PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:43:42
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Tesla Magnifying Transmitter experiments by Eric Dollard  (Read 11794 times)

Reiyuki
On a related note, I had discussed earlier the ramifications of the 'ether' and how we might be able to detect/measure its formation in another thread:

It's kind of strange how the Aether was pronounced dead and replaced with space/time for a while. Einstein near the end said space/time was a dead horse and of course he was right. Then along came dark energy which was just a different name for the Aether because no one can seem to tell the difference between them. Now dark energy is getting old and I believe they have concocted yet another name for it.

I prefer the term "sea of energy" which I believe was popularized by T.H.Moray with his book "The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats". It is a must read in my opinion for anyone serious about understanding the how and why of this technology.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Reiyuki
It's kind of strange how the Aether was pronounced dead and replaced with space/time for a while. Einstein near the end said space/time was a dead horse and of course he was right. Then along came dark energy which was just a different name for the Aether because no one can seem to tell the difference between them. Now dark energy is getting old and I believe they have concocted yet another name for it.

I prefer the term "sea of energy" which I believe was popularized by T.H.Moray with his book "The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats". It is a must read in my opinion for anyone serious about understanding the how and why of this technology.

Regards
AC

Good day All:
Here you go.
"The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats.pdf"
take care, peace
lost_bro

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Good day All:
Here you go.
"The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats.pdf"
take care, peace
lost_bro

WOW thanks for that, I used to have the book but loaned it out a long time ago (never got it back) and would like to re-read it.

If I remember, "ion acoustic oscillations" were talked about as a key in one of his papers as also talked about by the other Moray, Moray B.King.

take care, peace

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Mad Scientist

Some additional schematics, design, theory, and discussion on his work with the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter by Adrian:

http://www.am-innovations.com/estc-2019-teslas-colorado-springs-experiment/

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
P26.pdf, Page 57: To whom it may concern...
Feedback of Harmonic reflections... Just below the level of self destruction.
This is the common theme of all the devices.
The medium and the frequencies are all one has to know to make any reflections work.
And the frequencies can be transmitted across other mediums as a transport mechanism to cause harmonic reflections in the target medium.
For instance sending a torpedo towards a target and detonating it away from the target
using the noncompressible nature of water to inflict more damage than the mere explosion itself.
Vectoring two sound waves or lasers at an infliction point.

Group: Tinkerer

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
In a single wire transmission the return path is ground somewhere in the destination.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:43:42