PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 04:25:04
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Free Energy Conspiracy?.  (Read 8092 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

The only candidate for president I've ever voted for was Ross Perot.
Even after he ended his candidacy because the lives of his family
were threatened I still voted for him.  The way that he was very
effectively "neutralized" and "removed" from the election was indeed
eye opening.

In modern times I believe that JFK and Ross Perot were probably the
only honest and untainted candidates; not party to the massive
corruption which has infected federal politics and their Love of Money.

Ron Paul was one of my favorites, But he was also heavily shunted.

I am a Trump supporter. I never really knew much of him till he ran for office. In fact I didnt really know nor care of the difference between republican and democrat or most anything of politics before 2008. When Obama was running in for 2008, I took a bit of interest and listened to what he had to say, with an untrained ear, and it seemed good. But my brother was against him and we argued a bit to a point where I had to ask him if he was just being racist. But he insisted that i do my own research. And for the first time, about politics, I did.  I found he was right. And that was why I was all in for Ron Paul in 2012, only to be very disappointed in those results.

Obama was screwing this country. Trump is doing his best to reverse all that. And soon I believe we are going to see many bad players go down, even Obama.

Mags

Talking with many of my fairly hardcore conservative friends this holiday season and all of them without exception agreed Trump has become corrupt, morally bankrupt and a threat to the free world. My how the attitudes have changed in barely the span of one year.

Hmm. Well that has not been my experience at all. I dont really know many republicans that are against trump. In fact, I meet more and more 'former' democrats that are for trump.  There have been a few republicans that dont like some things about Trump, but mostly I have found in those conversations that they watch CNN and MSNBC, etc.  Just take a good look at CNN and MSNBC ratings lately. That is because reasonable people are starting to see through all their BS. Fox is blowing them away. ;)

Mags

Magluvin
We see things from very different perspectives and my views concerning trump are not based solely on politics or economics. I could never support Trump because he has been found to commit adultery and molest women, is a compulsive liar and is immoral. Those are the facts we know and I could never support that kind of person because it would also make me immoral by empowering or approving of such degenerate behavior.

Do you approve of Trumps degenerate and immoral behavior then?.

It begs another question, do you think those of us who have FE would help anyone who approves of Trumps degenerate and immoral behavior?.

I suspect most will not answer my questions because they already know the answers and what they have become. I suggest people brush up on what the good book has to say about this kind of behavior and what the result will be if they continue.

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
AC,

You are certainly correct we see things from a different perspective than you.  Apparently in your view of things we should have voted for Hillary.  So she could have continued with the liberal plans to destroy our country.

First thing I will say about Donald Trump is that I do NOT approve of his past.  No one that I know of approves of all the things he has done in his past IF they are even true.  With the MSM totally against him and constantly telling lies about him there is no real way to know how much of what they say is even true.

So why would I vote for a man with a checkered past?  Because the alternative was much much worse.

Yet what I have found out by reading a couple of books about him is that he is a changed man.  I just finished reading "Trump After Shock".  It was written by a Christian man who has spent some time with Trump.  He is convinced that Trump has changed considerably from the man he once was.  He originally didn't like Trump because of his past but has come to realize that Trump is actually a man who sincerely believes in putting the United States first.

I know the main stream media will never report anything good about Trump but according to two different books I have read and the information I have seen on Fox News, Trump has done more to support Christian values and the Jewish people than any other president in history.  He regularly meets with religious leaders to discuss their concerns.  He has issued an executive order to stop the enforcement of the Johnson Amendment.  That amendment says that any tax free organization that promotes a political candidate can lose their tax free status.  It was basically a gag order on churches to keep them from speaking out against any politician that opposed Christian values.

AC, you have a couple of times now referred to the good book.  I of course understand you to mean the Bible.  Maybe you should try reading it yourself.  Jesus said that he who is without sin should cast the first stone when confronted with a women accused of adultery.  NONE of us are without sin.  But God can use whoever he wants to fulfill His purposes.  He used an ungodly king to free his people when they were held captive in Babylon.  He used a harlot to help the Israelites to take the city of Jerico.  She is even a part of the lineage of Jesus.

Many people believe the best indicator of a man's integrity is his word.  Donald Trump has kept almost all of his campaign promises in spite of strong opposition from both political parties.  He has turned the economy around.  He has made our borders much more secure.  He has shown tremendous support for Israel.  He even moved the embassy to Jerusalem like several presidents before claimed they were going to do but didn't.  God clearly says in his word that any nation or person that blessed Israel will be blessed and conversely any nation or person that curses Israel will be cursed.  Trump apparently believes that admonition from God.

I see in your last post that you have FE but are not going to share it with anyone that supports Trumps past.  That is sure some high moral ground you are on with that kind of attitude.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Magluvin
We see things from very different perspectives and my views concerning trump are not based solely on politics or economics. I could never support Trump because he has been found to commit adultery and molest women, is a compulsive liar and is immoral. Those are the facts we know and I could never support that kind of person because it would also make me immoral by empowering or approving of such degenerate behavior.

Do you approve of Trumps degenerate and immoral behavior then?.

It begs another question, do you think those of us who have FE would help anyone who approves of Trumps degenerate and immoral behavior?.

I suspect most will not answer my questions because they already know the answers and what they have become. I suggest people brush up on what the good book has to say about this kind of behavior and what the result will be if they continue.

Firstly, at the bottom of your every post it says   "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt.
C.C

In your first paragraph it would seem you are full of talking points from most of the liberal mainstream media. But in your last, you suggest we brush up on the good book. It would seem you need more than a brushing up on that when it comes to this. Let yee that is without sin cast the first stone. And the good book says we are all sinners. So not even you could run for president under your own standards. ;)

For 3 years starting before Trump was voted in, the opposition has tried to bring him down on the very points you describe. All of it has been a tremendous failure. And because of the very clear failure to do so by those that tried to convict him with made up fake dossier, and go into impeachment on garbage facts, and all of the every single day blatant lies and bashing from the liberal media, democrats are converting in droves against their own party lines. IE #walkaway movement.

Like I said, I didnt really know much about trump before he ran. And if you are to judge him, what does the good book say on that? I was mostly afraid of crooked Hillary as she would have been worse than Obama.

But as far as what he is doing for our country, Im all in, more and more all the time.  I suppose Trudeau is your flavor? As far as Im concerned, Im glad IM here and not there. ;)

"It begs another question, do you think those of us who have FE would help anyone who approves of Trumps degenerate and immoral behavior?."

Umm, so you are truly helping those here with the FE that you have????  Interesting...  How is it helping anyone? It is suppose to be Free, for all. Or is your stand point that it is not and only for a chosen few? ???  I remember talking with Romero on this some time ago... ;)

Mags

AC,

You are certainly correct we see things from a different perspective than you.  Apparently in your view of things we should have voted for Hillary.  So she could have continued with the liberal plans to destroy our country.

First thing I will say about Donald Trump is that I do NOT approve of his past.  No one that I know of approves of all the things he has done in his past IF they are even true.  With the MSM totally against him and constantly telling lies about him there is no real way to know how much of what they say is even true.

So why would I vote for a man with a checkered past?  Because the alternative was much much worse.

Yet what I have found out by reading a couple of books about him is that he is a changed man.  I just finished reading "Trump After Shock".  It was written by a Christian man who has spent some time with Trump.  He is convinced that Trump has changed considerably from the man he once was.  He originally didn't like Trump because of his past but has come to realize that Trump is actually a man who sincerely believes in putting the United States first.

I know the main stream media will never report anything good about Trump but according to two different books I have read and the information I have seen on Fox News, Trump has done more to support Christian values and the Jewish people than any other president in history.  He regularly meets with religious leaders to discuss their concerns.  He has issued an executive order to stop the enforcement of the Johnson Amendment.  That amendment says that any tax free organization that promotes a political candidate can lose their tax free status.  It was basically a gag order on churches to keep them from speaking out against any politician that opposed Christian values.

AC, you have a couple of times now referred to the good book.  I of course understand you to mean the Bible.  Maybe you should try reading it yourself.  Jesus said that he who is without sin should cast the first stone when confronted with a women accused of adultery.  NONE of us are without sin.  But God can use whoever he wants to fulfill His purposes.  He used an ungodly king to free his people when they were held captive in Babylon.  He used a harlot to help the Israelites to take the city of Jerico.  She is even a part of the lineage of Jesus.

Many people believe the best indicator of a man's integrity is his word.  Donald Trump has kept almost all of his campaign promises in spite of strong opposition from both political parties.  He has turned the economy around.  He has made our borders much more secure.  He has shown tremendous support for Israel.  He even moved the embassy to Jerusalem like several presidents before claimed they were going to do but didn't.  God clearly says in his word that any nation or person that blessed Israel will be blessed and conversely any nation or person that curses Israel will be cursed.  Trump apparently believes that admonition from God.

I see in your last post that you have FE but are not going to share it with anyone that supports Trumps past.  That is sure some high moral ground you are on with that kind of attitude.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Absolutely!   O0

Your post was posted while I was writing mine. :)

Mags

Group: Tinkerer

Not all Jews are convinced that the modern State of Israel is
really the Israel of Biblical Prophecy.
  They look at is as being
a resurrection of Judea since the vast majority of what was
once Israel is still scattered about the Earth.

More about NKI

They find the conduct of the State of Israel to be virtually
the same as the conduct of the old Tribe of Judah in Judea
prior to its being destroyed by the Romans.

They believe the State of Israel that now exists to be a fraud.

An Opinion Piece about the America that has put itself "first."

I quite agree with it.
« Last Edit: 2020-01-02, 20:12:30 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Magluvin
But as far as what he is doing for our country, Im all in, more and more all the time.  I suppose Trudeau is your flavor? As far as Im concerned, Im glad IM here and not there. ;)

I have never had a favorite party because it reeks of tribalism and I have never had a flavor of politician for the same reasons. I have voted for almost every party at one time in the past based on the person's integrity and the platform they presented. That's why I have so much trouble with others flawed sense of reasoning supposing they are responsible then making apparently irresponsible decisions.

Given the same choice I would not have voted for either Clinton or Trump but looked at an independent or simply abstained which is also a choice. In the last Canadian election I did not vote Liberal, Conservative or NDP because they were all bad choices in my opinion. Do you understand?, we need to stop making bad choices and also stop trying to defend what are obviously bad choices.

Umm, so you are truly helping those here with the FE that you have????  Interesting...  How is it helping anyone? It is suppose to be Free, for all. Or is your stand point that it is not and only for a chosen few? ???  I remember talking with Romero on this some time ago... ;)

My reasoning with FE is the same line of reasoning I use in all my choices explained above.

Conceptually I think your moving in the right direction and those with knowledge always get to make the rules with respect to who gains access to their intellectual property. It also begs the question... why should I give anything to people who have shown hostility and contempt towards me and my beliefs?. From what I have seen in society and the news recently I am more inclined to bury FE and retire to be honest.

If nothing else your and citfta's posts have convinced me mankind is simply not ready to move forward and evolve.

PS... there is hope, people can change and when they make that choice I suspect many people may come forward ready to help.

Regards

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Elite Experimentalist

On the topic of Trump, I have something I've been wondering for some years now if anyone knows anything about it.

Why did Donald Trump make a TV commercial (aired in Israel) to Endorsement Prime Minister Netanyahu back in 2013... (4 years before Trump's Presidency)

Link to video of commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

And why is he still so involved with what's going on in Israel?... is that also part of making America great?

Regards
Luc

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi Luc,

If you go back and read my last post I explain there that apparently Donald Trump believes what the Bible says about blessing Israel.  I also believe that.  I also explain that according to a couple of books I have read Donald Trump seems to have changed considerably from the man he once was.  I know the libs want to jump on anyone that supports him because of his past.  But the fact is we all have things in our past we probably wish we had never done.  I know I sure do.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

I do hope you gents are right and its not going down this suggested road
https://eand.co/why-americas-collapsing-at-light-speed-da304156dff0
regards Duncan
« Last Edit: 2020-01-04, 07:22:57 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

I do hope you gents are right and its not going down this suggested road
https://eand.co/why-americas-collapsing-at-light-speed-da304156dff0
regards Duncan

Hey Duncan

Most all of what is in that article is liberal talking points. For 1 example, it talks of separating mothers from their kids at the border. It has been well looked into. The liberals are accusing trump of building cages and the separation of children from their parents at the border. First off, it wasnt trump that built the cages, it was liberal Obama. The pictures of the people in cages shown by liberals were from before Trump was elected. If you watch congressional hearings on this, you will see that the argument for the separations are the same as if you were say a single parent and were charged with say a dui or drug offense, you would also be separated from your children. The same goes for those that break 'laws' of immigration. I feel for these family's. But we have to protect the border because they are not the only ones crossing. There are people crossing with children that say they are the parents and are not. There are gangs of the worst kind crossing. Even terrorists. High numbers of people from other overseas countries making the trip to mexico to cross the borders. That all needs to be kept in check for the safety of our country. And these high numbers trying to come here hinder the ability to allow the ones that truly seek asylum from doing so in a timely manor. Canada invites high numbers of refugees from countries that have a lot of bad people. look it up. Soon we may have to build a wall there also.

These days and times are much different than things used to be. So the argument of we are a country of immigrants and all should be welcome is not a safe call these days. There has to be a controlled means by which it is done if we want to be safer here. Look at Germany for example. They invited them in in droves, and only recently they(their gov)are saying it was a mistake to do so.

Trump has gotten a lot of what he ran on done so far. Now what needs to be done is for the gop to win back the house and hold the senate to really dig in and correct things that have caused many of the issues we have here. The do nothing dems holding the house are a huge hindrance. Actually im very surprised trump has been able to get done what he has with them in the house.

Anyway, when ever you read stuff like that, always always do more research to verify. And the research may need to go deep because of all the false info being placated. I mentioned the #walkaway movement. Look at some of the vids if liberals whom have converted, and one of the most common quotes from them is that they did their own research to find the actual truth.

Mags
« Last Edit: 2020-01-04, 10:08:13 by Magluvin »

Canada border wall , wow thats some concept! that would be a busy brickie for a week or two

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Magluvin
You sound a lot like Trump always changing the topic, the false narratives, victimizing the victims and projecting.

You know many people would fall for this simple gaslighting and try to comment on all your falsehoods but ...I'm better than that. I'm sure all of you will get exactly whats coming to you in the near future because justice generally always prevails. What goes around always comes around and I'm good with that.

On a brighter note, had an awesome year with record profits and I'm starting another alternative energy tech company. The demand is unreal and most big oil and gas companies are starting to sell off there fossil fuel assets and move to clean energy, it is the way.

Regards

Magluvin
You sound a lot like Trump always changing the topic, the false narratives, victimizing the victims and projecting.

You know many people would fall for this simple gaslighting and try to comment on all your falsehoods but ...I'm better than that. I'm sure all of you will get exactly whats coming to you in the near future because justice generally always prevails. What goes around always comes around and I'm good with that.

On a brighter note, had an awesome year with record profits and I'm starting another alternative energy tech company. The demand is unreal and most big oil and gas companies are starting to sell off there fossil fuel assets and move to clean energy, it is the way.

Regards

Well good for you.
And good for you.

"small minds discuss people"

Mags

In the news....
Here in Alberta Canada we have the third largest oil reserves on the planet and Alberta is not unlike a northern Texas. As such we have the usual assortment of rednecks waving there "I love oil and gas" signs as if nothing could ever change but it is changing. As we speak investment in the fossil fuel industry is disappearing faster than anyone could have believed and everyone I know in the industry is scared. Like many they said we can't live without oil, we need the industry and we need them... apparently they were mistaken.

However then something kind of neat happened and the very thing they said was a farce and pointless is the very thing which may just save the economy and them. The worlds largest operating solar farm of 400 MW is due to be built in Southern Alberta not that far from where I live. As it turns out the land above all those oil reserves is also the sunniest place in Canada with around 2500 sunshine hours per year. There is also the wind power with over 1.2 billion dollars of new wind power starting construction this year.

Strange isn't it?, all the fanatic far right news sites want to talk about is fossil fuels meanwhile the smart investors are leaving oil like there's no tomorrow. However there is hardly a peep about the massive influx of investment into renewables which will be driving the new economy. Hell even the Saudi's are trying to hoodwink people into buying Aramco shares because everyone knows the whole industry is about to hit the rails. The parties over boys, it's time to sober up and only a fool would be buying oil and gas shares everyone wants to sell.

The future looks bright if your smart and betting on clean sustainable energy. Which begs the question... are you really betting on clean energy, supporting and more so electing people who share these values?. In this respect Trump and many of his supporters would seem to be the enemy of the peoples best interests.
You know because Trump doesn't understand wind and windmills supposedly cause cancer... hahaha

I am definitely in favor of efforts to harness the abundant
Solar Radiant Energy and Natural Wind Energy.

AC, what are your thoughts on Professor McCanney's
Wing Generator
and its use to power water extraction
units to collect fresh water from the air?

I like the innovation he presents.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

AC

Just thinking on a few things you have said in our recent conversation....

First you said "It begs another question, do you think those of us who have FE would help anyone who approves of Trumps degenerate and immoral behavior?.

Seems to imply you are one of the 'us'.

Then you said "On a brighter note, had an awesome year with record profits and I'm starting another alternative energy tech company. The demand is unreal and most big oil and gas companies are starting to sell off there fossil fuel assets and move to clean energy, it is the way."

Do your companies actually sell FE devices?  If so, then why would you help any of us here with knowledge on how to make one? Wouldnt that be a possible future hindrance on your record profits? And if your companies are more solar, wind and such, not actually the kind of FE most are here to try and find or figure out, then wouldnt that also be a probable issue, again,  for your record profits if someone here actually had your FE???  Maybe you could clear that up as to what actual sort of FE you are talking about? Is it just advanced solar and wind, ect, or is it an actual FE device that we all here would consider as such?

Im a bit at a loss. Im just going on what you have claimed. Just doesnt seem like a good idea for someone to claim that they might help someone actually accomplish FE( as we consider it to be), something that might harm your profit future if someone were to share it with the world and your companies would no longer have that huge advantage you claim once its out there. ??? Doesnt sound like it would be a good idea for you to do so either way. Just seems odd and more highly unlikely, ever, that you would help anyone here, yet you seem to claim some might be worthy? :-\  Strange.

Mags

Magluvin
Nice response... lol.

Mudped
AC, what are your thoughts on Professor McCanney's
Wing Generator and its use to power water extraction
units to collect fresh water from the air?

It looks neat, very creative, artistic and wind power refrigeration/cooling/water condensation has been around for a while. It's a difficult question and would I build one if I had a real need?, hell yes. Would I start a company trying to sell it as a product competing with many other well engineered products, I don't think so.

As an engineer I move towards better, faster, cheaper which means minimal parts to accomplish a given task safely. My answer was solar panels driving a linear oscillating compressor/heat pump to do the same thing with 5 year maintenance/minimal tools and cost. I engineer this stuff in my sleep however if solar then we need storage as either water or energy which always comes full circle back to the intermittent energy problem.

This is why we should look beyond most of the superficial problems which all stem from poor energy solutions and look at the problem of energy itself. I think it's amazing, I walk into a room which could be hundreds of intelligent people and I say what is energy and everyone looks at the floor. As if energy were on the floor or somehow the answer was there as well.

What most here don't understand is that they may have missed the FE bus. Solar is now $1/watt with panels/grid tie inverter and energy storage is moving at absurd levels as well. As such very soon a "FE device" as we know it will not be able to compete with normal renewable energy at the residential level. By my guesstimate renewable energy may render almost any FE tech a mute point within 10 years.

So what is Free Energy?, it's the cheapest most reliable energy solution whatever that is at that time... times are changing.

Followed a link muDped posted to energetic forum.

I forgot what a truly narcissistic abusive and judgemental place it was. However what stood out in my mind is how they talk about sharing but have literally hundreds of pages of vile and dehumanizing arguments over who did what and when.

What I also found interesting was how many of them seem to have business arrangements and are profiting off of non-working technology. It seems like everyone has there fingers in the pie or may be paid to push a false narrative like many forums.

Again it begs the question why most people in the FE forums are not talking about free energy. Most stifle creativity and alternate perspectives and appear to want to stop the conversation... strange.

Group: Ambassador

Well
any time you need an ear for discussing free energy ...my door is always open
or even for possible experiments...[plenty good folks in these forums willing to try a new direction.

I think burn out flows thru the builders from time to time [or daily ?] ...Although we have those in the open source community who seem as supermen
continuing on like Edison ...1000 bad results in the pile...and still at it.

and then the times where it seemed the real deal only to find the error... or it would not run autonomous of batteries or equipment ...or run stand alone with gain...[present consensus mandates "looped" with no other power ... as proof...

been fooled too many times...

I am going back into the water myself...yet again. [water fuel experiments and plasma too]

and yeah the forums that run on secrets for ....Decades ??
they set a very low bar.. which allows all manner of nonsense to thrive in FE world.

I must admit there are a few here who do seem to steer the topic away from FE [not referring to builders tho...they always have an ear to the ground...and willing hands to help.

« Last Edit: 2020-06-15, 02:00:50 by Chet K »

I agree many have been fooled too many times.

The frauds are easy to spot...
1) They are intolerant and cannot stand any criticism
2) They claim only they understand and everyone else is misguided.
3) They ask for money or donations.

This is why I refuse to accept any money and welcome all criticism. Let's be critical, let's openly debate FE and move forward.

Regards

AC,

You've nailed it!!

It really is that simple.

Chet
With respect to being off topic or distracting we need to be careful.

I see many builders flogging the same old horse never showing measurements or a circuit diagram. Is this not distracting because without context or measures it is in fact completely meaningless. As if to say oh look I have another unknown circuit and oh look at the funny lines on my scope, are you impressed yet?... no I am not impressed.

This is how many people give the appearance of moving forward but are simply gaslighting people in my opinion. Hell I could build non-working untested unmeasured devices all day long without even trying. It means nothing without context in my opinion and we have seen this all before.

I would rather see a simple diagram, some relevant measurements and more important a working theory to explain what were actually seeing. So as a FE researcher and builder I find most of the builds to be little more than a dog and pony show.

Regards

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
I would rather see a simple diagram, some relevant measurements and more important a working theory to explain what were actually seeing. So as a FE researcher and builder I find most of the builds to be little more than a dog and pony show.

Regards

I agree.

I invite you to critique the hhop gen 4 open loop system. A simple mathematical proof will suffice.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 04:25:04