PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 07:48:16
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: free energy ? Irrefutable ?  (Read 2359 times)
Group: Moderator

not on this forum perhaps and yet I find this - Posted today – And I find it odd that the case for free ergo  'exotic' energy should be stated as 'irrefutable'    by of all sources 'architects for truth' in association with that terrible event  now known simply as 9/11 by Dr Judy Woods who makes the case.
That something odd and bloody awful happened that day I'm sure , quite how it ties to free energy in an 'irrefutable' way  I'm not so sure. Still for your consideration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_I5atrKT88&t=1375s

kindest regards Duncan

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
There is a very long thread around this site, somewhere, that has a lot of Dr Wood's work posted in it.  It was titles "911 discussion; enter at your own risk" or something like that.  Talks got very heated at times.

There are so many uncanny things that occurred during that event that it makes it easy to assume a conspiracy took place and then seek it out.

tExB=qr
coincidentally, Dr Stephan Marinov may have discovered this same "directed energy" beam with his MAGVID device. 

He died under odd circumstances right before he was going to demonstrate it.  He fell from a high stairway outside a building, but no one who knew him believes he killed himself.

Purportedly, the device used a rotating magnetic field, within a vertical magnetic field and was termed the "desktop pulsar" for the beam that came out the top.

Thanks grumpy I'll seek it out for a read ! I was aware of the Dr Stephan Marinov 'incident'  as I used to write to Prof P.T. Pappas quite a lot who was a close working associate and deeply effected by the 'odd' demise of Stephan.
(particularly as he had come under imminent threat himself) . thanks for the information Grumpy   
« Last Edit: 2019-11-21, 18:36:48 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

Dr. Judy Wood and the other scientists and technicians who
support her research are amazingly brave as they face-off
against the "powers that be" in their search for Truth.

Is it irrefutable?  Of course.

Is it "Free Energy."  Well, while some would think so, in reality
it is not free.  There is a "price" attached to gaining access to
these powerful metaphysical energies.  An insidious price.

911 was planned long in advance of that tragic day.  And, of
course, as characterized by other similar tragedies, there is
a "money trail."

Big Money propaganda is a powerful force which has served the
"terrorists" of 911 well.  Are they "foreign terrorists?"  No.

Is Weather Modification /  Manipulation a reality?  Of course.

Does this energy which is somehow capable of molecular
disintegration come from a good place?  Apparently not.

Metaphysical it is.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr

Grumpy - as you might expect its been / is being 'twisted' - Pappas however . OMHO .straight as a die . email - him friend of I

D. Erasmus

Group: Professor

FAQ #12 responds to this issue in depth, countering arguments by Judy Wood, with hard evidence:

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/faqs/353-faq-12-what-is-ae911truth-s-assessment-of-the-directed-energy-weapon-dew-hypothesis

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Funny how we get let down the 911 path  and all rush in .

"The metaphysical idea that reality exists independently of one's mind and yet can be known is called realism. The metaphysical idea that no mind-independent reality exists or can be known is idealism. These are two main battlegrounds of metaphysics. "

My imaginary devil is more real than yours ....

As is my god ....

as is this useless drivel....

tExB=qr
How did all of that thermite get into the buildings?

Something very strange, according to survivor reports, happened
in the basements of both towers just prior to their accelerated "falls"
as they were brought straight down.

Some believe that the "directed energy" was produced in those
rather deep underground facilities and was directed upward
into the above ground structure.  Some believe mini-nukes were
deployed underground.

The amount of chemically energetic materials placed into the structure
to achieve the vast "dustification" would have to have been immense.
And, indeed, slow motion analysis of the falling tower videos
would indicate that there must have been several tons of
explosives/thermites/thermates which were put into place prior to
the event.

Apparently the attack plan was rather complex with provisions for the
destruction placed both below ground and above ground; nearly all the
way up the towers.

Certain of the chemical heat producing reactions continued for quite
some time following 9/11 under the debris pile.

Due to their vast asbestos content both towers represented a substantial
financial burden to their owners.  Properly removing of and properly
disposing of the asbestos was admittedly not possible financially.

How convenient that "terrorist attack" solved the asbestos problem and
at the same time enabled double insurance payment.  Truly a financial
Golden Egg for the owner who ordered Tower Seven to be "pulled."

Quote from: 3D Magnetics
as is this useless drivel....

Perhaps you could elaborate on this interesting thought?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Unknown Unknowns = diversion
That is of course just my opinion ..please excuse my interruption to the robust and well directed discussion about free energy .

Respectfully if pessimistic ,

3D

3D respectfully suggest you answer previous 'interestiing' question 

D. Erasmus

Group: Ambassador

IMO
I do see 3D's point ...here we recently lost an experimenter board
... hope 3D does not join his Ranks

I always love his contributions .

as mentioned By Grumpy this topic does cause much Heated discussion
...well it did in the past anyway !

I suspect like others here ..3D is preferring FE discussions [forum topic]

such experiments [FE]  are typically controversial enuff .

and his interest in a now departed experimenters board ...??
well I can see his point.

hopefully you can too.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I debated with myself about whether I should post this and finally decided I would.  While I respect 3D and enjoy his posts I am not sure what he is suggesting here.  It seems he thinks these kinds of discussions should not be on a forum about searching for free energy or alternative energy, whatever you want to call it.  I just went back and reread the opening post.  A claim was made that maybe free energy or some type of exotic energy was used to bring down the skyscrapers on 9-11.  I don't understand why that should not be a topic for this forum?

I don't know enough about all that to even have an opinion about whether some type of exotic weapons or whatever might have been used to cause that terrible destruction and lose of life.  But I have been reading the posts just to follow the discussion.

There are many many threads on this forum that I take time to read whenever something new is posted.  However there are also some threads that just don't interest me.  So I DON'T read them.  No one forces me to read something I don't want to read.  But because I am not interested in a particular subject doesn't mean someone else should not discuss that subject if it does interest them.

I want to make the  following point very clear.  I despise those people that will jump into a thread someone else has started and try to derail the thread or take over the discussion.  Not only is that rude but it can be very destructive to the conversation and has many times on other forums caused the original poster to just quit posting. I believe that has also happened here a few times.  I suspect there have been instances where what the original poster wanted to share would have been very informative but we never got to see what he or she had to offer.

Duncan I apologize for the intrusion, but I just really felt I needed to post this.

Respectfully to all,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Grumpy
Coincidentally, Dr Stephan Marinov may have discovered this same "directed energy" beam with his MAGVID device.
He died under odd circumstances right before he was going to demonstrate it.  He fell from a high stairway outside a building, but no one who knew him believes he killed himself.
Purportedly, the device used a rotating magnetic field, within a vertical magnetic field and was termed the "desktop pulsar" for the beam that came out the top.

I would agree and many individual inventors seem to have an extraordinary streak of "bad luck" once they have something of value they can demonstrate. Apparently, we can talk about almost anything and nothing happens but the moment we demonstrate something tangible all hell breaks loose. Which does not bode well for the critics theory that the powers that be have no interest in a trillion dollar world changing technology which could be given to mankind. Apparently it's all very boring and mundane and nobody cares, lol.

If one was going to go through all the effort to develop such a technology I have to wonder why more people didn't take measures to protect said technology. For example, to form a corporation with patents or disclosures and have 30 or more people within the company understand exactly how the technology works. So if the company prospers we win and if the technology leaks out because too many people know how it works we still win.

CITFTA
I want to make the following point very clear.  I despise those people that will jump into a thread someone else has started and try to derail the thread or take over the discussion.  Not only is that rude but it can be very destructive to the conversation and has many times on other forums caused the original poster to just quit posting. I believe that has also happened here a few times.  I suspect there have been instances where what the original poster wanted to share would have been very informative but we never got to see what he or she had to offer.

To my knowledge, being here since 2009, everyone including yourself has been off topic or participated in a conversation which was of topic in the past. As well, I also find it irritating when a person posts something really interesting only to see everyone jump in being overly critical or spamming it with non-relevant links. In my opinion we should have a "mature" conversation not involving unintelligible sound bites, click bait or irrelevant links. I understand I am as guilty as anyone however nobody should think there not in some way when we know better.

In fact this thread is about "free energy ? Irrefutable?" which makes 90% of the posts here including our own off topic, lol. Rather than point fingers I think it's more productive to just agree we can do better and try to do better in the future. Make the effort and move forward.

Regards

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

β€œThe first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

3D respectfully suggest you answer previous 'interestiing' question

1. the thread title
2. 911 an unknown

The more time that passes from any major event of interest the easier it is to speculate .
History always goes to the best story teller ......eventually .

NOT science NO experimental path just more of the same .

I have nothing to offer but perhaps point out the process ,while very human it is not research .

I love conspiracy theories as do we all, but there will not ever be resolution because they are theories and fun but a waste of time ,as is my aspiration to reply.
Not to discount the numbers but we have some  problem with context and perception . Dont we?

There are many good minds here with a dogmatic attitude to find things out and share what they think is the anomoly that we are 99% sure has happened.

I do sincerely apolagise and leave this discussion to become  even more useless google hits for the so inclined .

3D

Pappas' site:

http://www.panospappas.gr/

wow!
read this: http://www.panospappas.gr/PAPCVEN2007oktober.doc

some time ago now and prof pappas was in a very poor state of health . still I attach a few pieces I had copied to my hard drive FYI

D. Erasmus

Quote from: 3D Magnetics
The more time that passes from any major event of interest the easier it is
to speculate. History always goes to the best story teller ......eventually .

Initially, the only people who truly know the details regarding any "event"
are those who perpetrated the event.  While always a relatively small
number of people they enjoy enormous financial resources and are able
to activate a widespread program of disinformation to confuse the masses.

As a consequence, it takes  perhaps years of study of the evidence to
find Truth and disseminate it to the general public.  This is what we have
now:  Truth developed over years of study and research versus the
already well established "official version;" and the minds of the general
public conditioned to view such Truths as mere Conspiracy Theories.

History isn't written by the Best Story Teller.  It is written and altered by
those in power whose sole function it seems today is to obfuscate Truth
and propagate Lies.

with regard ,opinion on time shift - mental or in practice ?

D. Erasmus

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 07:48:16