible for them to dissipate 0.5W each. Let's look at a basic calculation that we have all made when choosing a current limiting resistor for our LED:

- Let's use a LED with a Vf of 1.8V
- Let's drive the typical LED to it's full current capability of 20ma.
- The power being dissipated by the LED itself will be 1.8 x 0.020 = 36mW.

So at full blinding power, the typical LED is only dissipating 36mW! So is 0.5W a realistic figure? 500mW would blow these typical LED's.

For what Rick says as 3 W rated LED bulbs (the big ones), their type is MR16, member a.king21 wrote this here

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg533892/topicseen/#msg533892

They are 12 V, made for DC and AC operation, so a diode bridge is very likely included inside.

Thanks gyula.

Hi Rick, still reading here?

There are a gazillion MR16 12V LED bulbs out there, which one are you using?

Also, what type of single LEDs are you using?

Group: Guest
All right The New Bedini, you must be kidding asking me such a question when just wrote: "I think Rick has grossly overestimated his output power by a factor of between 150 and 250 times." This shows everyone just how ignorant you are. You have already concluded just as I suspected. You are not even capable of doing science as you are just prejudiced. Just another gatekeeper. Really, if I was off by 150 times then not one of you would be so desperate to so aggressively attack me. You are very worried. You are very concerned. If it is so obvious then just have a good laugh and go back to actually trying to find free energy. No, what happened is I waited for Void to make this mistake first. And he really fell on his face. And now you have just done the same thing. Now the whole forum can see just what kind of person you are, and why they should never trust you to evaluate anything. You decide beforehand what is happening. You again prove that you think you can prove something like this over the internet. But you don't have the facts to be able to determine these things. You make a sweeping statement and then ask me something as if you didn't say that. Again, you have already concluded. If you, the new Bedini god have concluded such, then make your Forum-wide announcement to all your gullible sheeple here, and tell them your expert analysis. Go on. You guys are so worried ever since I Voided Void so bad on the other list, that you are trying to save face. But that just results in making big obvious mistakes. So now you have blown it. You don't understand. I made that video predicting that you guys would do this very thing. Look how desperate you all scrambling around. Mocking me as off by 150 times but acting like this is so important. Then you overstate things in this zeal to suppress. Then people have to ask, why so serious? Why so intense? Why would it matter if it was supposedly so obviously mistaken? So they know that I have struck a very deep nerve. For some of you it is just that you can't figure out some things I have purposely left for you to be puzzled but. But for others, you are gatekeepers here to prevent others from believing in free energy. Time will tell who is who. I have seen all your type for years. Nothing new. Anyway, you would have been better off if you just ignored me. But now you have accomplished the very opposite of what you intended. You have demonstrated the chief thing I have been exposing: prejudice. On top of that you mock me for something you can't even be sure about. You also believe you have proof from a video about something when the title went right against that.
So now I know this forum is completely useless in its primary goal, when you are the top gatekeeper. I'm glad this came out. I really didn't expect it to be this bad. But when someone is put in the place as a god like you are, then I guess it should be expected.

Thanks gyula.

Hi Rick, still reading here?

There are a gazillion MR16 12V LED bulbs out there, which one are you using?

Also, what type of single LEDs are you using?

Hey Rick,

Take a chill pill dude.

The other day you were chastising Brad for being excessively "reactionary", well, get control of yourself man.

All I'm going to say is, you are welcome to prove me wrong. I provided you a credible method to prove if you're close or not with your 0.5W estimate.

I don't really care if you do or don't, but I'll let you disabuse yourself of all the self-flattery; I'm not at all concerned or worried about you, or anything you do.

At OUR we're interested in the scientific method, and getting to the root of the matter. It's apparent you and I don't share that interest.

Good luck with your endeavors, and feel free to ask any time for good technical advice. There are many skilled, knowledgeable, and capable people here that would be more than happy to help.

Regards,
Darren

Buy me some coffee
Guys

A little caution may be needed here.

The MR16 5 watt LED has a FWBR and 2x 100uF caps in it's circuit.
This is so the LED is running on a DC current.

This being the case,would it not need some form of decent input to light ?. Even if it is only half brightness,i would expect at least 1 watt out of the rated 5 watts to have to be delivered to that bulb,as a DC current is being delivered to the LED,not pulses.

Just a thought.

P.S
Just had another look at the circuit.
There is also a gate driver chip,a mosfet,and inductor after the caps.

Brad

Brad,

Build it up and investigate!

Try a variety of LEDs and frequencies (including DC), and see what you come up with.

(can you post the circuit?)

Brad,

Unless I am mistaken, there are also a whole slew of coils on the table that are driving what appears to be a plain old simple discrete LED, and they are barely lit.

Group: Guest
Brad,
This is moving in the right direction. I did the bulbs for purpose of bringing out the bias on both sides. For and against OU. Because I am more interested in scientific integrity than even OU. I said in the title you can't prove OU with video. I have said many times that camera lenses change. I did, for the sake of argument, put myself momentarily on G's level of taking video at face value, and said that the brightness of the bulbs does indicate more light produced than would be possible with his underunity beliefs. There is actually several clues for those who have eyes to see, that is if you are taking the video at face value and wish to believe a video over the internet. This is not a game, but I did plan this out to demonstrate the reactions from people.
It all comes down to what I said happened, because you can't prove anything from a video anyway. That is why I said there should be so much heat about this. Darren, your reverse psychology is rather childish in taking my vary words around by saying I'm reacting. Again, your reaction and intensity is very telling.
Now, I did measure the bulbs at 1/2W. I did compare the brightness with the power supply at the voltage and amperage I mentioned on OU when I exposed Void. It was 1/2W. The bulbs were not all exactly the same as expected. I also have a light meter and every other meter for all the kinds of research I do. I said to Void that these bulbs do not even come on until you have 6V. These are 3W bulbs and they can have faint light at 6V. But at the brightness they were it was 1/2 W. Now, since none of you were present, there is nothing we can do about it. Taking pictures or showing video of that would have only made those who want to believe more, and those who don't want to believe would just say you can't believe a video. So instead I wanted to see people's reactions so I let it play out, and see who would read the title. See if anyone noticed certain things that may give indication. Again, I am more interested in people being honest with themselves and overcoming bias. Prejudice is a perversion of science. Haven't we had enough of that on other forums and with the scientific community in general? It is bought and paid for. If we really are going to get free energy into the world then we have to start with the true foundation of honesty. That means not over or underbelieving things.
It comes down to what I have said about what happened, as no one but me can have the full context (and I would have had to make efforts to really understand the full environment to do a properly controlled experiment). Now at my meeting 18 guys, several of them stayed up all night helping me set everything up (they put in all the capacitors and leds, and also placed the coils as well), did see the first demonstration. Several of them have those bulbs so they know the brightness they saw. One of them is an engineer at a particularly important company that is historically important to Tesla, and whose entire research department is engaged. Anyway, G and others were arguing points based upon what I shared. That was the baseline. But then when all was lost, then that was abandoned and it was just affirmed that I didn't actually do any measurements. I did not respond to that question in the way G expected or wanted. I did answer it differently because I was wanting to see the full reaction and all the prejudice come out as it always does. If I had just said, I measured these at 1/2W then what? Everyone would still be kidding themselves that they were honest and not assuming. So the whole dramatic affair just shows how wrong it is to assume you can prove or disprove OU over the internet. Remember, the very first response to my picture posted was that there was wires under the table. And I said that is a good point in that how can you really know one way or another? And how can you really know someone hasn't made a mistake? Or a part was bad? etc.
But yes, you can measure the voltage on the filter caps. And there is definitely enough going on if you consider all the bulbs, arrangements and details to make everyone go ballistic as they are doing. And that is because I did it just far enough to make that happen. Remember, that I also shared, as demonstrated to the guys at the meeting slowly, that as I added more and more coils the power did not show a linear relationship. The bulbs remained the same, and the input even dropped. I could have added about 500 coils all around without increasing the input and the bulbs being essentially equal. I demonstrated that until people were satisfied that that would be the case. This was just to show that Don Smith was right in what he said. That was one of several Don Smith demonstrations. It was the least important one. So I guess Darren chose to say the light was 150 times less than what I said so that if I had 500 bulbs then it still would be less than the input. You will never really know one way or another. Each will believe or disbelieve me for other reasons than the videos. And that is my point. It's 95% psychological on these forums. It's mostly about confirmation bias going in circles. Just never mind chasing after stories from other people.

Guys

A little caution may be needed here.

The MR16 5 watt LED has a FWBR and 2x 100uF caps in it's circuit.
This is so the LED is running on a DC current.

This being the case,would it not need some form of decent input to light ?. Even if it is only half brightness,i would expect at least 1 watt out of the rated 5 watts to have to be delivered to that bulb,as a DC current is being delivered to the LED,not pulses.

Just a thought.

P.S
Just had another look at the circuit.
There is also a gate driver chip,a mosfet,and inductor after the caps.

Brad

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Hi Rick,

I am finding this discussion really stimulating. I applaud your pursuit of the scientific method. I understand in this day and age video can be deceptive and real world tests are the way forward. Could you kindly provide the exact specifications of every component in the system along with an accurate circuit diagram? I would love to see the results from a personal perspective. Cheers mate!

O0

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Buy me some coffee
Brad,

(can you post the circuit?)

As far as i could find,here is the circuit for the MR16 5 watt LED.

Build it up and investigate!

Try a variety of LEDs and frequencies (including DC), and see what you come up with.

Already started printing the coil formers  O0

Brad

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Is that circuit diagram accurate Brad?

Can we be extra thorough in the replication and use the exact specifications from Rick's components, preferably from the same batch?

Even better would be the specific components Rick uses, if he has some spare I am willing to pay the P&P costs to get them to you.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Buy me some coffee
Brad,
This is moving in the right direction. I did the bulbs for purpose of bringing out the bias on both sides. For and against OU. Because I am more interested in scientific integrity than even OU. I said in the title you can't prove OU with video. I have said many times that camera lenses change. I did, for the sake of argument, put myself momentarily on G's level of taking video at face value, and said that the brightness of the bulbs does indicate more light produced than would be possible with his underunity beliefs. There is actually several clues for those who have eyes to see, that is if you are taking the video at face value and wish to believe a video over the internet. This is not a game, but I did plan this out to demonstrate the reactions from people.
It all comes down to what I said happened, because you can't prove anything from a video anyway. That is why I said there should be so much heat about this. Darren, your reverse psychology is rather childish in taking my vary words around by saying I'm reacting. Again, your reaction and intensity is very telling.
Now, I did measure the bulbs at 1/2W. I did compare the brightness with the power supply at the voltage and amperage I mentioned on OU when I exposed Void. It was 1/2W. The bulbs were not all exactly the same as expected. I also have a light meter and every other meter for all the kinds of research I do. I said to Void that these bulbs do not even come on until you have 6V. These are 3W bulbs and they can have faint light at 6V. But at the brightness they were it was 1/2 W. Now, since none of you were present, there is nothing we can do about it. Taking pictures or showing video of that would have only made those who want to believe more, and those who don't want to believe would just say you can't believe a video. So instead I wanted to see people's reactions so I let it play out, and see who would read the title. See if anyone noticed certain things that may give indication. Again, I am more interested in people being honest with themselves and overcoming bias. Prejudice is a perversion of science. Haven't we had enough of that on other forums and with the scientific community in general? It is bought and paid for. If we really are going to get free energy into the world then we have to start with the true foundation of honesty. That means not over or underbelieving things.
It comes down to what I have said about what happened, as no one but me can have the full context (and I would have had to make efforts to really understand the full environment to do a properly controlled experiment). Now at my meeting 18 guys, several of them stayed up all night helping me set everything up (they put in all the capacitors and leds, and also placed the coils as well), did see the first demonstration. Several of them have those bulbs so they know the brightness they saw. One of them is an engineer at a particularly important company that is historically important to Tesla, and whose entire research department is engaged. Anyway, G and others were arguing points based upon what I shared. That was the baseline. But then when all was lost, then that was abandoned and it was just affirmed that I didn't actually do any measurements. I did not respond to that question in the way G expected or wanted. I did answer it differently because I was wanting to see the full reaction and all the prejudice come out as it always does. If I had just said, I measured these at 1/2W then what? Everyone would still be kidding themselves that they were honest and not assuming. So the whole dramatic affair just shows how wrong it is to assume you can prove or disprove OU over the internet. Remember, the very first response to my picture posted was that there was wires under the table. And I said that is a good point in that how can you really know one way or another? And how can you really know someone hasn't made a mistake? Or a part was bad? etc.
But yes, you can measure the voltage on the filter caps. And there is definitely enough going on if you consider all the bulbs, arrangements and details to make everyone go ballistic as they are doing. And that is because I did it just far enough to make that happen. Remember, that I also shared, as demonstrated to the guys at the meeting slowly, that as I added more and more coils the power did not show a linear relationship. The bulbs remained the same, and the input even dropped. I could have added about 500 coils all around without increasing the input and the bulbs being essentially equal. I demonstrated that until people were satisfied that that would be the case. This was just to show that Don Smith was right in what he said. That was one of several Don Smith demonstrations. It was the least important one. So I guess Darren chose to say the light was 150 times less than what I said so that if I had 500 bulbs then it still would be less than the input. You will never really know one way or another. Each will believe or disbelieve me for other reasons than the videos. And that is my point. It's 95% psychological on these forums. It's mostly about confirmation bias going in circles. Just never mind chasing after stories from other people.

Ok Rick,i would like to spend the time looking further into this.

I have started printing out some coil former's,such as the ones you have on your video's.
I am guessing here ATM,but some form of information would help out a lot.

The coil's look to be about 2 1/2 inches in diameter,but i have no idea as to how many turns each have,or what size wire you are using.

In this video-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kOGVfkoik&t=6307s
from the 56 minute mark on,you say the input power drop's to 36mA,and the voltage on your power supply is 9v.
So at this point,the 5 watt LED was being driven brightly on 324mW,as well as the other 3 shining ,but not so bright. Not only is this 324mW driving the LEDs in that bulb brightly,but also the rest of the circuit within the bulb,which must also dissipate some of that power being delivered to the LED.

Anyway,i'm kind of going in here blind,so any information would be great Rick.'

Brad

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:55:07