PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 13:07:25
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Free energy circus  (Read 2051 times)
Group: Moderator

The Free energy circus -

many I'm sure have visited conferences and shows connected to the 'pink' drive towards free energy. and met (if only briefly) the so called giant's the  Murakami 's , Bedini's ,Bearden's et al of the circus troupe's .
I say troupes because the suggestion here is the whole rotten set up works just as a circus , A close knit family of acts with the occasional invited very special ' quest act'.  - Roll up , Roll up . (suckers) see the bearded lady!
Now let us be quite straight ,this is a binary situation either free clean energy is  available (and by extension has been for a long time) Or it isn't.
Those reading this who doubt even the possibility of free clean energy - quite simply shouldn't be here anyway. the clue is in the name OUR.
Still this is a socio political comment on the working of the major  over unity forums themselves.
Incidentally this forum by a country mile seems far better than most but still must be infiltrated .
What do I mean by most and infiltrated ?
'Most' are the biggies - (you know them ,like me your probably members there too and in the past have enthusiastically contributed)
what then is the difference between this forum and the others ? There is (for most of us) a personal connection and contact . We have however lightly ,been vetted . folks know our email,address,phone numbers - and why not?
Which isn't to say there hasn't been infiltration, there certainly has. However I'd like to suggest that this particular forum isn't run heavily populated and financed by big oil and the energy cartels.
I'd also like to believe that the army of nay sayers and trolls in the pay of the same 'big oil' number rather less because of that 'vetting'.
With another member of this forum I attended a conference in Spokane some years ago . It very quickly became apparent to me we were both being led astray and manipulated .
This investigation by Steven J Smith  supports and amplifies the conclusions I quickly came to back then .
I wonder do you concur ? I also wonder what you consider the corruption level of this forum to be and how you might consider seperating the rotten chaff from the wheat ?  Jim supplies the evidence of big oil connection here - for your consideration

http://whale.to/b/subversion_of_alternitive_energy.html

kind regards Duncan

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Yes that about sums it up, you don't know who to trust, past present and in the future :'(

Regards

Mike  8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I also agree.  I personally can only think of one member of this forum that I am suspicious of, but I am sure there are probably others.

I think you have a pretty good description of the "Free Energy" situation.

Thank you Duncan.

Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Dear Duncan

I agree with your evaluation and have also been calling the cast of characters you mentioned the "Free Energy Circus" with the same term for some many years now.

It is more than just a circus as they support each others claims,so maybe more like a big"cirkle jerk"

I stay away from these people and their worthless kits and books, having spent money on that stuff back in the 80's and it was all a big "nothing burger"

I do my own research these days and am low profile about it.

Whether this site has been infiltrated, I don't and see mostly severe "ADD" with little focus in most cases. There are exceptions.

Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Duncan
On the circus, sure they were selling stuff and made claims however they also had expenses from decades of research. It's easy to point fingers, how many of you have supported other FE researcher's financially?. The truth is we could all use a little help and sometimes we have to take it upon ourselves to scavenge resources anywhere we can. I'm still pulling wire out of old motors, do you know how damn hard that is?, lol. I don't think any of them got rich and many said there books were not bad so who cares?... I don't. In fact stumbling onto an article by Bearden is how I got interested in all this. He made a compelling argument, I followed through on more research and here I am.

Are there paid shills here and in other forums?, I would say yes but ask in what form. Some obviously have a vested interest in fossil fuels however there are also the business people or vultures who prey on naive people to steal the technology for profit. So called "investors" are the main reason this technology has never seen the light of day from what I have seen. Selling out our future and their own out of greed.

There is also the naysayers/egomaniacs who are simply scared to death they could be wrong about anything. So again they have a vested psychological interest in turning people off or away from this technology.

Let's face it there's a great deal of money at stake and an obscene amount of interests involved with this technology. After being run over the coals a couple times I decided I don't care anymore and they can keep there money, I don't want or need there psychotic bs in my life at any price. However I'm not about to start pointing fingers at anyone else for my failure to release this technology on my terms. I own that, I take full responsibility and it always comes full circle back to us as individuals.

You have to wonder... what if we stopped being so paranoid and stopped bitching about all the reasons we have for not succeeding and reached out to others to try and move forward. The forums used to be a very different place in the past more like a community of like minds who brainstormed every chance we got. I used to be up until two in the morning skyping with my FE group from all over the world and talking about all our experiments and hashing everything out. Then something changed, a dark cloud fell over the forums and the attitudes changed for the worse. I miss the old days.

In the end I believe we can only be led astray and manipulated if we let others manipulate us and I blame my own ignorance for the mistakes I have made in the past. The trick is to not repeat our mistakes and learn from them as we move forward.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

well I couldn't choose a much better group of first responders . hello again gentlemen nice to meet as always .
The trouble is you haven't left much to be said that isn't obvious .
AC is quite right I think in that I/we/us should try hard not to be fooled again in the same way, however even taken as the whole forum (or even all the FE forums) it isn't really us thats being fooled ,is it?
No rather it's the  I?we/us thats being 'dealt with' as and when necessary by these horrible bastards.  Ergo and alas its 99% of the worlds population thats being 'fooled',or rather 'socially engineered' and manipulated, & no doubt our children that will pay for it.

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

Group: Ambassador

Duncan
nice to see you
IMO the FE community suffers greatly do to the "Secrets"mentality, which holds a standard up to the world which is the antithesis of the open source model.

The Secret sellers of world saving life saving techs ...?

Really ?...and all their customers who keep these life saving world changing secrets ?

since ...1984 ??

There are men in these forums that have toiled for decades [some many tens of decades??] spent fortunes [to them]
countless hours ,always available to help ,Have contributed the most valuable currency of all selflessly [time] and offer other currencies at the drop of a hat [equipment bits and pieces]
and even bought equipment or offered outright funding to whomever ..

I know none of these men hold secrets which could save one life never mind
millions ,or clean the air or the water or help save our Planet.

This book selling of secrets ....as an excuse for funding ?..[ funding life /planet saving secrets ??]

Teaching or trying to teach our kids that its OK to keep such a secret ?

a secret worth more than one life or one planet ?

The Circus is a moral cesspool in many ways.

and such secrets if true should be sent far and wide as rapidly as possible uninhibited.
The wonderful thing about open source ...you can't steal it and its not for sale [or investment]

open source sets you free....and hopefully saves our most beautiful resources...our children and our planet.

I once read a simple Phrase that "stuck"
"if you want to change the world "BE" that change "
live by example...

just one mans opinion !

Good to see you around Duncan

respectfully
Chet K

« Last Edit: 2019-10-20, 08:21:21 by Chet K »

Duncan
I didn't mention it is good to see you as well and I really enjoyed the debates we used to have in the past.

No rather it's the  I?we/us thats being 'dealt with' as and when necessary by these horrible bastards.  Ergo and alas its 99% of the worlds population thats being 'fooled',or rather 'socially engineered' and manipulated, & no doubt our children that will pay for it.

It is strange and I think society has been moving backwards in the last few years. There is so much hostility and so many people who seem to revel in there own misinterpretation of the facts, alternate facts as they call them. In my opinion it is social media/ news and I have been doing a fair amount of research on this subject. Maybe I tend to see this more than most from reading Gustave Le Bon's work on psychology of the crowd and mob rule. My theory is that social media has created a new context for mob rule where people simply lose all empathy and compassion for others.

The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim--Gustave Le Bon

All the civilizations we know have been created and directed by small intellectual aristocracies, never by people in the mass. The power of crowds is only to destroy--Gustave Le Bon

We see, then, that the disappearance of the conscious personality, the predominance of the unconscious personality, the turning by means of suggestion and contagion of feelings and ideas in an identical direction, the tendency to immediately transform the suggested ideas into acts; these, we see, are the principal characteristics of the individual forming part of a crowd. He is no longer himself, but has become an automaton who has ceased to be guided by his will--Gustave Le Bon

As Gustave implied, we will see "populist" leaders like Trump, Johnson, Putin etc.. stoking resentment and fear in the masses to control them without question. This may also be the reason most of the FE researchers I know had gone underground in the last few years. I don't know, I think it's going to get really bad for a while and then it should reverse course and swing in the opposite direction, Yin and Yang.

There is also the "climate change" scenario, if the deniers are right things should settle down. If there wrong and we missed the boat to prevent all the damage done to future generations they will probably find themselves hanging by the neck from a tree. Mob rule works both ways.

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Chet and AC succinct writing and to the point ! pleasure to hear from you again Chet . I wasn't familiar with any of Gustave Le Bon's  work AC  . still I've downloaded 'the crowd' and will see what I can digest.
Chet I can't help but wonder as AC does why folks just drive off at a tangent . But they do
Free clean energy just doesn't seem apparent to the majority of people . Yet I see it all around .
It isn't even hard to find likely candidates to investigate, (and engineer)  simply uncover that which has been actively suppressed in the recent past - and dig to find out why.
'The Trompe' would be one example water fracture  another, --- Flynns parallel paths, theres many more but why continue ?
The work of any individual trying to go public  in these area's hasn't prospered and the individuals themselves certainly haven't Stan Meyer said "he believed in the power of angels"although I suspect he intended that to be on a rather more platonic footing, at least, for a little while!
I can't remember who exactly said it but "society will get the governance it deserves" comes to mind.
So Its up to to the  'en mass' of society to bring about the state of affairs where researchers and developers can progress and market their devices. (if they wish) and most don't they just want it out and available.
 however all avenues including open source have been effectively  blocked!
A fellow member once told me -"If its on your hard drive and 'they want it' consider it -- copied and gone "
The sorry fact is the typical  individual who now makes up the 'great unwashed' might ,just might ,on a good day be able to change a car tire. obedient workers !! lets have an askance view (for the hell of it)

https://youtu.be/l-o_XCDTyB4

https://youtu.be/0ELBctq_2z0

https://youtu.be/bGHv9qrbR5k

Kindest regards Duncan

D. Erasmus

Duncan
A fellow member once told me -"If its on your hard drive and 'they want it' consider it -- copied and gone "

I'm skeptical, and reality would tell a different tale. We all know the government has incredible technology and is all knowing, all seeing bla bla bla. However one little hurricane and everyone is running in circles and nobody can seem to get anything done. Then we have drug dealers and such running around and nobody can catch them and hackers who nobody can find. Then they elect a psychopath they can't control and apparently a Mexican can simply climb over an impenetrable wall.

You see everyone seems to think quite highly of themselves and would have others believe they have everything under control however obviously they do not. Everyone's a rocket scientist and then something happens and we find out were all very human and doing stuff is much harder than we think it is. Free energy is like that and everyone has it all figured out and we'll just slap this together and wala... but it never quite works out as planned. In reality I have found doing real stuff is always much harder than it seems.

The sorry fact is the typical  individual who now makes up the 'great unwashed' might ,just might ,on a good day be able to change a car tire. obedient workers !! lets have an askance view (for the hell of it)

I think you nailed it and most want someone else to do all the heavy lifting for them both physically and intellectually. No offence implied but I read an article about a poll in the UK where 60% didn't know how to change a tire and 20% were somehow unclear or confused on how to change a light bulb... I couldn't believe it because if it were true were screwed. It couldn't possibly be that bad could it?, I just cannot wrap my mind around how that could be possible. However the UK, in my mind is a good example of civilized and intelligent people which begs the question of how bad it could be in other parts of the world.

However we know the facts and as I sit at my computer contemplating FE and anti-gravity a man in India is squatted at the river bank taking a dump in the water people drink. He lives in a shanty shack, has a grade three education, no tangible knowledge or skills and seven children. It boggles the mind doesn't it?, my mind is occupied with how to manipulate matter on the most fundamental level to take me to the stars as that man in India is probably wondering if he's going to get lucky tonight.

It's hard to fathom how two people could be so alike on one level but a universe apart on another. One could say we are born with an intellectual capacity similar to a monkey, however with every bit of knowledge and understanding we gain we move closer and closer to having the abilities of a god. It just depends on how fast were moving in that direction, relatively speaking.

I understand some might find this line of reason offensive however I am not suggesting we as people are any more or less human than one another. Some like to contort this concept to imply seeking knowledge is vain or a means of self-admiration to defend there own ignorance. As if to say you are at fault for seeking knowledge and understanding because you make me look bad. However that is the definition of vanity in my opinion, that I should remain ignorant and fault anyone who would better themselves which makes me look bad is in itself the definition of vain. We should be promoting progress not dragging it down to our level whatever that level may be.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2019-10-22, 03:10:05 by Allcanadian »

Group: Tinkerer

The advanced civilization that once existed in India was rather
permanently destroyed by the British Colonial Empire.  That is
the way they have acquired the depth of Control that is essential
to their PLANS.

Quote from: AC
We all know the government has incredible technology and is all knowing,
all seeing bla bla bla. However one little hurricane and everyone is running
in circles and nobody can seem to get anything done. Then we have drug
dealers and such running around and nobody can catch them and
hackers who nobody can find. Then they elect a psychopath they can't
control and apparently a Mexican can simply climb over an impenetrable wall.

The governments of today have used "Controlled CHAOS" and "Fear" to
develop within their "subjects" a need for their existence.  There is no
real desire to solve the "problems" of the World peacefully.  There is
no Big Money in Peace.  Big Money is in Oil, Warfare, Weapons, Drugs,
Subjugation, Control and Taxation.

Taxation and Usury, the original Free Energy concepts which go all the
way back to Babylon.

We are all being deceived by a carefully, expertly written SCRIPT which
has enjoyed great success amongst the nearly completely dumbed
down Peoples of this dying Planet.

The Planet is dying because those in power desire it so.  Their Love of
Money and Power has driven them mad.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

All to true AC - enjoying this book BTY  I start to wonder how he collated the information way back then.
Regarding the UK all isn't quite as bad as it might seem.
In a practical test 100 folks were asked to change a car tire , The vast majority knew how to change the tire and went through the routine .
The problems arose when they tried to undo the wheel nuts which had by enlarge been whizzed up at some garage or another with an impact gun - Hercules couldn't have shifted those nuts with the pathetic car wheel  changing kit. - (unless he had a breaker bar hidden somewhere)
I know in Canada where your life can quickly depend on getting that car moving you make good and bloody sure you can get all the wheels off and on .
Its a long time since I was there it might even still be a law to carry candles in your motor lest you get stranded sub zero  ?.
The AA, RAC , Green flag and all the other road side assistance guys are in so much competition here in the UK it tends to come as a simple £20 addition to you car insurance policy.
Typically they attest to being able to get to you anywhere in the country within an average of 20 mins .
In practice AC this transfers to even running out of petrol being resolved by a phone call to green flag or whoever,and alas this also translates to folks not caring if they can change a wheel or not, or even do very basic mechanics .
I even know a case of the  AA being called out to fill a windscreen washer water bottle. :-[
A very different matter in Canada with vast distances and very different winter conditions.
pull that stunt in Canada at the wrong time and place and I suspect you'd end up with a water bottle kicked up your arse.
Still AC all things being equal your observation is correct - most folks here could no longer change a car tire and if they can - why get their hands dirty?
The light bulb also isn't as extraordinary as it sounds . wind the clock back twenty years all the light bulbs were incandescent and pretty much identical your only choices  were 40 watt 60 watt or 100 watt and the inevitable florescent fitting in the kitchen. anyone and his dog could and did change them.
Then came the lighting revolution  ,save energy  ! and lights alas, also started to become fashion statements too.
down lighters , up lighters, LEDs all types of cheap Chinese crap clipped and screwed or twisted even pop together still - 'crap'!
 I struggle to get into some of that rubbish myself with out a hammer . (which is what they deserves most of the time )
So again what you read is probably correct however its the term 'light bulb' thats the curved ball this time.

D. Erasmus

muDped - very sorry to say you are both pretty accurate in you observations . As AC says its far easier for folks not to look. or rather look but refuse to see.

D. Erasmus

Duncan
I'm sorry if I gave the impression I was talking down or trying to pigeon hole any given group. I was just thinking out loud, contemplating how small the number of persons would be to nail down FE. The required research, perspective, knowledge and understanding and hands on skills relating to experimentation and so forth.

The barbarian hordes are also pushing back and in two provinces within Canada they are talking about separation if we do not build more pipelines to sell more dirty oil to other countries. Can you imagine, treason and betrayal of our country simply so they can sell more oil, to make more profit, to buy more useless crap they think will make them happy. I have talked to many of them and they remind me of Trump in that they have quite literally no world view or empathy for others. Like a big child they only know that they want more stuff and how they get more stuff has few limitations. As Gustave Le Bon said, they have reverted back to there primal animal like instincts and think nothing of harming others if they have other like minds to support there barbarism, the crowd.

The upside also relates to what Gustave said with respect to how almost all progress is not made by mindless mobs of unthinking people but small groups of intellectuals. Here it would seem, as history suggests, a small group could introduce technology which renders all the mobs careless stupidity a mute point. As I told my oilfield friends... they can participate in all the stupidity they want but within two years I will be off grid with geothermal/solar heating, electric vehicles and no longer require there services.

I see I still have a bench here and have decided to add something of real substance to the conversation given the urgency. Not the usual bs we see but something of real value people can actually use and prove at the bench for themselves. I'm going to start at the beginning with electricity... not what it does but what it is and how it works as it relates specifically to Energy. Also a video showing an experiment I did many years ago which shows the exact mechanism how electrical energy dissipates in any given circuit. I say this for people to think about prior to my disclosure.

So we have a battery in an electron current loop or circuit and in this loop we have a resistive load in the form of an incandescent light bulb. The energy flow is up both the (-) and (+) circuit legs towards the load while the electron current flows from the (-) terminal to the (+) terminal. So how and why does the electrical energy in the circuit dissipate in the light bulb element specifically?. You see once we have learned exactly why energy dissipates only then can we learn how it can accumulate.

Regards

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 13:07:25