PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:49:46
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Global atmospheric electrical circuit  (Read 10695 times)

Mike
This is a TPU, I will not say a copy or replication as we do not have detailed plans of Steven Marks TPU, but I guess it is the same "by design".

Your probably right and I tend to jump the gun and go off on a tangent sometimes. It's just a tpu and the patents probably expired a long time ago so nobody can patent it. It probably wouldn't be of any interest to all those grifters hoping to become the next billionaire but us common folk could sure use something like that. I can see a point in the future where everyone is off grid and have all the power they need which is really cool.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Its like trying to resolve Pi
The result does  not resolvle unless you carry the .33333 and try again....and again .

Great stuff!

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
For those of interest, this is an excellent paper on the ionosphere, Earth and how the charge becomes about.

It is fairly easy reading 8)

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Mike
Thanks for the file, Richard Feynman has a good lecture as well.
https://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_09.html
Fig 9.2 is interesting...

Regards

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
Mike
Thanks for the file, Richard Feynman has a good lecture as well.
https://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_09.html
Fig 9.2 is interesting...

Regards

Thanks for the article

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Let us look at this:-

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Now:-

As a matter of fact, for a few scientific purposes, the direction of conventional current helps in understanding. Lightning, for example, starts at the positively charged ground that draws electrons from air molecules close by. As the positive charge travels up, the electrons from further up are drawn down until the whole column of air is ionized, conducting electrons from the negatively charged clouds to the ground.

Now maybe we can start to understand how energy could be extracted from this Global electric circuit.

Regards

Mike 8)

Mike

I like the direction this thread is taking O0

I can see it, all the energy we need is right in front of us in the atmospheric electrical circuit and all we really need is a more practical way to transform it.

Here's a hint...
The potential gradient(120v/m) of the atmospheric electrical circuit is similar to a water pressure gradient rising in pressure with depth. The pressure is "static" with respect to the position any given volume occupies within the gradient. As such, as Tesla implied in his lectures, the work the water can do to fill a void or empty vessel is equal to the work to pump the water back out of the vessel, nothing is gained. However if the water was transformed into H2 and O2 then the gasses would naturally rise to the surface and there would be no need to pump the water out because it is no longer water. The external water would always see an empty vessel and continuously flowing inward as the gasses O2 and H2 taking a different form naturally flowed outward. I found Tesla's perspective and reasoning to be brilliant in this respect and if we want to change the action/reaction then a transformation is required.

So Tesla did give us a hint as to the kind of reasoning he was using to solve apparently impossible problems. He was using a transformation to effectively change the rules which normally apply and I believe we can too.

Regards
AC

Buy me a beer
Mike

I like the direction this thread is taking O0

I can see it, all the energy we need is right in front of us in the atmospheric electrical circuit and all we really need is a more practical way to transform it.

Here's a hint...
The potential gradient(120v/m) of the atmospheric electrical circuit is similar to a water pressure gradient rising in pressure with depth. The pressure is "static" with respect to the position any given volume occupies within the gradient. As such, as Tesla implied in his lectures, the work the water can do to fill a void or empty vessel is equal to the work to pump the water back out of the vessel, nothing is gained. However if the water was transformed into H2 and O2 then the gasses would naturally rise to the surface and there would be no need to pump the water out because it is no longer water. The external water would always see an empty vessel and continuously flowing inward as the gasses O2 and H2 taking a different form naturally flowed outward. I found Tesla's perspective and reasoning to be brilliant in this respect and if we want to change the action/reaction then a transformation is required.

So Tesla did give us a hint as to the kind of reasoning he was using to solve apparently impossible problems. He was using a transformation to effectively change the rules which normally apply and I believe we can too.

Regards
AC

Here are the missing parts

Fig:1 the other I posted

Moves to Fig: 2

Which moves to Fig: 3

As the title states: THE GAME OF FREQUENCY AND DUTY CYCLE

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Now that was an interesting experiment!!! I place 3 drawings of different stages of an investigation, the first was downloaded more than the last!!! which one was correct? and the answer is the last one, they are parts of my investigation over a year ago, it's called for use of a phrase, "experimental progression".

So forget the first two, they were just my experimental labors, though there are some that think I'm off my head here and they know who they are :o

Number 3

Mosfet A and C are charging chokes, B is just a ground switch ;)

Next, I will talk about valves or in the USA, tubes which are not technically correct :D

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Here is some reading C.C C.C

Well he explains it very well

http://www.johnhearfield.com/WSA/Valve.htm

Thank's John

Regards

Mike 8)

I have a somewhat long distance  view from where i am but looks just like what the doctor ordered.

I look foward to getting home

Thanks Mike .

Buy me a beer
I have a somewhat long distance  view from where i am but looks just like what the doctor ordered.

I look foward to getting home

Thanks Mike .

Hope all went well   O0

Best regards

Mike 8)

it would be funny if it were just the 3 numbers and a trick of maths all allong
looking 4ward to resolving this  from other than an icu bed

Op went ok

Group: Tinkerer

The amount of Energy which is available in the Upper Atmosphere is staggering.

Scientists detect ‘superbolt’ lightning strikes that hit with more power than entire US solar, wind energy capacity

Quote from: the Article
The most powerful strikes detected emitted a whopping 350 gigawatts of power while the superbolts
were found to be generated during rare positively charged cloud-to-ground events, as opposed to
the far more common negatively charged cloud-to-ground events which make up the vast majority of
lightning strikes.

Understanding these immensely powerful events is crucial to improving our understanding of our
planet’s atmosphere. There are also several projects exploring the possibility of harnessing the power
of lightning for use by humanity, but wielding superbolts with current technology is still a remote possibility.

One superbolt flash near South Africa in 1979 was initially thought to be a nuclear bomb detonating.
Another that struck Newfoundland in 1978 left a one-mile scar of damage, including split trees, distorted
television antennae, destroyed electrical transformers and even craters in its wake.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a beer

Scientists detect ‘superbolt’ lightning strikes that hit with more power than entire US solar, wind energy capacity

Harness that wheelwork of nature is doable, but there are few that knew or know, and it's not how you might think.

Regards

Mike 8)

Quote from: Centraflow
Harness that wheelwork of nature is doable, but there are few that knew or know, and it's not how you might think.

Aye, it has been given a lot of thought by a segment of the Scientific Community.

One possible method that was bantied about in the 70s and 80s was the construction
of some sort of high altitude "collectors" in the regions of the Equator to tap into the
Energy.  For some reason it was thought the the Energy was more concentrated at
the Equator.

Tapping into a Superbolt could certainly initiate a small disaster.

There was a researcher for the Weather Service located in Florida until a decade or so
ago.  He would fire rockets with trailing wires into the clouds during storms to trigger
lightning strikes.  Once his Equipment monitoring Atmospheric Electrical Activity indicated
that Charge was in the vicinity, each rocket he fired into the clouds did cause a strike
which vaporized the wire.

Looking back a couple of centuries, Ben Franklin with his Wired Kite was lucky indeed that
he wasn't struck.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Mike

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/6/flash-facts-about-lightning/

This is a pretty interesting article on lightning.

Regards
AC

Buy me a beer
Mike
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/6/flash-facts-about-lightning/

This is a pretty interesting article on lightning.

Regards
AC

It is organized chaos like sunspot cycles, every 10 years it is repeated, in between it is chaotic

Regards

Mike 8)

Mike
Here is some reading
Well he explains it very well
http://www.johnhearfield.com/WSA/Valve.htm

I like these old articles because they had a way of explaining things in simple terms like Faraday, Ampere, Tesla and Moray's lectures. No fancy terms, no endless equations or quantum theory just a common sense explanation most can understand. When I read most modern electronics articles which tend to overcomplicate and confuse thing my mind turns off. However when I read an article like this my mind starts racing with new idea's.

Imagine what it would be like to be inside a tube the size of a house standing on the anode plate looking up at the filament and grid. What would we see, what would we feel, what experiments could we do to prove the nature of the environment were immersed in?. In fact we are immersed in a similar environment as we speak, we just don't realize it. That's a pretty interesting thought...

In some sense we could say the universe full of stars is like the filament in a vacuum, our atmosphere the grid and we are standing on the anode. Which begs the question... where is all the energy and how is it being transformed?.

Below is an interesting take on the vacuum tube from ancient Egypt. Note that inside the tube are tiny men holding a flail which may have been used as a crude foil electrometer to detect electric fields. I built and tested a flail/foil electrometer and in fact it does work very well. Can anyone tell me what's in the jars the the two people seem to be pouring over the tube casing?. Don't overcomplicate it, it's simple...

Thanks for the article.

« Last Edit: 2021-01-12, 18:07:29 by Allcanadian »

Buy me a beer
MHD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamics

This is how the energy is extracted from the Global Electric Circuit.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
I thought I would place this here, it is in Spanish but you can right-click on your mouse and press translate to English for those that do not read or speak Spanish.

https://www.xataka.com/energia/nuestra-mejor-teoria-universo-se-tambalea-fermilab-encuentra-fuertes-evidencias-que-hay-algo-alla-actuales-leyes-fisica

Regards

Mike 8)

I really like people like Centraflow, who want to talk about things they can or do not want to disclose.

What sense does it make to waffle in mysterious ways about something one does not want to tell. Keep it secret, that is fine, but what shall I do with your cryptic hints? Shall I admire you? Shall I look forward to buy something I do not know? Is this a marketing attempt?

Whatever Centraflow wants here, it does not make sense.

Have fun!

Greetings, Conrad

Buy me a beer
I really like people like Centraflow, who want to talk about things they can or do not want to disclose.

What sense does it make to waffle in mysterious ways about something one does not want to tell. Keep it secret, that is fine, but what shall I do with your cryptic hints? Shall I admire you? Shall I look forward to buy something I do not know? Is this a marketing attempt?

Whatever Centraflow wants here, it does not make sense.

Have fun!

Greetings, Conrad

I really like your post, it shows what a "sleeper" you are.

This is a forum for overunity research, so far you have not shown any research by you here for over 2 years, or any attempt to, I think that goes for other forums as well like OU.com.

I am and always have been a researcher and inventor, and try to put forward other avenues to be researched especially in this topic, that is why it was started.

I work with many people "off and on" this and other forums which aren't in the public eye because of interference, and the possibility of someone getting injured by meddling with something they don't know anything about, that is called responsibility.

By the name you use I take it you are German, Conrad Electric a German national electronics distribution firm! am I correct or am I not, it does not matter.

Auf Wiedersehen

Regards

Mike 8)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:49:46