PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-08-20, 01:51:22
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Tesla Magnifying Transmitter experiments by Eric Dollard  (Read 725 times)

Reiyuki
On a related note, I had discussed earlier the ramifications of the 'ether' and how we might be able to detect/measure its formation in another thread:

It's kind of strange how the Aether was pronounced dead and replaced with space/time for a while. Einstein near the end said space/time was a dead horse and of course he was right. Then along came dark energy which was just a different name for the Aether because no one can seem to tell the difference between them. Now dark energy is getting old and I believe they have concocted yet another name for it.

I prefer the term "sea of energy" which I believe was popularized by T.H.Moray with his book "The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats". It is a must read in my opinion for anyone serious about understanding the how and why of this technology.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

Reiyuki
It's kind of strange how the Aether was pronounced dead and replaced with space/time for a while. Einstein near the end said space/time was a dead horse and of course he was right. Then along came dark energy which was just a different name for the Aether because no one can seem to tell the difference between them. Now dark energy is getting old and I believe they have concocted yet another name for it.

I prefer the term "sea of energy" which I believe was popularized by T.H.Moray with his book "The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats". It is a must read in my opinion for anyone serious about understanding the how and why of this technology.

Regards
AC

Good day All:
Here you go.
"The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats.pdf"
take care, peace
lost_bro

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Good day All:
Here you go.
"The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats.pdf"
take care, peace
lost_bro

WOW thanks for that, I used to have the book but loaned it out a long time ago (never got it back) and would like to re-read it.

If I remember, "ion acoustic oscillations" were talked about as a key in one of his papers as also talked about by the other Moray, Moray B.King.

take care, peace

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-08-20, 01:51:22